wait for me

By starynightae

"i will" jungkook x manager au // * other artists' songs will be used as needed * * i will give credit to eve... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight (edited)
twenty nine (edited)
thirty (edited)
thirty one (edited)
thirty two (edited)
thirty three (edited)
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
chapter thirty eight

twenty

2.8K 55 93
By starynightae

"Hey!" Seraphina laughed as she ran over to Jungkook. "Are you sure you don't wanna dance?"

"I'm sure." Jungkook chuckled up at her, it only been about twenty minutes since she left. "Look what I made!"

"Oh wow." Seraphina took the napkin, eyes widening at it. "You drew this?"

"Yep!" Jungkook smiled proudly. "See? Much better than dancing."

Seraphina rolled her eyes with a smile, handing Jungkook his picture back. "Well, if you aren't going to dance, can you watch my shoes for me?"

"I gotchu." Jungkook nodded, Seraphina kicking her heels off, Jungkook putting them under his chair.

"Thanks Kook!" She waved and ran back to the dance floor, someone dancing with her already.

"She's crazy." Jungkook smiled, going back to his drawing.

I'm not completely agreeing with Jungkook, but Sera was indeed on the crazy side. She loved parties, she loved dancing, she loved singing to the songs.

She twirled around, jumped with others, sang with more. She didn't care who she was dancing with, no use learning their names. Boys took her by the waist and spun her, girls pulled her to their circles and started conversations or sang with her.

She didn't care what she was doing, she was just having fun.

Jungkook had completely abandoned his artworks. He watched everyone dance with Sera. No no, they were just passing her around, literally stealing her from other people. Why did she have to be so charming? Why couldn't she just be with Jungkook the entire time?

No no, that wouldn't be fair to her. She could do whatever she wanted, she could be with who she wanted to be.

Oh but it pissed Jungkook off so much.

? POV

I laughed with my friends, swaying sarcastically, dipping my friend. He pushed me away, causing another wave of laughter in our little group.

And somehow, over the music, I heard her laugh.

"Sera?" I turned around, looking for her. I swear I heard her.

"Sera??" Jennie hit my chest. "Your ex?"

"I swear I heard her." I tried to look over everyone's heads, but I couldn't seem to get tall enough.

"Babe." Jennie slid her hands on my chest. "She's ancient history. She doesn't mean anything."

But I didn't listen to my girlfriend. I pushed her hands off me and walked towards Sera's voice, searching the crowd for her. And then she laughed again, my head whipping towards her.

I saw Jungkook get up from the corner of my eye, a smirk crawling across my face.

He was glaring at me, making his way right towards someone. I followed his steps and saw her, I finally found her.

There was Sera, dancing with a bunch of girls, doing her dorky dance. My heart fluttered, seeing her in that blue dress. She looked like she was wearing the night sky on that beautiful body of hers.

Finally. Finally, she was right there. Finally, I could talk to her again and I could finally-

Jungkook intercepted a man who took her by the hand, slipping his hand on her waist, pulling her into a dance. I watched as her face lit up, excitingly putting her hands on him as well as Jungkook spun her.

Jungkook's glare met mine, Seraphina laughing in his arms.

I scoffed and turned on my heel, going back to-

"Jennie!" I called out, seeing her storm off to our table. "Baby! Wait!"

3rd Person POV

"Someone found his dancing shoes!" Seraphina laughed, hugging Jungkook. "Come on!" And then she took charge, leading Jungkook into the middle of the dance floor, her dress sparkling against the lights.

Jungkook smiled, dancing after her.

She closed her eyes, raising her arms up as she danced to the song. A beautiful smile was on her face, feeling the music deep in her soul. And she let her body go, she let it dance.

Jungkook almost forgot he was supposed to dance, getting so lost in her beauty.

But he didn't forget the way Park Jimin looked at her.

Thankfully, he got there in time. He beat that monster. No way was he letting that dickface touch Sera.

Jungkook matched his jump with Sera, laughing with her.

'I have the gem of this place.'

