TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

69 | Give and take

2.9K 166 61
By yua-giri

[ TW ; mc with a gun. happens
near the end of the chapter. ]

Cold and unsettling.

After a ten minute walk from the last house you've seen, you now had reached your destination; an isolated house surrounded by dead plants and cherry blossoms.

The house is decorated with the colors black and red which was now starting to fade. The most disturbing thing for now was the stone pathway with dried blood, as if someone from the clan had tried to run away while Seikatsu was murdering people in the house.

This made you queasy.

Had your brother taken advantage at the fact that the house is in a secluded area? Did he give other clan members false hope of escaping before ending their lives?

'This..' you look around, 'this looks like a graveyard without the tombstones..'

You were in disbelief, yet you knew you had to move; you only have a limited time to search the house for the cursed tools. You had an hour before the others go and look for you.

However, you wanted no one to see this.

You take another good look of the traditional Japanese home, engraving every single detail in your mind.

This is the result of a massacre. The aftermath of Seikatsu's wrongdoings.

"They treated him like an animal.." you say, now beginning to walk to the tatami doors of the house,

"..Was it wrong of him to kill them? Or were they right for making him strong enough that he's capable of murder?"

You question yourself, breath hitching as you slid the doors open to reveal the inside of the house. You expected a dead body, but the place was oddly clean.

"Sorry for the intrusion.." you mutter out of respect before entering the dimly lit house. It was bright enough that you could see where you're going.

"Now, where should i start?" you mutter, noticing that the house has two hallways.

You enter the right hallway, immediately met with multiple tables and chairs blocking the corridor as if someone had placed them there.

You frown,

"What the hell?"

You sigh, deciding to return back to the main entrance. You didn't sense any cursed energy from that side of the house and the blocked corridor. It was a waste of time to think that something might be there.

'They could be hiding the weapons where it's not expected..' you thought, 'but i'm sure a cursed tool has even the tiniest trace of cursed energy.'

And you, someone whom eats anything with curse energy, would know that.

You huff, "I wanna see Megumi now.."

Something then catches your attention as you enter the left hallway. It was the sudden increase of cursed energy. You click the roof of your tongue out of annoyance as you see three rooms in the hall.

It wouldn't hurt to check all, right?

You sigh, hesitantly entering the first room. You were greeted by a futon on the ground. You looked around the room, your eyes finding a portrait on the ground.

You pick the frame up, revealing a picture of a mother and her child. She seems to be smiling, and her baby was making grabby hands at her.

. . ?

"She's crying.." you mutter, now focusing on her pretty features; Dark hair.. Red eyes-

Wait..

A chill runs down your spine and you suddenly look up from the picture frame. Eyes wide, you take another glance at the room. It was messy, stuff scattered on the ground, and the closet's open and empty. It looked like..

Like someone ran away.

As the realization began to settle in, you turn your attention back to the picture frame, hands lightly shaking.

You were at a loss for words. So that's why this woman had looked familiar to you.

After getting over your shock, you then look over to the futon, now having an idea as to how to pay your respects to the dead mother and son.

"This.. This was probably days before she was executed."

You gently place the picture frame on the futon before covering it with the blanket.

You had already pieced two and two together; it's Seikatsu's deceased mother on the picture. You didn't dare to take it with you since that's probably the only thing he had in memory of her.

The only thing he can share with his mother. You felt bad seeing that he was probably stripped of his own childhood and innocence, however, that still doesn't justifies his actions.

"Sad.." you sigh, "Though i should keep going."

You exit the room, now feeling a bit nervous. Two more rooms to go and you can finally leave Kyoto. The next one you choose to look inside is the room in front of seikatsu's.

As you enter the second room in the hallway, you were greeted by a single portrait and nothing else. Unlike the one you had recently seen in Seikatsu's room, this one's huge and it seemed to be a wedding picture of two people you don't recognize.

After spending a few more minutes inside, you then left as nothing seemed to be worth looking at.

You take a deep breath and made sure you were focused. And finally..

"It reeks." you mutter, "I should've skipped the other rooms, but something seems to be calling to me. Like i should go check them before this one."

