Lost in Captivity (Book 6)

By varzanic

~Book 6 of the Demon Series Three years, and Ranger has nothing. Not even a trail to follow. He’s wandering b... More

Chapter 1: To Hate the Sun
Chapter 2: Wrong One
Chapter 3 Headquarters
Chapter 4: One of Rogues
Chapter 5: Barely Above a Sub
Chapter 6: Replacement
Chapter 7: Sons of Rogues
Chapter 8 Must be a Sub Thing
Chapter 9: Part of the Pack
Chapter 10: New Bonds
Chapter 10: New Bonds-private
Chapter 11: Whatever You Say
Chapter 12: Midfield's Special Units
Chapter 13: Fur Fetish
Chapter 14: Don't Kill Him
Chapter 15: Interrogation
Chapter 16: Breaking Point
Chapter 17: A Phone Call
Chapter 18: Safe in His Arms
Chapter 19: All Grown Up
Chapter 20: Aden
Chapter 21: Learning the Hard Way
Chapter 22: Gorgeous
Chapter 23: Mating Dynamics
Chapter 24: Clever or Childish
Chapter 25: Tormenting the Subs
Chapter 26: Me or Them
Chapter 26: Me or Them-Private Version
Chapter 27: A Lingering Scent
Chapter 28: Call Disconnected
Chapter 29: The Chase
Chapter 30: The Decision
Epilogue

Chapter 19 All Grown Up-private

11.7K 559 121
By varzanic

Chapter 19

All Grown Up

~Ranger

I opened the door to the hotel room and showed Shiloh inside. Flipping on the light, I closed the door. Trevor had booked us a really nice suite in such a short period of time. I'd have to thank him later.

Taking off my jacket, I tossed it on the couch, which had the pre-delivered lounged sitting nearby. Shiloh was wandering around.

He had grown, but he still had a slender frame. Though it was being drowned out by his baggy clothes, I could still see the muscles that had formed over the years. My pup was all grown up. He looked like a man now.

The sub noticed me watching him and flashed me a shy smile. It was still Shiloh, though. Sweet little Shy, that would never change.

He picked up an apple from a bowl of fruit on the coffee table and walked over to me.

"Are you hungry?" I grabbed his hips and pulled them to mine. "I can order room service."

Shiloh shook his head. "It just looked good." He sat it down on the end table by the couch. His eyes met mine.

"Are you tired?"

He shook his head. "No."

"We don't have to do it tonight."

He shook his head. "I don't want to wait. I want to be your mate." His hand went to his shoulder. "Officially."

I hugged him. "Have you done it before?"

He flinched.

"Shiloh," I sighed, holding him out in front of me. "I don't care. I was just wondering. I want to know how careful I need to be."

The sub shook his head. "I've never done it," he said softly.

I smiled. "Then I'll be sure to go slow. Daven and Jesse went into great detail during the airport on how it should be done. Made for a very long trip."

He leaned into my chest, but won't look me in the eyes. I could tell he was nervous, but I don't think he'd let me get away with any excuse if I didn't mate with him tonight.

"Do you want to take a bath first?"

He nodded. "Okay."

I gave him a smile. "Let's hope the tub can fit us both."

I led Shiloh to the bathroom. The tub was a jacuzzi, and there was plenty of room, though I didn't plan on letting the sub go far from my side. Shy sat down on the edge and started to fill it.

"You know all about the human's things now?" I asked, starting to undress.

He nodded. "Most of it, but not everything."

"Did they teach you to read?" I stepped out of my pants.

The sub shook his head. "No," he glanced at me. "Do you know how?"

I nodded and let my underwear fall. The sub blushed, and his head snapped away.

I walked up behind him and massaged his shoulder. "I'll teach you." Leaning down, I kissed his cheek. "So you can read to our pups," I whispered in his ear.

Shiloh was doing his best not to smile and sucked in his lips. "I'd like that."

I growled and kissed his neck. Pulling him to his feet, I turned him to face me and started to undress him. His face was flushed, but he didn't shy away from me. He listed his arms overhead, so I could take off his shirt. His hands went to the tie on his sweats. I beat him to it. I slowly pulled the end of the bow. Shiloh kept his head down. Hooking my thumbs in his waistband, I pushed his sweats down. He stepped out of them and leaned into me. I put my arms around him.

"Are you not used to seeing naked men, anymore? Don't tell me you've gone civil on me."

"Not like this," he whispered. He peered up at me and let out a deep breath. "But it's what I want."

I kissed him hard, lifting the boy off the ground. Shiloh kissed me back. It was clumsy and unsure, but it had the same passion. I already knew one day I would miss these unsure kisses.

