The Alpha's Hybrid Mate

By XOXO_Binti

A dream leads Layla Irving to her true mate. This is so shitty. Read at your own risk. -I'm bad at summarie... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue

19

100 5 0
By XOXO_Binti

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note

Italic= thoughts, things heard from the enhanced hearing ability, and mind link

Bold and italic = Wolf's voice 

I'm back and I'm planning on finishing this story this year. I've been working on this story for two years, I'm not going to let it get to three years. Anyways, here is another very long crappy chapter that you guys were waiting for. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

3rd POV

Everybody, except Malia, made it to Scott's house and went inside to discuss the plan to defeat the Sceetryon (Ski-tree-an). "Where is Malia?" Scott asked Lydia since she rode with her.

"I dropped her off at home to get ready for her date with Ben," Lydia answered and Scott nodded. "Let's begin. We will inform her later"

"We first need to find out who is possessed by the Sceetryon (ski-tree-an). Does anyone have any ideas?" Scott said.

"Some of us can carry and try to touch people with it to see her react to it" Layla suggested. Everybody agreed with her and Scott said, "yea that could work, but where are going to get silver and a silver jar"

"We don't need to worry about that. My mom has plenty at home. I will bring some to school tomorrow." Lydia said. Everyone nodded.

"Why does your mom have silver?" Stiles asked."She uses them to create potions"

"Oh, right. Your mom was a witch"

"Wait, was. Did something happen?" Liam and Mason asked at the same time and Lydia nodded with them curious as well. Scott frowned, "Stop asking her personal questions. You don't have to answer that Layla" Layla smiled and said in a sad tone, "It's okay. Well, my mom lost her powers when she brought my dad back to life after he was killed. In the witch's code, it is forbidden to bring someone back to life. If you do, you will lose your powers and not be a witch anymore, but you can still create potions." Everyone nodded in understanding. Stiles was about to ask another question, but Scott stopped him. "No more personal questions" Everyone nodded.

" Layla will have the silver for us to find the possessed person, but once we find the person, what will we do?"

"We will find the person's lover and try to convince them that their lover is possessed. They need to get through to their lover to break the possession" Stiles said. "But what if they don't believe us?" Liam asked.

"Well, we have to try to convince them since it is the only way to get the Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) out," Scott said. "Okay, Layla will bring the silver tomorrow to school and we will begin there since the Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) goes to our school. Then, we will convince the lover and have them lure the Screetryon to the woods, where Stiles will capture it in the silver jar that Layla will provide." Everyone nodded.

"Now that we have the plan created. I have something to tell you guys." Scott said seriously. Everybody nodded for him to go ahead. "When I talked to Deaton privately, I asked him about the voice that I hear in my head. He told me that it was my wolf talking to me. In other words, I can turn into a full wolf."

"No wonder you didn't smell like a half-breed," Layla said.

"But, how is that possible? Did Deaton tell you how?" Stiles asked. Scott nodded, "He said that if a halfbreed turns into a true alpha, they get the ability to turn into a full wolf."

"Okay, that makes sense," Lydia said.

"What does that make me since Layla also said that I don't smell like a halfbreed?" Liam asked Scott. "Well, you also got the ability to turn into a full wolf"

"Okay, but how come I told heard my wolf talking to me"

"Well, Deaton said that the wolf starts talking to their human when they meet their mate only. We get the full ability when we mate with our mate. Since you met yours already, I don't know why your wolf is not talking to you"

"Try talking to your wolf to see if he will give you a response," Layla suggested. Liam nodded.

"Hello, my wolf, are you there? I'm Liam, your human can you hear me" Liam said in his head but got no response. He tried again, "Hello, please talk to me"

"Hello, Liam"

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. Do you have a name, I don't want to keep calling you my wolf"

"Nice to meet you too. Yes, I do. My name is Dylan."

"Dylan, can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead"

"How come all this time you didn't talk to me?"

"Well, I couldn't because the alpha didn't wake up yet, then, our mate got taken"

"Oh, sorry, I couldn't protect our mate, but we got her back and you still didn't talk to me"

"Oh yeah, I was waiting for you to seek me"

"Okay, well, I need to go back now. I will talk to you"

"Okay, see yea" Dylan replied.

"Did you get a response cause you were smiling and frowning?" Stiles asked Liam. Liam nodded, "Yea, I did. His name is Dylan. He said he didn't talk to me all this time because Scott's wolf wasn't awake yet and then, Hayden was taken." Everyone nodded in understanding.

