Ghost Rider: Izuku Midoriya

By AnimeEagleScout

a story I grabbed from my docs. izuku becomes ghost rider and an accidental pervert. Female only quirk user G... More

New World
Training Blocked
Starting to notice
a place where i belong
making connections
Back to School
Crowds
Inner Demons

First day

2K 44 13
By AnimeEagleScout

Izuku had sent multiple emails with requests for the fireproof males uniform, gym clothes and to be separated from Katsumi. Nezu had promised that the students uniform will be available in a fireproof material.

"Wow it really is fireproof." Izuku said looking at himself in the mirror. For once he was in something other then his leather.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie." Inko said "You got everything right? You didn't just pack action figures?"

"No mom I packed the right stuff." Izuku said hugging her goodbye.

UA

When Nezu said she'd leave notes for the request to avoid him and Bakugou being in the same class. Izuku had originally felt great about that.

The second he got close to his classroom he could feel that presences. One of hate towards him and the other of a lesser. 'Bakugou and the blue chick.'

Izuku had also felt another behind him and turn to see an Underground Hero. The Eraser Hero: Eraserhead.

"Eraserhead?"

"You know me?"

After fishing out my notebook I showed the page.

I entered class and all the noise stopped.

Class

Glasses was yelling about the stupid desk when in walked the green sperm factory. "DEKU!"

"Cunt." Izuku responded "Eraserhead there seems to be a problem here."

"Yeah Deku's here."

"Midoriya is part of my class." Aizawa said "You each have a gym uniform in your lockers. Go put them on and meet out in the field."

"The fireproof one is in there right?" Izuku asked.

"What's in there is in there." Aizawa said.

"Wait are we gonna have to share the locker room?" One person asked.

"I can change in the stalls." Izuku said, showing no signs of embarrassment.

"I got no problem changing in the same room." A pink girl said.

"Same!" A floating set of clothes said.

"That is highly inappropriate!" The blue haired girl said chopping her hand.

"There is a male locker room." Aizawa said "We haven't used it in years but the janitors kept it clean. You're gym uniform is in there."

Physical test

Aizawa watched as the class had made their way out.

"We're gonna test how adapt at using your quirks are." Aizawa said "The district likes to pretend everyone is equal."

"They aren't." Izuku said.

"What about orientation or the entrance ceremony?" Ochako asked.

"UA selling point is how unrestrained its schools traditions are. That's also how teachers run their class."

"The ministry of education likes to pretend the world is the same." Izuku said "Complete bullshit."

"Bakugou what was your best throw in middle school?" Aizawa asked.

"67 meters." Katsumi said.

"Try using your quirk." Aizawa through a ball to her.

The explosion had caused everyone except Izuku to cover their ears.

"DIE!"

"The most rational way to test your quirks is to see what you can do." Aizawa said holding up the device.

"So we get to use our quirks?"

"This is gonna be fun." Raccoon Eyes said.

The weird grin from the homeless looking teacher was unsettling.

"Last place gets expelled." Izuku said.

"Hu?!" The class said.

"He's right but let me do my job." Aizawa said.

"Can she do that?!"

"Yes. She has before and she'll do it again." Izuku said getting looks from everyone including Aizawa.

"You booted your entire class last year, half of your class the year before that and-" a scarf had went flying towards Deku but he had grabbed them and yanked hard.

Sensei was pulled forward and nose to nose with her own weapon seeming to heat up.

"Shit he already knows how to use whips and chains." A short purple haired girl shouted.

"We're here to show what we can do." Aizawa said being released from her own scarves.

Race

Izuku was paired next to Bakugou.

"Get ready to get your useless ass out of here, Deku."

"Hopefully I can get into a class your loud as shit voice can't grate my ears bitch." Izuku said.

"Fuck you!"

"No I'd rather not firecracker." Izuku said.

"Ready? Go!"

Katsumi blasted forward but she had blinked and Deku was at the finish line.

Aizawa pulled up the camera and saw Izuku had disappeared and reappeared at the end.

"What..." Katsumi looked at the score board.

Grip test

Izuku hand caught fire and the thing broke at its peak. He had the pat out his sleeve.

Long Jump

Izuku jumped, teleported and got second.

Side to side

Izuku scored decent

Ball throw

Izuku had noticed his shirt wasn't as fireproof as his uniform. 'Different material maybe?'

Izuku got the ball and pulled his arm back. His shirt bursting into flames. Izuku had at first ignored the fire until his hand was stopped.

Half way through the scarf had caught his hand.

Izuku was trying to pat out what was left of his burned uniform when his teacher walked over. "I've seen enough."

"What? I was doing fine!" Izuku shouted "I think this shirts a defect."

"Your a defect, Deku."

"And your a cunt, BakaHoe." Izuku shouted back.

"You wanna go right now?!" Katsumi shouted.

"ENOUGH!" Aizawa shouted "There's nothing wrong with the outfit. I didn't bother giving you the fireproof one. Seemed like a waste of schools resources."

"Wha?" Izuku looked around.

