You Are My Dream Come True

Por Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... Mais

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Epilogue 1

11.2K 874 429
Por Shiya_AS

'I crown you the queen of my heart.'

One week before wedding,

Ak: paathu Porumaiya vaa..

Sk: these are just two stairs...

Ak: yeah but... Being careful is good...

Sk: arjuney... You are pampering alot... Idhellam enakagava illa paappakagava..?? Hmm.. Sollunga...

Ak: if I could, I would carry the baby and give birth... But I can't do that so let me do this....

He then carried her in his hands.

Sk: arjuney... Paathu... Naan nadandhu varen...

Ak: en pondati eh naan thookuren.. Nee edhuvum solladhe...

She smiled....

------

This was the first check-up he was going to attend with her..

He did not show anything in his face. But he was quite happy and nervous inside.

They were called inside the scanning room.

Doctor prepared her and she was lying in the bed. A cold gel was applied on her lower abdomen.

Doctor then showed them the small fetus in the screen.. When she moved closer to the baby, they heard heart beat.

Arjun held her hand tightly and Sindhuja had tears in her eyes.

Sk: namma paappa...

He nodded...

Ak: we made it together..

Her cheeks turned crimson..

Doctor: no problem at all... Baby and mom are fine... Don't tire her out... Give her enough rest.. Kalyanam naalum silent ah irukkanum... Sindhuja ungalku dhaan particular ah Soldren...

Ak: you don't worry doctor.. I will take care...

Sk: already he is not even letting me walk.. Neenga vera yean ipdi soldringa doctor???

Doctor: this is the time you should be  careful ma... You are so lucky that Arjun is taking a very good care of you...

She smiled at him...

Doctor: but adhu pathadhu sir... U should restrain... Kalyanam mattum dhaan mathadhu ellam innum konjam maasam pogattum...

Ak: okay doctor..

He said with a serious face.. She was not able to hide her grin..

When they came out of office...

Ak: why were you giggling so much??

Sk: illa paavam... Ayya epdi dhaan Ennai thodama iruppingalo nu nenaichen...

Ak: oii rowdy... Arjun di naan... Endha ponnu kum mayanga matten... Oru bet vechippoma... Kalyanam varaikum unnai naan thoda matten...

Sk: aahhh... Paakalam... naan jeicha Enna kedaikum???

Ak: Enna kettalum tharen..

Sk: sari enakum okay....

When they reached home, they saw Krishnan, Leela and Rajaram in the living area.

Sk: appa amma vaanga... Thaatha Eppo vandhinga ellarum...

Krishnan: Onnum illa ma unnai veetuku kutitu polam nu vandhom...

Ak: veetuka?? Edhuku mama???

Krishnan: illa maapillai.. Nalangu ellam irukku... First eh adhellam panni dhaan Kalyanam pannirukanum... Ana apdi seiyale... Indha murai ellam olunga pannuvome..

Rajaram: adhu dhaan da sari... Pethavanga avangalkum aasai irukkum le... Let them take her home.. Kaalam poora un kooda dhaan irukka pora... Indha one week dhaane...

Ak: sari okay... But safe ah paathukonga...

He thought this would be the better way to restrain himself from touching her.

Krishnan: sari maappillai....

They took her home... That condo felt so lonely for him. He was bored to death to be there. He then went to Rajaram manor.

He saw Prakash, preethi, Nagaraj and pragya in the living area.. Prakash then talked with Ak alone..

Prakash: sir... Ramanathan Enna panna porom??

Ak: he lived in dark for a long time Prakash... Let him live there for his remaining years.. I saw my parents dying in front of my eyes.. I cannot let him die easily.. I will not kill him.. Let the time, darkness and hunger kill him...

Don't let him sleep.. Oru naalaiku oru velai ku mela soru kudukadhe... Oru glass thanni kudu...

avanuku adutha jenmathule kooda ipdi oru ennam vara koodadhu...

Prakash understood AK's fury.. He lost sixteen years of life.. He lost his family, peace and sleep... Just because of that bastard's cunning plan..

