Beloved Child of the Sky (Kat...

By kanzakiciel

Sawada Tsunayoshi. Dame Tsuna, Crazy Tsuna, Loony Tsuna. That what Reborn read in the File and the reason bec... More

Chapter 1: Born of the Sky
chapter 2: Wheel of Life has started
Chapter 3: The Musician of Storm
Chapter 4: Rhythm of the Falling Rain
Chapter 5: Gallops Sound of Fire Horse
Chapter 7: Lost in the Darkness of Mist
Chapter 8: The Fog always Lift
Chapter 9: Mafia Land
Chapter 10: Tri-Ni-Sette
Chapter 11: Incoming Wrath of Typhoon
Chapter 12: The Typhoon is Coming
Chapter 13: Vongola Rings
Chapter 14: Varia is Coming
Chapter 15: Varia
Chapter 16: Begining of the Ring Battle
Chapter 17: First Battle - Sun Battle
Chapter 18: Second Battle- Lightning
Chapter 19: Third Battle- Storm Match I
Chapter 20: Third Battle- Storm Match II
Chapter 21: Fourth Battle- Rain Match I
Chapter 22: Fourth Match- Rain Battle II
Chapter 23: VONGOLA
Chapter 24: VONGOLA II
Chapter 25: Devil and Angel
Chapter 26: Arrive at the Empire
Chapter 27: Game of Chess
Chapter 28: Rainbow return with wish of Sunshine
Chapter 29: End of the Madness
Chapter 30: Shimon Famiglia
Chapter 31: Anger of the God Vessel
Chapter 32: Fallen Angel
Chapter 33: Inheritance Ceremony
Chapter 34: The Dragon
Chapter 35: Future of the Vongola

Chapter 6: Winter Solstice

1.6K 54 21
By kanzakiciel

"Ittekimasu!!" 

Hayato and Tsuna called out, Tsuna has a dreamless sleep make him can sleep contently and deeply. IN the morning, as usual, he and Hayato eat breakfast along with Dino and Reborn but this time Before Tsuna get out of the House, He looks at Dino.

"They are coming for their Sky, Dino-san." Tsuna called out to him startling Dino

"What?"

Hayato understands, "Your Subordinate at outside."

"Come on, Aeolus. We're gonna late to School." Tsuna put the dishes in the Sink

"Yeah."

They go out from the House with as expected of Tsuna Instinct Dino-san subordinate has come to the House with Tsuna who waved to them with friendly and Innocent smile with his Sky Fire that spread to them giving them an Assuring Feeling make them has no choice but to smile back to the Young Man in front of them.

"Buon Giorno, Freyr" Tsuna greet Romario who raised one of his eyebrows by the Nickname, "you have a Bright Blue Color, So beautiful Color like a Rain falling from the Bright Sky as expected of Dino-san Rain Guardian."

"Jyudaime!" Hayato called him

Hayato already got used to snap back his Boss from whatever the Fae whispering to him, Nana-sama asked him to bring her son from whatever trance he has and Hayato decided to do it greatly since he know that his Boss/ Friend is often drifted away.

Tsuna blinks back from his Trance, "Ah, Apologized. I didn't mind freaking you out. Sorry about that, Anemoi Onii-san." He looks back at Dino

"Don't worry. what are you guys doing? I didn't ask you to come to pick me up."

"We aren't here for you, Boss. We were just walking around and happened to end up here." Romario said

"All the way from Hotel by yourself?"

Tsuna grins, "You are Loved by your Prometheus, Anemoi Onii-san."

"Morning!" Takeshi voice called out to Tsuna and Hayato, "What are y'all up to?"

"Good Morning, Minamoto no Yorimitsu."

"Oh? New Nickname?"

"I had a feeling that you will become a Great Swordsmen and the Samurai." Tsuna said with his usual Dreamy Voice and Eyes jolted look at Hayato, "Right! You are Susanoo!!!"

"J-Jyudaime?"

"Hahaha. You are interesting as always, Tsuna."

"I take that as a compliment, I will call you Susanoo from now on, Haya-Haya. Well, then. Let's go to School. See you later, Skinwalker. Anemoi Onii-san, Prometheus."

