Changing Love

Por Justwriters

Changing Love. Más

Changing Love
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five:Christmas
Chapter Forty-Six:New Year's Eve
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
Epilogue

chapter fifty-six

214 7 2
Por Justwriters

"Mia!" I shouted when I bumped into another box she had left lying around.

"Sorry Ellie!" she yells.

"Why can't you stack them up like a normal person?" I grumbled, shoving the box over and walking into the kitchen. "I'm regretting asking you to help me to move," I told her, smiling.

"You know that those boxes are too heavy for me El."

"Then why did you move them?"

"I was trying to help."

I grumbled under my breath and shoved Wes over when he came into the kitchen with a grin. "Ow," he muttered, frowning at me.

I smile. "Love you big brother."

"Whatever," he grumbled, poking my nose. "When is that boy going to get here? Him and Elliott went ages ago to get paint. I need to get started otherwise the room won't be finished."

"I don't know." I say. "Call him."

Wes sighed and pulled his phone out before dialing our brother's number. "Right," he muttered after he hung up. "They're stuck in traffic and should be home in half an hour."

"Great." I mutter. I looked around the empty dining room and frowned, hating it wasn't ready.

I yawn, I should really get more sleep.

"Why don't you got up to bed?" My brother suggested, pushing me towards the stairs. "We'll get you when they get back, okay?"

I mumbled a yes before walking upstairs and flopping down on my bed, smiling when I realised it smelt on Justin.

"Ellie," someone murmured.

Even through my sleep-deprived state, I knew his voice so well, so I jumped up and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

He chuckles. "Ellie."

I kissed his neck. "I've missed you," I murmured against his skin before squeezing him.

He holds me tight. "I missed you too." He pulled back an looked at me, his finger brushing lightly over my skin. "Only a matter of days until we're on our own," he whispered.

"I know. I can't wait, but I'll miss the sounds and all."

"Yeah it's going to be strange not being around everyone. I feel like I'm still here on visit, not to stay."

"Well, you're staying." I hold him tightly.

He grinned against my shoulder. "Yes I am and I can't wait."

I kiss him. "I love you Justin, so much."

"I love you too," he murmured. "Always."

I beam. "Should we go downstairs?"

"Yeah, otherwise your brothers will get suspicious."

I let go of him and we walk downstairs together.

"Sleeping beauty emerges," Wes teased, looking over his shoulder from painting to look at me.

I roll my eyes jokingly and smile.

"Right, now that you’re here you can help paint."

I picked up the paint brush and dipped it in the paint. "How long does this take to dry?" I asked him.

"A while."

I frowned at the paint. "That means we can’t move in until it's all done."

"That's okay, it'll only be a few days."

I looked at Justin and pouted.

"Its fine love."

I sighed and carried on painting, feeling like I was more disappointed about this than he was. He wraps his arms around my waist. I looked up at him, to which he kissed me softly. I smile and kiss him back.

"Hey." Wes hit the back of Justin's head. "Get to work. I'm not doing all of it.'

Justin chuckles and kisses my forehead.

I kissed him softly before stooping to the side and carried on painting before Justin could kiss me again. He gets a paintbrush and starts painting.

Once we finished the room, we all sat down at the kitchen table and breathed out slowly. "I thought we'd never finish," I complained.

Justin pulled me against his side and smiled. "Our home," he whispered against my ear.

Mia smirked from her spot opposite me and placed her hand on her stomach.

My eyes get wide. "Mia, can I talk to you, privately."

She looked at me in surprise but nodded and followed ne out. "What's up?" She asked, leaning against the wall.

"Are you pregnant?" I ask quietly.

She lowered her gaze and bit her lip. "Only Wes knows," she told me quietly.

"Oh my God!" I whisper yell and I hug her.

She hugged me back and smiled. "He's really happy. I am as well, and grateful that it's after we've graduated."

"That's good. You'll be a great mum." I smile.

With a wide grin she pulled ne into a tight hug again and laughed. "I just can't believe it."

When we reentered the kitchen Wes looked at Mia with a raised eyebrow to which she blushed and looked down. She walks over and wraps her arms around his torso.

He kissed the side of her head and looked at me to which I grinned and nodded. He sighed and smiled back before pressing his finger to his lip so I nodded and zipped my lips grinning. "What's everyone want for dinner?"

"Pizza!" Mia said quickly grinning. We all blinked in surprise at her before laughing.

"How about we go back to mum and dad's?" Wes suggests.

"Aw." Mia pouted. "I wanted pizza."

"We can still get pizza." he kisses her cheek.

