When I'm with you/ SunaxFem!R...

By Nat-Lie_178

Where a shyish girl enters her first year at Inarizaki high with no real intentions of meeting new people. Sh... More

Info
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 15

709 21 9
By Nat-Lie_178

CHAPTER 15

Recommended song: Everyday Struggle by The Notorious B.I.G.

August 25th, 2019

Time: 5:23 PM

'I wonder what type of snacks I should get?", the girl thought to herself, gazing at the variety of snacks.

'Maybe I should call them?'

Taking out her phone, she clicked on Suna's contact first and brought the phone close to her ear. Letting the phone ring for a few seconds, the ringing eventually stopped and the sound of people yelling in the background filled your ear. Slightly cringing at the loud yells, a familiar voice catches your attention.

"Sorry about that, but did you need something?", Suna says, a hint of exhaustion in his tone.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask everyone what kind of snacks they prefer. So, you got a preference?".

"Oh, sugar cookies should be fine", he says as you begin to hear multiple voices in the background. "I'm actually with the twins right now if you want to ask them what they want".

"Sure, pass them the phone".

"(Y/N) Hellooo!", an excited Atsumu says over the phone.

You giggle from his reaction and begin.

"Hi Atsumu, do you have any snack preferences you'd like, and Osamus if you don't mind".

"Sure I like spicy chips and Osamu says regular potato chips are fine".

"Alright thanks, you guys better be there on time", you say sternly as you hang up the phone.

Quickly putting the different snacks inside the shopping cart, (Y/N) heads out of the grocery store and begins walking home.

Plugging in one earbud and shuffling the playlist she created with Suna, she moved her fingers to the rhythm of the song Everyday Struggle by The Notorious B.I.G, which she believes Suna added.

From the moment she woke up, the girl had been anticipating for the sun to sink into the horizon. She had gotten up early to prepare for tonight since she invited Suna and the twins to stargaze on her roof. They had offered to come early and help setup but the girl refused. (Y/N) believed that since she was the one who invited them over, she should leave the work to herself, and a little help from her mother. Nonetheless she was fine doing most of the work if it meant that everyone would soon enjoy the night.

Finally arriving at her house, she unlocked the door to find that her mother left for work. Shrugging, she placed the bags on the counter where Búho had been sleeping. Petting the sleeping cat, she grabbed 3 separate bowls to use for the chips and began setting up the food.

Once she was done, she strategically balanced all the bowls, plates, and napkins on a metal tray and made her way up to the roof. Placing the tray on the glass table she made her way over to the mini fridge in order to see if all the drinks were cold to her standards. There were izzies, monsters, fiji water, and starbucks coffees. Smiling proudly, she headed downstairs to get ready for tonight.

Time: 7:12 PM

*KNOCK*

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE", you yelled from your room.

Quickly putting on a pair of running shorts and an oversized t-shirt you were set for tonight. You told everyone prior that they should wear comfortable clothing; In order to feel more relaxed instead of feeling uncomfortable in a pair of jeans.

Running downstairs you saw Búho patiently waiting to see who was behind the door. You opened it to reveal the three boys in comfortable attire, along with a few board games in hand.

"Welcome to my humble abode", you say bowing.

"Thank you for ha- Oh my gosh you have a cat!", Atsumu says while kneeling down to pet the cat.

"Yeah he loves me more than her", Suna says proudly while walking in.

You scoff as you watch Atsumu pick up the cat and Osamu extend his hand out to pet its head.

"I swear he loves everybody more than me", you say while playfully rolling your eyes. "Anyways everything is on the roof, you can bring Búho if you want".

The blonde-haired boy nods while carrying the cat upstairs, everyone else following you up to the roof.

———————————————————————————

"Woah", the three boys say in unison as they stare at the display in front of them.

The straw hut was illuminated by the vibrant LED lights. The glass table had multiple candles surrounding the food properly displayed for everyone to enjoy. There was a huge black fluffy blanket on the floor along with 4 smaller white blankets just in case anyone got cold. In the background, there was a speaker softly playing music.

"Tada! Welcome to stargazing at (Y/N's) house!", you said brightly with a smile.

The three boys remained silent for a bit which made you worry a bit.

'Did they not like it?'

You see Suna whisper something to the twins beside him and they all nod at what he said. Slightly confused, your eyes widened when all three of the boys come charging at you and tackling you onto the cushioned blanket. You were shocked by their action but then they all yell in unison.

"Thank you!".

You smile and begin laughing. They join you in your fit of laughter and the four of you remain on the blanket before you finally collect yourself and stand up.

"You know you didn't have to tackle me in order to say thank you", you say chuckling.

"We know but it was fun", Suna says while standing up.

"Yeah, you did an amazing job so we basically had to", Osamu says while laying on the blanket.

"Enough of that, if you guys are thirsty I have a bunch of drinks in the mini fridge and the snacks are on the table". You say as you grab a nearby basket on the floor. "I also have face paint from yesterday if you guys want me to paint your face".

