Alexander

By meastories

"I don't know how you did it" He said with pain and frustration in his eyes "But you need to stop" I look at... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANK YOU

Chapter 43

22.3K 520 155
By meastories

What do I reply? I didn't want to be an obedient little girl and straight up tell him 'Yes' after what happened but I also didn't want to tell him 'No' that would be too harsh.

I started biting my nails, thinking of what I should reply.

I type "Yeah whatever" Too petty. Erase. "Yeah sure" Too nice. Erase. "Do I have to?" Too harsh. Erase. "Yes dad" Too friendly. Erase.

I groan and decided to just reply with the safest option I could think of

a thumbs up emoji

Seen

I quickly lock my phone, not expecting that he would see my message instantly. I focus on drinking my coffee, waiting for his reply.

A few minutes has passed and he still didn't reply. I unlock my phone and saw that he wasn't typing or anything

Who would reply to a freaking thumbs up emoji, Lauren?

I let out a deep sigh and locked my phone. Andrea comes out holding a small bucket of fries and nachos "You said you were only going to order fries?" I asked, grinning. She shrugs, placing them at our table "I couldn't choose so why not buy both?" I nod, eating a nacho

"Touché, my friend"

.....

"We're here" David yells, making me jump from my seat and stretch my entire body "Home sweet home" I groaned out while stretching.

After finishing our food at the cafe, we woke David up and he just asked us to order coffee for him then we immediately went back to the road.

"How about you Williams? Do you live far from here?" I asked, looking back at him "A little bit but I'm sleeping at Xander's" He said, holding out a key. I nod, getting out of the bus with a few bags. "Bye L! see you at work?" Andrea hugs me tightly "We don't really have a choice so yeah, see you at work" I said chuckling and hugging her back. I take out my house key and unlocked the door. I drop my bags on the floor and sighed in relief, David follows putting down my bags "Well, I guess I'll see around brunette" I turn around and smiled "Thank you for the trip, David. I had so much fun" I quickly give him a tight hug. He hugs me back and chuckles "Yeah, I'm pretty awesome" I roll my eyes and pull away "Whatever" He chuckles "Don't forget to lock your doors, little ely" I nod, waving goodbye. He shuts the front door and I lock it.

I turn around and looked at my house.

Well, I guess I'm back to reality

I look at the time and saw that it was almost six in the morning.

Message me when you're home

Should I send him a message? I did send a thumbs up which means I basically said yes.

I click on his name and started typing

"We're home. Thanks again for the trip"

I click the send button and ran up to my room. I tie my hair to a messy bun and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I lay down on my comfortable bed and grabbed my phone to check if Xander replied.

As expected, no reply but he still hasn't seen it which means he's probably still asleep since it was only six in the morning. I lock my phone and and closed my eyes, suddenly feeling sleepy.

It only took a few minutes before I drift off to sleep.

....

AFTER ONE WEEK

It's been a week

and still no Xander

I sent him a message last week, informing him that we were home but he just left me on read. His black jeep commander wasn't on its usual parking spot too.

One week of not seeing or talking to him affected me way more than I thought it would. Me and Andrea are back at the diner. David already gave us our one week pay which means I had a few money saved up right now. I already did some groceries yesterday and hid whatever money was left.

Every after work, I hope that Xander would be at his place but I always come home disappointed.

I look at the clock and saw that it was almost one in the afternoon

"You want to hang out later?" Andrea asked, mopping the floor "What do you have in mind?" I look at her "How about we have some fun and have a few drinks? I know a chill place" I wipe my hands clean and remove my apron "Yeah sure" I answered back

This will help me forget a bit

"Okay, I'll be at your place at five thirty"

....

My doorbell rings indicating that Andrea was already here

I look at my clothes. I was wearing a high waisted shorts with a fit plain white crop top. My rashes were still there but its better than last week thanks to the ointment that Xander gave me. I grab my plain white shoes and ran downstairs to open the door.

"You ready?" Andrea asked, looking at me "I knew you were curvy, L but not this curvy" She said shocked. I blush while putting on my shoes "You're flattering me too much, A" She rolls her eyes "Come on"

I follow her out and watch her hop inside a silver honda civic "Is this yours?" I asked surprised "No it's my brother's, I just borrowed it" She winks and starts the engine. I hop inside the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt.