She grinned and kissed him. I scrunched my nose up and frowned.

"Why are you frowning?" Justin whispers.

"I don't want to see them kissing," I muttered, looking up at him.

"Love, they've seen us kiss a ton. How do you think your brother feels?"

I grumbled under my breath, hating he was right. When Wes whispered something to Mia then touched her stomach briefly, I knew I needed to say something otherwise I'd blurt it out.

We all headed to the cars and drove to my parents house. "Hey, mum," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Hello, sweetie," she said back, hugging me tightly.

I smile and then go to find Wes and Mia. Mia spotted me and smiled before going back to her conversation with Wes and my dad

"What is it?" My dad asked, blinking in surprise when he saw me impatiently waiting for them to finish.

"Just want to talk to Mia and Wes."

My dad nodded slowly before walking away. "What's up?" Wes asked.

"I feel that I'll blurt out that...yeah." I say.

Wes frowned. "Ellie you can't tell anyone. We want to wait for the right time and to make sure the baby is okay first."

"I know, I know. I'll try not to."

"We suppose you can tell Justin though," Mia added. "Just so you can tell someone that we approve of."

I nod. "I just don't want it to slip out and let everyone know before you get the chance to."

"Go tell your boyfriend before you burst," Mia said laughing. I grinned and quickly grabbed Justin before pulling him away.

"Mia is pregnant!" I whisper yell.

He stared at me in surprise before grinning. "I wondered why they were being more affectionate."

"Well Mia can't come back to our house until the paint fumes are gone." I say.

He nodded. "I know, Ellie."

"It’s still surprising," he said, his lips pulling to the side. "I thought Mia was dead set on going to college but now she's focused on this baby."

"She can still go to college."

"She can," he agreed. "But she'll have to wait until the baby is old enough."

"She can go up until a few weeks before she has the baby, well maybe."

"They might not let her though. She'll be holding a place she can't attend."

"She’ll figure it out."

"She will." He kissed my forehead and looked down.

"What's wrong?" i ask.

"I was just thinking. Don't worry."

He kissed my cheek before walking into my old room and sitting down on my bed. I go and sit on his lap.

He held me close to him and kissed mg shoulder. "We're really going to live together," he murmured. "It's going to be great."

I smile. "I know, I can't wait."

He trailed his fingers across my waist and bit his lip. I look at him, wondering what he's thinking.

"I wish..." he trailed off, biting his lip.

"You wish?"

He sighs. "When you told me that Mia is pregnant, I just started thinking,"

"About?"

He held my gaze. "I think you know."

"Tell me anyway."

"I kind of wished it was you."

I bit my lip and rested my forehead against his. "Having a kid together," I murmured. "I want that," I told him quietly. "I really do. But a kid, now?"

"It'd be really hard. We don't have to now, it’s a little soon."

I nibbled my bottom lip as I looked over him, imagining a little boy that looked like him. I smile to myself.

"What's that smile for?" He asked, kissing my cheek.

"Just a happy thought."

"Tell me what that happy thought is?"

"A little boy that looks like you."

He paused before grinning at me. "And a beautiful little girl that looks like you."

He kissed my warm cheeks and smiled. "Maybe we should get up so they dont get the wrong idea."

He stood up and we headed downstairs.

I see my dad and the kitchen. "Hey daddy," I said, smiling at him.

"Hi sweetie." he kisses my head.

My dad looked between us as Justin wrapped his arms around my waist. "Is there something you need to tell me?"

I frown. "What? No, of course not."

He pursed his lips and looked at Justin's hand, which was rubbing soothing circles on my stomach.

"Daddy?" I ask. "You okay?"

"A word, Justin."

I sighed and left the kitchen. Sitting in the garden I wondered what he saying to Justin.

I look around. Since its June, it’s really nice. I spotted Elliott and grinned before bouncing on him and laughing.

"Ellie." he chuckles and messes with my hair.

I kissed his cheek and smiled. "It’s going to be weird leaving you."

"You won't be far away." he says. "Only a few houses down, across the street." he grins.

"Yeah but I can't wake up and go straight to your room."

"Yeah but would you want to leave Justin's side in the morning?"

"I might of I really want my brother." I tell him.

He rolled his eyes and patted my head. "I'll believe that when I see it." He smiled and walked upstairs. "I can't believe that high school is over."

"I know. I don't know how we're going to live apart..."

I sniffed, realising tears were forming in my eyes.

"Oh Ellie, don't cry."

"I-I can't help it," I told him, pulling him into a tight hug.

He holds me close. "It'll be okay."

