The Romanian Noblewoman (Lady...

Par HannibalIlsaJeanKing

⚠️*MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING*⚠️ ⚠️*KINDLY READ ONLY IF YOU'RE AN ADULT. THERE IS A LOT OF SEXUAL CONTENT, VIOLENC... Plus

An Eerie Silence
There You Are
Nomad
Adequate Company
Charitable Work
Spare A Maiden
Friend And Foe- Part One
Friend And Foe- Part Two
When Will We Meet Again, Sweetheart
An Unfair Consequence
Amour propre
Two Helping Hands
Questionable Reacquaintance
Tea Party
Can You Smell Something Burning?
Deluge Of Truth
Risky Business
Always A Bone
Trust In Me
Safety First
A Songbird's Prayer- Part One
A Songbird's Prayer- Part Two
Rough Play
A Treat For Beneviento- Part One
A Treat For Beneviento- Part Two
Mother's Property
Toy Chest
Replacing Old Toys
My Heart Beats For Only You
Messy Sheets Need Cleaning
Jolly Holiday
Harlots In The Castle
A Lover And A Fool
Lemon Zest With A Pinch Of Salt
Target Practice
A Seven Stitched Deal
Meet And Greet
Roses On The Madam
Is That How You Say Sorry?
Envy Thy Neighbour- Part One
Envy Thy Neighbour- Part Two
Fifty Shades Of Dimitrescu
Bathtub Banter And Two Little Candies
I Can Count To Three
Puppeteering Is An Artform
Camaraderie- Part One
Camaraderie- Part Two
Naughty Girls Will Be Punished
Business Partner- Part One
Business Partner- Part Two
Slumber Party
Caged Bird
Cassandra's Slice Of The Cake
Family Meeting- Part One
Family Meeting- Part Two
Family Meeting- Part Three
Love Is In The Air
Push It Real Good
Mad Soldier
Fresh Wounds Always Hurt
Tug Of War
New Face, Old Face
Skin Ride
Building Blocks
History Lesson- Part One
History Lesson- Part Two
History Lesson- Part Three
Mother Doesn't Remain
The Madam's Authority
Your Time Will Come After You Die
A Funeral And The Caretaker
A Clock Ticks
A Countess Needs A Maiden
In Flesh And Blood, Still A Prisoner
God's Favourite- Part One
God's Favourite- Part Two
God's Favourite- Part Three
No Need To Say Goodbye
New Tricks
I Don't Like Surprises- Part One
I Don't Like Surprises- Part Two
Goodnight, Mother

In The Lady's Chambers

8.8K 313 172
Par HannibalIlsaJeanKing

Andrea ran her hands up and down your arms, trying to slow down your heartbeat. She gripped your shoulders tightly and looked into your eyes "You gave us a good scare there, dear. The girls and I split up to search for you but you weren't in any of the places marked on the map." she closed her eyes and let out a sigh. "I feared the worst. I thought you had come across something....unfortunate." she opened her eyes to look at you. 'Is she talking about the daughters?'. She saw you frowning. "You didn't venture into the dungeons, did you?" her voice now grave and serious. "No, Andrea. I just got lost. Luckily, Diana found me, or else-"

Your eyes suddenly shot up as you saw Diana walk into the kitchen. You run over to her and examine her face. She looks exhausted. Cassandra must've really been harsh on her this time. Your eyes catch a bite mark on her neck, which was very red. You quickly look up at her and she gives you an exhausted smile "She had a little extra today." she managed to say. You smile at her and proceed to hold her hands but your fingers brush a cloth. You looked down to see bandages wrapped the bottom parts of both her hands, little red marks peeking through them. You closed your eyes but you felt a hand on your shoulder. You open your eyes to see Emilia and Margaretta beside Diana. Emilia kept her hand on your shoulder and smirked "Well, at least your arms aren't the colour of a tomato! That would mean double work for us!" the three giggled but you just smiled at Diana. Her green eyes looked sad.

Your little charade was interrupted my Andrea's call. Margaretta and Emilia quickly rushed to help the other maidens out. Diana walked past you and into the crowd of women. You start to follow her but your path was blocked by Andrea "No no, missy. Not a chance. I'm not letting you near the Dimitrescu's after what happened today morning. Sit down there and after dinner, I will personally escort you back to your room. I cannot imagine what the mistress would do to you if she sees you again today." she turns around to calm the chaos but your words stop her.

"Actually.." you start. She turns around to look at you "Hmm?". You look down at your palms and blush "Lady Dimitrescu has asked me to come see her today evening.". Her eyes widen in shock "Did she say when?" her expression remained the same. "Oh...um...no. The lady just said evening." you replied, quite embarrassed that you don't know when she wanted to see you.

'See me' you started to blush again. Andrea started to groan "Oh! Mother Miranda, please be merciful! Remember what I said, dear. Keep calm and speak only when spoken to." her eyes were still full of motherly concern. She turned around, shaking her head.

.

You and Diana ate quietly while the other two were yapping on about a topic. Margaretta and Emilia had conflicting opinions on the topic and they just couldn't stop talking over each other, not allowing the other to complete their sentences. At this point, you couldn't make head nor tail of what they were saying. Diana burst out laughing when Margaretta made Emilia almost spit out her water with a strange sentence. The two laughed as Emilia coughed. You gently started to pat her back to make her feel better. Just then, Andrea barged in on the conversation, just like before, and looked at you "Y/N..". You cocked your head to the side in confusion but quickly realised what she meant. You got up and walked over to the sink to do the dishes but Andrea's arm caught yours "There is no need for this, dear. Follow me.". You put the plate down on the counter and started to follow her. 

