ShaKhi One Shots (OS)

Galing kay Nandhu_Arshi

This One Shot (OS) book is based on the Indian television couple Shaurya Sabherwal and Anokhi Bhalla from the... Higit pa

Shakhi OS - Zehnaseeb
Shakhi OS Samjhavaan
Shakhi OS Valentine dance
Shakhi OS Silver Linings
Shakhi OS Judaai
DeVir OS We are in this together
Shakhi OS Dil Ki Tanhayiyaan
Shakhi TS Pregnancy Cravings Pt 1
Shakhi TS Pregnancy Cravings pt 2
ShaKhi OS Pyaar Ki Milan
Shakhi TS Mareez-e-Ishq pt 1
Shakhi TS Mareez-e-Ishq Pt 2
Shakhi OS Pegasus
Shakhi OS Shadhi Ke Pehle Raat
Shakhi TS Le jao tujhe date pe? Pt 1
Shakhi TS Le jao tujhe date Pt 2
Shakhi OS A Perfect Sunday Morning
Shakhi TS Entwined Pt III | A |
Shakhi TS Heart Me, Foe Pt I
Shakhi TS Heart Me, Foe Pt II | A |
Shakhi TS Heart Me, Foe pt II | B |
Shakhi TS Heart Me, Foe Pt III | A |
Shakti TS Heart Me, Foe Pt III | B |
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt I | A |
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt I | B |
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt I | C |
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt II | A |
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt II | B |
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt II | C |
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt II |D|
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt III | A |
Shakhi TS Oui, Chef Pt III | B |

Shakhi OS In Your Embrace

2.2K 123 8
Galing kay Nandhu_Arshi

Backstory: Shaurya and Anokhi are married. They live alone at an apartment away from the family drama. Anokhi is in her final year now. This OS covers a day in their life.

Ps. This OS has extracts from my FF Marriage of Convenience. I have modified the extracts into an OS. Those who haven't read the FF yet, can check this link or at my profile.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/266655384-shakhi-ss-marriage-of-convenience

~ * ~

Shakhi OS In Your Embrace

That morning Shaurya was the first one to wake up. It was 5:30 in the morning. It's been long since he has woken up this early and decided to go for a jog before getting ready to go for college.

Shaurya caressed Anokhi's hair and placed a kiss on her forehead as she slept and pulled the blanket over her before jumping out of the bed and went inside the washroom to get ready for jogging. He came out with track pants and t-shirt and moved to the living room.

Shaurya had a glass of water, put on his jogging shoes and after making sure that he has locked the apartment, he made his way down and started to go for a jog in the nearby park. The chilly early morning air lifted his spirits as he jogged leisurely.

Shaurya sat down on a stone bench in the park and stretched his arms and legs before dumping his arms on the bench's body and closed his eyes to enjoy the calmness around. It was barely 6:30 so there wasn't much of a crowd.

Prayers from Majid hit Shaurya's ears as he sat straight, closed his eyes and prayed for the well-being of his family. When he opened his eyes, Shaurya saw an old couple sitting on the stone bench opposite to him.

The old lady was scolding her husband for something he did and turned her face while the old man tried to pacify his wife by saying something. But she didn't give him a chance to speak as she went on scolding him while he tried to hold her hand to pacify her.

The old man stopped talking and quietly started hearing everything his wife say before leaning down and kissing his wife on her cheek without her knowledge making her gasp and close her mouth with her hand as she looked at her husband accusingly before engulfing her face in her palms as she looked down blushing.

Shaurya's lips curved into a big smile that stayed on his face throughout as he watched the old couple. The old man has managed to pacify his wife who hugged him with a blush and then they both stood up and walked away hand in hand.

The love Shaurya saw between the old couple warmed his heart. He couldn't help but picture Anokhi and himself in the old couple's place. That's how Shaurya and Anokhi fights. Anokhi would go on and on and Shaurya would listen everything patiently until he pacifies her by doing something super cute or silencing her with a kiss.

Shaurya thought how his life would be with Anokhi in fifty years. They would be a lovely old couple just like the one he has witnessed now; parents of preferably two and hopefully grandparents as well. Shaurya's heart bubbled with joy on such thoughts.

Shaking his head with a smile, Shaurya stood up and jogged his way towards the apartment building. He stopped by the vegetable vendor's cart who greeted him. Since it is only 6:50, Shaurya decided to prepare breakfast and bought the essential veggies.

The women who were also there buying veggies greeted Shaurya and showered praises on him for buying veggies and complained how none of their husbands help them in any of household work. They know that Shaurya and Anokhi has no maid and the couple do all their work together.

