You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Interview and Promotion

Epilogue 2

12.3K 1K 525
By Shiya_AS

'A Hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.'

Sk: nee ipdi ellam pesi pesi dhaan Ennai romba Azha vekkure arjuney...

Ak: I can't help it baby... Un munnadi ennoda ella switch um ninnurudhu...

Sk: you know what... I never expected all this to be true.. Even once I had a dream of marrying you... Ana inniku unga kai pidichu nikkurappo.. Enaku namburadha veanoma nu Theriyale...

Ini ethanai jenmam eduthalum, I would love to chase you, fall in love with you and marry you...

Because this Sindhuja cannot live without her Arjun...

He then kissed her hand.. She looked at him with eyes full of happy tears..

-------

Muhurtham....

Every known celebrity and businessmen attended their wedding. Rajaram and Krishnan were inviting everyone. Preethi and Prakash were arranging everything for the rituals. Pragya came early with Selva and her family. Her baby bump was quite big this time. She was extremely happy and grateful to Arjun and Sindhuja. They might have started in bad terms. But eventually everything turned good.

Sindhuja was getting ready in her room. Hema and Leela were helping her. She then saw Kaushik coming into the room.

Sk: hey kaushik.. Epdi ra irukke??? Ponavan angaye thangitiya??

Kaushik: Ama inga Enna velai irukku enaku??? Ana onnu sollanum.. Inniku dhaan nee paaka ponnu maari irukke..

Sk: chi pae.. Idhe solla dhaan nee kenya le irundhu kelambi vandhiya???

Kaushik: adhe solla illa.. Idhe solla.. Happy married life.... Avare bathrama paathuko... Paavam...

Sk: nee vaaye moodu.. He is my baby.. I will take care...

They all laughed for her reply.. Kaushik then went to wish Ak.

Kaushik: congrats brother...

Ak: thank you kaushik... Thanks for coming...

Kaushik: unga kitte sonnene varuven nu... Adhu epdi varama iruppen...

He then smiled and came out of the room. At first, it was hurting for him to stay away from her. But over the time, he realized that they were never made for each other. This realization eased his pain and helped him to overcome his feelings. He was truly happy for them.

------

Prakash entered bride's room..

Preethi: inga Enna velai Unaku??

Prakash: I'm working for my sir.. nee vazhi vidu...

Preethi: unga sir aale oru one hour wait panna mudiyadha???

Sindhuja smiled bashfully.

Prakash: ma.. Thangam.. This is for you.. Sir told me to give you...

She received an envelope from him. It was a clean and neat letter in Arjun's handwriting. He always gave her a letter when he wanted to convey her something which he cannot do in words.

Dear wifey,

        Thanks for coming into my life. I know I have promised you so many times before. But I want this one to be memorable forever. We will be getting married in few minutes. At this moment, I would like to promise you that I will keep you and our baby safe under any circumstances. I will never leave you to feel sad and worry. You will always be in my eyes and mind. My love for you can never be stopped. I will take care of your parents as my parents.

     You will be my first good morning in a day and last good night. I will love you in our good days and will love you more in our bad days.. I will never ask you to look pretty, because you will always be beautiful in my eyes.

    I wish to grow old with you.. I wish to live a full life with you. You gave myself back to me and I wish to spend this entire life for you. You will always be my first and foremost. Love you Sindhuja Arjun.. Come soon.. Lets get married...

Yours,
Arjun.

She folded the letter and was not able to control her tears. She was really lucky to marry a man like him. She felt so happy in her heart.

------

Ak came first to the stage. He was clad in a white silk dhoti and shirt. He looked like a King. He sat down on the stage before the homa kundam. He was waiting for her.

Soon after, she too arrived to the stage. She was in a beautiful kanchivaram silk saree. He was not able to take his eyes off her. She was looking like queen. She was looking regal and majestic. She came and sat next to him.

Sk: I love you da arjuney... She whispered in his ear.

He smiled at her. Rituals then started. They both were concentrating on the rituals. Her bare hip was suddenly pinched. She turned and looked at him.

Ak: kanava nu paathen...

She smiled bashfully.

Sk: naughty...

Then ayyar gave the thaali to Ak.

There he was.. Inching closer and closer to her.. to tie the thaali around her neck. And she had tears in her eyes when he tied the thread. Everyone blessed them with the atchathai.

He was really her dream come true... And her dream came true finally...

After the thaali, they stood to walk three rounds around. He held her hand in his hand. Her saree pallu was tied to his silk towel. Like they were tied forever. He walked ahead of her with her hand in his hands. This was too magical for them. Prakash had tears in his eyes to see them getting married. Preethi was rubbing and patting on his shoulders to make him stop. Rajaram and her parents were already crying at the other end.

Leela saw her baby girl become a woman and she was getting married to the man she loved. This was the best day in her daughter's life. She still remembered the excitement in sindhuja's eyes when she talked about Arjun. Now she was standing next to him and she still had the same excitement in her eyes. Leela then started consoling Krishnan who was crying like a baby.