Tsuna hummed skipped in his walk with Hayato who sigh and Yamamoto who still laughing, Dino and with his subordinates look at Tsuna back in silence until got broke by Dino himself.

"Why he call Romario Freyr"

"Don't worry, It's mean that he took a liking to Romario. what do you think about those two?"

"Beats Me. The Most Important Thing in a Family is Trust. I can't accept them until it been shown."

"Want to test them then?"

Tsuna who walk to School with Hayato and Takeshi only can hum in excited ignoring the question from his Friends until he got dragged by a Red Cars leaving Hayato and Takeshi in panicked want to chase the Car.

"Wait. Those Guys are from Momokyo-Kai, the Yakuza who control this Area. You guys can't beat them. Leave this to Dino and his Men."

"I can't do that." Hayato declared

"There you have it." Takeshi said with a smile

Tsuna who got drag into Dino-san Car hummed look at him and Romario with a smile, "Helloo again."

"You didn't look surprised." Dino comment

"I expected this. The Fae is giggling of Mischievous but there no harm in it therefore I can low my Guard off."

Dino only hummed until they turn around behind Reborn, Romario brings Tsuna out from his Car look at Dino.

"You want to test my Family, right?"

"Yup. That Momokyo-Kai is a lie. I want to see if they want to save you."

Tsuna blinks and burst into Laugh, "Silly Dino!! Of course they will come even if they got killed!"

"How you know?" Romario questioned

"Because they entwined with me the moment I spoke with them with Genuine!" Tsuna chuckling, "Ah. But, Momokyi-Kai exists in this town, isn't it, Skinwalker?"

"Huh?!! What are you talking about, Reborn?! Those Two kids don't have a chance! Why you are always so extreme?!"

"Calm Down, Dino-san. They are fine." Tsuna giggled tilted his head tug Dino sleeve, "Let's go, I don't want the general to took over the Yakuza Gang."

"G-General?" Dino asked in confused has no choice but to follow Tsuna, "Do you know where the Yakuza Gang is?"

"Yes, The trail is seen clearly."

"Trails?"

"Yes, Trails where the Wolves like to wait and where they used to Run."

Dino looks at his new 'Little Brother', For some reason, He has a feeling that the longer he associated with this body the more he sees the new world and he didn't hate it. Tsuna only can giggle hear the drum beating fast in excitement following the Trail, Trail where the wolves like to wait listening to the Howl and of the Hunt and the Wild, 

(He climbed over walls where there had once been great stones and circled around poles where there had once stood a forest, a place for the powerful and the wild, where only gods and demons would roam )

( The great empire of the eastern gods had spread out far and wide, their members as terrible as they were great )

He entered the Hide Out without worry while Dino has a Wary when the younger boy enters the building without any worry. 

"The Wolves is tamed and the Hunter already in there got disabled by the Wolves," Tsuna said with a smile

Dino didn't know if he should be wary or not because this boy was so, so- different and yet he follows the younger boy. There is something in there that make Dino want to follow the Boy, A chaos that hang around him (They perched upon his shoulder swirling and laughing in those eyes, Chaos and yet tame chaos) until Tsuna open the Door showing Hayato and Takeshi already beat the Gang down.

"Wha-" DIno surprised

"Everyone!" Tsuna called them beaming after whistling like a Hunter and the Wolves come to him after hunting

Hayato threw the Guy into the Floor, "Jyudaime, You're okay!"

"Yup. Where the General!"

As they call out, Hibari Kyouya comes out from the corner of the room (Like how the General is ready for the War waiting, waiting) glaring at Tsuna who chuckled sheepishly. The fire shines brightly with the Soldier who is comforted by the general presence and the Wolves.

"You can not take over the Yakuza Gang, General."

"Hn."

"No!" Tsuna cross his arm 

Hibari who glaring at the cowering Yakuza clicked his tongue to get out of the Room only got halted by Tsuna who look at those Galaxy eyes (Blood, Chaos and Alerted swirling like Zeus lightning crackling in those eyes)  in worried.

"The Mist gonna come and the Fog gonna engulfed this Town. Be careful to not get lost in the Fog Trickery." Tsuna said in his dreamy eyes and voice

"Hn."

