Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

By blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... More

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note and Announcement
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Chapter 18

167 13 8
By blazingsuns

Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

Lia was restrained by the vines that were summoned. The figure revealed itself which surprised Lia. The man has white hair with a black streak. His skin was pale and his clothes were dark. His eyes are scarlet red which frightened the girl. What's more frightening was...

"Boboiboy?" She couldn't believe it. Were her eyes deceiving her? The man looked exactly like Boboiboy, except for the clothing, skin color, and possibly, attitude. The man grinned at her, "Oh no, sweetheart. I'm not him. I have a different name. Why do you guys think I'm him? Is it because I look like him?"

"Uhm... Yes." Her reply made the vines tighten around her which made her yelp. "Aish! What was that for?! I was telling the truth!" The man walked towards her and leaned over her, looking straight into her eyes. "Oh yea, you're Lia."

"How do you know me? And who are you?" The man gave a chuckle, "My, my. You're really determined to know who I am, huh? Well then, let me introduce myself. My name's Reverse." Lia furrowed her eyebrows, "Reverse? Boboiboy Reverse?" Reverse grunted, "Will you stop calling me that? I hate it when people call me Boboiboy."

"I mean, you look like Boboiboy. So I assume that you're one of his elemental forms." Her reply made Reverse summon a lightning sword and point it at her, frightening her. Reverse cracked a laugh upon seeing her frightened, "Wow, you were so confident earlier and now, you're as scared as a kitten."

"Look, if you want to fight, not here. We're at a school. There are a lot of people there and I can't have you and me fighting here." Reverse gave her a smug look, "Ahh, so you're requesting now? Hmm."

All of a sudden, he summoned a hoverboard that's similar to Boboiboy Cyclone's. He rode on it and brought Lia who was still restrained by the vines. They flew away, much to Lia's surprise. He really followed my instruction?

Reverse brought Lia to a place where there was an open field. Lia widened her eyes as she realized where they were. "You brought me to my brother's university! This is one of their open fields."

Yep, UP Sunken Garden.

"You said not there so I brought you here, don't be choosy. You should be thankful I haven't finished you earlier." Reverse let go of Lia from the vines, she stumbled down. Lia looked up and saw how Reverse looked at her, it's as if she was his prey.

She stood up and did a stance, ready to fight. "Look, I don't know what's with you and Boboiboy, and I don't know why you're after me but I wouldn't let you get away with this." Reverse raised his eyebrow, giving her a smug smile, "What are you going to do?"

Lia already has her hands glowing purple, she growls. "Sonic Blast!" She releases a series of soundwaves that blows Reverse away. However, Reverse did flip to land safely. "I guess you forgot that I have the same powers as him, right?"

Reverse constructed a thunder blade that was similar to Boboiboy Thunderstorm's. Then he suddenly disappeared using his lightning speed. Lia was shocked until she heard swift moves all around her. Reverse was disappearing and reappearing on different sides to confuse Lia, who couldn't even track where exactly he is.

"He keeps on disappearing!" Lia exclaimed, much to Reverse' enjoyment as he reappeared way behind her. He darts towards her, ready to slash her. It was a good thing she turned around and saw it coming, she immediately created a barrier around her.

When the blade contacted the barrier, it created an explosion. Once the dust was cleared off, nothing happened to the shield. Reverse was determined, he did his best in slashing the barrier.

Lia knew he would be able to break it, she couldn't even hold him off for a while. She has to attack now. She growled, then let out a hellish scream that released continuous sound waves that threw him away. She diminished her shield.

Reverse landed on the ground; he felt his ears aching. He placed his hands on his ears and rubbed them, "Aish. How dare you scream that loud?!" Lia winked, "What? I'm not a sound kid for nothing."

Reverse then holds a ball of wind, "Cyclone Rush!" Lia knew what could do so she used her soundwaves to jump up high to avoid it, now she's flying. He did a revenge on her by throwing a pack of wind discs that multiplies itself.

Lia released sound bolts from her mouth that destroyed the wind discs, which angered the opponent. He summoned his thorny vines and sent them out to Lia, which wrapped around her legs.

The boy smirked as he swirled Lia around, then kept on slamming her on the ground. As he kept swirling her, the girl was getting dizzy. Reverse grinned as he tossed her up for one last time, then releases go of the vine which sent her straight to the ground.

She felt her vision going blurry because of the multiple hits on her head, yet that didn't stop her from standing up. She was a bit dazzled, but she was eager to take him down. "Sound..." Her hands were glowing purple, "Vortex!" She released soundwaves directly to the ground that traveled its way to Reverse.

The soundwaves were released under him, it created a vortex that made Reverse vulnerable. His whole body was being whirled; he couldn't move because the movement was rapid. Lia was controlling the vortex; she saw how he was affected. She amplified the soundwaves in which worsen the state of Reverse.

"So loud!" He cried. He couldn't take it anymore; he used another power to free himself from the vortex. The power was strong that it took off the vortex and exploded. Once the dust was cleared, Reverse was on the ground, fire on his hands.

"Crap." Lia muttered.

"Fireball Attack!" He launched multiple fireballs towards Lia, which alarmed her. For defense, she launched continuous soundwaves that were able to deflect the fireballs back to Reverse.

He suddenly disappeared using his lightning power, and once the fireballs struck the tree, he reappeared, smirking. He dashed towards her, and with his swift moves, he was able to disappear again and reappear behind Lia, however on the air. His fist was flaming.

"Blazing Fire Punch!" He released the fire in a form of a blazing knuckle, which surprised her. "Sonic Blast!" She used her soundwaves to hold off the blazing knuckle. The knuckle was so strong that Lia was having a hard time, she even starting sweating.

