Perfect Loves

By basicbitz

The sequel to Perfect Instincts. The pack has been trying to find Beca. But their Alpha is not the same. The... More

Texas
Memories
Puzzle
Hope
Submit
Branded
Positive
Monster
Movie
Understand
Heartbeat
Drunk
Gender
Flashlight
Kick
Push
Mother
Artemis
Wedding
Dread
No
Pieces
Queen
Live
Reunited
Triplets
Special
Training
Epilouge

Home

791 30 20
By basicbitz

Beca's POV

Chloe raises her eyebrow and waits for me to continue. I think of my next words carefully. "You were marked... by a god. This means you're now connected to a god, not just a lycan." I explain. Her eyebrows furrow as she waits for me to explain better. "A mark from a god is a sign of protection, because having a god's affection use to make you a target." I tell her. Chloe continues to stare at me confused. "How does that affect me?" She asks. "It means you have access to some of my powers. For your protection. Its not really as needed now, but I can teach you to use the powers." I tell her.

"What kind of powers?" Chloe asks as she lays her head on my chest. "Well your basically a supernatural shield. Abilities from other supernaturals won't work or are dull." I explain. She slowly nods.  "Also, look at your hand." I say to her. She raises her eyebrow but complies. "Now feel a shift, but focus on your hand." I instruct her. She glances at me for a second before she focuses on her hand. Sure enough claws start to form and her hand transforms into a paw.  She gasps and loses focus, her hand goes back to normal. "How??" She says as she flips her hand confused.

"Another perk." I say with a smirk. "You have full control of your shifts right now, and with the shield you don't feel the pain of it." I tell her. She nods clearly overwhelmed with all the new information. "I'm sorry my love. I know thats a lot to take in." I say. She shrugs and chuckles. "You'd think I'd be use to the unexpected by now but here I am always surprised." She says. I chuckle and nod in agreement. Chloe always handles it like a champ though. It continues to amaze me how good she is with the weird. I mean, she was a mortal once, and she's adjusted to my extraordinarily life fairly easily... just wait until she finds out about... no I don't want to stress her and tell her yet.

"Let me get you something to eat." I say getting up and throwing on some underwear. I sensed the slight smell of hunger on her, even if she doesn't realize it herself. "Ohhh good idea." Chloe says with a big smile. I chuckle and make my way out the door to the kitchen. I groan when I smell the faint scent of construction workers. I'm still hesitant to live separate from Stacie and Emily. I know we will be next door but it still seems so far. I shake my head of the thoughts and focus on getting food for my mate. I'm glad we stocked up before the omegas went into heat. I decide to make her a fruit salad and head back into our room.

"Ooo! I was craving fruit!" Chloe says with a massive smile as she takes the bowl from my hand. I make myself comfortable next to her while she digs in. We watch some tv and snuggle until Chloe's heat kicks in again and we engage in another round of sex. "Do you feel different?" Chloe asks me as we snuggle in bed in our post sex bliss. I hesitate at the question, I should've know this would cone up sooner or later, and Chloe isn't one to hold back her questions.

"At times yes. I feel... like I'm here just for a job. That I have these crazy new powers and a duty. But then when I'm with you and the kids... its easy to ignore, but the nagging is always there." I tell her. She nods in understanding. "But I also feel like I found my place. I always felt so lost my whole life but for the first time I don't. I know who I am and what I have to do." I tell her. She nods again and waits to continue. I can't think of any other ways to describe it and Chloe seems to understand as she munches on more fruit.

I bite my lip and debate telling her the prophecy but I decide against it. Nows not the time and I don't want to stress her out about it so early. I need to start preparing things though to be ready... I'm sure I can find a way to do both. At least I hope...

______________________________

We spend the next two days in bed, reconnecting with each other both physically and mentally. Its been so long since we had time to just be us and really talk again. It wasn't easy at first for me to talk about what happened while I was gone but Chloe is the only person I'm comfortable telling. The way she holds me and rubs my head while I talk make it easy to share the worst torture of my entire life. I know its a lot for her to take in and I can see the sympathy in her eyes while I tell her.

She tells me about what it was like while I was away. I feel so much for her, this mark makes it stronger. I'm so proud of her though. Despite all this hurt she felt she was able to raise Luna. I can feel how hard it was for her and I don't know how she handled it. But she did. She managed to keep going even with the pain of not knowing if I would ever come back. The pain of possibly losing her soulmate. Its a pain very few are strong enough to carry.

I feel closer then ever to Chloe. I understand why she wants us to live in the guest house. It makes us feel more connected. She makes me feel so normal when I'm with her. I can be myself and forget all my duties. I want to grow closer to Luna as well. I've already missed so much time with her and I'm just now getting to know her. Also I know she'll need extra watching as her powers start to grow. She needs to learn to control them early. I plan on starting right away. She'll need the time to learn, her powers will grow with her as she ages.