Climbing into the tub, I help Shiloh in and situations him so he was straddling me. He placed his head on my shoulder. I used my foot to turn off the water, once it had reached the desired depth. We sat for awhile, just laying there together.

My hand started to wander down his back. He tensed a little when it neared his ass.

"I'll go slow. Just a little prep work before we moved to the bed."

Shiloh nodded and gave me a light peck on the lips. I wanted more than that. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He panicked for a minute, since this was the first time I had kissed him this way, before settling in. He even tried to do it back, which I found to be quite hot. A sub with initiative, Shiloh really had become a man on me.

The kissing continued as I circled my finger around his hole. After a while, to let him get used to the feeling, I pressed a finger inside.

Shiloh grunted and collapsed on my chest. "It's weird."

"I'll make it feel good." I worked my finger inside him, taking into account all of Daven's tips. As awkward as the conversation had been, I was glad he had shared his knowledge with me. Shiloh and I were going to figure everything out, together.

His breath caught. "There."

"You feel it."

He nodded, biting his lip.

"You want to move to the bed?"

Shiloh nodded.

We climbed out of the tub. Shiloh was bright red. From both of our erection in plain sight, he couldn't have been more embarrassed. Once dried off, I took his hand and led him to the bed. A honeymooners basket was sitting in the center of it. I moved it to one of the bedside tables.

Grabbing his waist, I lifted him up and set him down in the middle. His breath was heavy when I crawled on top of him.

He traced the remains of the faded scar. It was nearly gone. I barely had found him in time before my mark left his skin. I kissed the area and left a travel up his neck to his lips. I went back to stretching him while grinding our lengths together. By the sounds he was making, the sub couldn't deny he felt good.

"So indecent," I teased. "I always thought you were so innocent. Now look at you." I grabbed his erection and gave it a few good strokes."

"Don't," he said with a pout.

I kissed his forehead. "I'm teasing. Nothing I do could ever taint this body." I sat up and scanned his torso. "You'll always remain perfect." I grabbed the basket handle and ripped open the plastic. Taking out the lube, I squirted some in my hand. I rubbed it over my cock, and applied some to his ass.

"Do you think you're ready, or do you want me to prep you more?"

Shiloh opened up his legs for to me. "I want it. I want to be your mate."

It put a smile on my face. Leaning down, I kissed him. "You will be. No one else can be, but you." I lined us up and very slowly pushed forward.

Shiloh gasped and tears formed in his eyes.

I held him close to my chest and stroked his erection. I pushed through the main resistance and remained still. His breathing was ragged, but soon he started to calm down. I started to move, drawing more noises from the boy. He covered his mouth and looked up at me. I didn't see any fear or pain, though, so I felt okay to continue.

Sitting up, I grabbed his legs and started thrusting faster. Trembling beneath me, Shiloh had an arm thrown over his eyes. My wolf loved the sight. Shiloh was everything I wanted. It was bringing out the animal inside of me to see such a beautiful creature submit.

I dropped down and put a forearm on either side of his head. Shiloh held his legs up watching me. My teeth started to elongate. I could taste my hormone in my mouth. I was ready to claim him. I had found the one I wanted as a mate.

My climax was approaching. I quickly started to lick Shiloh's shoulder. He clasped the back of my head, rolling his head to the side. It was the pinnacle of a submission, and I loved it. He was so beautiful in my eyes. I had to have him.

My climax hit, and I dug my fangs deep into Shiloh's shoulder. He screamed. It was the one my wolf wanted to hear, though. One of a sub receiving his mate's mark.

I started to calm down and released my hold. Shiloh gazed up at me with hooded eyes. His excitement coated both of our chests. The skin had nearly pulled together on his fresh mating bite. I started to lick it to speed up the process.

"Ranger," he breathed.

"It's done, Shiloh. We're mates."

***

The sun was peeking in through a split in the curtains and highlighting Shiloh's face. The sub was still peacefully sleeping. I laid beside him, admiring his face. He was mine now. The mate I always wanted.

He shifted and his eyes peeked open. I smiled at him before going in for a kiss.

Shiloh draped his arms around my neck. "Good morning."

"It is a very good morning." I sucked on his mating bite.

Shiloh gasped and quickly covered his mouth. His eyes were wide.

"What's wrong?" I teased. I did it again.

"You already know, and you're doing that on purpose." He rolled over and pulled the blankets up to chin.

I scooted up behind him and placed kisses along his neck, staying clear of the new scar. The sub glanced back at, before turning over and hugging me.

"Was it as good as you expected?" I brushed his hair to the side. "According to Jesse, subs take it bit more seriously than us insensitive dominants."

He shrugged. "I just wanted to be your mates. I didn't care about anything else."

"Oh god, Shy," I breathed, pulling him tightly to me. "We're going to have to invest in handcuffs or a tracker, either way I'm not letting you be taken from me again."