Sujata who was watching the wedding from below the stage felt truly emotional and wished for Kailash and Rathna to bless this beautiful pair from heaven.

--------

5 months later...

In the middle of night...

Sk: Arjuney...

Ak: Enna ma...

Sk: pasikudhu... I wish to eat blueberry pie...

Ak: ippova???

Sk: Ama...

Ak: Its already 12...

Sk: enaku Ippove veanum...

Ak: sari vaa...

Sk: hey I can walk..

Ak: I cannot let you walk... Un vayiru vera ivlo perusa irukku.. You can't bear the weight.. Let me carry you..

Let this kid come out.. Appo kekuren...

She smiled...

Sk: before you ask him or her, you should ask yourself... It was you who made me like this...

He then made her sit on the dining table.

Ak: ivlo azhagana pondati eh vechitu epdi kai summa irukkum Sollu...

He then leaned...

Sk: you already had your quota..

Ak: that was a week before..

Sk: I'm tired...

He grunted and turned

Ak: let me go n prepare the pie...

He worked swiftly and still it took him an hour and half. She was waiting patiently for him.

Finally he gave her the pie which was neatly presented in a plate. She gobbled it up as she was hungry and grinned at him like a kid.

Sk: semma taste arjuney.. Vera level pannitinga ponga...

Ak: apdiya Enna???

He then kissed her on her lips and tasted her.

Ak: yes nijama nalla irukku le... Enakum taste pidichiruku..

He winked at her..

Sk: youuuu.....

------

3 years later....

Credence was globally acclaimed company group. Ak was deemed as God among the business moguls. Sk recently won a national award for her song. She became one of the established singers in the industry.

But at that moment...

Ak was waiting outside the operation theater..

Leela: maapillai tension aagadhinga.. Idhu second pregnancy dhaane.. Avaluku Innum easy ah dhaan irukkum.. Neenga dhaan baya padringa..

Baby abhimanyu was sitting next to Ak and was involved in his own thoughts. Preethi then lifted him in her hands and came out.

Preethi: Abhi Kutty Enna yosikringa??

Abhimanyu: I'm thinking about whether I ll get a baby brother or baby sister Atthai....

Preethi: who do you wish to have??

Abhimanyu: sister... I look like Daddy.. I wish to have a sister who looks like Mommy...

Preethi: you are so sweet da baby...

She then hugged him...

Prakash: Dai nee en ponne dhaan Vittu vekkale... En Pondati um Vittu vekkaleiya???

Abhimanyu: I'm handsome so they like me mama...

Prakash mv: Paaka mattum illa.. Petchu leiyum nee un appa dhaan da..

Abhimanyu: mama don't think in your mind.. Veliya sollunga..

------

Doctor: its a baby girl... Both are safe..

Ak went in... Everyone was looking at the baby and he was sitting next to her..

Ak: I'm sorry... I made you go through so much...

Sk: Arjuney... My baby.. Come here...

She then kissed him on his forehead.. He then reciprocated her kiss. He held her hands in his hands..

Ak: no more kids.. Ellam podhum..

Sk: I love to carry your child .. Unaku puriyaleiya?? Our children are our symbol of love.. Namma nalla vaazhndhom nu indha world ku namma kaatra symbol...

She then gave him the child in his hands. He carried her so gently. He had tears in his eyes.

Ak: she looks like you. Same eyes nose and everything... Hey my princess... See your daddy...

Abhimanyu: mommy..... Aiii thangachi paappa... I will name her... Naan dhaan peru veppen...

Sk: Enna peru yosichinga paappa ku...

Abhimanyu: I'm abhimanyu... She will be aadhya...

Rajaram: en kollu pethi ku pere vechitingala???

Everyone then laughed together.. and they lived happily ever after...

-***-The End-***-

*Author's note: My final note to this story..😭😪 Thank you all.. I'm stuck without words.. Enna soldradhu Theriyale... Ennaiyum en story um support panna ellarukum romba thanks.. Ennai support pandra maariye ovvoru authoraiyum support pannunga... Unga support dhaan Ennai maari aale ellam eludha vekkudhu.. I hope the same love continues for my second story too..

Sari indha chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha votes podunga.. Pidikale na comments pannunga.. Ur votes my boost....😍😍😍😍😍😍

Next oru chapter poduven.. That will be an interview with our characters and sneak peak to the next story.. Thank you all and signing off..

With Love
Shiya AS💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.7K 24
She was born to one of the poorest families in her village. Her mother passed when she was three and her father was a drunk. She was left to fend for...
160K 12.9K 58
Bela is in love with mahir but mahir loves bani (his girl friend) Will bela be able to win mahir's heart ?????
36.1K 3.8K 21
Arjun - a egoistic man... he loves how girls swoon over him and try to speak or acquaintance with him.. but not a Playboy... Riya: a bubbly girl who...
627K 43.1K 92
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 2 (Trust and Intimacy) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Earth Thooriga Losing my parents in front of my eyes in a fa...