Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

22. A little bit of pain

5.8K 231 157
By beautytaekoo

"Can I be by your side, shining with existence?"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:

The days are going pretty smooth for all of them. Yoonmin became too close that they are head over heels for each other, even yoongi started staying with jimin, as Jin is at Kim's house nowadays....the reason being missing tae so much. Ji hyun is more than happy to have jin with them, who keeps brightening their moods.

So as yeonjun, the maknae is also currently living with Kim's coz he missed his cutie hyung. The kim couple even mentioned to each other that how happy it makes them to see their house became a place where they are seeing their children giggling and having fun.

Jeon's and Kim's also had a gathering once, where all were there. Enjoying the time with each other, savouring the memories. And as always the raven didn't miss a single chance to tease tae, not even in the office.                             

Like sending flying kisses while winking, appearing near tae out of nowhere, whispering something if he passed by the younger accidently, patting his butt making taehyung widen his eyes in shock and many more.                                        

And most cute of all was, jungkook sending some cute gifts to kim's mansion for tae and writing sweet poems on it, the things being flowers, chocolates, teddy or two plushies of bear and tiger I should say.

Taehyung never answered back for the gifts, but strangely he liked them. Specially the two plushies which he is using as his cuddle buddies when he sleeps.                                                             

As raventte already has tae's number he used to send texts, some normal and some flirty...to which the younger always replied with a 'so done' or 'disgusted' emoji or with a savage reply which made the elder laugh at him and tease more.

Not gonna lie tae enjoyed bickering like this, he laughed when kook sent his funny faces as a reply. Overall he has started a little liking for the elder if I can say or is it a complete liking? Let's see.

One week passed like that, but with the passing days...taehyung has started getting feelings for the elder...even if he gets angry when jungkook flirts or touches him, he unknowingly is expecting these things to happen.

Sometimes he thinks that the raven might have got bored and his feelings have been decreasing coz he didn't send a text or gift or flirted but then the next moment kook does something like that again and the younger's negative thoughts vanish.

So as for now one week passed by like that. Today is monday, a start for the new week...but who knows how it's going to be for the younger Kim.

The raventte fluttered open his eyes, squinting them when the alarm went off, ringing in his ear...the sound being the giggles of a certain kim.                   

Jungkook recorded this when Jeon's and Kim's had a gathering...yeonjun and tae were sitting beside him in the garden...actually only yeontae were there but the raven joined them not wanting to leave the younger...and that's when he recorded the sound sneakily as yeon did some funny things making tae giggle.

He smiled at himself, turning off the alarm tho he didn't want to but nonetheless got up. Sprinting off to do his morning routine.                              

After getting ready, he went down had breakfast and headed office. While walking to his car he looked up at the sky, seeing any sign of rain, but there were no dark cloudes and the weather looked pretty clear...so he looked at front again and started walking. Soon after a few minutes drive he reached J&J.

The day went pretty busy until the afternoon, which made the raventte not get even a single glance of the blonde.

Yes, u read it right...yesterday yeonie forced his cutie hyung to dye his hair...and who is tae not to listen the cute maknae, also he himself wanted to do it, as it's been a long time.

Taehyung was busy too, he had pretty much work pending, so as soon as he got in the jeon's company or u can say his too...as the two companies are merged now, the blonde drowned himself in his work not aware of the surrounding. But who knows if it's a calm before the storm.

The lunch time is over, and it's nearly 2:30 pm ticking on the clock. J&J being as always busied in work, but all the employe's heads snapped towards the sound of heels on 6th floor, as it's pretty much silence there.                                     

A slim figure walked past the cabins, her black hair bouncing a little on her shoulders, black dress fitting her curves perfectly with a cream coloured cardigan covering the tanned skin...a smirk on her lips as she made her way upstairs to 7th floor.

Who else it can be again, other than the hellcat of a Atlanta. She knowingly did that on purpose, also becz jk would never allow her to enter in his office. She knew tae's office is on the same floor, wanting to create a drama before she enters in kook's office.                                

And that's what happened because all the employes started whispering things, some being curious of who the girl is and other's answering them with a 'must be his girlfriend'.

Taehyung did saw her going up, very well knowing where she is heading. But for the first time, he felt something uneasy churning up in his tummy.          

