How Karma Found Jesse Again|1...

By TheChiaPet

Jesse Duran is back. After five years of being separated from the rest of the world due to his own mistakes... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE/CAST
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY (.5)
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO (RE-UPLOADED)
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2
Epilogue #3
Epilogue #4
NEW STORY
Follow my Bookstagram!

SEVENTEEN

2.4K 128 163
By TheChiaPet

"You should be taking me to this stupid party instead of that irrelevant one." I try to choke back a laugh as Jesse laid underneath me caressing my thighs, his thumbs rubbing soothing circles on them. I was straddling him, my legs resting on either side of his hips in nothing but my bra and underwear.

My hair was fully done, my makeup was done and my outfit was sitting in my closet waiting to be worn. However, Jesse had come over...for literally no reason but he convinced me that I should stop getting ready so we could fool around, yet all we've been doing is talking about literally anything that came to mind.

Carter was supposed to be picking me up in fifteen minutes now. Yet here I was not wanting to leave the house anymore.

"I couldn't even bring you if I wanted to," I say as I rub his arms absentmindedly looking at the tattoos that are there using my acrylics to trace over them, "The only guest I'm allowed to bring is someone that works with me."

He scoffs, "You don't even need to be going with him in the first place. He tricked you into going as his date with his annoying ass smile, and his annoying ass corny pick-up lines that I just know he has because he looks like the type, and his annoying ass face attached to his annoying ass body--"

I cut him off with another laugh, "Tell me how you really feel, Jesse." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes

"If you'd stop cutting me off then I would," he says seriously using his finger to pick at the waistband of my underwear.

I don't know if it's jail or that he truly doesn't like Carter but Jesse is the king of conspiracies when it comes to finding reasons to dislike him, "He did not trick me. We would've ended up going together anyway because we were both invited."

"He's just trying to get into your pants tonight." he grips my thighs tighter when I try to lift myself off of him, which causes me to stay where I am because it was a match that I wasn't going to win with the death grip he has on me.

I shrug, "And if he is?" I raise an eyebrow and I watch as Jesse's face turns into a scowl as he looks back at me in shock.

"For his sake, I hope you're joking." I move my hands to rest by his head, caging him in as I'm still straddling him, lowering my head to kiss his forehead. I feel his hand move off of my thighs to rest on my ass.

"Jesse, I am joking." I giggle," I don't know why you suggested that I date you both if it's going to be that much of a problem for you."

"When I said you should date him, I didn't think you'd have the balls to go ahead and do it. I thought you'd pick me right then." he shakes his head, pursing his lips, "Jail changed you, Karma."

I start to snicker quietly, "Let's not forget who did the time."

"Let's not forget you're the reason why I did the time." he's quick to retort, "Yet here I am. Practically a sister-wife and competing with a man who takes pictures and types in an office all day for a living." he sniffles and pretends to wipe his eyes free of tears

I cough jokingly, "I do that too." he keeps making fun of Carter's job like it's not the same 9-5 I have, "We can't all be restaurant owners."

"Yes. I know but it's sexy when you do it." he bites his lip and shakes his head looking away from me and up at the ceiling, "When I walk in your office and see you sitting at your desk, your eyebrows furrowed and your eyes trained and focused on whatever you're doing. The way you lean back in your chair and crack your knuckles after you've been typing for too long. How you bite your lip when you get good news from an email or a phone call." he shakes his head again and inhales deeply, "Almost makes me wanna fuck you in your work chair. Which I will at some point."

"Um..." What do you even say to that, "Why do you stare at me so hard when I'm working? And you need to make me a list of how many kinks you've developed because all the places in my office that you would like to fuck me is kind of alarming." From the floor, my office, the window that he has an obsession with, my couch. He has a very vivid imagination.

He snorts as he lets his eyes scan over the visible parts of my breasts that aren't covered by my bra, "Like you've never thought of it." his eyes stay glued to my chest, "How drunk do you think you'd have to be before you let me take you in a public place?" he grins wiggling his eyebrows,

"Damn near close to alcohol poisoning." I watch as he huffs and rolls his eyes, "I'm a public figure, Jesse."

"So am I, Karma," he says back and he watches as I lift off of him and get off of the bed entirely about to head into my wardrobe

"You." I point at him, "Are an ex-con. I am a journalist with connections to high-profile celebrities and clients. We--" I point between the two of us, "Are not the same." He laughs loudly at that and turns to face me as he turns his body on his side, resting his head on his palm.

I walk away from his line of vision into my closet as I hear him say, "You're gonna regret that when this ex-con builds a million-dollar business in the blink of an eye." I come back out holding the outfit that I was planning on wearing to see him staring back at me, "I just know you're gonna be sick when you have to interview me." he jokes

"Let's cross that bridge when we get to it, baby." The word slips past my lips as a reflex. I wasn't even thinking about it. But it felt nice to say again. I can feel my cheeks heat up when a smirk begins to form on his lips at the pet name we often called each other years ago coming out of my mouth for once instead of his.