-

"I'm on my knees when I'm beggin'. 'Cause I don't want to lose you!" Seraphina sang along to one of her favorite songs, another girl joining her. "Hey yeahhhh ra-ta-ta-ta!" She rolled her tongue, spinning around with the slight beat drop. "'Cause I'm beggin', beggin' you!" She went to point at Jungkook, but couldn't find him.

He was right there with her just a moment ago.

She looked around, the song completely disregarded, no longer dancing. "Kook!" She tried to call out over the music, but the lyrics ate her words, no one able to hear her.

Seraphina frowned, weaving through the crowd, going to their table. If he wasn't on the dance floor, he was either drawing or getting food.

She was right.

He was settled down in his chair, a little tray of peanuts and M&M's in front of him as he drew. He was hunched over, eating the food with one hand, the other drawing.

She stopped walking, smiling sadly at Jungkook. She looked around, hundreds of people everywhere, talking, laughing, dancing. And then there was Jungkook, in the corner of the huge ballroom, at the table alone, eating and drawing quietly.

Seraphina asked for the time from a worker, him saying it was quarter till midnight.

She stood in front of Jungkook, Jungkook looking up at her with a smile. "Ready to go?"

Jungkook looked shocked, sitting up and looking around. No one else had left. They would be the first. "W-we can stay if you still want to-"

Seraphina held out her hand, smiling softly. "Nah. Let's get out of here."

Jungkook beamed, quickly gathering his napkins and folded them into his pocket, slipping the pen inside as well. 'Finally.'

Seraphina ran down the hall, a huge handful of her dress in her hands, her heels clicking against the ground.

"Wait Noona!" Jungkook ran after her, her randomly running out of nowhere.

"I've always wanted to run down an empty hall in a dress!" She laughed, her hair flying out behind her. "I feel like royalty!"

Jungkook caught up with her, laughing as they both ran down the castle-like halls. He threw his arms behind him, doing the Naruto run, Seraphina laughing at him.

"What are you doing?!"

"Running faster than you!" He indeed was, jumping around, laughing freely, Seraphina running up beside him.

"Shut up!" She stopped running and took off her heels, gathering her dress again and went sprinting after him. "Come back here Kook!"

"Never!" He screamed at her, weaving between the pillars, Seraphina running beside him.

"Hey!" A voice snapped, Seraphina and Jungkook whirling around. "You can't be back here!"

Seraphina grabbed Jungkook's hand, dragging him down the hall. "Come on!" She laughed, the security guard running after them.

"Noona!" Jungkook looked behind him, seeing the man run after them.

"Don't look back!" Seraphina looked over at Jungkook, smiling widely. "It makes it more fun."

'She's crazy.' Jungkook realized, Seraphina pushing a door open, outside of the building now.

They both ran down the stairs, her dress grazing the stone, her bare feet slapping slightly.

"Taxi!" She shouted, waving her hand at one of them. "Come on!" She urged with a laugh, the taxi pulling in front of the building.

Jungkook opened the door for her, throwing the last of her dress in before shutting the door and running to the other side, jumping in.

"Go go go!" Seraphina laughed, the taxi driver pulling out, the security guard losing this chase. She looked back and saw him shake his head, giggling to herself. "Thank you so much Sir."

"You two aren't criminals, right?" He looked in the rearview mirror, Jungkook's eyes widening as he shook his head.

"We were just running and he didn't like it." Seraphina breathed, catching her breath. "Thank you very much."

"Where to?" The driver smiled back at them.

"The nearest ice cream shop!" Seraphina declared, Jungkook turning towards her with a wide smile. "You good with that?"

"Of course!"

---

"And that's how I got expelled." Seraphina smiled proudly, Jungkook's jaw dropped, eyes wide as he stared at her. "Exciting right?"

"You're a wild child." Jungkook blinked several times, taking another bite of his cone.

"Jin was not happy." Seraphina chuckled to herself, the two of them walking in the park together, her dress dragging against the floor, but she didn't really care. "So then he got himself expelled too so he could join me." 'And my brother. But if I say that, Jungkook will just ask questions.'

"What did Jin do to get expelled?" Jungkook asked, genuinely curious. "It couldn't have been too bad, Jin's nice-"

"He shaved the principal's mustache off."