He knew jungkook hated her, but some negative thoughts made him  uncomfortable, coz he doesn't know about the raven's personal life much. Was he jealous perhaps? Who knows!? Ignoring the uneasiness, he continued his work.

Atlanta stood in front of kook's office and knocked on the door. The raven saw her standing outside the entrance and  allowed her to enter in. She walked in, swaying her hips trying to gain the attention of the Jeon CEO.               

"Perhaps, you look totally different sitting in this huge office as the CEO of J&J, Jungkook" "What a pleasant sight I am seeing, watching u work looking all so handsome and sexy" she continued her words the tone getting more seducing.

Jungkook kept silent not answering any of her questions. Remembering the past events, she rather avoided going near the raven head and went to sit on the chair which is kept a bit away from where kook is sitting.

Allowing her cardigan to fall off her shoulder, she sat crossing her legs...while tilting her head...now her exposing dress showing off the tanned skin underneath it.

"Jeon, don't u wanna see how I am looking today?" again the words came pretty much sensual. Jungkook looked up to her now finally, his gaze sharp but a smirk grew on his lips. Finally I got ur attention, she thought enjoying the effect internally.                                                       

He eyed her top to bottom. "Enough of me trying to get ur attention jeon, as now I finally have it" she stopped for a while and continued                                                

"I love u Jungkook, I truely do...even if I act bitchy...even if I had done so many bad things, and u think that I love money...but I am here today...not becz I want money...but becz the feelings I kept inside of me from past years...I want u jungkook...make me urs."

She said all those words more like in a pleading tone but out of nowhere, seriousness evident in her voice now.

And the next moment the raven got up from his chair a smile adoring his lips, he walked towards the girl "Really?" he asked once again.                                          

"I am not lying" she said firmly. Kook grabbed her wrist and started walking out of the office "then come with me" he replied all so gently smiling at her.

They walked down the stairs, now standing in the long corridor of 6th floor....everyone's attention was grabbed the next second when they saw the CEO standing with the same girl, while he held her hand.                                             

"All of u attention please" the CEO announced making them stand from their seats.

While taehyung, as soon as he heard the voice he went near the glass seperating the corridor with his office...but thankfully the roman shades were covering it...but he is able to see outside through it.                                                    

But as his eyes landed on the duo and then the clasped hands...on top of that jungkook's smile. His heart dropped, he doesn't know why but the negative thoughts now started clouding more and more. Nonetheless he stood, wanting to know what actually is going on.

"So let me announce this officially that, the person I loved from past few years, has finally confessed to me and now I want to reply to her that" he looked at the shocked female beside him standing making her agape mouth turn into a smile the next moment when he said "I accept u as my girlfriend, so....let's date."

It was like the whole world collapsed for tae, he saw it...what he feared for, so all of the things which jungkook did to him was a facade. Nothing real, he just played with him...but what about the feelings jungkook talked about...he sounded so sincere and genuine.                                  

He got clouded by the negativity so much that, the blonde took his steps back which stumbled.                                          

Taehyung sat on his chair took out his headphone...and listened to songs, not like he is enjoying the music...hell no, he is not even aware what song is playing. He just don't want to listen anything. Just wants to shut himself of the sounds coming from outside.

Why he is hurt?...when he doesn't have feelings for the elder right?...then why the tears are now staining his cheeks...why he is crying.

On the other hand as jungkook let out those words and saw her smile, he smirked...coz he got what he wanted, he just wanted this reaction of her.

Namjoon, hobi and yoongi are also standing in the corridor watching the drama, smirking at the duo very well knowing how much devilish the raven's mind was.

Jungkook lifted their hands which were clasped and the next moment the words came "U really thought I am gonna say such bullsh*t right?" he chuckled bitterly and removed his grip from her making atlanta's hand fall down jerkily.

Her expression changed to a confused one "What are u saying honey?" she asked batting her eyelashes.              

"Honey my as$, u fanatic b*tch" "U really expected me to fall for a fvcker like u?...This needs to be the biggest joke"

"I love u jungkook" he imitated her fake words she let out before "Gosh, I felt the dirtiest when I heard those words...will need a therapist to get that shitty voice of urs out from by mind"                  

"Everyone listen carefully, she is no one to me, this maniac of a girl standing here created a drama and I played along as u can clearly see....so please get those thoughts off of ur mind and yeah one more thing lemme clear to yall"

"I am not even 0.1% interested in girls, not even boys except one" as the words got out of the CEO's mouth the employe's mouths formed an 'O' shape.                      