Shaurya joined them on their fun banter as he accepted their praises and joked about how much he's scared of Anokhi that he does all the work and then finished his words by saying how much he loves her making the women go aww.

Shaurya bid them bye and moved up to the apartment with the veggies. He entered the apartment as he whistled to himself and dropped the veggies in the veggies basket in the kitchen before walking towards his room.

Shaurya stopped whistling and opened his room door not wanting to wake up Anokhi. He noticed that Anokhi's still sleeping. His eyebrows scrunched into confusion before he shrugged and moved towards his wardrobe to pick out his outfit.

When Shaurya came out of the washroom dressed in casuals, he saw that Anokhi was still asleep. She is an early riser so he was surprised. He contemplated whether to wake her or not. Deciding to wake her once he's done preparing the breakfast, he closed the door behind him and moved to the kitchen.

Shaurya made a coffee for him as he thought on what to make for breakfast. He decided to make Aloo paratha for breakfast and immersed himself in cooking. He finished cooking around 7:40, placed the parathas in the hotbox and went to wake up Anokhi.

Shaurya sat down on the bed next to Anokhi as he caressed Anokhi's hair softly before waking her up. Anokhi stirred in her sleep but turned to other side, hugged a pillow and slept. Shaurya chuckled at Anokhi's antics before leaning down and trailing kisses along Anokhi's neck before trailing his lips up to her earlobe.

"Anokhi uto" Shaurya whispered in Anokhi's ear as his lip grazed her ear shell while his hand was placed on her waist. (Wake up)

"Hmmm" Anokhi hummed and smiled in her sleep as she stirred again.

Shaurya shook his head with a smile as he took in the sight of his beautiful wife. He almost decided to let her sleep on seeing her peaceful sleep but it's nearly 8 and he doesn't want either of them to be late.

Shaurya pulled back himself from Anokhi and sat straight before charging his arms at her waist. Shaurya started tickling Anokhi who woke up with a startle as if someone threw an ice bucket over her.

"Shaurya!" Anokhi exclaimed as she looked at Shaurya with a glare which soon melted into laughter as Shaurya tickled her hard.

"Good morning, Mrs. Shaurya Sabharwal" Shaurya chuckled looking at the dead glare Anokhi gave him.

"Baddd morning! Aese koun kartha hai, Shaurya! Kis kissim ka insaan hai aap!" Anokhi glared at Shaurya. (Who does like this! What kind of person you are!)

"Aap ke patidev madam ji" Shaurya was quick to say which earned him a smack from his wife on the shoulder as he laughed "Accha teek hai, sorry yaar. Jao, Jaakey thayar ho jao. Warna hum late ho jayenge, Anokhi" (Your husband, madam. Okay, leave it. I'm sorry, dear. Go, get ready. Otherwise, we'll be late)

Anokhi shook her head in annoyance before her eyes fell on the clock. It's 8:05 am. She should start getting ready now. If not, she'll be late for college. But Anokhi wasn't in the mood to get ready and go to college. She felt generously lazy and blah that day.

"Mein aaj college nahi jaongi" Anokhi announced as she fell back on the bed and closed her eyes. (I won't go to college today)

"College nahi jayegi matlab? Kyun?" Shaurya asked confused and then pulled Anokhi's hand "Aese kaise nahi jayegi? Uto Anokhi" (You won't go? Why? How come you won't go? Wake up, Anokhi)

"Hareey mujhe sone dijiyeh Shaurya" Anokhi said turning the other side. (Let me sleep)

"Anokhi uto na yaar. Hum late ho rahe hain" Shaurya said hovering over Anokhi as he balanced himself by placing his hands on either side of her. (Wake up, we're getting late)

"Shaurya" Anokhi turned on her space and looked up at Shaurya who is hovering over her and looking at her with an eye brow raised in a question "Aap pehle yahan aayiyeh" (You come here first)

Before Shaurya could say anything, Anokhi pushed his arm on her right making him fall on the bed beside her and latched onto him as she snuggled closer into him and wounded her leg with his.

"Ab toh comfortable hai" Anokhi mumbled against Shaurya's chest as she had her eyes closed and arms around him. (Now it is comfortable)

Shaurya rolled his eyes at Anokhi's antics before a smile broke out of his lips as he noticed their position. For a second, he lost control and tightened his grip on her and kissed her head making her giggle.