Jungkook spit out his ice cream, Seraphina laughing. "He did not." Jungkook had a huge smile on his face, staring at Sera.

"Oh yes he did." Seraphina nodded, remembering that day. "Mr. Principal was always asleep so, Jin took that chance and gave him a haircut!"

"I never knew Jin could be so rebellious." Jungkook chuckled, stepping over his spat out icecream. "He always seemed so professional." Jungkook turned to Seraphina. "And you!! I didn't expect that from you either!"

"I know how to have fun." Seraphina smiled proudly, eating the last scoop of her ice cream. Then she gasped, looking around the park for a clock.

"What? What's wrong?" Jungkook also looked around, not knowing why. "Did you leave something at the ball?"

Seraphina found a clock, a huge smile growing on her face. "Kook!" She shouted excitedly.

"What?!" Jungkook also shouted, very confused.

"Happy birthday!" She hugged him tightly, Jungkook's eyes widening, hugging her back.

"I'm twenty-one." Jungkook's eyes widening, Seraphina nodding quickly, letting go of the hug.

"You're twenty-one!"

"I'm twenty-one!!!" He started jumping around, Seraphina joining them as they laughed together.

-

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Seraphina asked Jungkook, taking a sip of her tea.

"Well, we are wearing about two thousand dollars worth of clothes in a Mcdonald's, so it's a bit odd for most people." Jungkook chuckled, eating his last chicken nugget.

"Where else were we supposed to go for your first birthday meal?" Seraphina asked, still eating her fries. "Like, this is the only reasonable place-holy crap these are good." Seraphina continued to eat the fries, holding some out for Jungkook. "You want some?"

"They were mine originally and then you stole them." Jungkook reminded her, smiling softly at her.

Seraphina's chewing slowed down, nodding and chewed faster again. "Right. I'll go buy another."

Jungkook chuckled, waving her off, Seraphina blowing him a kiss at the counter.

"Psst." An older man sat across the aisle from him, sitting with another older man. "That your girl?"

"Yes Sir." Jungkook nodded, respecting the older man. He looked like he was just enjoying time with his friend.

"Keep her close." He winked, Jungkook holding a thumbs up, smiling widely.

"I have an idea for your first birthday selfie." Seraphina was already eating the fries she bought for Jungkook, Jungkook grabbing the old ones, eating those instead. "We pose as walruses." Seraphina opened her phone, pulling up the camera. "Like this."

She put two french fries against the top of her mouth, in front of the teeth. From there, they were outside of her lips, touching her chin, making it look like she had walrus tusks.

Jungkook shook his head but did as told, Seraphina holding up the camera for a selfie. Jungkook and her both made funny faces, Jungkook's widening his eyes, Seraphina scrunching her nose, showing off her teeth.

"Beautiful!" She laughed, eating the fries in her mouth. "It's my lock screen now."

"Oo send it to me please." Jungkook turned on his phone. "I wanna take a selfie too."

Seraphina leaned forward, giving Jungkook bunny ears as she smiled innocently, Jungkook giggling and took the selfie, Seraphina looking at the results. "Send that one to me please!"

"Will do!"

"Oh young love." The old man smiled at his friend.

-

"Why are we running so much?" Jungkook complained, Sera dragging him as they ran through the city streets.

"Because we're speedsters!" Seraphina laughed, turning to look back at him. "No one can stop us!"

Jungkook held her gaze, smiling widely. "Sounds like logic to me!" And Jungkook ran in front of her, dragging her through the streets of Seoul, the two of them having freedom course through their veins.

They danced at street corners where performers were wrapping up their night. They threw coins in wishing wells, giggling because they told each other their wishes. They tried catching frogs in the park's pond before being stopped by the night patrol.

And the wild fun of the city concluded around 1:40 am, the two of them talking nonstop as Seraphina led them somewhere.

But of course, they couldn't escape ARMY for long.

"Yoooo!" A guy and a girl stopped walking, turning around to face Jungkook and Sera. "You're famous!"

"Hi." Jungkook smiled nervously, the girl's jaw dropping.

Seraphina stood a little in front of Jungkook, smiling warmly.

"And you're his manager!" The girl gasped, staring at Sera. "You're beautiful."

