untitled

By TaylorsoSmith

Undescribed More

Chapter 11: Thank you
Chapter 12: Maybe friends
Chapter 13: Brads P.O.V
Chapter 14: Detention?
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: A trip to home
Chapter 18: A call
Chapter 19: The Halloween Dance
continue
Chapter 20: Discussion

Chapter 15: A dark room

422 12 3
By TaylorsoSmith

( Please let me know on the comments bellow what you guys think of the characters)

All I remember was that I fainted. Honestly there's no way it could all be real with Mrs.Sunny being a monster and Brad being.. Whatever he was.

"Grace." A low deep whisper said in my ear.

I snapped open my eyes and sat up. I was on a bed in a dark room. I could tell there was somebody in a dark corner standing there and watching me.

"Who's there? Please don't kill me." I pleaded.

The dim lights flickered on showing Brad standing in the corner with his hands dug in his pockets. He had on blue jeans and a white V neck shirt that showed off his muscular arms.

"Shut the hell up Grace I'm not going to kill you." He said in a husky voice.

The room was huge and had a big glass window that was almost the size of my front double doors. Everything was black, the floors the walls, the bed, everything. He came closer and I scooted back a little.

"How did I get here? Where am I? And how did..."

"Dammit Grace calm the fuck down, your safe. Your fear is pathetic and there's nothing for you to be afraid of." He said cutting me off.

He sat by the edge of the bed and looked at me calmly. I took a deep breath.

"What are you?" I muttered.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm what you call a devil."

This can not be happing! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPING! Come on Grace wake up! This is all had to be a dream!

I tried to make out a laugh. "Real funny Brad but we all know that devils aren't real and that this is all just a dream."

"Is it?" He smirked at me deadly and his eyes shifted into a piercing blood red. Somehow he was sitting right next to me in a flash. His fingers pinched my arm roughly and I let out a yelp.

"Ow! What the hell..."

Then I realized that he was just proving his point to me that this was all real.

"Believe me now?"

I nodded slightly and I felt like I was unable to speak. I'm sitting and talking with the devil... I'm talking to THE devil. I can't believe any of this but it was real. Why does the devil want me? Is it trying save me for a snack or to take my soul?! Am I going to Hell? I shivered by the terrible thought. He let out a sigh and shook his head. He looked at me and his eyes turned into the honey brown, washing away the red. I suddenly felt relaxed and unafraid like I was able to speak again. Wait brown... red... It all started to come together. He was the thing from that night.

"So you were the one that saved me from that night... with the three guys chasing me."

He looked confused at first but then he snickered. "Oh that... I wouldn't really call it saving you, just doing what I came here to do."

"And what's that?" I asked curiously.

"None of your business."

I stood up in anger. "I have every right to know what happen that night! Do you have any idea how much I sat and wondered what the hell happened and if I was going crazy or not? And considering your the devil and all, I thought your the evil thing that tortures souls or some shit. So why rescue you me? Why couldn't you let me just die?"

He stood up and crossed his arms. "Maybe you should've died since you completely don't appreciate the fact that you are still alive. And again I was only doing what I had to do. I don't need to give you any reasons why or tell you what I'm here for."

"But that's completely unfair! All I want is answers!"

He came in closer to me and this time our bodies pressed against each other. Talk about personal space much. I was completely frozen, hoping he wasn't going to hit me or something.His face was cool and calm and leaned in so close to my face that are lips could be touching.

"All you need to know is that I'm the devil. I kill , -his eyes trailed down at me,examining my body- "I deceive, - I shivered by the word, he noticed and smirked. "And my personal favorite - he came close to my ear- I tempt."

"Well that doesn't explain much Brad." I said fighting off the desire and urges swelling up inside.

Then I felt his warm breath on the side of my neck which sent shivers down my spine.

"Here's a better way for you to understand... I can make you do things that you'll never forget."