"Scott, why do you try to talk to your wolf and see if you will get a response like Liam did?" Layla said to Scott. He nodded.

"Hello, alpha. Are you there? I'm Scott, your human" Scott said in his head but got no response. He tried again. "Hello, please talk to me" Still no response.

"Did you get a response?" Layla asked. Scott shocked his head.

"Maybe he is angry with you," Stiles said.

"Why would he be angry at him?" Layla asked. Stiles and Scott gave each a look. Stiles was about to answer, but Layla's phone dinged. She looked at it and saw that it was a text from her mom. "Well, guys we have to go, my mom needs help with something"

"Okay, I will see you at school," Scott said standing up along with Layla and Theo. Layla nodded as she put on her shoes. Theo and her went out the door. The others follow after them shortly.

Somewhere in the woods

Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) (That what Malia is going to be called from now on) and Ben were making their way, more like Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) dragging Ben to the cliff. "Are you sure we should be here? I heard that there are dangerous creatures in the woods."

"I will be fine. I just want to show you something" Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) said as she continued to drag Ben farther into the woods. After a few minutes of walking, they stopped on the bridge that is over the stream. "What did you want to show me?"

"Well, I didn't want to show you anything, I just wanted to do this" Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) replied as she pushed Ben against the bridge and kissed him. Ben was shocked at first but started to kiss back, wrapping his arms around Sceetryon (ski-tree-an). After a few minutes, he felt his life being drained. He started to push her away, but he was too weak from his life being drained. His arms slowly dropped. His heart beat for one last time before it stopped completely. Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) stopped once he was completely dead. Then, she pushed him over the bridge into the stream and watched him be carried away by the stream. She walked away feeling refreshed. She went to the restaurant where they were supposed to have their dinner and had her dinner. She also compelled the waiters and the owner to tell them that she was here by herself at 6 instead of 7. She stayed for an hour or so waiting for her date to show up, but he never did. Then, she left, making her away home. She knocked on the door and Lydia opened it, letting her in.

"How was your date?" Lydia asked excitedly, wanting to hear the details. Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) frowned, putting up an act, "Horrible, he stood me up"

"What!" Lydia said shocked, pulling Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) to sit on the couch. "Yea, I went to the restaurant since we decided to meet there. I waited for an hour and he never showed up"

"Wow, what a douchebag," Lydia said. Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) nodded, "Yea, I don't care anymore. He wasn't worth it" Lydia nodded.

"Well, I'm going to sleep," Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) said as she got up and made her way upside stairs to her room. Lydia nodded as she also made her way behind Sceetryon (ski-tree-an).

Next Day

The Mccall pack excluding Lydia and Malia were waiting at the front of the school for Layla, Lydia, and Malia. Layla was the first to show up with Theo. They walked up to the group with Layla holding a box. "Is that the silver?"Stiles asked, pointing to the box Layla is holding. Layla nodded, setting the box on the table. She opened the box, putting the lid aside. There were eight tools inside. She pulled one of them one, showing it to them. It was a bracelet type of thing that had a circular tube filled with silver powder.

"What is that?" Mason asked. "This is a bracelet that shoots silver when you press this button" Layla replied, demonstrating it. She put the bracelet on. She waves her hand as she presses the button and silver powder has flowed in the air and landed on everybody seated on the table. Then, she shocked hands with Theo and pressed the button getting silver powder on Theo's arms.

"That's cool, did you make it?" Liam asked. Layla shocked her head, "No, my mom did." She gives everyone their own bracelet. Then, she pulled a silver jar out of the box that had black paper at the bottom, "We will use this to trap the Sceetryon." Everyone nodded and she handed it to Stiles, "You kept since you will be the one to trap it." Stiles took it and placed it in his bag. As he was doing that, Malia and Lydia showed up. "Hey, guys," Lydia said.

"Here is one bracelet for you. You press this button and silver powder will shoot out of this area" Layla explained giving one bracelet to Lydia and Malia. Malia takes it and puts it on hesitatingly, scared that it will burn it, which it didn't. "How did your date go Maila? Layla asked after. Malia frowned,

"Not so well, he stood me up"

"What, wow what a douchebag," Layla said. "Agreed," Stiles said. The bell rang and they made their way to class with Layla and Scott holding hands

During pass time

Scott, Stiles, and Theo are talking to girls to see which one is the Sceetryon (ski-tree-an). They shake hands with them using their hand that hands the bracket. They also waved their hands too, but none of the girls were the Sceetryon (ski-tree-an). They signed defeated and made their way to their next class.