"Thank you." Seraphina laughed softly, the girl staring at her in awe. "How is your guys' night?"

"Amazing now!" The guy laughed, running a hand through his hair. "Did you guys leave the Autumn Ball?"

Seraphina and Jungkook laughed. "Oh we left alright." Jungkook chuckled.

"We had to run from security," Seraphina whispered, the other two laughing. "He just started chasing us!"

"Technically, you ran first." Jungkook corrected her, Seraphina's jaw dropping.

"Yeah! Because he was scary looking!" Seraphina defending herself, Jungkook giving her a look.

"Can you believe her? Getting us in trouble." Jungkook shook his head, crossing his arms. "Unbelievable."

Seraphina pinched his arm, Jungkook yelping with a whine.

"Noona!"

"Shush it." Seraphina waved her hand in his face, the boy and girl staring in awe. "Sorry about that." She smiled sheepishly, the two reassuring her quickly. "You guys are cool. It's nice to meet you." Seraphina shook their hands, the girl squealing softly.

"Jungkook." Jungkook introduced himself as he shook hands. "But, I guess you already know that." He chuckled awkwardly, Seraphina rolling her eyes.

"Can we, uh, get a photo?" The girl held up her phone timidly, Jungkook looking over at Seraphina.

"Don't look at me, you're the idol." Seraphina looked at Jungkook, Jungkook looking at the girl.

He looked back at Sear. "Yes?"

Seraphina turned to the girl. "He'd love a photo." She gently pushed Jungkook forward, Jungkook standing with the guy and girl, Seraphina standing off to the side.

"Miss Manager, can you join us?" The girl asked with a cute smile, Seraphina taken aback.

"Y-yeah, of course." Seraphina joined the little huddle, smiling up at the camera with everyone. "'Miss Manager'?" Seraphina repeated, a bit confused.

"Oh," The girl laughed nervously. "It's what us ARMY has decided to call you, since we don't know your name."

"Awh." Seraphina smiled, holding her arm. "That is so sweet."

"'We gotta keep top security with her name!'" Jungkook mimicked Namjoon's voice. "That's what Namjoon said."

"Completely understandable." The man smiled warmly, Seraphina meeting his eye.

"Jungkook?" The girl asked gently, Jungkook smiling at her. "Can I post the photo?"

Jungkook and everyone else looked at Sera. Seraphina thought quickly, staring at her phone. "Can I see the photo, just to make sure nothing in the photo could start like a scandal or something?"

"Yeah yeah of course." The girl unlocked her phone, handing it to Seraphina.

Seraphina studied the photo carefully, making sure everything was normal. And it was. It was just four people taking a selfie. "Go for it." Seraphina smiled, handing her her phone back.

"Thank you so much!" The girl jumped excitedly, the boy calming her down. "Have a wonderful night!"

"You too!" Jungkook and Seraphina waved them off, the two of them making their own journeys home.

"What a nice couple." Jungkook smiled, him and Seraphina continuing their walk.

"They would make a cute couple." The girl whispered to her boyfriend.

-

"Ewwwww." Jungkook complained, Seraphina dragging him by the hand, leading him to the front doors of the company, HYBE. "Why are we here?"

"You'll see." Seraphina smiled widely, leading him inside.

They went to her office, grabbing the pillows off the couch and a few blankets as well, Seraphina grabbing her access card from her desk.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "What are you planning?"

"A fun little thing." Seraphina got into the elevator, standing beside Jungkook. "Are you enjoying your birthday so far?"

"It's been my best birthday yet." Jungkook smiled down at her, Seraphina smiling up at him.

"Perfect." She looked forward, the elevator doors remaining closed as they traveled to the top. "You're old now."

"Not as old as you~" Jungkook leaned down to her height, Seraphina flicking his head. "Sorry." He rubbed his head with a smile, Sera narrowing her eyes at him.

"Mhm." She took the step forward, the doors opening. "Come on."

Jungkook followed after her, holding the blankets tightly, Sera in charge of the pillow. "I've never been up here before."

"The view is beautiful up here." Seraphina smiled, setting down the pillows towards the edge of the roof, using the ledge as a backrest for the pillows. "Come on. Unless you're scared of heights."