"Oi, tujhe dekhe aese toh nahi lagra ki tu so rahi hai" Shaurya said as his hand caressed Anokhi's hair before trailing his fingers down to her nape and making patterns on her exposed skin. (Hey, it doesn't seem like you're sleeping)

"Sach bataon?" Anokhi said as she moved a little from Shaurya's embrace to look up at him who is already looking down at her with curious eyes "Mujhe bahat lazy feel ho rahi hai. Dimaag toh chal hi nahi rahi hai, Shaurya. Mujhe aaj college jaane ka mann hi nahi hai. Isliyeh mein nahi jana, professor saab" (To be honest, I feel very lazy. My mind is blank. I don't have any idea to go to college. So, I'm not coming professor sir)

Anokhi finished her words with a pout and Shaurya can't help but smile at his wife's cuteness. He leaned down, kissed her pouted lips and pulled back with a full smile while she complained about how she wasn't brushed making him chuckle.

"If you don't feel like then don't" Shaurya said as he kissed the tip of Anokhi's nose making her squeal in joy as she hugged him.

"Superrr! Aap bhi math jao" Anokhi said as she broke the hug. When Shaurya nodded in a no, she added "Aap ko zaroor jana hai kya?" (You don't go as well...Is it necessary for you to go?)

"College pe bahat kaam hai, Anokhi. SIAC jaana bahat zaoori hai" Shaurya said and on seeing Anokhi pout, he added "Mein shaam ko jaldi aane ke kosish kartha hoon, teek hai?" (I have lot of work at college. So, I have to go to SIAC. I'll try to come early in the evening. Is that okay?)

Anokhi gave an understanding nod, moved away from Shaurya and laid down comfortably on the bed.

"Hareey, phir se sone kyun ja rahi ho? Uto" Shaurya pulled Anokhi's arm on seeing her going to sleep again. (Hey, why are you off to sleep again? Get up)

"Ithni jaldi ut ke mein kya karungi? Aap college jaayiyeh. Mein baadh mein ut jaongi" Anokhi said with closed eyes. (What would I do by waking up this early? You go to college; I'll wake up later)

"Acche bacchi ke tarah jao, jaake brush karke aao, Anokhi. Mein ne breakfast banaya hai aaj" Shaurya said as he pulled her by both her arms and made her sit on the bed. (Go and brush like a good girl, Anokhi. I prepared breakfast today)

Shaurya loves when Anokhi behaves like a needy child which is completely opposite to her mature nature. He loves it because he can pamper her to his heart's content and she looks super cute.

"Aap ne breakfast banaya?" Anokhi sat up on the bed excitedly as she passed a big smile at Shaurya who nodded at her in affirmation with a small tugged at the corner of his lips. (You prepared breakfast?)

Anokhi loves Shaurya's cooking and makes him cook whenever he can. After hearing that Shaurya has made the breakfast, Anokhi bid bye to her sleep as she jumped out of the bed and marched towards the bathroom, asking him to wait for her at the breakfast table.

Shaurya shook his head with a smile, changed into his formal wear for college before walking out of their room and set the table. Anokhi was there within five minutes and when she opened the hotbox, a broad smile played on her lips as she realized its Aloo paratha – their favorite breakfast.

"Aao, beitho, Anokhi. Khana kaathe hain" Shaurya said, asking Anokhi to sit down. (Come. Sit down. Let's eat)

Anokhi nodded her head at Shaurya and instead of sitting on her chair, she settled herself comfortably on Shaurya's lap taking him by surprise. When he looked at Anokhi, she smiled at him and snaked her arms around Shaurya as she looked at him.

"Aap kilayiyeh na Shaurya, Aa" Anokhi said opening her mouth while Shaurya chuckled on seeing her antics. (You feed me, Shaurya)

"At your service, Madam Sahiba" Shaurya said with a teasing smile.

Shaurya balanced Anokhi in his lap with his left arm around her while with his right hand he tore a piece of Aloo paratha, dipped it in curd and fed Anokhi who ate it happily.

Anokhi loosed her grip around Shaurya and fed him as well. Once they were done, Anokhi moved away from Shaurya's lap and went to wash her hand followed by Shaurya who brought his plate muttering that he's late.

Anokhi closed the door behind her once Shaurya left after giving her a kiss. She texted her friend that she won't be coming today and cleared the dining table and cleaned the living room before hitting the bed and slept till afternoon.

Anokhi woke up around 2:30 pm. She replied Shaurya's text and stood up to make lunch but she felt blank as nothing came to her mind. She felt generously lazy that day, having power to do nothing as she munched on the leftover aloo paratha and settled herself on the couch.

Once done, Anokhi placed a call to her mother and had a hearty conversation. She decided to work on her assignments. She moved towards her room and took her books to the bed and worked on her assignments before sleep overtook her and she slept in the center of books sprawled around her.