Prakash: sir... Ini ellam nalladhe nadakkum.. Ippo ungalku baby vera vara pogudhu..

He instantly smiled..

They then saw Nagaraj talking to Thaatha..

Rajaram: Idhu dhaan mudiva raja??

Thaatha was not really worried about Rani. But he was thinking for pragya..

Nagaraj: Ama Perippa.. avale divorce panna dhaan poren...

Thaatha: I would have said yes if I was in your age.. But now I'm old.. Nammakaga illanaalum pragya kaga yosikanum le..

Pragya: avanga appa kooda irukradhu nalladhu illa Thaatha.. avanga pannadhu mannika mudiyadha thappu.. Enakaga yosikka veandom pa.. This is your life.. You can decide for yourself.

Nagaraj went on to file divorce against Rani. Rani was devastated to know this and she had no place to go.. She finally found shelter in an old age home.

-----

Three days before wedding...

Ak was missing her terribly.. everything felt empty and meaningless around him. He understood her influence on him.

He then called Prakash.

Ak: where are you???

Prakash: actually we r heading to Sindhuja's home.. Inniku nalangu.. Naan vekkanum nu preethi Ennai iluthutu pora sir..

Ak smirked..

Ak: sari you carry on...

Sindhuja was also missing him alot.. She was quite emotional too.. Even when he was in coma, she stayed next to him.. They never stayed apart more than a day..

Sk mv: indha bet avasiyam dhaana?? Summa irundhu irukkalam...

Sindhuja manase vitradhe.. U need to win this...

But why do I feel like he is always next to me.. Enaku edho pannudhu...

She shook her head and got ready for the function.

She was happy to see preethi, Hema and everyone..

Preethi: oru game vilayaduvoma??

Sindhuja: nalangu le Enna game??

Preethi: periyavanga ellam vechitanga.. Ippo un friends dhaan irukkom.. Naanga un kannai kattiruvom... Nee yaar vekkura nu sollanum... Okay va??

Sindhuja: avlo dhaane?? Assault ah solliruven...

Preethi: sari kanne kattu...

Then preethi applied her nalangu..

Sk: Hema....

Preethi: thappu... Naan...

She said wrong everytime...

This turn, she felt a familiar hand on her cheeks.. on her hands.. She knew this one... For very sure.. This person could wake her up from her eternal sleep.. Her love.. Her life..

She whispered his name... Cause she did not want him to stop..

Preethi: kekale...

Sk: Arjun...

Preethi: Enna ma purushane romba miss pandriya???

idhuvum thappu... Arjun illa inga.. Apram epdi??

Sk: poi soldringa..

She then opened her blindfold but did not find him there..

-----

Preethi: unakaga evlo velai Paaka veandi irukku brother...

Ak: sister konjam paathu pannunga..

Preethi: ivlo mariyadhai varum therinjurundha first eh use panniruppene..

Ak: en neram yean solla matte???

------

Mehndi...

Preethi: Enna ma yaaraiyo miss pandre maari theriyudhu??

Sindhuja: adhellam Onnum illa ka...

Hema: inga Enna solludhu.. Arjun Arjun solludha???

Sindhuja: chumma iru de...

Mehndi function was happening in one corner of the resort. She was yet to see him.. She saw him for last time on the day she came home. Even though they face timed every day.. It wasn't enough for her.. He was also in the same situation at the other end of the resort..

Prakash: sir... Ungalku dhaan nalangu ellam mudinjuruche... Innum yean oru maari irukinga...

Ak: Avale Paakanum.. Kitte ponum.. Ana avaluku Theriya koodadhu...

Prakash mv: unakaga Ennai Enna ellam panna vekkure???

Ak: Dai mind le pesama enaku idea Sollu...

-----

Sk was feeling sleepy...

Sk: Innum evlo neram aagum???

Artist: dho mudinjurum...

She was not able to control her sleep.. She dozed off.. When She was about to fall back in the divan... Ak held her from behind... He gestured preethi not to talk...