You tell yourself, now sliding the tatami open. Much to your surprise, you were greeted by a plain room and a single futon on the ground.

Following the curse energy you had felt, you harshly kick away the futon, and you see a wooden trap door. You kneel down, using both of your hands to raise the door up.

It reveals a set of stairs, a faint red glow seen on the bottom.

"I'm making this quick." you mutter, hesitantly taking a step. You the proceed to head down of what seems to be a basement leading to a single room.

When you reach the bottom, you were greeted by a room completely covered in seals and three cement pedestals positioned in the middle.

Your eyes slightly widen, and you felt relieved once you see the two weapons in good condition. You approach the pedestals.

"The scythe is sharp, and the sword kinda looks heavy." you mutter, tracing your finger on the scythe's blade.

Neither of the cursed tools had any stains or cracks in them. A smile tugs on the corners of your lips; yes! This is it! Snatch these two and get the hell out of here!

With that in mind, you pick up the sword from the middle pedestal, only for you to see a seal underneath it. You raise a brow, taking it to get a closer look.

Unlike the other seals in the room, the writing on it is red.

! ! !

Your vision had suddenly turned dark, and this is where you started to panic. You couldn't feel the sword in your hand nor the roughness of the seal that you had recently picked up.

'Shit..'

You tried looking around.

'Where the hell am i?!'

It wasn't until you felt like you harshly fell on your back did you finally had the chance to open your eyes. However, you weren't greeted by the three pedestals nor a room full of seals. You look around, fear beginning to settle in as you seem to be inside of..

Inside of seikatsu's domain.

"Isn't.. Isn't he dead already?!" you ask yourself, noticing the floor below you filled with multiple cursed spirits. Some were reaching their arms up to you, and you swore you could hear their voices.

Freaked out, you quickly get up.

"Dead..?"

You hear a voice speak behind you. Terrified and confused, you turn around only to be met by another surprise.

There stood a cursed spirit; it was tall, had multiple eyes coming from its body, and it was grinning. It showed a complete set of sharp teeth.

You back away, brows furrowed.

"Wha.. Where am i?!" you ask.

The curse hums, voice mixed and wobbly. You couldn't tell if they're a woman or man.

"Your domain.." they spoke.

You then question, " Who are you?"

It grins, reaching out a hand to you to which you don't take. It shows its palm.

"I was once a sorcerer. " they say, "The Hoshino family had trapped me here to look after the precious cursed tools.."

Their grin widens,

"I do not go by any name."

You gulp nervously.

"Why.. Am i here?" you ask.

"You took the seal, lady.." they say, "Do not try to take more than what you can handle.."

"..Or i would have to punishment you. Similar to how i did with your sibling.."

You froze, eyes slowly going wide.

"Did," you stammer, "Did it have anything to do with storing weapons?"

You hoped your hunch was wrong, but the curses grin only grows wider. You felt sick to the stomach; was it the same technique Seikatsu used to impale himself and Mahito back in Shibuya?

"Yes.." the curse confirms, "He had gotten what he need but.. Heh heh.. He wanted more! He isn't able to use Seishin o Mitasu at it's full potential.. The extension technique i gave him held him back."

"Now.. It is your turn.. In exchange for power, you would have to make a sacrifice. Do not let greed blind you.."

What were you going to do now? You're trapped.

The spirit patiently waited for your response. It grinned, slouching as if they were to stand up straight, they'd tower you.

You gulp, having a hard time deciding. While thinking of which technique to give, you then thought of a risky plan. Your eyes observe the curse; the multiple eyes on its body were blinking repeated and it reeked of cursed energy.

Maybe you can..

"I.." you start, "I'll willing to sacrifice Kuro. Take it and give me the sword."

"Good! Good!" the curse coos, somehow delighted, "In exchange for a cursed tool and unlocking your domain..?"

They ask, as if to clear some things up. They got ready to shake your hand to finalize the deal, but you take a few steps back.

The curse realizes what you were trying to do. The grin on their face now turns into an eerie smile; just as they warned you about being greedy and wanting too much than you can handle..

Did you also have some hidden motives? Shame.. You seemed like a nice person too.