Shiloh laughed and pulled back. "I won't wander far." He kissed my cheek, before sitting up and climbing out of bed. I watched him stretching his arms overhead and walked toward the bathroom. I did like the new muscle definition and slightly more masculine look about him.

The sub stopped and snatched a blanket to put around his waist. "Stop staring at me." He hurried off to the bathroom.

I laughed to myself and ran my hands down my face. Humming came from the bathroom. Sitting up, I listened to him with a look of amusement. Shiloh really was changing my outlook on getting up in the morning.

"Ranger?"

"Yeah?"

The sub appeared in the entryway. "Did you happen to bring me some clothes too?"

I gave him an evil smirk and climbed out of bed. He saw me coming and squealed. I snatched him before he had gotten far.

"Ranger," he whined.

"Why are you in such a hurry to get dressed? This is supposed to be our honeymoon, well pre-honeymoon. I'll take you on a proper one later." I turned Shy around and kiss him.

"Really?"

I kissed him again. "I need a vacation." I gave him another. "And so do you."

"Hmm..." He pulled back. "I need to take a shower right now, though."

I clung to the boy, holding him to my chest. "You smell perfect."

He squirmed free and hurried into the shower. I would not allow him to escape me. I had held back for years, and now I was going to enjoy being officially mates. I slipped in behind him. Shiloh tried to ignore me and continued washing his hair. I took it upon myself to clean everything else.

"Ranger." He squeezed into the corner of the shower. "You're making this difficult."

"I'm helping, Shiloh," I said, trying to sound serious.

He bit his lip and inched back into my arms. "'kay."

I smiled to myself and took over all washing duties. Shiloh just endured, but I think he enjoyed the attentions of his overbearing mate. The sub squirted some soap into his hand. I peeked down at him as I washed the condition from his hair. He rubbed his hand together to create the suds before tentatively started to wash my chest. His hands rolled over the divots of my abs. I could sense his nerves. This was new territory for us both, but it was exciting.

We finished up, and I grabbed us some towels. My desire to be constantly touching Shiloh didn't end in the shower. I was overly helpful when drying him off. Even more overbearing as we searched for clothes among the ones I had brought for him. Shiloh took it all without a single complaint. I knew he liked the attention.

Once we were ready for the day, I packed everything up and zipped up our bags. Shiloh was twisting and turning in front of a full body mirror. He noticed that I had caught him and blushed.

"It's been awhile," he shrugged. "Never had these nice of clothes either."

I smiled at him. "You look nice. Very handsome."

His face lit up, and he hurried over to me. "It feels like a dream," he whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, it does." I brushed back his hair and took his hand.

Trevor's men were met us by the elevator. I handed them the card to our room. They went to go our bags, while I took Shiloh to the car waiting out front. We took the back seat for ourselves. Shiloh leaned against my side. He started to chew on his nails.

"What's wrong?"

"What about West," he said softly. "I promised him I'd find you, so we could rescue him together."

"Hmmm..." I pressed my finger to my lips. "When we get back to Midfield, we'll reevaluate a few things. You could probably help us a lot."

He nodded. "I'll tell you everything I know."

"I bet you will," I chuckled, putting my arm around his shoulder. "We'll find him Shy." I peered down at him. "We're Hidden Peak and..."

"And Hidden Peak sticks together," he gave me a big smiles. "Always."

I nodded. "Always."

***

I helped Shiloh out of the van. The sub's mouth fell open when he said the Midfield Mansion.

"It's so big. This is where Jesse and Daven live?"

"Yep, I've been staying here for awhile as well."

He gave me a concerned look. "We're not staying here for good, right?"

I raised an eyebrow. "So you haven't gone civil on me."

Bowing his head, he sucked in his lips. "I rather go back to Bloodhound. It was nice there."

I pulled him to my side and put my arm around his shoulder. "Me too. I'm ready to leave the human world as well."

We walked to the front door and entered. I was startled to find some many people in the entryway. Most were Midfield members, running up and down the stairs.  

"Ranger!" called a voice. Daven hurried through the crowd. "This way. You're needed in Trevor's office."

I kept a tight hold on Shiloh's hand as we followed Daven through the mansion. Werewolves were everywhere, hurrying about. Something wasn't right.

We entered Trevor's office to find the Northern Ridge leaders waiting. Titus was sitting on the couch, with Darius's mate, Storm, trying to comfort him. Saigon was at his father's side as well, holding the beta's hand.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's Aden," replied Darius. "They took him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 45.1K 187
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
110K 6.3K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...
50.1K 2.4K 23
Book 01 Yuri didn't know anything else then being dehumanized for being different. A big reason why he moved in with his grandmother, leaving everyth...
173K 6.7K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...