~Timeskip to the third period~

"Class, we have two new students," the teacher said, getting everyone's attention. "You guys may come in." Two students, a guy, and a girl came into the class, stopping in front . " why don't you introduce yourselves?" They nodded.

"Hi, the name is Parker, James Parker" the guy introduced.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine Parker, but you can call me Jay and yes we are twins" the girl introduced after. "It's great to have you in my class James and Jay. You may have a sit next to Layla and Lydia. Layla and Lydia, please raise your hands" James and Jay went to sit near Layla and Lydia.

"Hi, are you guys werewolves? Layla asked the twins with her hand out to shake both of them their hands, but when she shook Jay's hands she pressed the button on her bracket. It didn't do anything, Jay looks fine. "Yes, we are. Are you a cheetah and something?"

"Yes, I'm also a witch"

"So, you are a hybrid, cool. What are you?" Jay asked Lydia. "I'm a banshee"

"I heard about them. They can tell death before it happens right?" Jay said. Lydia nodded.

"Are there other werewolves in this school?" James asked seriously.

"Yeah, why do you asked?" Lydia asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry, we are not here to cause trouble. We are here to find our mate. They happened to go to this school" Lydia nodded, "You can meet them at lunch. We will introduce them to you" The twins nodded. They focus back in front.

~Timeship to Lunch~

Lydia, Layla, and the twins walked into the cafeteria. Lydia and the twins went to get their lunch while Layla went to sit at the table with the others with her homemade lunch. As soon as she sit down, she was hit with millions of questions.

"Who are that girl and guy you and Lydia came in with?" Stiles asked

"Are they new?" Theo asked

"Are they werewolves, they smell like they are?" Scott asked.

"Woah, one at a time please," Layla said, laughing a little, "Yes, they are new and are werewolves and they will introduce themselves to you." Everyone nodded as Lydia, James, Jay made their way to the table. James's eyes on Sceetryon (ski-tree-an), while Jay's eyes were on Theo. James sat next to Lydia, which is across Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) Jay sat next to Stiles, which is across Theo. So, it went Sceetryon (ski-tree-an), Scott, Layla, and Theo on one side of the table, while on the other side, it was James, Lydia, Stiles, and Jay.

"Who are your new friends?" Stiles asked again.

"Hi, I'm James and this is my twin sister Jasmine, but you can call her Jay," James said pointing to Jay, who did a wave, still looking at Theo, who was starting to feel creeped out, but he was wondering why she smelt like cherry blossoms, which are his favorite (Cause she is your mate, duh).

"Nice to meet you, James and Jay. I'm Scott, this is Malia, Theo, Stiles, and you already know Layla and Lydia. Layla told us you guys are werewolves, '' Scott said introducing everyone.

"Nice to meet you all. Yea, we are. We came looking for our mates, which we found," James said looking at Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) lovely, who was not even paying him any mind or anyone else just eating her food. When Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) didn't react to what he said, James frowned. Can't she smell me? he thought.

"Wait, is Malia your mate?" Lydia asked excitedly. Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) looked up at James with a panicked look as he nodded to Lydia's question. This is not good, she thought.

"Malia, aren't you happy, your mate found you instead of you finding him?" Layla said happy for her. No, I'm not. He will ruin my plans Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) thought. Sceetryon (ski-tree-an) nodded shyly looking at James which was so fake, but nobody could tell. Inside she wanted to kill him.

"Who is your mate? Jay. is it Theo?" Layla asked Jay, who nodded. Theo was happy, then frowned thinking he didn't deserve a mate. Layla noticed and held his hands and whispered, "I know what you are thinking. You deserve a mate just like everybody else," Theo nodded and smiled back up at his mate, who smiled back at him. Their celebration was interrupted by the intercom,

"MALIA TATE TO PRINCIPAL OFFICE"

-------------------------------------------

End of crappy Chap. Why was Malia aka Sceetryon called to the principal office?

Until next time, bye!!

Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 27 16
Sequel to The True Hunter. Don't read this before reading The True Hunter or else you won't know what the hell is happening in this story. Madison be...
573K 17.2K 71
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf [13/06/2023] #1 in revenge [29/07/19] #1 in alpha [13/06/2023] #1 in luna [13/06/2023] #1 in paranormal [04/08/19] #...
267K 3.1K 68
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...