Forbidden Desires

By TommyMarvsHorcrux

Amara Volkov, the daughter of the Russian mafia leader, is one of their best assassins'. She has trained all... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
The Boys Aesthetic
Luca and Amara's Aesthetic
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
A/N
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
A/N
Alternate Epilogue

Chapter Forty

14.1K 268 80
By TommyMarvsHorcrux

Amara's POV

There he was, standing there, pointing a gun.

Fuck, he is so hot

I snapped out of it and quickly pulled my hands away from Mason, but his firm grip on them didn't let me, and I was stuck in place.

"Let me go." I spat out, but he only held on tighter, his eyes dancing with fury as he looked toward Luca.

No one had time to say anything as a group of Russians came bursting through the wedding hall door, guns in their hands, all of them pointing toward Luca.

"Seize him." Mason yelled, and I finally got free of his hands, running towards Luca.

I jumped onto him, ingulfing him in a big hug.

His body felt so good, he even smelt so good. Fuck, I never want to let go.

"Seize both of them!" I heard Mason yell, and the moment was over as people grabbed a hold of us, prying us off.

"No! Let me go!" I yelled, thrashing in their grip. I watched as Luca got held back too, his body trying to get to mine.

"Amara!" He yelled to me as he got taken through the doors, the rest of his men being taken out too.

"This isn't over." Mason said from behind me, his hands grabbing my face to pull me closer.

"You will marry me, Amara. But after I kill your son of a bitch boyfriend." He threw my face to the side. "Take her to the cell." He said before leaving the room, the rest of the guests following him out.

I was taken back to the house and underground, where we keep some of our prisoners.

It was so cold and damp down here I started to shiver, the feeling of fingers digging into my skin not helping as we walked down the dark hallway, my dress still trailing along the concrete floors.

I was thrown into the last cell, my body slamming against the cold ground as they closed the door, the sound of keys indicating they were locking the doors.

This was bad. If Mason ordered those men to take me away, that means my father has fully given him the spot as leader, and he could do whatever he wanted.

I walked up to the cell wall, grabbing onto the bars and looking at my surroundings.

Two guards stood at the entrance, large guns in their hands as they took watch.

All I had was a tiny dagger at my ankle that they missed when they brought me here, but it was nothing compared to the guns.

I looked behind me, a small mattress was at the corner of the small cell and a tiny tin container was at the other.

I need to get out of here

But as the night went on, I couldn't find any possible escape plan. There was nothing, and Luca was probably dead by now.

I sat on the mattress, close to the edge, for I didn't want to lay down on the gross fabric. My head was in my hands and I ripped my wedding dress, I couldn't take the suffocating feeling of it.

There was nothing I could do.

Luca is dead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 9.7K 95
Jasmine De Leon, 22, heir to the Spanish mafia , a cold-hearted ruthless assassin, who's trying to keep her past hidden. Vincenzo Salvatore, 24, heir...
483K 9.6K 88
Moving into college is really hard. Especially when you're 14 and studying in a different country. Follow along as Adriana navigates her way through...
44.7K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
3.3M 82.9K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...