The rest of Chloe's heat is more then satisfying for the both of us. It starts to wind down right in time for Stella and Baxter to return. Chloe and I finally leave bed to greet our daughter. "Mommy! Ma!" Luna squeals when she sees us. I kneel down and open my arms. She does her best run towards us and jump into my waiting arms. I plants kisses all over her head before Chloe steals her away and spins Luna around. I turn my attention to Stella and Baxter. They both stare at Chloe curiously, clearly sensing her new power.

"Smells like you two had fun." Stella says with a knowing smirk. I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Oh we did. How was the trip? How'd she behave?" I ask. "The first night was rough, she missed you guys a lot and it was stormy. After we made her more comfortable we had a blast. She behaved great." Stella says with a shrug. I smile at Luna enthusiastically telling Chloe all about their adventures.

"Thank you." I tell them. Baxter chuckles and wraps his big arm around me. "Seriously don't thank us. We love watching her. We should be thanking you." He says with his big grin. I chuckle and Stella eagerly nods in agreement. "I really did have an amazing time with her. We are more then happy to take her." Stella says with a grin. Chloe hands me Luna and I smile and lift her up in my arms. "Alright but it might have to wait a bit because I missed my little wolf so much." I say as I toss her up then catch her. Luna squeals in excitement. "Why don't we get changed for the beach and you can tell us all about it?" I suggest. "Yes!" Her and Chloe squeal at the same time as they run off to change. I smirk seeing Luna look so much like Chloe as they run to the room.

"Where's everyone else?" Stella asks hearing the quiet house. "Anna and Emily have gotten much better at understanding the triplets' cries so they can all finally rest. Stacie and Aubrey... well they are enjoying their heat just as much." I say with a knowing smile. "Speaking of which, how was the sex?" Stella asks wiggling her eyebrows at me before she sits at the island bar. "Ummm I don't need to hear the things you did to my baby sister. So I'm going to go unpack our bags." Baxter says grabbing their bags and heading upstairs. We chuckle and wait for him to exit before Chloe and Luna eagerly reenter the living room. "You guys don't have to wait for me. I'll meet you guys out there in a bit." I tell them.

They don't hesitate as Chloe scoops Luna up and they head out the back door to the beach in record speed, she must not notice the difference from the mark. I admire them for a second before I turn back to Stella, she is looking where they went intrigued, I know she's trying to figure out what's different with Chloe. "It was great. Not only the sex but... we finally really got to talk. And like really talk about everything that happened when we were apart." I tell her. Stella nods and gives me a sympathetic smile. "I'm glad, it really helps to be able to share." Stella says. I nod in agreement.

"Anyway, how was my little wolf, honestly?" I ask. "Like I said she really missed you guys and it was storming too so that sucked, it got a lot better later after we talked to her." Stella says. I nod and stand up. "I'm glad, I'm going to the beach now." I say as I stand up and Stella does the same. "Yeah, I need to help Bax unpack." She says with a wink before she runs off to the second floor. I smirk and shake my head before picturing my beach outfit and making it appear on me. I head out the back door and smile seeing Chloe in waist deep water holding Luna. I join them in the water and Luna squeals when she sees me. She holds out her arms for me and I smile and take her.

"So let's here all about your trip little wolf." I ask Luna as we stand in waist deep water. Luna excitably tells me about everything they did on her trip. I smile and listen to every detail, even though she repeats them all four times. Its just so adorable. I attempt to dip her waist in the water but a guest of wind makes it splits around her. I glance at Chloe to see if she noticed the strange water movement but she wasn't paying attention. Luna's powers are strong even at this young age. I need to start her training immediately.

_____________________________

Two nights later I decide its time to start teaching Luna to control her powers. I wait until Chloe is in a deep sleep and head next door to Luna's room. She smiles when she sees me, still awake as usual. She somehow inherited my powers and needs less sleep then most lycans, I'm not sure how that's possible because she was conceived when I was a lycan but Luna is gifted for sure.

"Wanna go outside little wolf?" I ask her. She smiles and gives me a big nod. I scoop her up and take her outside to the cliff overlooking the water. Luna looks around amazed at the view. I pick up a shiny rock and admire it. "You have powers my baby. And I'm going to teach them to you. But it needs to be our little secret." I tell her. Luna puts her finger over her lip and goes "shhhhh." I chuckle and nod. I give her the rock and watch her look at it amazed. "Go ahead, play with it. Focus on it." I tell her. Luna does as told and I see her turning the rock in her little hand.