"I don't know where you got your quirk but you clearly don't have enough control if you can't even stop yourself from burning your clothes." Aizawa said.

"I have control." Izuku said "I just can't use it without burning my clothes. You get dry eye we all have problems."

"Irrelevant." Aizawa said pulling Izuku but the boy had kept steady "You clearly aren't fit for the school."

Izuku eye twitched and he bowed his head.

"Oh are you gonna cry you quirkless loser?" Katsumi asked.

Izuku stomped his foot on the capture rope sending Aizawa leaning forward and when she looked up she saw a flaming skeleton in a pair of boxer briefs.

"Sho Aizawa." The deep voice said. "Your soul is marked with the pain you have inflicted on the innocent."

With a flick Aizawa was sent flying into the metal fence and her capture scarves burned away the cloth down to the metal wiring.

Aizawa was screaming as her skin was burned by her own weapon.

"In the end you will get penance!" The skeleton shouted as Aizawa was looking into the empty sockets.

Later

Aizawa had woken up to Present Mic and Recovery Girl over her.

"What happened?!" Aizawa shouted.

"The Penance Stare." Izuku said, in his school uniform and a leaher jacket over it "It makes you experience every moment of pain you've inflicted on an innocent. If it's bad enough...it can literally burn your soul."

"I felt...rejection...a hollowness in my chest...Jesus fucking christ." Aizawa said.

"Why? I can't get normal clothes that don't burn. Why would..." Izuku had actually been crying now. "I felt like I found somewhere..."

Aizawa had sighed "Look I know its a process but UA is for the best of the best. Jesus my whole body feels like crap."

"Same." Izuku said.

"Hu?"

"My skeleton form requires a lot of energy. Fire needs a fuel so if I can keep my skin burning instead of...as you felt...the alternative."

"Wait your fire actually runs on your soul?!" Aizawa shouted.

"Yeah." Izuku said "It's either my flesh or my spirit. It's kinda hard to keep the fire cool enough to not burn a normal shirt."

Aizawa let out a long exhale out her nose. "Are the students still here?"

"We went through orientation." Izuku said "I stayed cause..." izuku gestured to her burned flesh.

"Go home Midoriya." Aizawa said pinching her nose. "I'll announce the results tomorrow."

Parking lot

Izuku walked to his car and saw Katsumi sitting on it. "Get your fat ass of my car."

"No you are gonna tell me what the fuck was that shit?!" Katsumi shouted.

"Not really." Izuku said walking to his car door. Katsumi stood between him and the vehicle.

Izuku waved his hand and the engine started and the car drove.

"Seriously what the fuck?!" Katsumi shouted.

"None the fuck your business." Izuku retorted.

Katsumi had tackled him but he had held her hands above her head. "Seriously when did you get this strong?"

"When the voice got deeper." Izuku said flatly.

Katsumi was kicking and the struggle ended up with her bent over the hood of the car.

"Well what do we have here?" A voice said.

"None of your business!" Katsumi and Izuku shouted at once.

"Oh I don't mind the show." Midnight said "But my bike is behind there."

Izuku twitched his head and the car moved.

"I saw your little show with Eraser. Your really good with a chain." Midnight said "Judging by what I'm seeing...this year's gonna be fun."

Izuku looked and the teens pushed one another away. "I'm leaving." Izuku said.

"We aren't done!" Katsumi shouted.

A wall of fire had blocked her from getting near the car.

"I'm sure your boyfriends just a little tense." Midnight said.

"Not my boyfriend." Katsumi said.

"Well in that case he's gonna be in for one hell of a day ride." Midnight said "So what was this little lovers spat about?"

"He...he never told me he had a quirk." Katsumi said.

"Kinda a given dear." Midnight said "You know what would happen if the LPA got the pour boy."

Katsumi had a look on her face then Another. "There it is! She got it!"

"Crap Deku had to lie to stay alive!" Katsumi shouted.

Life Preservation Association

Another returned letter from the Midoriya family. Izuku had just turned 16 and had refused to register his sample.

All guys gave a sample to the vault when they reached the age but it wasn't required by law it was required by tradition.

The thing was Izuku had no idea that was a thing and just returned the letters as junk mail.

Todoroki household

"I met a boy today." Shoko said over her food.

"What where?!" Endeavor said.

"My class." Shoko said "He's got a fire quirk."

"Green hair and eyes?" Fuyumi asked.

"Yeah."

"Shit that's the guy from the auto shop!" Fuyumi said.

"He's in UA?!" Endeavor shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 576 24
-Vigilante Deku AU - Losing trust in Heros made Izuku Midoriya despise both sides of quirk users, Villains and Heros. He decided to take matters into...
47.3K 2.4K 10
"you burned at the sake for me, stupid boy, why?" obsessed sukuna x male witch reader. revival trope.
5.7K 391 19
π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘”π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β‹†β‚Š ❀ ¸࿐ ❛ ─── 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...
11.5K 399 14
///kiribaku stripper au\\\ yes lowercase is on purpose this won't be long no quirks but some people will look the same (mina) bdsm type shits read it...