She didn't say it in a mocking tone, but one genuinely curious and worried.

"No no," Jungkook chuckled, picking up a blanket and wrapping it around his shoulders. "I'm just... it's beautiful up here."

Seraphina smiled, sitting on the ledge of the roof, looking out at the city. Jungkook had given her his jacket a while ago, so she didn't take a blanket, perfectly content in his jacket.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes, feeling the soft breeze against her skin.

Jungkook sat beside her, a bit surprised she had her eyes closed. "Don't want to see the view?"

"I like just feeling." She took another deep breath, a small smile on her face. It's time. "My brother and I always loved going on rooftops with each other."

Jungkook sat up more. She was finally bringing up her brother again. "Your brother?"

"When we had some hard or bad days, we would climb out the second-floor window and just lay on the roof, looking at the stars." Seraphina's smile fell slightly. "And then, the window was boarded up, and we didn't get that escape anymore."

Jungkook looked over at her with wide eyes, no smile on her face.

"We both jumped off the roof that night." Seraphina looked up at the stars. "Our father found us."

"Was he, uhm..." Jungkook didn't want to say it.

"Yeah, he was abusive." Seraphina nodded, searching for her brother in the stars. "Same with my mother. That's why I have zero relationship with them. I cut them out of my life."

"I'm really glad you did so." Jungkook's hand shook, hovering above Sera's, scared to touch her. "And I'm really glad you're here." He laid his hand on top of hers, holding it gently.

Seraphina smiled at him, holding his hand as well. "I'm glad I'm here too."

She fought to survive her parents, and the trauma afterward was an absolute hellhole to get through.

That hellhole... two walked in...

One walked out.

Seraphina took a shaky breath, swallowing her tears away. "Enough about me and my shitty childhood. What about you?"

"Well, I've always loved my parents, I had, a perfect childhood." Jungkook felt guilty talking about his past. "The worst thing that happened to me was my brother and I got in a fight over some games and I got a scar on my face."

Jungkook turned his face towards her, pointing to it. "It's kinda cute." She chuckled, Jungkook joining.

"That's what everyone says." Jungkook smiled. "My dad would go to all of my sport activities, and my mom always helped me with homework. They were always there for me." He spoke softly.

He was trying to figure out what her childhood was like. If she and her brother were so terrified of their father, they would literally jump off a roof from him... what was life like for her?

"Your parents sound like wonderful people." Seraphina squeezed his hand, noticing him drift off.

"Maybe you can come with me the next time I visit them." Jungkook looked over at her. "They would love you."

"I'm not a people person." Seraphina looked out at the city, keeping her hand holding Jungkook's.

"Are you kidding me?" He laughed in disbelief. "I think you talked to everyone at the ball!"

"I was just being nice." Seraphina shook her head, not agreeing with him.

"You're a people person." Jungkook decided for her, telling her what he saw. "Your smile draws them in and your charm keeps them. You're very good at communicating as well and making people feel welcome. They can say anything to you and trust you completely because they know you wouldn't betray them."

...Okay maybe Jungkook was now talking about his personal experience, but he was sure other people felt the same!

"Well that's very sweet of you to say." Seraphina turned around on the ledge, letting go of Jungkook. "Come on, let's look at the stars."

Jungkook helped her set up the mini bed against the ledge, making sure it was comfortable for her. And him.

They were sitting, leaning against their backrest, their heads tilted up to look at the stars, silence being shared between them.

'Do I hold her hand again? Maybe I wrap my arm around her because it's cold... Is this a good time to tell her I want ramen... Kyu would love this, but he would try jumping off the roof. Is she shaking because of the cold? I don't want to awkwardly stare at her. I think she's okay, my jacket is really warm.' Jungkook kept his face calm on the inside, staring up at the stars.

'He didn't freak out when I talked about my dad. I thought he would've freaked. He must've seen how uncomfortable I was. But after tonight? After all of what we've been through, I trust him. I really like him and I think, I can tell him.' Seraphina touched her wrist gently, keeping her eyes on the stars. 'I really want to tell him.'

The two remained silent, thinking to themselves quickly, trying not to feel awkward. And finally, Sera broke the silence.