Reborn who heard it look outside the Window in confusion, It was Bright Weather, There no Fog or Mist, Why he told him that.

After the Scenario with Dino-san, He comes back to Italy with his Subordinated after give him a Phone Number to Tsuna who gratefully took the Number.

In the Car, Dino looks outside the Window with Romario who break the Silence asking about Tsuna.

"I don't know. He is Air-Head indeed but those abilities from his Mother Line is strong and Immense. He is a terrifying person but that not make him so scary, it his Power that managed to befriend everyone and embrace those who want to bend their knee to him without Bloodshed. Those kinds of people are the most terrifying."

"You right."

Dino looks at his Phone where there Tsuna number,' But the most terrifying is he oblivious to it and if he can control it, Vongola is gonna changed and perhaps the Mafia World is changed.'

"The moment I see Reborn in Doorstep I know my Wheel of Fate is finally Turning. Even before I see him, I can hear the Fae is in Excited of their Robin finally walk into the Path."

Those words echoed in his mind and he will never forget them.

XXXXXX

The School was normal with Tsuna who managed to got hunt by Sasagawa Ryohei (Bright, bright like the Sun but unfortunately it burn everything like Helios burned everything near him) to join the Boxing Club. Sasagawa Ryohei-senpai managed to conquer the Boxing Club and of course, Reborn got involved with him that got disguised as 'Master Pao-Pao'.

The other Boxing Club from the High School managed to come into the School because his Little Brother got beaten by Ryohei-Senpai and thus the Brawling begins with Tsuna who saw the Fire in Ryohei-Senpai forehead.

"Ne, Ne, Senpai." Tsuna calls Ryohei-senpai after the battle, "Did you know that you are Bright as Sun, You need to be careful before burned everyone."

"Huh?"

"The Sun is leaping fire too hot to go near, but it will still lie down in warm yellow squares on the floor, Like a Flat Quilt, where the cat can curl and purr. I want to become that Cat."

"What is EXTREME you mean?"

Tsuna looks at him with a last look and smile, "It's fine if you don't understand but unfortunately you are stick with me in Future, Helios."

After that, Tsuna and Ryohei have a weird friendship more like a Brothership with Tsuna call Ryohei 'Nii-san'. 

The rest of the Day was spent in interest with Takeshi who begin to learn Swordsman from his Father therefore he calls him 'Minamoto no Yorimitsu'. He gonna become a great Samurai. Tsuna looks at Takeshi who managed to change the Bat into a Katana, It makes him smile.

(The Samurai finally come into the Battlefield, The Cutting Sound of the Wind like a Kaimatachi echoed through the Wind, The water that can cut everything apart with one Slice.

The Water like Ocean engulfing everyone and drowning everyone before got cut by the shape Katana.

The warrior finally comes home to it Home.)

XXXXXXXX

The Winter is Coming, The World is changed. Ice upon the branches. Snow upon the Ground. Wind among the evergreens. So cold, the distant sounds. Flakes of Snowfall heavy, like daytime, turn into tonight, forest life protected in Cloak of Silver white.

He looks outside the window where the sun barely shines brightly (Leucojun bloom brightly outside his window) dainty bell-shaped flowers (A sound of the Yule Bell echoed) on thin blade-like foliage

Tsuna woke up slowly, He has no dream or vision about what happened in future except the feeling of Mist is coming soon but other than that is nothing happened and the Yule is coming. The Winter Solstice is coming where the WInter Goddess and Night God gonna come step into the World.

(A Spark of Miracle appeared in front of his eyes, a silver-like spark floating around, a fae giggling in joy and happiness, the Wind is the rustling of the Winter Solstice.

The White Camellia is disguised by the first frost. The Sun is covered by the Grey Sky of the Winter. The Yule Twin checking over the Beloved Children of Elohim.)

"Tsuna?"

Tsuna break from his thoughts look at Reborn who look at him, He smiles at him and pats his head in silence go to the Bathroom. Tsuna walks down to the First floor where he saw his Mother writing a letter, Hayato in there too.

"Good Morning, Mama. Hayato-Kun"

"Good Morning, Tsu-Chan."

"What are you doing? Are we doing the same Tradition?"

