Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

21. Envious

5.9K 239 140
By beautytaekoo

"That faint voice of yours that grazed me
Please call my name one more time
I’m standing still under the frozen light, but
I will walk towards you, step by step"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:

As kook dragged taehyung all the way to lift, the younger just kept staring at their interwined hands....heart beating fast and cheeks burning hot.

"Ju- Jung-kook leave my hand I can walk" he stuttered Taehyung not now...don't stutter u dumbhead "Not gonna happen Petal" kook smirked turning behind and then walking again...his lips having a mischevious smile.

They reached the lift. This time the employes did saw the duo walking hand in hand...but they thought it might be due to them being frnds. Entering the lift kook pressed on the ground floor icon...and the lift started going down.

Tae was trying to remove his hand from the grip but the elder is not letting him...on top of that he is tightening it.

"Ahh...it hurts, it hurts" tae winced and the next moment jungkook let go off his hand checking if he left a bruise unknowingly "I am sorry Muffin...I didn't me-" he was about to complete the sentence when he saw tae retracting his hand back and hiding inside his pockets a victorious smile on his lips.

"You did it on purpose I see...but don't worry muffin as now u will be living with my pretty and uncle min, I have alot of chances to do that again" jungkook said while leaning towards tae...his face being too close to the younger who gulped.                                                         

"Don- Don't call me that" tae replied.

"Call what buttercup?" kook leaned more forward making tae stumble back and hit his back with the lift..."Those nicknames...don't call me that...I have a na-me" he stuttered again Damn this mouth

"Ohh that...okay I will not" "Muffin" he replied getting too close to taehyung's dismay that his both hands automatically made their way to his face covering it.

Jungkook chuckled seeing his reaction, he leaned back and stood staright "Don't worry Muffin I will not kiss u without ur permission" he replied smiling.

Tae opened his eyes to see the cherry standing back at his position. Think straight kim taehyung...why u need to embarrass urself like this...but wait "U kissed me without my persmission before tho" well these words were supposed to be in his brain but he thought pretty loud which made him cover his mouth quickly.

"Ohh really...then be ready next time" kook raised an eyebrow smirking and as the lift arrived below they got out not before the cherry winking towards the younger though.

Taehyung practically ran out of the lift...heading out of building. While Jungkook went in parking lot to get his car. Soon after 5 minutes a black Mercedes Benz stopped in front of tae.

The glass of the car slided down, jungkook peaking out of it "Get in Muffin" he said out loud....making the younger flustered as he is not even fearing the people surrounding them now.

The drive to tae's home is just about 15-20 minutes...5 minutes passed in silence when kook interrupted it "Thank u" he said this time being all serious and genuine...tae looked at him not uttering a word...he wanted to listen what the elder had to say...                                            

"Thank u for everything tae, for coming back into our lives, for accepting ur past, ur parents and us, for not getting hurt all these years, for being alive...everything" kook smiled his corner of eyes pricking with tears.

Tae just stared at him, the words were sincere he understood...he himself got emotional...but there is something else too in his emotions...he doesn't know what.                                                          

Kook kept looking at the road not glancing at the younger and continued "And sorry...sorry for hurting u for that whole week...u know when I talked about my first love"

The younger is kinda feeling uneasy to listen about kook's first love...but it's not like he likes him then why?                     

"My first love was u tae and still u r the only one I have ever loved...I know it was a childhood love...but all these years I only loved u...I loved my tae...and again I fell for u without even knowing that it was u...I like u and can't say that I love u for now...but I know, that will happen soon too"

"Because...the taehyung u r now...I don't know much about him...I only knew the 3yr old tae...I want to know u, understand u, protect u and cherish u to the fullest" a smile came on jungkook's lips.

"Shower all the love u deserve...plz let me in, in ur heart...give me a chance, I know I always flirt with u...tease u...even say ur mine...and not gonna lie...I will continue doing it" he chuckled.

"But even after all the things...even after I give my best to make u mine...if u...u don't get feelings for me" now jungkook's throat became dry letting out the words.

