Roman Reigns smut, Fluff And...

By liberiangirlore

it's going to get down and dirty in here with sexual fantasies and fluff featuring the Samoan Adonis Roman re... More

My friends Cousin
sexy neighbor
My Tribal Chief
When Reality kicks In......
when reality kicks in PT2
Case of dignity
Case of dignity PT2
Overall Alpha
Overall Alpha 2
Broken
Prized possession
Regret
Happy Birthday
One mistake 2
ANNOUNCEMENT
ITS HERE
Vegas fiesta
Misunderstandings
Control and torture??
Saving Grace or was it a downfall??
Its Always Been Him After All
Wedding Surprises
Jealousy, Jealousy
August
Tribal Punishment
Tribal Punishment 2

One mistake

7.6K 104 26
By liberiangirlore

Y/n remembers Well that day, that cursed yet weirdly most blessed summer night of july 2016 when her life changed for the worst in a blink of an eye.

      Flashback:

I had just gotten a job as one of the camera personnel for Raw, and that meant more experience, travelling to different places and a huge salary.

On this friday to be exact, we were shooting Raw on the last day of the European tour that was ending in Spain the place that we were currently in.

To most people including myself,it was a great day considering we were preshooting raw earlier than its actual day and it was the last raw until hell in a cell which was going to be held on Sunday not the day after tomorrow but next week which meant we had one whole week free to rest.

The final match ended, and once I packed up my camera, I left for the female crew locker room where I took the rest of my stuff and left for the hotel.

I took a shower, rested for a few minutes before joining my friends bayley and Sasha to go out for some drinks.

We enjoyed ourselves drank and danced like it was the last time of our lives. 

I left the bathroom and was about to go back to the girls when my name was called.

Looking back I saw Joe, he was clearly drunk but not at the staggering point.

"Hey Joe, whats u..."

Before I could finish my sentence he pushed into a wall and kissed me like his life depended on it.

I pushed him back hard.

"Joe, you are a married man, what are you doing??"

He kissed my neck and sucked on my soft spot.

I tried pushing him again but he didn't budge and after a couple advances I couldn't help it the alcohol in my system made this seem right and I gave in because the man was my biggest crush plus he was so hot, can you blame me??

"Let's get out of here, y/n" he whispered in my ears and I agreed.

I took my phone and texted the girls that I was leaving for an emergency.

We hailed a cab and left for the hotel. Getting into his room we continued making out before he carried me to a wall and kissed my neck as he undid the straps of my dress taking my nipples in his mouth and sucking on to them each causing a whimper to escape my lips.

He lifted my dress upto my hips, put the panties on the side, unbuckled his pants and entered me making me wheeze at the pain that came with his huge length.

Once inside we both whimpered at the pleasure before he started thrusting going at a smaller pace before going faster. Before I knew it we fell on the bed and he put one of my leg on his shoulder while continuing to ravage my  womanhood.

We continued that way, went for a couple of rounds before we finally fell asleep at 4:00 am.

Three hours later, I woke up with a banging headache.

I looked around and realised I was naked and Joe was next to me deep in his sleep and the events of last night hit me up before the infamous tag team of both guilt and regret engulfed my heart.

I got out of bed quietly, wore my clothes and after I made sure the coast was clear, I left quickly to my room where I took painkillers for my headache, packed my clothes and left for the airport.

I helped him cheat on his wife, oh my god Idk what to do. My mind was in shambles.

I cried every night that week. Because I can't believe I was apart of something  that I was strongly against.

Back to work, I went straight to the management and requested to be moved to smackdown because I couldn't bare to look at him or talk to him after what happened.

Vince, Stephanie and hunter were skeptic at first, but they agreed and switched me with one of the photographers of smackdown who thankfully enough also wanted to be switched to Raw.

Hell in a cell time came and thankfully enough I wasn't needed at the payperview so that was a plus.

Two months after that passed and everything was going well, I hadn't seen Joe since that moment and I had moved on past the guilt.

I ran to the toilet to throw up, for the millionth time this month and this time I decided to call up Shane to let him know I wasn't feeling well and needed a break today from work and he totally agreed.

After taking the tests it took me 20 minutes before the doctor called me back in.

"Y/n the results are back, and congratulations miss y/l/n you are going to be a mother."

In another scenario this would have been great news, but in the circumstances that I was in, it wasn't, I was here pregnant, pregnant for a married man who probably don't even remember that night and whom I vehemently ignored.

Now there was no other way, but for me to go and talk to him to tell him about the pregnancy cause he deserved to know.

Thankfully, it was summerslam day today and he was going to be here so I had a good chance to talk to him.

When I got into my assigned locker room, I placed my things and just sat there and cried. If this thing got out there, I would be finished, I would lose my job, I would be bullied online everyday of my life, I would be called a whore and all those sort of names, my friends would hate me especially sasha she's best friends with Joe's wife.

Joe on the other hand wouldn't be affected, he'd get a couple of boos and stuff but that won't stop him from being  the topstar. The company would just give him a warning and that would be it.

So I went to see bayley and sasha in their lockerroom and found them chatting excitedly about something.

"Hello girls whats happening, what's with the chatter??"

"Girl sit down, Joe is gonna be a father again." Bayley excitedly spoke up and That freezed me up totally. What were they talking about.

"What do you mean??"

"Babe, Galina and Joe are expecting twins and she's due in December"sasha said.

That broke my heart, but I didn't want them to know, so I faked a smile and pretended to be happy for him.

The show went on well, and while I was leaving the building. I heard someone call after me, it was joe and I just decided to speed up and got into my rental car and left without looking back.

It now dawned on me that I was on my own, I contemplated to get an abortion but I was not into it or supported it either way I didn't judge those who did it, at the end of the day its their bodies and nobody should tell anyone what to do with their bodies either way, I was gonna keep my baby.

I knew he was gonna try to talk to me again, so a better decision for me was to take the job I was offered in LA as an assistant of photography for the californian branch of vogue.
It had better pay, better experience and it was a good place to raise my child in.

Maybe running away from my problems was not the solution,but at this point it was the best decision.
The man was expecting more children with his rightful wife who was I to stand in their way?

I paid a fine to end my contract with wwe, packed my things and cut of all the ties I had in that Company and left to begin a new life.

My work was great, I loved it and once my due date came, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl whom I named Leia Marie y/l/n. She looked just like her father, beautiful and perfect."

Present day (early 2020 prior corona)

"Momma please let us... let's go"

"No"

"Mummy please, I want to go and see roman reigns momma" she pulled one of those puppy eyes on me and I finally gave in. My child was a huge wrestling fanatic and guess who her favourite was?? Roman reigns. I was done for but it was time for me to finally come out with the truth.

A/N: I'm sorry this is probably boring but it was just a filler lately, I've had a major writer's block and I want you guys to please give me ideas for one shots something I can work with something you want to see but don't suggest I do a one shot with roman reigns and a female superstar. I just want plots for short stories you want to see on this book. Love yall. Thank you for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 62 1
This is a one shots page Arnav and khushi where you can find different stories on them. Warning: mature content is there
84.8K 2.8K 33
"If it was a dream, I would've made it a reality." "It was more like a nightmare." ~~~ Senior year is finally over, you have finally finished high sc...
1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.6K 72 6
Scott and Malia start to develop feelings for one another, though Peter doesn't want that to happen. Malia wonders why he has been acting so oddly bu...