"Oh I want to go first", Osamu says while grabbing a monster from the fridge.

You motion for him to sit in front of you as you grab the paint and some other materials.

"You think you can draw a skull?", the grey-haired boy asks.

"I can try but I can't guarantee anything".

He only nods as you begin with a clear white base. Atsumu and Suna are in their own conversation while you're busy painting Osamus' face and occasionally laughing at his jokes.

"Hey Osamu, (Y/N) look over here", Suna says.

The both of you turn to the side and are met with a bright white flash. You lose your eyesight for a bit and once you're able to properly see again you see Suna holding a disposable camera.

"That's one for the books", he says while placing it on the table.

"When did you get that?" You ask him.

"I've had it for a while but I decided to start using it".

You hum in acknowledgement as you put the last finishing touches to Osamu's design.

"Aaand done", you say, handing him a mirror.

"This looks sick", he says while standing up.

"Alright, who's next".

"I'll go", Suna volunteers.

"What kind of design are you looking for today", you say while cleaning the brush off with water. "Do you want a clown like yesterday?"

"Nah, you think you can do some flames on my face".

"Sure".

"Oh yeah what you both did yesterday wasnt fun ya know", Atsumu says while rolling his eyes.

You two just laugh it off as you begin painting Suna's face. Occasionally Suna would throw you off by blowing on your face or cracking a joke. You only smiled and laughed as you kept on painting the flames around his eyes. You were so focused on painting his face, that you didn't see that Suna had a small smile etched on his face as he stared directly into your eyes.

Lost in the presence of each other, Suna and (Y/N) weren't listening to the two twins' conversation not too far away from them.

"Hey 'Tsumu".

"Yeah 'Samu".

"We should take a picture of those two, you know, for future purposes".

"You're right".

Atsumu slowly reaches for the camera on the table and begins snapping a few pictures of the two oblivious individuals. They only smiled at each other seeing how happy you and Suna looked.

"I can't wait to show these to Suna once they are together", the blonde boy says.

"They already look like a couple", the grey haired twin whispers.

Atsumu agrees as they both smile getting lost in conversation.

———————————————————————————

The rest of the night went by in the blink of any eye. Once (Y/N) finished up with Suna's face paint, Atsumu had asked for a small dragon on his face. It took a bit more time before she successfully finished her masterpiece.

After finishing up with the facepaint, Osamu brought out Monopoly and thus a heated game started. Everyone was focused on winning and everyone was willing to do anything. Suna and (Y/N) had secretly formed an alliance against the twins and they were in the lead for the majority of the game. Atsumu had been in last place and would constantly complain that he was short on money. It didn't take long for the three of you to realize that the whole time Osamu had been secretly taking money from everyone. He was the designated banker and now thief.

"That's not fair 'Samu, give everyone one of your properties for free", Atsumu said while glaring at his brother.

You and Suna agreed with him while nodding your heads.

"Oh will you look at the time it's already 8:56, the stars should be bright by now", Osamu said while quickly changing the subject.

The four individuals look up into the sky to see a plethora of tiny bright stars beaming in the darkness. Each laying down in their designated spots the four teens admired the view while trying to make out any constellations. Occasionally they would get lost in their own thoughts and bring a comforting silence. The atmosphere they created was soothing and brought peace. It was truly a moment to remember.

Time: 9:36 PM

"Thank you for having us (Y/N), I really needed this", Atsumu said while stretching his arms.

"Yeah you did an amazing job setting up the place", Osamu said while giving you a side hug.

"Thanks (Y/N), are you sure you don't need help?" Suna said, gesturing to the small mess they had all made.

"Nope I'm good, I'm just happy you all enjoyed tonight", you said with a genuine smile.

Saying their final goodbyes, the three boys left for their respective homes. (Y/N) locked the door and walked up to her room to get ready for bed.

Going into her covers, she quickly fell asleep; The exhaustion from today finally taking its toll on the now sleeping girl.

August 26th, 2019 (7:37 AM)

Walking to school in silence despite your music playing felt a bit refreshing.

Suna had called (Y/N) early in the morning saying he couldn't walk to school with her due to morning volleyball practice. Surprisingly though, she was perfectly fine with it. Whenever she walked to school prior to meeting Suna, she always felt alone. Of course she was by herself physically, but there was a nagging emptiness in her heart. It pained her to be alone but she convinced herself it was for the better.

Though upon meeting Suna that feeling soon changed. Once she'd become official friends with Suna, that feeling of constantly being alone slowly vanished. Maybe it was because he'd usually walk to and from school with her; But she had a gut feeling it was different. She knew it was because there was someone always waiting for her the next day. There was someone who she could call and they would pick up. That person was Suna.

———————————————————————————

Walking through the gates you still had some time to spare before class started so you stood by the lockers near your classroom.

Minding your own business you couldn't help but hear a familiar voice that irked you.

Glancing over you saw Mai surrounded by her friends talking to a girl you didn't know.