"then I will not force u...I will be happy with whoever u will end up" kook lied at the last part...he knows...he knows he will never be able to love someone else rather than tae...even tho he likes him now...but that will change to love soon....it will hurt the most if really tae doesn't fall for him.

Liar...u r a liar...how can u say that...u shouldn't be happy if I loved someone else.                                          

Tae thought...he is suppressing his tears, he didn't knew the elder had so much kept in his heart...he didn't know he is the one becz of whom jungkook hurt him...he is the one jungkook loved all these years....but what the elder said in the end hurt him...why? he doesn't know.

Younger turned his face to look out of the window and for the moment the traffic seemed more interesting to him. He can't show his teary eyes to kook, tae is just hiding it becz, until he sorts out why he had those tears he can't say anything.

Elder kept driving, he missed the youngers teary eyes on him before tae turned around. Soon they stopped in front of jin's home, tae getting out immediately and sprinting off without sparing a glance at kook.

Jungkook found it kinda upsetting, thinking his words didn't affect the younger at all. Ohh boy who is gonna tell him. I will keep trying tae...I haven't given up yet... the cherry smiled at his thoughts, dismissing the negative ones he turned his car around and headed to countryside.

Within 1 hr he reached there, he saw a small house with very beautiful surroundings, the wind which is blowing through the hills, travelling above the silent lake made jungkook's hair flutter, exposing his forehead.

He walked towards the house...knocking on it. "Coming" a faint sound is heard from inside.

Hae sun was busy in kitchen when she heard the knock. She opened the door and is met with a young handsome man in his 20s...but she recognized him...how can she forget the innocent doe eyes...his cute nose. "Ko-okie" trembling lips let out the words with tear filled eyes.

And the next moment she was getting embraced in two strong arms "Aunt...u don't know how thankful I am to u" he cried...the lady drawing soothing circles on his back.                                                         
"How can u say that...the fate was with us son...that we all survived and are meeting again" hae sun said while pulling out of the hug and cupping kook's face.

He just nodded, tears wetting his cheeks...which she wiped. Letting him in...the duo talked for a while...getting emotional...she gave him some food and offcourse how can he say no to food, specially when hae sun is an amazing cook.

After eating and chatting some more, kook told her about shifting to Kim's house (which is more like a mansion)...tho she denied at the start, eventually he made her agree. And that's how after packing her luggage and some of tae's clothes they headed to seoul. The drive was pretty funny as kook kept telling jokes.

As he stopped in front of jin's house, he blew the horn to let tae know. Soon after 2 mins tae came down with his luggage...as jin was at home when tae arrived...he talked with him, telling everything. The elder was more than happy but as now tae is leaving he is whining like a kid asking the younger to not go.

The door opened and taehyung dragged the luggage out with a dramatically crying jin behind him. Jungkook and hae sun got out of the car...kook brought the bags down while hae sun greeted jin.

"Can't u stay taehyungie?" "How am I supposed to live alone?...and whom I am going to treat like a baby now" jin stompped his foot.

"Hyunggg...stop acting like a baby...I will literally be 15 minutes away from here...and besides that u r not alone...jimin is gonna be with u" tae replied "But still" jin whined again.

"Okay...when I reach there I will ask mom if u two can stay with us" he said while smiling "This sounds great...but I don't wanna be a burden so even if ji hyun aunt allows I will try living here sometimes and there sometimes" jin smiled proudly.

"I can't with u hyung" tae said, hae sun laughed at the duo "If ur bickering is over then let's get going" kook came after keeping the luggage in car. The mother son duo headed down while jin yelled crossing his arms "We were not bickering u lil shit"

"Yeah Yeah" the cherry laughed. Then the next minute aftet bidding a goodbye the trio drove off to Kims. While driving kook noticed the bracelet in tae's hand as he is sitting on front sit, hae sun sitting behind.                                                          

"U had the bracelet" he said while keeping his eyes on the road. Hae sun explained him how she kept it and today gave back to tae.

While tae got a lil shy...not able to look at jungkook coz he did wear the bracelet, couple or not it still means that taekook are bound together.

As the trio stopped infront of Kim's huge villa-like house, tae gasped at the beautiful infrastructure...hae sun complementing the beauty.