"Yeah. I already asked Natsume-San to send us the Supply." Nana put the quill back and tap the paper to make it rip forming a Bird make Hayato and Reborn wide eyes in surprise look at the Bird who few from the Window that open by itself, "Soon, the Delivery Man will come."

"Okay."

"W-What?" Hayato asked in fascinated

"Oh yeah, This is the first time Haya-Haya experienced the true Winter Solstice." Tsuna said

"Winter Solstice, what is that?"

"It's like a Christmas but it's the traditional one, we burn the Yule Log It is where we light a full log in a bonfire or fireplace to keep the light going while the sun is gone that why we're burning the Log, We decorated the Yule Tree but now it called as Christmas Tree, We also put the Mistletoe in front of our Door, One of the more common meanings is that mistletoe is seen as a symbol of fertility and life - and that this could be why we kiss underneath it." 

"K-Kiss?" Hayato spluttered

"Yup, We usually kiss in Cheek. In winter, when all the trees are bare and many plants have died away, mistletoe stays green and you can still see it growing around tree branches quite happily." Nana explained

"That... interesting." Reborn comment

*Ding Dong*

"Ah, the Delivery Man is coming. Tsuna, will you come open the door?" Nana asked standing up from the Kotatsu, "Mama needs to light the Candle."

"Okay, Mama. Hayato, Reborn. Do you want to see Centaur?"

"C-Centaur?" Hayato asked raised his eyebrow

Tsuna took Reborn in his arm, "Yup. Centaur is the fastest being that's why they are a delivery man for the Family who is associated with Magical Being."

Tsuna opens the door and indeed saw Centaur with Present in there make him smile, "Good Morning."

"Good Morning." He greets him

"J-Jyudaime? Who are you talking to?" Hayato asked to look at the space

"Oh?  your friends can not see?" The Delivery Centaur asked

"No. These Two can not see." Tsuna respond with a smile

The Centaur hummed and tap his hoot let out a spark to Reborn and Hayato eyes, They jolted in shock saw a Living Being Centaur in front of them.

"Hello.." He dipped his hat

"H-Hello.." Hayato greet him in stunned with Reborn who raised his eyebrow

"So, Uh, Did we got a delivery?" Tsuna asked

"Oh Yes. Here from Natsume-sama from Kyoto." He handed out a Box of parcels make Tsuna took Parcel, The centaur look at Reborn, "You have a strong Curse, such unfortunate thing you have. Little One."

Reborn stiffen only dipped his fedora down to his eyes with Tsuna who give a wave to the Delivering Man who gives a last wave to the Onmyouji, He runs at a fast pace disappear under the Morning Sun of Winter.

"J-Jyudaime, is that?"

"Yes. Welcome to my World, Hayato-Kun." Tsuna comment with a smile

Hayato glinted up in an amazing whisper in breathless," UMA..."

Tsuna chuckled in amusement enter the House again, He put the Box in the Living Room exhaling.

"Mama. I gonna open the Box, okay?" Tsuna called out

"Okay!"

Tsuna opens the Box showing bunch of things, Normally it was Olive Branch for the Mistletoe and Log Wood for the Firewood. They still have Yule Tree in their Storage Room, Tsuna perked up when he heard a ruffling of the Wings from outside make Tsuna walk outside the Veranda saw a Yule Twin.

They giggling hand out the Holy Leaf to Tsuna hand who wave to them, "Thank you."

"Jyudaime, who are you talking to?" Hayato asked in curious

Tsuna enters the House with Holy Leaf in his hand, "Yule Twin. They are coming to send out the Holy Leaf for the people who do the Ritual that respected the Night Goddess but for now, it's rare only the people who still in contact with the Netherworld, Magical World do this Celebration."

"oh.."

Reborn already giving up not think about his Students Life until now, The Centaur, Yule Twin, Youkai. Everything is messed up and this makes him see the other World more like he sees the True World and Tsuna see it the moment he born.

(And like the blind woman taught to See, he Saw ) 

Hayato is excited to do the Yule, In Italian, the people didn't do these kinds especially he who was Rich Child, there always has a Ball where the High-Society people gather up so there no Celebration except a Gift opening of course.