Sindhuja was leaning on him and sleeping... Artist was working on her hands.. He was looking at her puppy face..

Ak mv: unnai Vittu epdi di dhoorama irukradhu??? This is my way of controlling myself.. But I'm terribly failing in it..

Preethi and Hema were smiling at each other.. Sindhuja woke up at that moment.. She did not look behind..

Sk: romba neram thoongitena???

Preethi: illa... Oru half an hour dhaan..

Sk: pinnadiii...

Hema: naan dhaan irukken paaru...

Sk: oh... I felt strong shoulders... But it was comfortable

Hema mv: enaku thevai dhaan....

Hema: I had this strong pillow in front of me...

She then showed her a pillow...

Sk mv: I felt him... he is corrupting my mind alot...

-----

Sangeet....

She finally saw him.. He was in his full blazers and trouser pants.. He looked like an international model.

He looked at her... She was in a beautiful lehenga.. It was embellished with stones and zaris... She was looking like a princess. He was not able to take his eyes off her..

They both sat together. He was yet to touch her. She was not able to believe herself. The guy who never missed a chance to tease her was keeping his hands off of her..

Finally it was their turn to dance.. They slowly danced for the karaoke version of Raja Raja sozhan naan....

She placed her arm on his shoulders and he held her arm in his hand like a feather.

Sk: Neenga nijamave bet jeichiruvinga polave...

He could see the disappointment in her tone..

Ak: bet jeikka dhaane podradhu...

Sk: jeikradhukaga en kitte kooda varama iruppe ley???

Po arjuney...

She freed herself from him and turned...

She then heard him singing Raja raja sozhan naan...

Kalloora paarrkkum paarvai ulloora paayumae
Thullaamal thullum ullam sallaabamae
Villodu ambu rendu kollaamal kolludhae
Penpaavai kangal endru poi solluthae

 Mundhaanai moodum raani selvaakkilae
En kaadhal kangal pogum pallaakkilae
Thaenodai oramae neeraadum neramae
Pullanguzhal thallaadumae pon meni kelaai raani

Raaja raaja chozhan naan
Enai aalum kaadhal dhesam nee thaan
Poovae kaadhal theevae
Mann meedhu sorgam vandhu pennaaga aanadhae
Ullaasa boomi inghu undaanathae

She turned around to look at him. He was smiling at her. He slowly opened his arms invitingly and she hugged him.

Ak: paatu andha alavu ku nalla illa le???

Sk: it was pitch perfect.. I love you arjuney....

And I won the bet...

Ak: I lost to you very long before di rowdy... It was me who did your nalangu...

Sk: I knew it...

She then glanced at Preethi... Preethi and Hema smiled at her...

Sk: naan Appove sonnen...

Ak: adhukum munnadiye naan thothutten di...

She looked at him puzzled..

Ak: unnai first day paathappove enaku theriyum.. I'm going to lose myself to you.. It took me sometime to realize it... Nee Ennai ella muraiyum thokkadiche un love aale... It became too tough for me to keep you away.. Ippo en kitte ennodadhu nu solla edhuvume illa...

There is no meaning to Arjun without Sindhuja...

I lost to you.. And I'm willing to lose forever.... The only thing I don't want to lose in my life is you....

*Author's note: one more chapter is there... And yes I'm going to start a new ashaangi ff called 'Prime minister and I'. I hope you guys support that ff as you did for this one..

Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha votes and comments podunga... Love you all... Thank you all... Your votes my boost😍😍😍😍😍😍

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

627K 43.1K 92
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 2 (Trust and Intimacy) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Earth Thooriga Losing my parents in front of my eyes in a fa...
72.4K 1.5K 31
Cassandra "Cass" Schmidt is the Niece and Goddaughter of Her Majesty Queen Charlotte, Renowned for her Intelligence, Love for History and Ambitious C...
293K 6.7K 24
She was born to one of the poorest families in her village. Her mother passed when she was three and her father was a drunk. She was left to fend for...
281K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...