"Can I show you something I've never shown anyone before?" Seraphina turned towards Jungkook, crossing her legs beneath her.

"Of course." Jungkook nodded, sitting up from the edge and turned himself to her as well.

Seraphina rolled up the jacket sleeve and hesitated, looking up at him. "Please don't tell anyone."

"I promise."

Seraphina licked her thumb and started to rub on her arm, rubbing and rubbing until her tattoo appeared, Jungkook leaning forward.

Seven butterflies wrapped around her wrist, a little above her arm. They were in black and white, looking like they were flying.

(there's two on the inside of her wrist)

"Those are beautiful." He breathed, still staring at her tattoos.

Seraphina smiled softly, staring at him. 'He doesn't know.'

"What's the meaning behind them?" Jungkook finally looked up at her, seeing that she was staring at him.

Seraphina took a deep breath, looking at her tattoos. "Well, there's this thing that helps people with cutting. People will either draw or get butterflies tattooed on the place they usually cut at. It helps stop themselves." Seraphina looked up at Jungkook, seeing his concerned eyes. "Because if they cut themselves where the butterflies are, then you'll kill the butterfly."

With all of her makeup gone now, he could see the scars where the butterflies were, his heart dropping. There wasn't a lot, but there were definitely too many.

He counted ten, no, eleven. Eleven scars

'She trusts me,' Jungkook looked down at his watch. 'And I trust her.' Jungkook took off his watch, holding it in his other hand, holding out his wrist.

"I never take off my watch because I don't want anyone seeing what I did either." He kept his eyes on the floor, Seraphina taking his hand in both of hers.

"You're beautiful, no matter what." She stared at his eyes until he looked up at her.

He saw tears in her eyes. "And so are you, Sera."

She looked down, chewing on her bottom lip, shaking her head a little. Jungkook watched as her hands tightened around his hand, nervously scratching his skin lightly.

"Sera," Jungkook put his other hand on top of hers. "What's wrong?"

"I killed one of my butterflies already." She whispered, tears falling onto the blanket which they sat upon.

Jungkook looked back at her wrist, finally realizing how pink one of the scars looked on the butterfly. It wasn't too old. Jungkook held his breath, pulling her into his arms, letting her cry silently into him.

"You're butterflies are still beautiful," Jungkook spoke softly, Seraphina holding onto him tighter, Jungkook looking up at the stars. He looked at the moon, and then back to the stars. "Have you seen The Princess and The Frog?"

"Yes."

"I wonder if all of those stars are just fireflies," Jungkook spoke gentle words, hoping they would help her regain her footing again. "And the moon is..." Jungkook frowned, unable to come up with an animal for the moon. "What should the moon be?"

"A frog." Seraphina lifted her head from his shoulder, turning so she too could look at the stars.

Jungkook kept his arm around her, letting her lean against him as they both looked at the fireflies and frog. "But wouldn't the frog try eating the fireflies?"

"No no, the moon is a nice frog." Seraphina wiped her tears away. "He protects the fireflies up there because they're his friends." Seraphina pointed at the moon. "Notice how there's only one moon?"

"Because earth only has one moon." Jungkook smiled at her words, Seraphina shaking her head.

"Because our frog isn't liked by the other frogs, so he's alone." Seraphina gestured to all of the stars. "So the fireflies befriended the lonely frog. And in return, the frog protects them. They're one big happy family."

"And the fireflies help the frog light up the night sky, because it's hard to face the darkness alone." Jungkook leaned his head on top of Sera's, Sera lowering her hand.

"Yes... that's exactly right." Seraphina smiled softly, staring up at the beautiful night sky.

"You remind me of the fireflies," Jungkook commented, Seraphina glancing over at him.

"And you remind me of a frog." She giggled softly, standing up. "Mr. Frog," She curtsied, Jungkook standing up. "Will you dance with me?"

"If only Miss Firefly is okay with it." Jungkook bowed, Seraphina giving him her hand, Jungkook taking it. "We don't have any music," Jungkook commented, Seraphina laying her head on his shoulder, her other hand on his back, their hands holding each other.