"I like a boy, I AM GAY for fvcks sake....right now I am literally courting him, will soon make him mine" he winked at the last part.                                

The whole office cheered for the CEO, as no one of them were against the thought of falling for the same gender....and for the first time jungkook wanted to be unprofessional. 

Though some girl's and boy's hearts broke listening to it, but still they cheered for him.                                       

"Now mind getting ur filthy feet out of my office atlanta or do I need to call the guards to drag u out" he said gritting his teeth and making seolhyun get laced with anger "U will regret this Jeon" she let out while walking out of the office in a speed of light...the bitch is embarrassed afterall. (A/N: Damn I hate her😀🔪)

Namgiseok were laughing standing in the corner and gave a thumbs up to jungkook, now going back to their work.

Jungkook went towards the sanitizer which was kept near the cabins....letting out the next words loudly "Damn those filthy hands, that hellcat made my precious hand dirty too....eww" he poured the liquid three to four times cleaning it thoroughly, with a disgusting face. Everyone laughed at their CEO who looked cute.

Jungkook went to his office again, now calling someone. He asked one of the punes to tell tae that he is moving his cabin in kook's office now.                          

So the worker needs to get all the stuff shifted there now. The worker as per said went in tae's office and knocked, but tae didn't heard the knock as the headphones were on.

The worker then rang the bell, which made tae look up coz the little light on his side of table flickered red and blue. He wiped his tears abruptly and stood up while removing the headphone. He went near the glass door opening it.                

The worker didn't noticed much of tae's face as he let out the words immediately "Sir, Mr. Jeon has send me to inform u that, he wants to shift ur office in his own...and told me to take all the stuff up...so plz let me"

Why he he wants my cabin in his office now?...isn't he pleased after doing all that sh*t before
But kim taehyung, u can't act weak...u shouldn't, that jerk doesn't mean anything to u...so u need to show ur strong side while being in front of him. U need to show ur not even a single bit affected by anything.

like that tae made his mind to get in kook's office, no matter whatever the reason the raven is wanting him there for. And if jeon tries anything like flirting again, he will snap at him...making everything clear. Coz ain't no way he is gonna show his weakness.

The stuff got moved within 20minutes, and now tae headed up in raven's office finally.                                                        

After entering in, he straightly went to sit in his new cabin like place, the place being exactly in front of jungkook....which is near the opposite wall, having a pretty much distance. But tae regretted the position, he really can't work normally now.

Taehyung came here after washing his face, but still his eyes were red. But the distance is making him sigh relieved, coz jungkook can't see it.

As soon as taehyung entered in, the elder stared at each and every move of the blonde. And to his surprise he can't believe how much more ethereal the beauty can get.                                           

The blonde straight hair falling on his small symmetrical face, and the black T making him look more adorable. But taehyung sat down his mind clouded by previous things, he is really good at hiding his emotions, so he kept his straight face focusing on work, but not really.

"Muffin" stern voice echoed in the room "Come here" the raventte asked, more like ordered...making the blonde's head snap up and look at him. What the hell...why he is calling me now

This is harrassement...why the hell he wants me to go there now...I swear if he starts the same sh*t again...I am not going to stay silent

But still the younger stood up abruptly, walking towards the said male. "What is it Mr. Jeon?" he asked in more of a formal tone, not adressing the elder by his name.                                                    

"Mr. Jeon huh?" kook raised an eyebrow, he is sitting in his outfit without the coat on, just wearing a shirt...nectie hanging on it with light blue coloured pants. His hair kinda messy.

"Look here, if u called me to do this then I am going back to my seat" tae snapped. Ohh how much he is holding his tears back, but why?                                      

"Come here" kook without wasting another second gestured him to come close to his side, the younger following him. While the raven kept glued on his chair.

Taehyung stood beside the sitting male, now his face diverted towards the computer screen in front.                         

"U misunderstood muffin" the only words left jungkook's mouth "U think I am dumb not to notice u, don't forget I had CCTV's in ur cabin too...u just heard the first part and clouded ur mind with negative thoughts...I even saw u watching me from ur office...why did u cried muffin? so much that ur eyes are still red...did it hurt? to see me with someone else?...if yes then why?"

"I-I di-dn't" tae stuttered, holding his tears back, but stood still not understanding anything.                        

