"Till the end of time"-malec...

By daddy-dylan29

Magnus x oc x Alec Magnus x gracelynne x Alec Magician x little girl x archer Gracelynne Fairchild she may b... More

season 1 :Malece
season 1 :prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44(different dimension)
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
season 2: malece
season 2 prologue:
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 5

14.8K 349 3
By daddy-dylan29

"owie..." i mutter looking down as i sit in betwene clarys legs.  i hear her heavily breathing behind me as i remember what just happened and trun around hugging her crying.

i feel clary wrapp her arms around me hugging me as she looks around.

footsteps start to be heard so i hide my face in clarys shoulder not liking being little and outside right now.

"clary? gracie?"a voice calls making clary turn her head and look towards teh sound.

"Captain Vargas...."clary says suddnely lifting me off her and standing up. i hide behind clarys back.

captain vargas only knows of me because of luke and the photo on his desk.

"It's 2:00 in the morning. What are you  both doing here so late?" she ays walking over to us a large confused frown on her face.

clary stutters for a moment and then speaks.

"Uh, um... Luke said he'd, uh, drive us home if he was still here." she says putting her arm around me making me shuffle to stand next to her instead of behind her.

"Still doesn't trust those cabbies, huh?" she jokes laughing. clary awkwardly laughs with her whilst i stand there tears thretening to fall again."Well, he's in the middle of an interview. It could take a while."the lady says making me internally whimper.

"Cool, we'll wait in the cafeteria." calry says putting her arm around my shoulders and going to walk off but the captain calls out to us again.

"Hey, uh... is there some sort of problem? your sister looks upset...."the lady calls oiut making clary stop and look down at me.

my red puffy eyes and snotty nose looking up at her as tears roll down my face.

"Guy trouble?" captain vargus asks walking towards us slowly.

clary sighs and turns around slwoly to look at the women.

"Yeah, sure. Guy trouble, it's, uh... something like that." clary says rubbing my back as i look down trying to hide how upset i am.

clary grabs my hand and leads me away from the lady into another cooridoor and i start to cry my heart out.

"awwww come on gracie...." she mutters stopping walking to hug me tightly.

"wanna go home." i cry into her chest wrapping my arms around her.

"i know....but weve gotta find luke." she says sadly.

"want mom." i whine looking down as clary steps away from me and crouches down.

"i know....come on." she says standing up grabbing my hand and pulling me towards where luke should be.

clary pulls me to the balcony above where lukes desk is.

"The minute we found out Jocelyn Fairchild was alive, you were easy to track." a man speaks. 

i frown holding onto clarys hand as we peer over the edge of the balcony.

"Fairchild?"clary mutters under her breath. i peer over the egde and luke is sat there at his desk a lady sat on the desk and a man at at a chair opposite him in a black suit.

"turns out you and Jocelyn were never that far apart." the man in a suit speaks."the Circle has her now. It's just a matter of time until we catch both the daughters." the man speaks it sounds like he's angry.

"You can have them both if you give up the Mortal cup"the lady speaks to luke.

"I don't care about any of them...They mean nothing to me." luke speaks his face serious like he means it.

clary gasps as i stare at him myb shoulders deflating.

luke was one of the only real people that i spoke to. he didnt look down at me. he spoke to me in little space and in big space. he was one of the only people that knew about it. he loved me....or so i thought.

"Kill them if you like." he says making me whimper. clary looks at me wuickly wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into her side since i start to cry again.

"My people want the Cup. Why do you think I've been hanging around here all these years?" he speaks his voice deep and mean making me cry harder into clarys side."Now, when I find the Cup... I'm gonna keep it. And you can tell Valentine and the Circle that-" he starts to say but eh lady cuts him off.

"no one menentioned Valentine.-" she lady speaks.

"You didn't have to." luke says harshly standing up and looking at the, the lady gets off the tbale as the man stands to. 

"Listen to me." he goes to say but luke cuts him off rudely.

"No, you listen to me. Get out of my office." he says angrily pointing towards the door.

the moment the conversation is over clary pulls me down and onto her lap as she starts to cry hugging onto me as i cry aswell.

i wrap my arms around her whimpering hearing her upset aswell.