After dropping tae and hae sun at Kim's, Jungkook headed to the old Javelin house which is now their. Ji hyun insisted the cherry to stay but he had some work to do, so he left.                                             

The greeting was pretty emotional between hae sun and Kim's...the couple thanked and apologized many times, which hae sun didn't accept as it is no ones fault that destiny wanted to play with them, the fact which matters now is that they are together.

Hae sun is not gonna stay with Kims as a maid but rather a second motherly figure for tae, to whom he will kept calling mother. The night went like that in kim's house, lots of chatting and making tae eat all sort of food which ji hyun made herself.                                                           

As of today Mrs. Kim made tae sleep with her, shooing min ho off of the room and make him sleep in guest room. While the mom and son duo cuddled, which sent warmth to both of them.

On the other side Jungkook is standing in the gallery of his room, looking at the sky. The beautiful sparkling stars, reflecting the light rays on his face calming him...just like the stars he has got his precious ones shining brightly and reflecting their rays in his plain and unhappy life....making it turn to a beautiful night ocean which reveals transparent blue stream with reflection of stars in it.

Next day:
Location: J&J enterprises, Seoul, South Korea

Taehyung is early for his work today, beaming happily. He heads to his cabin greeting other employes on his way. The news of taehyung being kim's son was revealed already, but surprisingly no one talked bad about it...instead all the company employes along with main authorities welcomed the new member with open heart, showering lots of love on him.

Jungkook was in his office till now, doing his work as for a newly CEO he has a lot of workload. But him being the perfectionist, he is completing the task pretty fast without any mistakes. After few hours of working he gets up, walking towards the coffee machine.                

After two minutes he grabs the cup and heads back just to observe his employes and how they are working thru the CCTVs. He does this when he has some free time. Curiosity taking over him he clicks on one of the cams, where his muffin is sitting and working.

But to his surprise he sees someone else too along with tae. He zooms in to see who it is and a familiar face appears.

Meanwhile in tae's cabin when he was working on his project design, he completed today's task before time...after which he got bored not having anything to do.                                                            

He got up and opened the door to see if he finds his dad or any of kook's frnds. But instead he saw Xiao in front of him, who was heading to home as his shift was over.

Tae knew him, coz xiao was the one who checked upon him and the person whom he saw the first in javelin house.              

He beamed waving "Hello Mr. Doctor." This made xiao turn to his right and look at the young male, and offcourse he knew him "Hello Van- ahh sorry...Taehyung" he waved back smiling.

Tae invited him in. The younger thanked the doctor for treating him back then and also apologized if his behaviour hurt him. Which the elder denied smiling.      

As they chatted for sometime and got to know each other. Taehyung was bored to just sit without work so he asked xiao if they can go to the canteen and eat something.

The duo oblivious of a certain raventte, yup u got it right he dyed his hair colour to black again.                        

He was watching them getting imaptient, coz how tae is laughing with him...even if he can't see them clearly...he knows tae is looking all pretty today which made the raven again stir in his sit. And damn his patience ended when he saw Xiao pinching tae's cheek and patting his hairs.

The raven abruptly got up from his sit and without taking lift choose to walk down by stairs. Anger and jealousy evident on his handsome features. He walked through the corridors...female employes fangirling over him while male employes getting envious.

Jungkook opened the door to tae's cabin harshly going in. And he saw the most beautiful sight in front of him, the younger wearing denim outfit, which covered his black turtle neck T...his messily styled hair tied with a red bandana making him look gorgeous.

While tae who got up and is ready to leave with Xiao stood glued to his place, shocked to see the fuming CEO. Who was wearing a greyish-black suit, black shirt underneath it...his hand tattoos on a display, with perfectly handsome features which looked more beautiful due the black parted hairs revealing his forehead.

It will be a lie if I say tae didn't blushed at the sight, as the raven was staring at him deeply. While xiao understood what is going to happen now.                         

"Xiao, weren't u going home?...coz I can see ur shift ended already" the raventte spat, making xiao shiver under his voice.