"We don't need music." Seraphina closed her eyes, swaying slowly, his hand on her back.

"I can sing," Jungkook mumbled and began to hum, Seraphina smiling for she could feel the vibrations from his chest. " 'I had a thought dear, however scary, about that night, the bugs and the dirt. Why were you digging? What did you bury? Before those hands pulled me from the earth.' "

Seraphina didn't recognize the song, but she knew it was in English. And she was fluent in English, so it wasn't a problem.

It was a love song, one that Jungkook knew well. He liked listening to this song before bed. It was so soothing, very calming.

" 'I will not ask you, where you came from. I will not ask you, neither should you.' " Jungkook continued to sing, the two of the still slowly swaying in a circle. " 'Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips. We should just kiss like real people do.' " And he resumed his humming, Seraphina keeping her eyes closed through it all.

'I love this girl.' Jungkook thought to himself, still humming. 'I admit it, I'm not infatuated with her, I'm in love with her.'

'This is nice.'

---

"So you know how we picked up Mika," Seraphina asked, carrying Mika inside with her as they walked into Jungkook's house.

"Yes." Jungkook holding open the door for her.

"I forgot to grab a change of clothes." Seraphina smiled with a laugh. "Mind if I borrow some of yours again?" The two of them decided on a sleepover at Jungkook's place, but, Sera wasn't completely prepared.

Jungkook chuckled, locking the front door. "Go ahead. You know where my room is."

"Thanks Kook!" Seraphina walked off, Jungkook going to the kitchen, his heart fluttering in his chest.

Jungkook knelt down in front of Kyu, giving his dog some attention. "You won't believe the night I had buddy."

'Are you guys dating?!' Kyu asked, his tail wagging quickly.

"We went to the ball and she let us leave early and then we just ran around Seoul!" Jungkook hugged his dog. "Isn't that exciting?"

'But did you kiss?' Kyu raised an eyebrow.

"And then we danced on top of the rooftop together." Jungkook sighed lovingly. "Isn't that so romantic?"

'... I admit, that's really cute.' Kyu licked Jungkook's face, Jungkook laughing. 'Next time, kiss her.'

"Kook!" Seraphina called out, Jungkook jumping to his feet, Kyu barking.

"Yeah?" Jungkook shouted back, not wanting to go to his room in case she was still changing.

"I'm done changing! Can I use some of your makeup remover wipes?"

"You can use whatever you want." Jungkook walked into his room, Seraphina already in his bathroom, holding the wipes. "I'll change in my closet."

"Okay! Thank you Kook." She sang softly, removing her makeup.

Jungkook nodded with a smile, quickly stripping in his closet, putting on some pajama pants and a shirt, although he did like sleeping shirtless-no no, you have a girl over idiot.

"You can use one of my pajama pants if that's more comfortable." Jungkook walked into the bathroom, Seraphina holding out the packet of makeup wipes for him.

"I like your sweatpants, but thank you." She smiled, this conversation not weird or anything for them.

Jungkook nodded, messing up his styled hair, shaking his head.

"You look like a dog." Seraphina smiled sweetly, Jungkook narrowing his eyes at her.

"I have a lot of hair." Jungkook pushed it from his face, Seraphina turning towards him.

"Awh, but it's cute." Seraphina ruffled his hair up, his bangs in his eyes. "Do you have a headband?"

"No?" Jungkook frowned slightly, Seraphina pushing his hair from his face.

"I'll bring you some in the morning." She smiled, reaching behind her hair, pulling out things from the design or whatever. "I can pin your hair back if you want." She offered, Jungkook nodding quickly.

Seraphina looked around, looking for something.

"What do you need?" He asked, Seraphina narrowing her eyes at him.

"I'm too short to reach the top of your head."

Jungkook snorted, Seraphina hitting his chest lightly. "Come on." Jungkook dragged her over to the toilet, sitting on its closed seat, looking up at her. "Better?"

"Yes." She nodded, brushing his hair back with her fingers, Jungkook looking around. Because if he looked forward, he'd be staring right at her tits.

"You tired Noona?" Jungkook decided to look up, watching her swallow a yawn.