"And why should I help you", Mai said while giving the unfamiliar girl a disgusted look.

"I'm new here so I don't know my way around the place that well", the girl said, obviously nervous.

"That sounds like a you problem", Mai said, while her friends laughed at the girl.

You sighed before heading towards the direction of the group.

"You know, you don't have to be rude to everyone you meet", you said while walking up to the 4 girls. "Doesn't hurt to be nice for 5 seconds".

"I don't remember calling your name", Mai said.

"I'm just here to be a decent human being and help this girl out", you said while grabbing the unfamiliar girl's wrist. "Have a good day Mai", you said, giving her a finger salute.

Hearing a scoff from behind you, it made you laugh as you walked away from the group.

"So what did you need help with", you asked the girl beside you.

"We'll I'm new here so I need help finding class 1-1", she said, handing you a paper.

"Oh you're in luck, I'm actually in that class so we can go together if you want", you said with a small smile.

"Thank you so much uhm what's your name?"

"Oh you can call me (Y/N), what's your name?"

"It's Hina,'' she said with a smile.

"You know anyone here?", you asked the girl as you waited outside of your classroom.

"Nope, I just moved so it's a fresh start".

"Well you can stay with me and my friends if you want. They're pretty nice so you don't have to worry", you said while looking up. "They aren't like that Mai girl you were talking to earlier".

"Yup, she looked nice which is why I approached her first but turns out I was wrong", she said with a light chuckle. "Do you two not get along?"

"Pretty much, I didn't really do anything to her. She's just her own person you know".

She hums in agreement and opens her mouth to say something before stopping when a voice calls your name.

"(Y/N) thanks for waiting for me", Suna says as he approaches you two. "Oh who's this", he asks while turning his head slightly.

"Oh this is Hina, she's new. I had to save her from Mai earlier", you said while rolling your eyes.

"That girl's annoying, good call though", he said, giving you a high five.

"Hinas going to eat lunch with us if that's fine with you".

"Yeah it's cool, as long as she isn't like Mai we don't have a problem", he said while facing the girl.

Hina laughed before speaking, "Don't worry, I'm not openly rude to new people".

"Good", you and Suna both said before the first bell rang.

The three of you walked inside the classroom before sitting down at your respective desks. Hina was properly introduced to the class and took a seat behind you.

Hina seemed like a nice person you could get along with so you had no problem talking to her.

Time passed before the lunch bell rang

*RING*

"Let's go kiddos", you said referring to Suna and Hina.

They laughed as the three of you made your way outside.

———————————————————————————

"Guys this is Hina, introduce yourselves to her", you said while taking a seat on the bench.

"I'm Atsumu".

"I'm Suna".

"And I'm Osamu".

Looking at Hina, you see her eyes slightly widen when Osamu introduced himself and found it a bit weird. You had a slight hunch of what she thought of him but shrugged it off.

"It's nice to meet all of you", she said while sitting down on the grass.

"Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself", you said while taking a sip from your water bottle.

"Hmm well I'm 15, I like to draw and uhm I like pickles", she said shrugging.

"Pickles are the best", you said to her.

"Pickles are gross", Suna and Atsumu said, fake gagging in unison.

"You guys just don't have taste", you said while chuckling to Hina.

"Pickles are chef's kiss", she said.

The rest of lunch was spent getting to know Hina a bit more. She was an honest and nice girl who got along with everyone pretty well. Though when it came to Osamu, she would slightly hesitate before speaking to him. You could tell she seemed to have a liking for the grey-haired boy which made you smile.

Once the bell rang you all said your goodbyes before walking to class. Sparking a conversation with Suna and Hina, you could tell that the girl would soon become a close friend to everyone, including you.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
-Okay update, my mom never confronted me about my tattoo. I feel like she literally forgot omg.

-Also the other day I was planning out my story again and realized I was stuck on the third week kinda so the story from here on out will go a bit quicker.

-This story with roughly have around 50-60 chapters at most....

-I'm going to start doing like 3 fun facts about a few characters each chapter.

Fun facts-
-Atsumu was the first person Hina saw while arriving to school but didn't find him as attractive as she found Osamu.

-Osamu actually likes pickles but didn't feel the need to bring it up.

-(Y/N) finds room temperature water absolutely disgusting. Most of the time she will refuse to drink anything that's warm(besides coffee or hot chocolate).Which is why she checked the mini fridge to make sure all the drinks were cold enough.

-lol I despise room temperature water

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter,
Chao:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 146 6
"'๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐‹๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’, ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„." A setter...
4.3K 152 17
โ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ...
380K 12.5K 29
ใ€Ž ใ€ โ†ณ you are a new student at inarizaki and join the boys volleyball club as the manager. after struggling with friends from your old school, you gi...
28.3K 1.1K 29
FINISHED!!! a girl crushed by gravity; a boy who feels lighter than air. otsuka ayano's life is far from perfect, despite her perfect grades, well-p...