"Let the fun begin"

...

We park in front of a bar named 'The Lounge'. Andrea immediately pulls me inside and I was greeted with the scent of smoke and alcoholic beverages. A band was performing a song that I didn't know while everyone was just sitting at their respective tables, enjoying and drinking with friends. Andrea pulls me to the island bar counter and we take a sit on the stools.

"Two mojitos, make it strong" Andrea said to the bartender that had a flirty smile on his face. He leaves to make our drinks "He's interested in you" I said loudly, leaning to her so she could hear me over the loud band singing "David's cuter" Andrea yelled. I chuckle and shook my head "You guys official?" She shakes her head "Nah, we're still enjoying the whole flirting stage but we both admitted that we liked each other" I gasp and smiled "I'm happy for you, A!" She blushes and punches me on my arm lightly "Is Xander home? I haven't seen him around since we arrived" I force a smile "I haven't seen him" She nods, looking at me sad "Hey it's fine" I said, not wanting to ruin her mood "Let's just have fun tonight okay? No boy talks" She nods with a huge smile plastered on her flawless face. The bartender comes back with our drinks

"Cheers, babe!" We cheers and chugged our drink

...

We drank and danced like there was no more tomorrow. Andrea only drank two mojitos then sticked to fruit shakes since she was the one driving us back home but I kept drinking.

I drank until I couldn't remember the guy that I was missing for a week.

Rihanna's song was playing which means all of the ladies went wild and started dancing.

The funny part about being drunk and hanging out with drunk people is that making friends suddenly becomes easy. In fact, it feels like you're with your best friends, not strangers.

"L, my brother's calling me, if I don't get home in twenty minutes he'll kill me" Andrea said pulling me away from the dance floor.

I was drunk but not drunk enough to not care about my friend. I immediately nod and checked my pockets if my phone was still there. We both walk out of the bar and hopped inside her car.

"Sorry for ruining the night. My brother woke up from his sleep and saw that I wasn't in my room" I chuckle "Its no big deal! I had fun tonight" I slurred out a bit. She chuckles and started driving "The blonde guy that was dancing with you earlier seemed to really like you" Andrea said, eyes fixed on the road "Who?" I asked confused "You know, the one who you danced with"

"I danced with someone?" Andrea laughs "You know what? Just forget it" She said still laughing. I nod and closed my eyes, suddenly feeling really sleepy.

After a few minutes the car stops making me open my eyes "We're here" I look outside and saw that we were parked in front of her house "Alright well goodnight, A. Thanks again for tonight" I said stepping out of her car "Let me walk you back to your house" Andrea said, walking to me and holding my arm. I chuckle "I literally live just across your house. I can walk back myself" I said reassuringly. She looks at me hesitant "Andrea!" We heard a male voice call out. We both turn around to see Andrea's brother glaring at Andrea with his arms crossed "He looks like the grinch" I snorted. Andrea laughs and nods "He does with that expression" Andrea shakes her head then hugs me "Thanks for tonight, L! Goodnight" We both wave goodbye then she walks to her house.

I started crossing the street with my eyes slightly closed due to I was really starting to feel sleepy right now. I bump into a hard wall making me flinch back in pain, I rub my nose and opened my eyes slightly and saw a black car that wasn't parked there earlier. I groan and started walking again, making sure that I don't bump into something this time. I reach for my key inside my pocket and tried to put the key in the hole but I couldn't.

I take a deep breath and tried to steady my hand but the key won't go to the hole. I groan loudly in frustration

"Stupid key" I muttered under my breath

"Stupid Xander" I muttered again

After a few more tries the key still won't go in. I was about in yell in frustration when I heard a familiar voice talk

"Need help?"

_________________

I'm so sorry for not updating for 2 days! I was busy with work and i'm sorry if this chapter went too fast. It's already 5 in the morning and I'm struggling to stay awake lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 26.4K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...
395K 8.3K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
26.8K 1.5K 87
"N-No... don't stop. Don't fucking stop." I replied and hugged him tightly, my voice thick with desperation and longingness for him but I don't fucki...
4.4K 471 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...