I take the rock back and start tossing it in the air. Luna reaches out her hand for the rock. "Go ahead, take it back." I say as I continue to toss the rock in my hand. Luna keeps her little arms stretched out for the rock and pouts. "You can take it back Lunes, just bring it to you." I assure her but don't stop tossing the rock up. Luna furrows her eyebrows trying to understand what I mean. Suddenly when the rock goes up a gust of wind hits and its pulled towards her and lands at her feet. She smiles and picks it up.

I stand there impressed she was able to move it so far on her first try. I look at the ground and find another pretty and shiny rock. I toss it up again and Luna looks with wide eyes seeing the pretty rock. "Go ahead, you can have it." I say and I toss the rock up. Luna reaches and sure enough like before the wind blows the rock towards her, landing right at her feet. She smiles and picks up the second rock. "Great work Lunes. Remember this is our little secret. You can only do this when I tell you." I remind her. Luna nods even though she's distracted by her pretty rocks.

We practice a few more times before I bring her back inside for some sleep. Using her powers can be exhausting so she falls asleep as soon as I put her in bed, maybe this was the key to getting her to sleep. I smile and kiss her head before rejoining Chloe in the bedroom. I snuggle up next to her and smile to myself, Luna already has descent control of her earth power, its going to be easy for her to master the rest. As she grows she will get a better understanding and even better control. I'm excited to watch her grow. I hear something and the living room and get back up to investigate. I smile seeing Stacie again for the first time since her heat started. She is bouncing with glee as she rummages through the fridge for a snack.

I zone in on her and smile to myself. I could already sense the new life forming, well before lycans can. She's finally going to get her wish. "Well look whose alive." I say with a smirk. Stacie quickly spins around, her cheeks stuffed full of various foods. "Sorry that heat was... wow. We didn't want it to end." She says with a dreamy smile. I match it, I'm truly happy for my best friend. She's happy, and that's all I've ever wanted for her. I'm just glad to share in it with her.

"Gross." I mutter with a teasing grin. Stacie rolls her eyes and sits at the island. "Its been centuries and yet you continue to be grossed out talking about sex." She says rolling her eyes. We laugh and chat for a bit. Once the sunrise starts we say our goodbyes and I rejoin Chloe in bed. I snuggle up to my mate and breath in her intoxicating scent. I smile and close my eyes. I lose track of time until she starts to stir. Her beautiful blue eyes flutter open and find mine. "Good morning my queen." I whisper as I lean in to kiss her. She hums and wraps her arms around me. "Good morning to you too." She purrs. I deepen the kiss loving the feeling of her lips against mine.

We sit there for a few minutes enjoying the feeling of our lips together. Finally Chloe pulls away and gets out of bed. "I miss my baby." She says as she grabs one of my flannels and puts it on over her underwear. I can't help but to get turned on by the sight. Chloe's perfect legs ending at my flannel... She's so freaking sexy. Before I can make a move she heads next door to Luna's room. I quickly get up and follow after her. As I already know Luna is sleeping soundly in her bed. Chloe peaks in and pouts seeing her still sleeping. She quietly closes the door as we head to the kitchen. "Of course she's still sleeping when I miss her." Chloe grumbles as she makes herself a bowl of cereal.

I smirk and sit next to her. Minutes later Anna comes in bouncing Kendrick and Hailee in her arms as they both cry. "Need help kiddo?" I offer standing up. Chloe scoffs down her food and stands up to help as well. "My baby isn't awake yet and I need some baby time." Chloe says as she takes Hailee from Anna. I chuckle as I head to the fridge to prepare bottles for the babies. We act on instinct as we tend to the infants. I change Kendrick while Chloe finished preparing the bottles for them. "Get some more rest." I insist to Anna. She nods and stumbles back to her room. I smile at little Kendrick in my arms as Chloe hands me the bottle. We feed the babies with big smiles and settle on the couch with them. Eventually they fall asleep again. I look at Chloe who has an adoring smile directed towards Hailee. We carefully bring the babies back into the room, careful not to disturb any of the sleeping kiddos.

When we reenter the living room Aubrey is already waiting for us with a big smile. "Morning ladies. Big news, the construction is done! And your house is all ready!" She says busting with excitement. Chloe looks at me with a huge smile. All senses of doubt leave my mind as I stare at her bright blue eyes. "Shall we go see our new home?" I ask as I extend my hand out to hers. She takes my hand and gives me an excited nod. We head out the back door together to see our new home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 713 31
A werewolf named Beca goes to a secret mythical school, expecting it to be a normal year. Suddenly she experiences feelings for a vampire called Chlo...
8.6K 358 20
Sequel to Arms. Please read that story first. I mean you could read this it just wouldn't make a lot of sense. Beca and Chloe did get married af...
142K 3.8K 40
It's common knowledge that Chloe has a crush on Beca. Well... common knowledge to everyone but Beca, it seems. 6 months since the Barden Bellas sang...
22.2K 649 24
|?Beca and Chloe? OR ?Beca and Aubrey?|