As tears slowly rolled down my cheek I knew that, as much also loved my twin, I wanted Justin to be the one comforting me as well.

"Love? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?" I hear Justin ask. Elliott ushered me into Justin's arms. I wrapped him in a tight hug and squeezed my eyes shut. "El, what is it?"

"I'm scared to leave Elliott."

"It's not like you're moving across the world, Ellie," he told me quietly. "it's only a few minute down the road." I nod and bury my head in his chest. He picked me up and carried me to my old room. He kissed the side of my head and smiled. "Better?"

"A little."

"Good. I hate seeing you upset."

"I know, I hate being upset as well."

He kissed me softly and smiled against my lips.

When he pulled away, he got up and opened my window. "It's getting hot," he commented, looking outside then blinking in surprise.

"Well its summer."

He nodded and smiled. "That means we can go to the beach... and I get to see you in a bikini," he teased.

I smirk. He walked over to the door and shut it before walking towards me and resting his hands on my waist. I look at him, wondering what he's doing.

He dipped his head to kiss along my jaw. He lifted me up and my legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

I hold onto him tightly. "What are you thinking?" I ask.

"That I wish we were at our place," he whispered. "Then we wouldn't have to stop right now."

"Well we probably should stop even if we don't want to.”

He pouted. "I suppose." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know, I want to but we can't right now."

"Why not?" he complained.

I bite my lip. He sighed and put me down. "Sorry." I murmur. "We can later though."

"But we're staying here," he said, frowning.

"Yeah but everyone won't be here."

"What do you mean?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"We will be alone tonight." I smirk.

His own smirk spread across his lips. "Sounds good." He pecked my lips before pulling back and walking over to my window. "No more touching, otherwise I won't wait until later."

I giggle and decide to tease him.

"What are you doing?" he asked warily, watching me.

 "Nothing." I say innocently, walking towards him.

He frowned and tried to side step me but I got in his way. "Ellie..."

I run my hand down his chest, slowly. He pressed his back against the wall and bit his lip. I trail my finger down further..

"Ellie, don't," he murmured.

"Why not?"

"Because if we can't do anything, I'd rather not carry on."

I frown. He's ruining my fun.

"Aw, don't be like that," he muttered, frowning. I sit on my bed.

Justin sighed and sat down on my bed as well, not as close to me though. "Screw it." I mutter and I kiss him passionately.

He stiffened before kissing me back and pulling me flat against him. I push him back on the bed. He wrapped my arms around me and flipped us over.

I giggle and wrap my legs around his waist. Trailing his fingers along my waist, he smiled down at me.

"Hurry up already." I tell him. He smirked and moved slowly before I flicked his arm and complained.

He starts pulling off our clothes.

Once our clothes were spread across the floor he hovered over me and held  my gaze and bit his lip.

"Make love to me." I murmur. He grinned and it as I said.

"That," he murmured. "Is something I'm looking forward to when we live together.”

I giggle. "Me too."

He rolled over so he was hovering over me and smiled. I grinned back at him and tangled my fingers in his hair. I kiss him.

"I love you, Ellie," he murmured against my lips.

"Always," I told him, smiling.

He tried to pull me closer and sighed when we pulled apart to breath. I close my eyes.

He placed small kisses along my jaw until he got my ear. "I love you, Ellie, so much. And now I'm going to be here with you," he said quietly. "Marry me," he blurted then pulled back in surprise to look at me.

I look at him with wide eyes. "What?"

He shook his head with his mouth slightly parted.

"Justin, say something."

"I can't believe I just asked you to marry me," he said quietly. "And like that."

"I know that we're engaged, but you want to get married now?"

He tangled his fingers in my hair and rested his forehead against mine. "God, yes," he muttered. "I want you to be mine, Ellie."

"But I am yours."

He pulled back to look at me properly. "Does that mean you don't want to get married?"

"I do but are you sure you want to this soon?"

He shifted back onto his knees and frowned. "I thought it was obvious," he said quietly, looking down.

I pull him close. "Of course I want to marry you.!

He nibbled his bottom lip. "Sorry, El. I shouldn't have blurted it like that it's just..."

"Just?" He sighs. "Justin, tell me now."

"I really wanted you to officially be mine," he muttered. "I guess.. Though that doesn't sound right.. I don't want to own you, is that how I'm coming off? It's just-" I cut him off.

"I want to marry you Justin."

He breathed out slowly and grinned at me. "That's great."

"When do you want to?" I ask.

"Well, do you want to plan a big wedding?"

"I don't want it too big, but I know my mum will want to help plan."

