Deletion

By 2021Night

Deku was left in front of UA when he was 3 months old. Nezu finds him and finds out that he was born with a q... More

Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - On Board
Chapter 3 - Babysitting
Chapter 4 - Test
Chapter 5 - Support
Chapter 6 - First Word
Chapter 7 - Released
Chapter 8 - First Friend
Chapter 9 - Outing
Chapter 10 - Trial
Chapter 11 - Secret
Chapter 12 - UA
Chapter 13 - Alarm
Chapter 14 - USJ
Chapter 15 - Announcement
Chapter 16 - Sports Festival
Chapter 17 - Stain
Chapter 19 - Arrival
Chapter 20 - Training
Chapter 21 - Attack
Chapter 22 - Dorms
Chapter 23 - Feelings
Chapter 24 - Confession
Chapter 25 - Approval
Chapter 26 - Beach
Chapter 27 - Kidnapped
Chapter 28 - Plan
Chapter 29 - Operation
Chapter 30 - Aftermath

Chapter 18 - Nightmare

5.8K 205 19
By 2021Night

After the mission, Izuku did an internship with his father. They went through documents and helped out the police with some unsolved cases. They spent time sitting at the desks in Nezu's office in UA and drinking tea ouside when there was lovely weather.

Tensei and Touya went back to their HQ's to continue their internships with their younger brothers, while Oboro was back in his area patrolling around for any villain activity. The students continued to do their internships without any problems and by the end of the week, some were disappointed to return. Students went back to UA with the new things they have learnt and went to their classes like normal.

Izuku was there early again and there was no one there. He decided to take a nap, since he was tired and dizzy for some unknown reason. He walked up to his desk, placed his bag away and sat on his chair. He placed his arms crossed on top of the desk and his head in between them. He closed his eyes and let darkness take over him.

Once there was darkness, he saw 2 figures. He was dreaming, but at the time he didn't know. He strolled towards the figures, but as he went closer to them, they were getting hazier. Izuku squinted his eyes to try and make out the figures, but it was no use. He tried to speak, but they didn't seem to notice him. Instead he heard what they were saying.

"Target is at UA."

"I know, we just have to capture him and everything will go to plan."

"I know. We will attack soon."

"Should we kill the rest, once we capture the target?"

"Yes, they're useless anyway."

"Understood."

Izuku wondered what they meant and who they wanted to capture. He didn't want anyone to be kidnapped or killed. He had to figure it out fast. Izuku wanted answers, so he rushed up to the unknown figures, but as he tried to reach out to them, his body went straight through them. Forgetting that he couldn't be heard he yelled questions.

"Who are you trying to kidnap? 

Is it one of my friends? 

When will you attack?

 Why do you want to capture only one person and kill the rest? 

What are you planning?"

Izuku kept yelling as the figures walked away from his sight. He tried to case after them, but as he was running, he felt like he kicked something. He looked down as he stopped running. His eyes widened and tears were flowing down his cheek as he was frozen. What he just kicked was Todoroki's bloody hands. Todoroki's whole body was covered in his own blood and was laying in front of him, lifeless. Izuku looked around and saw other lifeless bodies. It was all the bodies of his classmates and people who he thought was family. He fell to his knees and hesitated as he stretched out his left hand towards Todoroki's hand. He picked it up gently and tried to find pulse, but it was no use.

He tried to check others, but it ended up in thesame result. Their bodies were cold, covered in wounds and blood. Izuku foundhimself back to where his father, Todoroki and Iida were laying. He started tocry out more and started to scream in despair. His tears overflowing andrefused to stop, but he heard voices and tried to listen to them. He needed tocalm down himself, but it wasn't working. Until he felt a familiar touch on hisface.

It was cold, yet warm at the same time and thanks to that, Izuku's eyes startledopened and it revealed his friends all looking at him with worried faces. Todorokiwas the closest to him and he looked more worried than the others. Izuku sat upand looked at his friends. He was glad to see them alive, which his tearscontinued to flow and Todoroki patted his back to calm him down.

*After Izuku fell asleep.*

Izuku slept for about an hour before Todoroki, Iida and Bakugo entered the classroom. He was facing towards the door, so people who entered saw his sleeping face. Todoroki smiled slightly at seeing him, so did Iida, but Bakugo frowned. Izuku's brows were slightly frowned, but he didn't want to disturb his nap. Bakugo walked over to his seat in front of the napping broccoli and placed his feet onto the table. Iida raged at the action and scolded Bakugo in a whispering matter, not wanting to wake up the sleeping person. Todoroki placed his stuff on his desk and headed towards Iida and Bakugo. Izuku was still sleeping about after 5 minutes of Iida's scolding, they all heard his breathing change. It was uneven and was getting faster.