"Well, it is past two am, so yes." Seraphina smiled softly, pinning his hair back, Jungkook's forehead feeling cold. "You?"

"A little." Jungkook hummed. "If I lay down, I'll probably fall asleep."

"Me too."

"...Wanna watch a movie?" Jungkook asked, smiling up at Seraphina.

"Of course." She laughed softly. "We gonna fall asleep in your living room again?"

"We can watch it in my room?" Jungkook offered hesitantly, not knowing how comfortable she would be chilling in his bed with him.

But come on Jungkook, she was already wearing your clothes.

"Oh sure!" She nodded, pushing the final bobby pin in his hair. "All done." Seraphina stepped back, letting Jungkook stand up and see his hair in the mirror.

"Wow," He smoothed his hair back. "My forehead is a lot bigger than I thought."

Seraphina laughed, Jungkook smiling proudly at his joke. "You're such a dork."

-

"A barbie movie?" Jungkook asked with a frown, Seraphina closing the blinds in his room as he set up the movie. "Are you sure they're good?"

"I'm one thousand percent positive." Seraphina nodded with a smile, scooping up Mika. "Can Mika go on your bed?"

"Of course." Jungkook nodded, his eyes on the screen as he pulled up Youtube, finding the movies. "Which movie?"

"Princess and the Pauper!" Seraphina replied quickly, climbing onto the bed. "Here." Seraphina sat Mika on his lap, taking the remote. "I'll find it."

Jungkook and Mika stared at each other, Jungkook's eyes wide, Mika glaring.

"Noona," Jungkook whispered.

"What?" She whispered back, clicking through the movies.

"Mika doesn't like me."

"Sure she does." Seraphina reached over and rubbed Mika's head, Mika purring. "See? She's happy." Seraphina stopped rubbing, Mika no longer purring. "Just rub her head."

Jungkook gulped, staring at the cat.

Mika narrowed her eyes. 'Fine. I kinda like you.' Mika plopped over in his lap, cozying herself up against Jungkook. 'Scratch my stomach, you coward.'

"Awhhh." Seraphina looked over, Jungkook in shock. "She really likes you."

"Hi Mika," Jungkook whispered, rubbing her stomach, Mika purring. "I'm Jungkook. I'm Seraphina's friend."

"Okay." Seraphina sat the remote aside, the beginning playing. "Prepare to be amazed." She slipped beneath the covers, lying beside Jungkook, rubbing Mika's stomach.

Jungkook's face burned red, Seraphina putting her head on his shoulder. He tried to take slow breaths so her head wouldn't move up and down too much, but his heart was beating too fast for that.

So he just sat in panic as Seraphina fell asleep on him.

Jungkook smiled softly, one of the songs just ending in the movie. He turned off the TV, helping Sera lay down on the pillows. He didn't want her to wake up with a stiff neck in the morning.

And that's when he heard it.

SHE SNORES.

And it was the cutest little snore ever. Jungkook laid down beside her, Mika laying between them. He smiled, staring up at the ceiling.

He snores too.

---

'The next morning came by way too fast for Jungkook's liking. It was almost ten, but he and her only got about seven... okay maybe it could've been worse, but he would've loved sleeping with her. He slept so well!

And then the best part?

Seraphina turned towards him, a tired smile on her face as she cupped his cheek. "Happy birthday Jungkook." And pulled him in for a kiss, both of them closing their eyes.'

And then Jungkook really opened his eyes.

He was on his side, facing Sera. But Sera was also on her side, her back to him, still asleep. He smiled softly, staring at her hair.

'The first time I've woken up with a beautiful girl in my bed... Happy birthday to me.'

the song sera sang the lyrics to : beggin' - Måneskin

the song jk sang while slow dancing : like real people do - hozier

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 8 24
Short, fluffly promts with BTS taken from my tumblr account. Feel free to request.
3.3K 139 36
their siblings loved each other, but did they? - hoseok x reader - jungkook x iu ( children au )
87K 5.8K 18
"Won't you die already?!" "No, fuck you"
44.2K 2.2K 37
"Hey I'd love to hang tonight. You free?" "I'd love to but I've got a sick kid at home." "Kid?!" "Yeah my manager, she's not doing too well and I'm g...