(The Fae is giggling around the House where the Warm scene is seen in the Room, The Goddess of Winter blessing them in delighted by the Harmonized of the Room.

The Children, I-Pin and Lambo in excited to decorate the Yule Tree in Living Room. Tsuna lit up the Candy around the House for the Night to give a trail to the Night Goddess when she comes.)

The Sun is setting where the Night is coming, Nana put the last Mistletoe in front of the Door exhaling in tired along with Hayato and Tsuna.

"We're done." Hayato comment

"Yes. Thank you for helping. Hayato-Kun, Tsu-Chan." Nana said to give a kiss to Tsuna and Hayato forehead make Hayato blushed read, "It said when giving a kiss under the Mistletoe, it can give good luck."

"Mama is right." Tsuna said and give a kiss to Hayato cheek make him flustered," I'm gonna call the other children."

He gives each kiss to the Children who giggling in Tsuna arm, Reborn look at Tsuna in an unreadable expression with his fedora cover his eyes. Tsuna looks at Adult Reborn behind Baby Reborn and gives an Air kiss to his Cheek.

"I know it's not counted but you are still Reborn." Tsuna said 

Reborn look at Tsuna behind who go inside the House oblivious to what he just do to Reborn. The Night is continued with the Kids who eat the feast in delight. In Morning, Lambo and I-Pin are delighted to ripping the Present with Tsuna who open the Present showing a huge Teddy Bear.

"Ah, It come from Obaa-sama." Tsuna read the Card smile

"Wow. It's a Glove and Scarf." Hayato opens the present look at Nana, "You don't need to buy me a present."

"Nonsense! You are like a son to me, brother to Tsuna after all." Nana comment with a smile

Hayato give a shy smile when he received a Gift? It was a simple gift not like when he was young but he can see it was handmade with Love and Care.

(A Warm feeling engulfed the House make Tsuna look at the House with his Orange eyes, He can feel the warm feeling engulfed him, a laughing sound of I-Pin and Lambo, a Warm fire from Hayato, A Beautifull Piano sound in Winter Morning.

The Fae is content with the Warm Aura in the House make them lounging in the Corner of the House protecting these Children from the Black Miasma of Danger and Negativity.)

For 12 Days, Hayato, Tsuna, I-Pin, Lambo make the Yule Ritual everyday like Build an Yile Altar, Make an Evergreen Yule Wreath, Burn a Yule Log, Decorated a Yule Tree, Exchanged gift, Give Back to Nature (Spend day feeding a wild Bird or Wild Animal), Celebrated in Candlelight, Reflecting the Past Year, Play Games, etc...

Tsuna looks outside the Window in silence with a farway look, looking at something that Reborn can not see and the silence got break by him.

"It's the first time that Winter Solstice that I truly enjoy. every time Winter Solstice come, it's only me and Mama to celebrated, there no crowd or guest is coming." Tsuna said

Reborn hummed tipped his fedora down

"And that No Good Father of mine never going home but that is okay. I don't need Father, I have Mother." Tsuna said with suppress anger

Reborn frozen in the ground with his Espresson frozen in front of his mouth, He for sure can sense a Cold Winter Wind come through the Room make him shiver.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Aelous (God of Storm from Greek)

Susanoo (God that associated with Storm)

Minamoto no Yorimitsu (Legendary Samurai)

Freyr (Norse god of rain, sunshine, summer and fertility)

Hey Guys, Hope you all like this Story. 

I follow the Anime one, not the Manga one if you guys want to know but perhaps in the future I gonna change my Mind.

Partner Vote:

Tsuna x Mukuro

Tsuna x Reborn

Tsuna x Xanxus

Please vote which one to decided? I decided to have slight Fantasy and for more notes, I decided to have Battle Fight to not into detail.

Please comment, Like, Vote and Comment. Don't forget to read it in Ao3 too.

Hope you all have a healthy day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582 42 6
"I'm sorry." Reborn paused as he took a deep breath, "You summoned the strongest demons." He vaguely gestured to himself and the other dumbstruck dem...
98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
115K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...
51.6K 1.8K 20
Or, Reborn is Tsuna's Godfather. And takes care of Tsuna, in the aftermath of the boy escaping from the Estraneo Family. Well, this will be fun. Not...