Iida stopped talking to listen to the breathing in more depth. Todoroki and Iida frowned to the uneven breathing and all three faced the sleeping person behind them. His face was getting pale and he had tears in his eyes. They fell onto the desk and it seemed that Todoroki didn't like it.

Iida asked, "What do you think he is dreaming about?"

"How the fuck would we know four eyes?" Bakugo answered.

"I want to wake him up." Todoroki stated.

"I understand, but is that a good idea?" Iida questioned.

Bakugo said, "What the fuck do you mean? He looks like he's having a fucking nightmare. Go fucking wake up that motherfucker."

"I agree with Bakugo for once. I'm going to wake him up." Todoroki replied.

He walked over to Izuku and shook him gently. It had no effect. Todoroki frowned. He didn't like the situation. Izuku could have woken up by any sound, yet he didn't wake up when they were talking close to him. Also the shaking would have him waking up in an intense.

Iida also noticed and frowned as well. It wasn't normal. He suggested to shake him harder and Todoroki listened. He tried again, but the result was the same. He continued to shake him, but it was still no use. Their classmates were entering the classroom and saw Todoroki trying to wake Izuku up. They also saw that it wasn't working. They crowded around Izuku and called out to him softly, but Izuku still didn't wake up, but instead the reaction they got was mumbles and whispers.

At this point, all their classmates were in the classroom surrounding Izuku's table with concerned expressions. Izuku was crying rivers and the class didn't like that. They decided to wake Izuku by yelling his name and Todoroki was shaking him harder and yelling out his name.

It still didn't seem to work, so Todoroki decided to stop shaking him and try to wake him up with ice. He placed his hands on his face and activated his ice quirk. After a few seconds of yelling and ice, Izuku opened his eyes and sat up. All eyes were on him and all were concerned. They all saw Izuku start crying, which shocked them, but Todoroki was the first to react. While Izuku was trying to wipe his tears away, he patter his back as comfort.

 *Back to where we were*

Izuku finally stopped crying and all was staring at him. Todoroki stepped away from Izuku, letting him to have some space.

"Izu... What were you dreaming about?" Todoroki asked.

Izuku looked down. "Something scary. Sho-chan, promise you won't die?"

The question startled Todoroki and the rest of the class. Some were more worried. 'Why would he think that Todoroki is going to die?' all of them thought.

"Why?" Todoroki questioned.

"Just promise! Please..." Izuku replied as he looked up and stared through Todoroki's with fear.

Todoroki sighed. "I promise."

"Thank you." Izuku responded and faced towards the class. "You guys too."

"Ok." They agreed.

Izuku smiled and Todoroki took the chance to ask about the nightmare he had.

"I saw bodies, dead bodies. They were covered in blood and were so lifeless. They were cold and the worst thing was that it was all the people who I cared about. The blood was their own and the wounds that were caused looked like they were attacked with quirks. It was scary. I wanted to use 'that', and wanted to kill whoever did that to them. But at the same time I was in despair and wanted to use 'that' to everybody on the world, so that there were no more..." Izuku explained with no shine in his eyes.

"No need to tell us more." Todoroki said and he embraced Izuku. "Don't worry Izu, we won't die and we're stronger than before. So, we defend ourselves and you if needed."

"Thank you Sho-chan." Izuku whispered as he returned the hug.

The girls was squealing silently and Mina took another picture. Then the mood was ruined thanks to the bell and class started. Izuku headed over to the principal's office and did his lessons with Nezu, but after the lesson, Nezu had to inform Izuku about something.

"Little mouse, I have something to tell you."

"What is it papa?"

"You see, in a months' time, the first year hero course will be heading over to a forest for a training camp. They will be practicing and training their quirks. You will be with them and help Aizawa and Vlad to give advice to the students. Do you understand?" Nezu said.

Izuku nodded. "Of course."

"That's good. That's all I have for now, so you can head back to Aizawa." Nezu replied.

"Ok. See you later papa!" Izuku waved Nezu goodbye and walked out the room.

'I can't wait for the training camp.' He thought as he headed to class 1A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 12.1K 36
Midoriya gets hit by an unknown quirk (are we sure he doesn't have a bad luck quirk?) and when they ask the person who did it, our hero finds out he'...
6.3K 130 9
Shoto Todoroki has been abused by his father since his quirk developed. Once he got accepted into UA he found it harder and harder to hide this fact...
6.3K 217 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
434K 14.7K 19
The League of Villains attacks UA High, leaving great consequences. More specifically, they turn certain individuals back to children... How will the...