"Uhm.. That's not all." you mutter, "Is there a way that i can also bring the scythe?"

The curse tilts their head to the side.

"Pardon..?"

You sigh, having a hard time explaining as you were both scared and nervous. What if this curse suddenly gives you the same punishment?

Oh well. You'd rather risk it than come out empty-handed.

"Curse me, spirit." you say, keeping a brave face, "I'll be willing to free you from this house and take you with me, if that's what you want."

"Just lend me another weapon. One is not enough to free my sensei from being sealed."

You tried to convince yourself that you were going the extra mile to prepare for the culling game. However, your insecurities would always reveal itself.

You want to be strong, right? To feel like you were in the same level as Fushiguro and itadori? Since Sukuna had decided to fuck things up, you felt useless. From Nanami and Seikatsu's death, the last fight with Mahito, and to when Kenjaku decided to finally reveal himself..

'I couldn't even use nomikomu right..!'

And there was no way you'll let another one of your techniques be taken away; this is why the idea of getting cursed didn't seem so bad if it meant you had two out of three family techniques.

Also..

Being the only sorcerer with the least development is frustrating. How were you supposed to protect your friends if you don't have the power to? Isn't the reason you're still willing to join the culling games is because of your friends and to unseal gojo?

'They're more than that..' you thought, 'with the exception of Megumi, they're my family.'

On the other hand, the curse is intrigued. Yes, they did have some members of the clan offer them this before, but having been sealed down here for so long just to look after special grade cursed weapons..

The curse shows a grin once again.

"..Fair deal, lady. Fair deal.." they say, much to your delight.

"Give me a name.." it starts, "And consume the seal once you exit your own domain.."

"The.. The seal?" you sweatdrop, "Do i have to really have to eat it?"

They nod, now beginning to get a little excited at the thought of finally tasting freedom. They reach for your hand and you shake it, finalizing the deal.

Your surroundings then began to fade. The walls and floor of the domain slowly disappearing. You didn't dare look away from the curse as the seal once again appears on your empty hand.

"Eat.. Eat.. Eat it." the curse says, encouraging you.

Hesitantly, you bring the seal to your mouth. Your heart races, wondering if you're going to choke if you swallowed this whole.

'Well, here goes nothing..!'

"Yūrei." you crumple the seal into a ball of paper before forcefully shoving it down your throat. Your eyes widen as you feel it sting. What the hell is this?!

Your heart began to race, now feeling the curse being placed upon you. You proceed to gulp the seal down, tears pricking the corner of your eyes. Your new cursed companion grins wider.

"Yūrei will be your new name, and i'll be providing you power."

They nod.

"Very well.. Pleasure doing business with you, lady Y/N.."

You watch as the curse disappear.

After a few seconds of silence, you feel your knees finally give up. Realization began to settle, and you wonder if it was even right to make a deal with a former sorcerer turned cursed spirit.

What are you going to tell the other then? That you lost one of your techniques just so you could have a sword? That you willingly placed yourself in a dangerous situation by letting a spirit that was once a human, attach itself to you?

'That's no ordinary deal..'

The sword and scythe better be fucking worth it or else you'd go insane. The spirit you had given a name was probably similar to a special grade; it made deals, placed curses on people who were greedy, and what more can they do?

"Yūrei?" you call out to it, now beginning to get back on your feet, "you there?"

The curse answers with a hum yet doesn't reveal itself. Satisfied with the response, you then began to get ready to leave.

A mouth appears on the ground beside you and you drop the sword below followed by the scythe; the seal underneath it had no writings, and that relieved you.

The tools would be stored for now until you learn how to properly use them.

"What would they even say?" you mutter, "Argh, i'll figure something out eventually-"

'Oh..?'

You stop when you hear a gun being cocked from behind you. They were breathing heavily, as if they had ran down here. You stood still, not daring to turn around.

"You.." they huff. It's a girl's voice, "What are you doing here? Why're you trespassing?"

You feel the gun being pressed againts your head. You clench your fist, choosing to stay calm as one pull of the trigger and you're done.

"The name's Hoshino Y/N. I'm only here to collect a few items." you start, "And you? Who are you? The caretaker of this home?"