He kissed down the side of my face then along my jaw, making me giggle and try to squirm away. He pulls me onto his lap and continues. As he kissed down my neck, I stopped squirming and moved closer to him, biting my lip. I moan.

Justin smirked and swiftly placed me down on the bed before getting up. I blinked in surprise and looked at him, wondering how he moved so quickly.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"We should start planning then," he teased, smirking.

"Right now?"

"Well..." he trailed off. "Unless there's something else you want to do."

 I bite my lip. "Maybe."

"Oh, really? Like what?" I motion for him to come close to me. He knelt against the bed and raised his eyebrow. "Yes?" I tug him closer.

He hovered over me. "I'm afraid you have to tell me what you want to do," he murmured.

"I think you know."

"I'll feel much better," he said quietly, smirking. "If you told me what it is exactly."

"I want you to make love to me."

His smirk was replaced by a smile and he made love to me.

I rolled over and pulled Justin flat against my back. "Wow," I mumbled, my eyes closing.

"Better and better each time."

I nodded and made him tighten his arms around me. "Definitely," I murmured. "Imagine when we live together..."

He chuckles. "We'll be making love every day."

I rolled over in his arms to look up at him with a smirk. "Oh, really?"

"Yup, everyday, maybe more than once."

 I laughed. "Do we even leave the house in your mind then?"

"Not all that much." he grins.

"And what about college?" I asked, raising my eyebrow with a chuckle.

"I don't think about it much."

I couldn't help but grin and shift so I could hover over him. "So our sex life fills your mind?"

"Basically, that and how much I love you."

My smirk softened into a smile and I felt my heart beat faster. "Really?"

“Yes," he grins.

I peppered kisses across his face as I pulled him closer. He smirks. I closed my eyes and let this moment wash over me. I feel him hold me close.

I kissed his shoulder before leaning back. Justin yawns.

"Tired, baby?" I asked quietly, brushing my fingers over his cheek.

He nods. "Yeah."

"Go to sleep." I kissed his cheek before getting up.

He frowns. "Where are you going?"

"Well, I was going to shower then go downstairs for something to eat. You take a lot out of me," I teased.

"If you're showering, then I'm showering with you. And we should also change the sheets."

"Why do you want to shower with me?" I asked, blinking innocently at him.

"Love I always want to shower with you."

I nibbled my bottom lip and walked over to my chest of drawers and got clean sheets out. "Help me with this then you get to shower with me."

He kisses my cheek and helps me with the new sheets.

Once they're done, I quickly pulled his top tightly around me before running towards my bathroom, laughing when I heard Justin chase after me. He picks me up just as we reach my bathroom.

I grinned and kissing him softly before he placed me under the shower head and turned it on. I pulled him in with me and made him protect me from the cold water until it turned warm.

He steps back when the water is warm. I let the water run over me with a smile. Justin picked up the soap and washed my back then moved onto my stomach.

Once we were done, we got out and dried off.

I smiled at him before pulling them on. "You know," I said, "if you  dress me, I'll probably be in panties and your t-shirt all day won't I?"

 He gets me a shirt of his and some panties for me.

'Yup." He chuckles

"And why is that?" I asked, biting my bottom lip to hide my smirk.

"I like seeing you in my clothes."

"Really? Just in your clothes?"

"Well I also like when you don't have any clothes on."

I laughed and shook my head. "Trust you to say that."

"You should have known I was going to say that." he grins.

"Well I prefer you when you have no clothes on either," I told him, trailing my finger down his chest before skipping away.

He groans and I feel his arms around my waist a few minutes later.

I smirked and looked up at him. "Yes?"

"You shouldn't tease me like that."

"I would never," I murmured, moving closer to him.

He raises his eyebrow. I rested my head against his chest and looked up at him, biting my lip. "What are you thinking?" he murmured.

"The wedding."

"What about it?" he asked, a smile spreading across his lips.

"When should we have it?"

He bit his lip as he thought. "Some time soon," he murmured.

"How soon?"

"Well.. how soon is too soon?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Like two to three weeks."

"How about a month then?" he asked, grinning.

"Sure." I smile. He picked me up and spun me around. I giggle. He laughed before kissing me deeply. I tried to move closer as I kissed him back. He pulls me closer.

"I love you, Ellie."

"Always," I told him, pulling back to look him in the eye. "Definitely always."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

234 8 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...
49.4K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.
354K 22.2K 141
He loves her with every fiber of his being, but even then he leaves her brokenhearted... Her heart no longer beats for him, yet she can't see him bro...
42.5K 1K 23
...