Even tho the doctor is close to Jk, that doesn't mean he will not get scared, specially when Jeon Jungkook is furious.

"Why?" tae spoke finally "I invited him and as my work is over, I am going to hangout in the canteen for sometime with the doc" he continued.

"Who told u?...who told u that ur work is over Kim Taehyung" kook retorted.      

"Xiao u may leave now" he dismissed the doctor, who sprinted off next second.

"All the tasks in my schedule are completed, so mind telling me what work is still remaining" tae now said in a stern tone, while crossing his hands.           

Damn that attitude...If he didn't stop I might kiss the daylight out of him...and why the fuck he is wearing a bandana looking all so beautiful and cute.

Jungkook went forwards, taking tae offguard and removed the bandana from the younger's hair, ruffling his hair making it messy.                                     

"Why were u wearing this?" he asked in angry tone but instead he looked cute.

"What are u doing jungkook?" tae said huffing.

The raven stood back with the bandana but again whined "Why the fuck u look pretty even after I removed this clothe and messed ur hair."                                 

Tae understood now, what is happening So Jeon Jungkook is jealous I see he controlled his laugh...but still is flustered becz how kook called him pretty.

"For ur kind information, let me tell u Mr. Jeon the clothe thing is called bandana" tae replied gathering his courage, he wanted to play along.       

"Now give it back to me" he extended his hand. "No" kook said fuming, offcourse cutely.

"Okay then...if u don't have anything to say and give that to me...then I am leaving" younger replied and went towards his desk grabbing the specs, wearing them afterwards.

(A/N: ignore the mic plz)
Ahh why he is wearing the specs now...damn he h-e looks ethereal.

When tae took a single step to head out, Fuck the raven cursed and went near him. Making tae gulp Now what did I do...why wh-y he is coming near me

"You don't know how to listen petal, don't u?" kook raised an eyebrow walking more near...until the younger's back hit the wall.                                            

Taehyung is not able to bare the gaze. Jungkook leaned forwards...their chests touching now, he removed the specs staring into tae's eyes. The puppy eyes now stared back, feeling all hot and flustered. He didn't expect jungkook to act like this in office.

As kook got the hold of remote in his hands, he clicked the button to make the roman shades on the transparent glass of office slide down, so that no one will see what's going on in the office.

"I- I...Wh-at" taehyung is stuttering mess not able to say anything. Jungkook leaned near his ear to whisper "As I clearly made it clear that ur mine, so let me clear this too....u can't let other men rather than ur frnds touch u, I will not bare it muffin...and stop looking so beautiful...ur only making it difficult for me to not devour u right here in this office" this sent shivers and goosebumps all over tae's petite frame.

"But I can't stop u from looking this gorgeous when u have got it naturally,  Can I now?" he asked seductively, voice an octave low to which tae nodded  a 'no'

"U understood what I told right?" the raven again teased him, loving the effect he is having. Taehyung nodded again frozen on his spot.

Jugnkook caressed tae's cheek with one hand and kissed his ear slowly making tae go more stiff at the touch. Leaning back he stared at the messed state of younger...ohh how much he loved to watch him like this.                                    

He tressed his thumb over tae's lips, rubbing it intentionally and retracting it back...while tae stared at him. The raven then took that thumb near his own lips kissing it sensually...making tae widen his eyes.

"Meet u tomorrow muffin" he said and turned around, heading back to his office. Now leaving the younger all wrecked just by a mere touch.

What was that...what did just happen...did I...did my mind really stopped working...Kim taehyung get in ur senses

"Ow hot...why it is so hot" he fanned himself, tapping his cheeks afterwards to come back to reality. Tae headed back to home...mind not able to process anything...coz he is not really angry with what happened.

Is the blooming of young love really starting?...Let's see then.

"To many words circle around me, but none of them feel how I feel, I just feel it"
___________________________________________
A/N:

Heyo fam...I hope u liked it😂.

Damn Permission to Dance is coming I am already dead even before it's released...I can tell it's gonna be a bop. Pre-save the song now.
https://www.bts-butter.com/
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
1M 48.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
817K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
437K 22.9K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...