Reverse landed across her, watching her struggle made him smirk. He brought out a minigun then released blocks of concentrated ice, which struck Lia by blasting her away, then freezing her whole body.

"What in the world?!" She squirmed to get herself out but the ice was too strong that it really restrained her. "It's frozen!" She exclaimed, making Reverse grin in satisfaction.

He summoned his quake fists then punched the ground repeatedly. Earth slabs kept appearing below Lia that broke the ice, but attacked her body since the slabs were that hard. As it kept going up, it increased the pain on Lia.

Lia lets out a scream of pain, much to his delight. He gave one last punch on the ground that diminished the slab, making her fall down. Reverse suddenly appeared on the air, now with his solar visors. "Solar Beam strike!"

A destructive solar beam was launched from his eyes, that attacked Lia so bad. Her loud screams were heard as the beam didn't stop. Once it did, Reverse landed on the ground and saw Lia, laid there, helpless. Her body was a bit burnt from the solar beam strike, she was weak.

Reverse used the earth power to trap Lia within a vault-like earth slab. She couldn't move, but she didn't try to wriggle out because her body was giving up on her. He wasn't done yet; he used his lightning power to electrocute her.

Lia cried in pain, "Please stop..." Reverse was evil, he doesn't take any commands like that. Her request made him do it more, much to her pain. She passed out after being electrocuted.

Reverse plastered a smirk as he walked to her, he grabbed her face with one hand, then, on the other hand, was his flaming fist. "Get ready to feel my wrath, sweetheart. Blazing-"

"Slow Mo Speed!" Ying suddenly appeared then she set out blue energy that slowed down Reverse from hurting Lia. Yaya was flying her way towards them, "Don't you dare hurt her!" She punched Reverse upward, the gravity power in her first was so strong that it blasted him up high.

Then, she used her gravity power to lure Gopal, who was in his diamond transformation, to him. She swatted Reverse repeatedly by using Gopal. Diamond was the hardest mineral, so it crushed him and gave him injuries such as scratches and bruises.

Leizel, who was on the ground, warmed up her powers. She holds a white energy sphere, "Energy Beam!" She launched out a white energy beam that struck Reverse hard. Once done, he started falling down.

Upon the sky was Fang, fused with the shadow dragon. "Shadow Dragon Fire!" He blows a very strong shadow-colored fire to Reverse that damaged him even more. It wasn't finished yet as the three elemental forms of Boboiboy- Lightning, Fire, and Light appeared. They set off for Reverse.

"Red Hot Flaming Punch!" Fire released fire in the form of a blazing knuckle. "Light Force!" Light released a strong force of light that attacked Reverse. Lightning released his lightning blades that electrocuted the opponent.

Reverse took in their attacks and it really harmed him. His body fell to the ground, all injured with some wounds, bruises, and burnt on the skin

The three Boboiboys landed as well, then reverted back to the original form. His eyes went to Lia, who was being helped by the others. "I'll break this." Leizel referred to the earth slab that was trapping Lia.

"No way! You're going to hurt her!" Ying replied, furrowing her eyebrows. "Quit fighting! It won't make a difference." Gopal, who was back to his normal form, shouted. Then he used his power to change the slab into jelly, then Leizel and Yaya pulled Lia out. They laid her to the ground.

Boboiboy rushed to Lia and kneeled down to check on her. He was internally panicking; he checked her pulses to know if she's alright. "I can feel her pulse, it's just low." The others were worried. Lia looked seriously injured.

Reverse stood up which caught the attention of Leizel. "Hey you! Why did you attack our friend?" She growled. Yaya has her eyebrows furrowed; her fists were clenching. "Why did you come back, huh?!"

He gave an evil laugh, "I just found out about her, so I decided to pay her a visit. Looks like she had too much fun which ended her like that." Boboiboy was furious upon hearing what Reverse said; he stood up and angrily yelled, "If something happens to her, I swear you're going to pay for this."

"Well, something already happened." Reverse's comment made Boboiboy growl. He was about to attack but Reverse halts him. "I don't want to deal with you guys today. I had enough." Then he suddenly disappeared, much to their surprise.

"What?!" Boboiboy exclaimed as he ran to the spot where Reverse was. "Where the heck are you?! Come back here!" He gritted his teeth, clenched his fists, and he felt his body heat go high. He was angry.

"We'll handle that later, Boboiboy. We have to get help for Lia." Fang said as he was kneeling before her. He was checking on her, "She's heavily passed out. She needs to rest."

Leizel used her power watch to see where's Lia's house located. Once she found it, she informed the rest. Immediately, Boboiboy went to Lia and kneeled down again. He observed her whole body, there were some burnt areas due to the lightning and solar power.

He didn't realize that he had tears forming in his eyes but he quickly wiped them away. He carried her bridal style, "Let's go." He told the others.

A/N: To anyone who's confused about Reverse, he's not in the actual Boboiboy series, galaxy, and movies. He's a made-up character and I believe some have already used him so I decided to put him in Paradox too! Did a double update because I was in a good mood! Tho the next update from now will take a while ~ Hope you guys enjoy this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 85 11
"From A daughter of Justice to a Historical Hero. How cliché could it get" - Dame Ying/Ying Li Ying Li was a well known Lawyer for putting criminals...
11.9K 637 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
2.6K 141 8
Dear BoBoiBoy, I honestly no longer know how to begin all this. The past few hours have been nothing else but a blur and I can only muster this much...
2.1K 84 18
this story happened after BBBM2!! . . . after boboiboy rest, the kokotiam gang have vacation to earth as a "thank you for defeating that noseless...