He doesn't say anything in response, but he leans back into my bed and watches me as I begin to put on my outfit. The green pant-suit that I opted to wear was a gift that happened to be designed by Versace. Similar to the iconic dress Jennifer Lopez wore in the early 2000s.

The silence between us is nice. I was standing in the mirror, looking down at my phone to read an email and putting on my earrings when the doorbell rang, signaling that Carter was at the door.

Jesse and I were in the house alone which is why he came over until I told him that I'd be going out. I guess Cyrus and Ryan had told him they were taking Paola and Justine out. Meaning that I'd have to go out and open the door for Carter.

I turned around to give Jesse a kiss goodbye only to see that the bed was empty. The left side of my lip curled up in confusion, Where would he even go?

My questions were answered when I heard a sound coming from the living room, "Hey, Carson! Long time no see!"  He went to answer the door!

I start rushing around my room going over to my closet again to grab my shoes and my purse. I quickly put my phone in my purse and slip on one of my heels stumbling as I try to rush out of the room.

I limp into the living room with only one heel on as I see both Jesse and Carter standing at the door.  Neither of them has seen me yet. Jesse's back is to me while he speaks to Carter. Carter is wearing a suit and tie and Jesse...is wearing nothing but the jeans he wore when he came over. He decided to answer the door completely shirtless, tattoos are the only thing covering his chest. I quickly put on my other heel shaking my head in irritation mumbling to myself.

Sometimes I wonder what attracted me to this man in the first place...

My face tenses up as I try to plaster a fake smile. I'm anything but happy I'm actually rather annoyed.

"It's Carter, man." I watch as Carter looks Jesse up and down and clears his throat, "What happened to your shirt?"

I can hear the smug smile in Jesse's voice, "Well, that's a funny story actually. Karma and I were--"

"We were baking!" I make my presence known by rushing to the door interrupting Jesse, standing next to him before he says anything too vulgar. I didn't need Carter knowing that Jesse spent a good sixty minutes in between my legs starting from the minute he came over.

Carter grinned at me and I felt Jesse's eyes on me as I stood next to him, "Hey, Karma! You look great." he comes closer to me and places a kiss on my cheek, his eyes scan me up and down in appreciation before his eyes avert between Jesse and me, "What were you two baking?"

"I-Well..." I turn to Jesse who has a grin on his face as I look back at Carter to answer, "We were making cookies. Um...some of the dough uh spilled onto his shirt and it's in the washing machine right now." I say finally hoping he believes my lie.

As usual, Jesse always has to put his two cents in, "Yeah that dough got everywhere. I didn't think it would make as big of a mess as it did, wasn't that crazy Karma?" he turns to me again and smiles as he references to me squirting 'everywhere' as he so charmingly put it. But Carter didn't need to know that. My patience for him was on thin ice right now.

"It certainly was crazy," I say with gritted teeth as Jesse and I give each other a blank stare, irritated with each other and this conversation

"Is there any left?" Carter chuckles and Jesse and I both shake our heads just wasting this conversation to end, Carter pouts jokingly and says, "Well the next time you make some I'd love to try them. Karma makes the best cookies." he says to Jesse and all Jesse can do is nod wordlessly as he purses his lips

It begins to feel a bit awkward with the silence between the three of us as I say, "Well, Carter. We should get going. I'll see you later Jesse." I glance at him quickly to see him throw me a two-fingered wave with a quick 'bye' coming out of his mouth quietly.

I walk out of the door, closing it behind me hearing Jesse lock it from the inside. I walk ahead of Carter and I feel him placing his hand on my lower back to guide me downstairs out of the building and out to his car.

As we make it outside, surrounded by the dark starry night atmosphere, Carter leads me in the direction of his car. I feel him grab my wrist and turn me around to face him. He slowly reaches his hand towards me to rest on my cheek, his thumb rubbing on it slightly, looking me in the eyes with a look mixed with nervousness and hesitation.

All of that is still very present and noticeable when he leans down and places his lips on mine ever so slightly. But when he notices that I haven't pulled away, I can feel a sense of confidence surge through him when the kiss he gives me is stronger. My hands grasp onto his bicep as his hand is still caressing my cheek, our lips moving continuously together.

I'm the first to pull away, as I'm dazed and confused at what just happened. I open my mouth to ask him what it was for but he reads my mind and answers my question anyway, "I was planning to do that at the end of the night...but something told me I couldn't wait anymore."

------------------------------------

[A/N] Not Jesse continuing to be messy

Have Y'all heard about Tom Holland and Zendaya? ABSHDNDJDNDM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5M 370K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
5.9K 514 30
His speed was faster than a blink, connecting our lips. I gasped into the kiss-- the feeling was euphoric. Our bodies molded together like two halves...
44.7K 1.9K 17
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...
101K 3K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...