When Shaurya came home around 7, he found Anokhi sleeping on the bed. His lips curved into a smile on seeing the books sprawled around her. He picked the books and placed it on her study table which was already filled with various books.

Shaurya got freshen up. He then sat down next to Anokhi and caressed her hair lovingly as he woke her up. Anokhi stretched as she smiled up at Shaurya and sat up on the bed greeting him who greeted her back.

"Fresh hoke aa jao. Mein coffee banatha hoon" Shaurya said while Anokhi nodded at him. He walked out of the room while Anokhi went to get fresh. (Get fresh and come. I'll prepare coffee)

When Anokhi came out of their room, Shaurya was sipping on his coffee as he watched TV. Anokhi joined him and picked her coffee from the tray on coffee table.

"Mujhe ab news dekhne ka mann hi nahi hai, Shaurya. Channel ko change kijiyeh. Kuch accha sa music channel lagayiyeh na" Anokhi said as she sipped on her coffee. (I don't feel like watching news, Shaurya. Change the channel. Put on a good music channel)

"Five minutes, Anokhi" Shaurya said, his eyes fixed on Tv.

"Shauryyyaa pleasssee" Anokhi whined.

"2 minutes yaar" Shaurya said while his eyes were on the screen.

"Shauryyyaaaa" Anokhi didn't stop.

Shaurya heaved a sigh as he gave in.

"Chup hoja yaar!" Shaurya grunted as he changed the channel to a music one "Lo change karliya. Ab toh chup ho ja meri maa" (Be silent...I have changed the channel. At least be silent now)

Anokhi giggled as response and mouthed a thank you to Shaurya who averted his gaze from her as he pursed his lips and fixed his eyes on the TV, faking anger. Anokhi laughed at Shaurya's reaction before moving near him and nudging her shoulder with his.

Shaurya looked down at Anokhi once before fixing his eyes on the screen. She saw through his fake anger and placed her mug on the table as she sat on her knees and garlanded her arms around Shaurya's neck as she rubbed her cheek against his stubbled ones making him smile.

"Aap ithne cute kaiso ho!" Anokhi said as she turned and placed a kiss on his cheek making Shaurya grin. (How come you are so cute!)

When Anokhi was about to move away, Shaurya reacted quickly and pulled Anokhi onto his lap as he wrapped his arm firmly around her waist.

"Mein ne tere liye channel change kiya na, thank you toh bolo" Shaurya said with a teasing smile as his fingers made patterns on Anokhi's waist, making her heart race in anticipation. (I changed channel for you. Express your gratitude)

"Thank you kehna hai na? Thank you, Shauryaaa" Anokhi said with a knowing smile and placed a kiss on Shaurya's cheek. (You want me to thank you? Thank you Shaurya)

"Kya yaar, sirf ek cheek pe kaise chalega?" Shaurya asked putting on an innocent look. (How come you're kissing only on one cheek?)

Anokhi laughed at Shaurya's antics, turned his face and placed a wet kiss on his other cheek.

"Ab kush?" Anokhi asked pinching Shaurya's nose as she laughed. (Happy now?)

"Sirf cheeks pe? Kahi aur bhi agar tum chaho toh kiss kar sakthi ho, Anokhi" Shaurya said, blinking his eyes innocently while biting back his smile. (Why only on cheeks? You can kiss me on any place you like, Anokhi)

"Aww professor sir ko kya chahiyeh?" Anokhi asked teasingly as she traced her index finger from Shaurya's temple to his nose before pulling her finger back. (Aww what else Mr. Professor need?)

"Nasdeek aayiyeh, Madam Sahiba, bathatha hoon" Shaurya said grabbing Anokhi's neck and brought her closer. (Come closer, Madam. Will say)

Anokhi gripped Shaurya's hand as she leaned in and delicately brushed her nose against Shaurya's before placing her lips on his hungry ones. Her lips moulded against his as they kissed each other in equal fervour, pouring their feelings into the kiss. Their lips broke apart when they were out of air. Anokhi pecked Shaurya's lips one last time before pulling herself back.

"Ab?" Anokhi asked a little out of breath with a smile. (Now?)

Shaurya nodded in a no making Anokhi puzzled. She raised an eyebrow asking him what.

"Kya mein kuch dher ke liye tumhare goud mein let saktha hoon, Anokhi?" Shaurya asked giving a pleading look to Anokhi who laughed at his reaction before nodding in affirmation. (Can I rest my head on your lap for a while?)

Shaurya released Anokhi from his hold who moved down from his lap and sat at one corner of the couch as Shaurya laid down on the couch and placed his head on Anokhi's lap.

"Ab teek hai?" Anokhi asked as she run her fingers through Shaurya's hair, caressing it softly. (Is it okay now?)