You memorized the way to Lady Dimitrescu's chamber. This was an involuntary action. You blushed before halting in front of the door. Andrea turned to you and mouthed "Remember what I said." without a sound. She knocked on the door with the door knocker and Lady Dimitrescu answered immediately.

"Come." her voice was stern and lacked emotion. Andrea pushed the door open for you before turning around and leaving, without giving you a second glance. 'Does she think I'm going to die?' you thought.

'Am I going to die?'

The thought scared you but you entered. The lady looked at you and raised an eyebrow and slowly released smoke from her mouth. 

"Come closer, pet." she gestured with her finger. You close the door behind you and walk towards her. She places her long cigarette holder on the vanity in front of her and takes a step towards you.

Without a warning, she picks you up by your waist and throws you onto her bed. Your head hurt for a moment but you shifted your attention back to her. She loomed over you. Both her hands were placed on her waist. As you start to get up, she pushes you back down with one hand. Her hand travelled from your stomach to your neck, pulling you dress up in the process. Her hand reached your throat and clasped it. She moved her index finger to your mouth and made you suck her glove covered finger. She smirked widely and removed her finger from your mouth and replaced it with her mouth. 

Unlike Bela's, Lady Dimitrescu's kiss had a lot ore fervour to it. She let out loud moans and she opened her mouth and licked your lips. You open your mouth in response and her tongue slides in. She sucked on your lips as her tongue explored your mouth. Her other hand reached your chest and started to knead your breasts. You let out a moan, making her smile against your lips. 

Her hand tightened its grasp on your breast, vigorously kneading it. Her other hand moved down from your neck to your privates, gently teasing it. You let out another moan which made her lie on top of you, carefully so as to not crush you. She was enjoying this and every moan you let out, her teasing got faster.

In one swift move, she tore your dress with her bare hands, the buttons falling onto the bed. She continued to kiss you with passion as she removed your slip and underwear. You were now fully naked. She grabbed your hands with one hand, pinning it above your head, restricting your movements completely. She moved your thighs apart from each other with her legs and pulled away from you. She took off her hat and threw it on the floor. 

She saw how vulnerable you looked and smirked. Her eyes were dripping with hunger and greed. She bent to reach your face and took in a long whiff of your scent.

"Mmmmmm you've been such a good girl, haven't you. Such a good girl."

She licked your lips and bit into them, sucking the blood. She licked your lips again and moved down to your neck. She bit a sensitive spot and sucked on it. She proceeded to bite you all over your neck and continued that trail down to your thighs but stopped when she saw the hankie. She eyes darted towards your face and your heartbeat picked up its pace. 

"Who did this?" her eyes were stern, still emitting hunger and greed. Before you could answer, however, she ripped the hankie with her teeth and let out a huge grunt. She proceeded to suck on it making the wound open up again. She drank the dripping blood with passion and moaned loudly. Her moans echoed through the entire room.

She gave the wound one final lick and ran her tongue towards your clitoris. With her free hand, she pushed your thigh down and began to lick around the area.

"Please!" you screamed. You couldn't take it anymore. 

"Please what, pet?" her voice was low and raspy.

"P-Please, finish it!" you screaming the words out loud.

She immediately put her mouth on your vagina. Her tongue enters you and starts to explore. Your moans got louder and hearing this, she curls her tongue inside you, hitting the spot. With a few more thrusts of her talented tongue, you finally came undone, making you scream in pleasure. 

She licked you clean and let you go. She looked at you as she licked her lips and smirked. She went over to her cupboard and took out a small towel.

 Your legs were still quivering from the pleasure. You slowly get up as you see the lady walk towards you with the towel. She wraps it around you and stands you up. She picks you up by your waist and puts you on the ground. She places her hat on her head, walks towards her vanity and sits down. She opens a cylinder and starts to apply the lipstick. She catches you staring at her through the mirror and she raises an eyebrow.

"Yes?" she asks, without turning around.

"I...don't know the way back to my room."

Her smirk widens. She places the lipstick onto the counter and gets up. She turns around and walks over to you. She gracefully picks you up and looks into your eyes. She walks to the door and swings it open with one hand, while still looking at you. 

You can't seem to take your eyes off of her. She looked angelic in the dim lights. She kept her eyes on you and made one last turn. 

She kicks your door open and places you on your bed. She looks down at you and says "You will have new clothes, tomorrow. I expect you to be on time. I won't accept any excuses.".

She turns to the door and leaves without another word. You lie there in the same position, trying to fathom what just happened, until your eyes finally give in and you drift off to sleep. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.1K 275 14
Lord Alcina Dimitrescu just "fired" her old head maid for attempting to harm her daughters, now she needs a new one. She sends her eldest Bela to exa...
88.4K 3.4K 42
Alcina Dimitrescu x Lilith Amelia Blake. A loving yet psychotic witch has unfinished business with the infamous Mother Miranda. Taking place after th...
93.2K 2.5K 20
You're a 11 year old mute child with a mysterious past, you are raised in House Dimitrescu as a maiden first...Then one day, two men break into t...
9.2K 574 45
All she wanted was her sister. Her protector. Her family. The one who left her. After seeking out Mother Miranda, they work to prepare the ceremony a...