"Now watch this" jungkook clicked on a video on his computer screen....the video being all of the drama happened just a while ago which some employee captured and uploaded on the official site of company praising the CEO.

Taehyung watched, he stilled actually hearing each and everything. And soon his inner sad self turned to a happy one, ohh how much he liked jungkook cursing at that b*tch...she deserved every bit of it. He doesn't know till now that he is smiling, lips curving into a boxy shape.

While the raven was staring at him all so fondly, which the younger forgot to notice as he was busy enjoying the drama in that video.                                     

As the video ended, tae got back into reality and a tear slipped down from his eyes, ohh how dumb he is to think all those negative things. His smile turned to a tight lip one and he kept staring at the screen not able to say anything.

But the next moment, he felt two soft thin lips on his pink plump ones, making him widen his eyes in realization that Jeon Jungkook has leaned up to his side not able to control his craving anymore, and the second he saw the tear rolling down on tae's cheek he kissed him, without having a second thought.

Taehyung's heart rate dubbled, some beats even skipped, face flushed red and his legs felt like jelly.

The raven didn't stop at this, he pulled tae close keeping his one hand on the blonde's nape...while tae didn't moved his lips, he doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know what his feelings are, but he loves this feeling, of having the elder's lips on his...and that's why he let the raven do whatever he wants, without protesting.

The weather, which seemed clear in the morning suddenly became cloudy...the dark greyish clouds occupying the sky.

And the rain started pouring...the rainfall voices were like as an anklet in the pretty dancer's feet...just like the dancing hearts of the two males right now.

The rain making a musical tone, making them enjoy the moment alone...jungkook's lips now started moving slowly but sensually.

The droplets of rain touching the soil softly, just like how soft the blonde's lips felt to jungkook, drowning him more and more. Rain smelling even more pleasant in this moment of love.

It's the rain only, which rejoices the nature pleasing all the creatures...and that's what is happening now....the raventte's lips moving continuously on the two soft petals, which were closed.

As the saying, love starts to germinate in this season, which seems to be a beautiful truth now. The two thin lips continued to move pouring all the emotions....it is slow but beautiful...making both the males savour the moment. After a while kook stopped, both of their breathes heavy...two hearts beating in the same rhythm.

Jungkook kept his hand on tae's nape...now standing up cause the previous position was pretty uncomfortable for tae.                               

He touched the other's forehead with his, breathes mingling together...a tear rolled down the blonde's eye and the raven let his lips travel there kissing on the sliding drop.

This is the beauty one can get in rain, discovering themselves... taekook discovered the beauty which washed their griefs and pains.

They stood like that staring at each other for a while, when taehyung took a step back blushing hard...he felt giddy inside, but didn't say anything. His legs gave up totally now.

A small smile tugged on his lips, which he bite back. The raven let his thumb travel near the lips and pulled the lower lip out caressing it.                                 

"Don't bite what's mine petal...only I have the right to do that" he smirked which made tae look up bewilderdly.

Jungkook leaned to his side, taking out something from his drawer. That being another plushie, he gave it to the younger. Who snatched it immediately....now running back to his seat.

Now jungkook turned around looking at his babyish muffin. Who played with the plushie, looking all so shy and adorable...not sparing a glance at the raven.

Kook's smug smile not leaving his lips he kept staring. And when he saw tae peaking at him, from his thick beautiful eyelashes, the raven took his one hand and kissing the back of it, making the younger flustered again.                     

Teasing is jeon jungkook's birth right, you know....specially when it comes to Kim Taehyung.

While the younger tried to distract himself, looking and giggling at plushy.

And just like that the day went by, now both the males headed back to their home. Contended and happy. But is that it? No.

Actually when tae headed home in his car, the elder sneakily followed him.

When the blonde reached at the gate he let the car stand at the entrance, now happily walking the path to the main door. The raven watched him from the slided down window of his car...tae is humming happily jumping in the water skipping one step, the water which is present due the rain.

He giggled when the splash of water drops hit his face. Just like that the raven watched him until younger disappeared from his sight. And then jungkook went back to Jeon's mansion.

"Clouds came floating into their life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,but to add colour to their sunset sky"
___________________________________________

A/N:
Ahh I updated😭😂...Stream PTD teaser legends.

Hope u like it. Yoonmin is coming👀👀
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.7K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
849K 56.5K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
818K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...