He ran his fingers slowly ran up my shirt as he looked at me with lustful eyes. His perfect lips curled up into a seductive grin. Tingles of sensation washed over me once he touched me. His hands were warm and tender on my waist which brought an unusual urge in me wanting him to do more to me then I can possibly imagine. Seriously how did one touch make me feel this way? I had the urge to kiss his lips, to run my fingers through his hair, to.... wait, wait, wait he is totally using his stupid devil powers to seduce me! I pushed aside the urges and stepped away from him.

"Well fine! Since I'm here for absolutely nothing I'm going home!" I pouted and stormed out to the door.

He followed behind me and chuckled. "And how do you think you'll do that? You don't even know where we are."

"I'll find a way!"

If I won't get my answers then there's no point for me being here. As I walked down further into the hallway I noticed that mainly everything was dark. Jesus the house was huge. I felt tiny compared to the high ceilings and the long hallways. Dammit I know I'm going to regret asking this but I seriously had no clue where I was I going.

"Where is the front door?" I demanded in a annoyed tone.

"Your not going anywhere just yet."

Wrong answer.

"You know what I don't need your help! I'll find it."

I walked along the hallway feeling the texture of the walls. There must be a door somewhere but the dim lights weren't really helpful. Finally I saw out of the corner of my eye the front door. I quickly took off downstairs and let me just say it was a long way down. Suddenly heard a loud thunder clap that made me jump.Crap! Is it really raining outside? This is not even fair all I want to do is go home! But fine if I have to walk in the rain then that's what I'll do. Before I even made it outside he grabbed my arm.

"Are you really that childish to go outside in the rain?" He raised one eyebrow and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes. To be honest he does look hot with brown eyes but he is extremely gorgeous with his wonderful blue ones.

"Will I get my answer?" I said glaring.

"No but..."

"Then I'm leaving." I yanked my arm away and I was surprised he actually let go. As soon as I came outside I instantly felt the cold wet rain beat down on my skin. Where the Hell am I ? Everything around me had dead broken trees almost like the ones you see in scary movies but only creeper. I looked at the house to find out it wasn't house... It was a giant castle. Literary a castle that was just as black as it was in the inside. Does Brad seriously live all alone in here? Yikes. I walked down the pathway as the rain beat down on my body soaking my clothes.

"Grace!"

Brad came rushing down the pathway until he caught up to me. I was shivering like crazy and felt completely stupid for walking outside in the rain. I guess he could tell I wanted to go back inside because he wrapped his warm arms around me. His warmth made me cling onto him more even though he was as soaked as I was. His wet white V neck shirt showed off his rock hard abs which were just breathtaking. As we came inside He walked me over to what seemed to look like the living room. I pushed him off of me and sat down with my arms crossed. I was still mad at him for giving me no answers so I didn't really feel like talking. He snickered and sat beside me as we both were quiet.

"Him and his friends were demons." He said so low that it was almost a whisper.

"What?" I asked wanting him to continue.

He let out a sigh and pushed back his damp hair."The guys that chased you were demons."

Demons? Aren't devils and demons the same thing? And I had no idea Josh was a demon this whole time, he certainly didn't look like it or even acted like one.

"How do you know?"

He just shrugged his shoulders. " It comes naturally I guess. We know one we see one, they can't really hide there disguise well at all."

"We? They? There's more of them?"

"Yup." He said in his careless tone.

"So why are these things devils, demons, or whatever here? This all doesn't make any sense..."

"First off devils and demons are two completely different things. I hate it when everyone in the world thinks that there same. Hints why there spelled differently."

I gave him a questionable look. "How are they different?"

"Devils are more powerful then demons, demons are like mini soldiers that follow are command. They don't have minds of there own until..."

"Until what?" I asked eagerly getting very interested.

He let out a sigh and clasped his hands together." Until one opened Hells gates. Once anyone opens the gates it allows demons to roam on earth. That's the whole reason why I'm here, to collect them."

"Don't you think that's a lot of work for just one person?"

{ still continuing }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
267K 6K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
158K 5.7K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
170K 15.6K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...