"come on." she saysbreathing heaviling pushing me to my feet and grabbing my arm and pulling em to run with her.

we run outside her holding tightly onto my wrist as we run into the harsh weather outside as it pours it down with rain.

my hair sticks to my face as clary pulls me down the steps of the police station. 

she has a tight hold of my wrist as she pulls me threw town and towards our apartment.

i struggle to keep up my white trainsers now a light brown colour at the water and dirt on them.

and my jumper weighing me down as it soaked.

"clary!" i whimper strugging to keep up even with her holding onto my arm.

"come on." she yells pulling me harder as he reach the apartment.

when we get outside a large patch of pblood is on the floor making clary shove my head away from it and pull me into the lobby of our apartment.

"mom?!" clary shouts loudly tears mixing with the water that runs down both our faces.

"mom!" i scream cryinglooking around seeing everything broken and on the floor. pictures that i apinted slashed and broken. chair and funiture trashed and snapped. clary cries loudly looking around to.

i drop to the floor onto my knees hodling my head in my hands crying and screaming for mom over the loud sound of the rain.

clary shouts again grabbing an axe from the side. and pulling me up from the floor and further into our apartment. 

she pulls me behidn her as we walk slowly around looking for anyone me struggiling to keep my sobs in looking at everything that is broken. 

the lightning outside scares me making me jump and bang into clarys back making me gasp and look at me.

but once she sees its just me she turns to look forward and dot is stood there.

her face is pale and she stares at us.

"They took Jocelyn." she says making me look at her worrriedly. 

clary drops the axe and walks towards dot slowly as i stay in place scared.

"Who took her?"clary asks slwoly alking towards dot.

"Rogue Shadowhunters searching for the Mortal Cup."dot speaks looking straight at clary.

"What the hell are you talking about?"clary asks desperately glacning back at me to see me stood there frozen staring at dot.

"Think, Clary. Did your mother ever talk to you about a cup? A very important cup." dot speaks looking at clary carefully."its goldalmost like a chalice."dot explains glacning at me wondering if i know.

"No! No, I don't know anything about a cup, Dot."clary shouts shaking her head her emostions now clearly showing how upset and confused she is.

dots face drops and she turns away.

"One of the antiquities downstairs?"calry asks hopefully looking at dots back. she turns and shakes her head.

"No, no, not those."dot says before taking a deep breath."Think, Clary you too gracie.. This could save Jocelyn."dot says looking betwene the both of us.

"I can't think! Someone kidnapped our mother!"clary shouts at dot scaring me slightly at the hasrhness of her voice.

i whimper and take a step back.

"You know more than you think you do, Clary Fray."dot says stepping towards her and the suddenly this trange set of tenticles comes out her mouth like it did at the club and she reachs for clary.

i scream loudly falling back onto my butt as clary screeches and stabs bot in the somach with the heirloom thingy.

i cry loudly as she screams and i hear growing before clary pushes her away from her and onto the floor.

i whimper hiding my head in my knees and putting my hands over my head crying and screaming wanting everything to go away. my breathing is heavy as the tears roll down my face as i hear screaming and growing.

i feel clary wrap her arms around em pulling my crying body to my feet and i warp my arms around her hugging on barely able to breath.

"clary want mommy." i cry holding onto her like my life depends on it.

"its all gonna be okay..." is the last thing i hear before things fall into blackness. 

the thing is that wasnt clarys voice that i heard.

no it sounded like a man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 969 11
𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒅 / ver-I- kuhnd / Adjective 1. Bashful ; Modest _________________________________________ Being alone and always...
8.7K 494 24
Who doesn't love Malec? When Alec goes missing, Magnus's whole world collapses. Jace won't speak to anyone. Isabelle and Clary are always out looking...
846 27 6
Hope Mikaelson and Alec Lightwood soulmate story After Haley and Klaus pass away, Hope decides she doesn't want to live in Mystic Falls or New Orlea...
661K 14.2K 36
The lives of the twins Brielle and Clary Fray take a 360Β° turn when they decide to go to the Pandemonium club in NYC for their 18th birthday. They bo...