This seems to have annoyed her as she harshly pushes the gun to your heard, making you wince.

"I go by Haru." she introduces, "Sorry, but i have to kill you now."

You sigh, "No need to get violent.."

She removes the gun from your head before firing a shot, as if giving you a warning. She places it back on the back of your head. By now, you're getting annoyed.

Had she expected you to flinch? To beg for mercy? You have already met Mai Zen'in from the Kyoto branch.

You're not afraid of a fucking gun.

"I said sorry." Haru says, "i need the cursed tools you took. Plus, you mentioned you're a Hoshino, right? I can't let another one of your kind kill more people. After that incident a year ago.."

You cut her off, already assuming she's a survivor of your brothers massacre. Did he spare her? Well, he shouldn't have..

Now you had to deal with this.

"Don't." you say, "Don't tell me your sob story. I could care less about who died."

Haru's eyes widen at your lack of empathy. Anger began bubbling inside her as you, a Hoshino, would obviously not care if a relative of yours had killed someone.

"Why you-"

You quickly face her, grabbing her hand that held the gun and moving it away from you. Haru, much to your surprise, had the strength to point it back to your head. She was struggling though.

You directed the gun to the ground as Haru went to shoot a bullet. You huff, using your other hand to grab her by the arm.

"Stay out.."

You pull her close to you, raising your knee to hit her stomach. Haru coughs, and you feel her grip on the firearm weaken. You repeat the process of hitting her for about three more times.

"..Of my way!"

You forcefully take the gun from her before using your feet to push her away. Not giving her any time to recover or fight back, you didn't hesitate to fire all the remaining bullets at the girl.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"Haru.." you take out the empty magazine, throwing it somewhere in the room along with the gun, "You shouldn't have interfered."

You take a moment to look down at her bloody corpse, your eyes blank. Such a waste of life.. If only she had kept her mouth shut.

'I'm.. A murderer' you tell yourself, 'But no one would know, right?'

You scoff playfully, now beginning to head back above surface. You quickly got out of the house with the weapons and your new curse. You sigh out of relief, feeling the weight on your shoulder suddenly disappear.

You walk the stone path, as if you didn't leave a body underground.

"Hey, Yūrei." you call with a small smile, "Have you had an ice cream before? Or some dango?"

The curse replies soon enough. They make themself visible by appearing on your shoulder.

"I have not.." is what yūrei says, "why, lady Y/N?"

You hum.

"I'm gonna eat. I'm starving."

As you walked further away from the isolated home, a figure hidden behind a few trees lets out an amused laughter. It seems he was too late. Someone had already claimed the weapons he also wished to steal.

"Oh Haru.." he starts, "You're a survivor and for what? Just to die so easily?"

He chuckles. He was one of the two children that was Seikatsu spared. Nonetheless, he was going to use his second chance in life to do something worth wasting time on, such as participating in a..

"This might be the last time I see this house."

He doesn't bother looking for his companion, but instead, he picks up his own weapon before getting ready to leave. It's useless going after two cursed tools that's in possession of a Hoshino.

He narrows his eyes, seeing your figure in the distance.

He smirks.

'See you soon. Hopefully'

CULLING GAME PLAYER . . .

I'M BACK!
i apologize for the long wait!
i hope these two chapters can
make up for the days i haven't
updated.

feel free to imagine yūrei as
any curse you'd want to. after
this chapter, their appearance
would not be specified.

i wonder what this sorcerer turned
curse can do ;)

unfortunately, until there's a
new manga chapter released,
this book would be on hold.
however, feel free to read my
other works!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HEIWA ; inumaki toge
[ volume zero. ]

SAIKYŌ ; gojo satoru
[ fantasy! au.]

KANOJO ; okkotsu yuta
[ short fic. ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hope you enjoyed reading !! good night/ morning/ afternoon!! ヽ(○'∀')ノ♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728 26 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...
1.1K 36 15
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
670K 24.5K 48
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ฎ?โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
99.5K 1.8K 8
๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐; someone who is head over heels for the person they like and will do anything for them. - e.g; โ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๏ฟฝ...