Shaurya nodded with a wide grin and relax under Anokhi's caress. She stared down at Shaurya and smiled at his antics; her eyes fixed on his lips before moving up to meet his eyes. Shaurya noticed her gaze and rubbed his lips with his thumb as he winked at Anokhi, making her blush for getting caught.

Anokhi averted her gaze with a smile and looked at the wall clock. It was around 8:30. She have to prepare dinner and after dinner have to get everything ready for the next day before going to bed. So, she decided to get on with her work.

"Accha utiyeh ab, Mujhe kaam hai" Anokhi said tracing her fingers along Shaurya's face as Shaurya played with her hair "Dinner banana hai. Aur bhi kaam hai. Saare kaam katham karke hi sona hai" (Okay, now get up. I have to prepare dinner. I have work and I have to sleep after finishing all works)

"Kuch dher let jatha hoon, Anokhi. Agar dinner chahiyeh toh order karlena" On hearing her words, Shaurya said closing his eyes while a small smile played in his lips. He has no intention of getting up from her lap. (Let me sleep for a while, Anokhi. Place an order for dinner If you want)

"Hareey, chodiyeh na. Mujhe kaam hai, Shaurya" Anokhi said trying to wake up Shaurya but Shaurya surprised her by shifting on his space and wrapped his arms around Anokhi and buried his face into her stomach. (Get up. I have work)

"Shaurya!" Anokhi exclaimed, taken aback by his sudden action. His hot breath near her tummy gave her a ticklish sensation "Aap kya kar rahe ho? Chodiyeh mujhe" (What are you doing? Leave me)

"Mein ne kaha na ki mujhe kuch dher ke liye letne dhe" Shaurya leaned his head back a little and replied Anokhi before going back to the same position "It's warm and comfortable. Mujhe nahi utna, Anokhi" (I said na, let me sleep for a whille... I don't want to get up)

"Par mujhe toh gudgudee ho rahi hai Shaurya" Anokhi complained as she patted on Shaurya's back "Chodiyeh na" (But I'm feeling ticklish. Leave me)

"Tujhe gudgudee ho rahi hai kya, Anokhi?" Shaurya leaned his head back again and looked at Anokhi, this time with a naughty smile. (Are you feeling ticklish?)

"Shaurya! Aap aese karne ka soch na bhi math!" Anokhi warned Shaurya on looking at his smile. She knows that smile. Now he won't leave her for sure. She mentally face-palmed herself for giving him the idea now. (Don't even think of doing it!)

Shaurya was neither in the mood to listen nor in the mood to release Anokhi. His eyes twinkled in mischief, devoid of all tiredness as he lifted Anokhi's t-shirt without any warning and started blowing his hot breath on her stomach before giving her continuous wet kisses all over her stomach, making Anokhi gasp and laugh out while her body tingled in excitement and eyes close in the momentary pleasure.

Shaurya smiled against Anokhi's stomach as he heard her gasp. He gave her a one final kiss before starting to tickle her sides making her giggle. Anokhi couldn't jump out from her seat as Shaurya had his head on her lap, holding her in her place as he continued tickling her.

"Shaurya, stop!" Anokhi laughed out as Shaurya continued to tickle her.

"Tujhe gudgudee ho rahi hai kya, Anokhi?" Shaurya asked grinning at Anokhi's state. (Are you feeling ticklish?)

Shaurya sat up, without breaking his arms contact from Anokhi's sides, tickling her. Anokhi, taking this as a chance tried to run away but Shaurya pulled her back, tickling her waist.

"Shaurr... hahaha... chod...chodiyehhh" (leave me)

Anokhi has somehow managed to get free from Shaurya and ran to the other side of living room, a big smile dancing on her lips as she breathed hard from laughing hard. She thought she was safe but Shaurya chased her behind, making her shriek in laughter and run towards their room. Shaurya chased behind Anokhi into their room and closed the door behind him as their room filled with laughter.

THE END.

~ * ~

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoyed reading this one shot. Please do watch SAAKK on Star Plus at 7 pm.

Thank you.

Nan ~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11K 807 13
The characters are same like saakk and yes as we all know that in the show alok has been thrown out of the Sabherwal house by devi and tej and also s...
69.3K 6K 53
Two people connected through souls but separated by ideologies and circumstances , wanna know what will happen when they meet?? "His weaknesses were...
332K 32.2K 87
In this One Shot (Short Story) book, I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads. It'll have various concepts and backdrops based o...
5.1K 278 4
Hey everyone! I had posted this one shot on IF during the track when anokhi got to know from shagun about why their engagement was broken off, so I w...