The President And His First M...

由 MiracleHappiness7

Kim Taehyung is the youngest president of South Korea, he's very handsome, smart, wise, kind and the perfect... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24🔞
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Sorry
46
47
48
49
Epilogue
Please Read😊
My Vampire And His Lies
Loving My Solace!

14

11K 425 49
由 MiracleHappiness7

Jungkook is currently showering right now, he is getting ready to pick up Eunwoo from school. After showering he went into his closet and wore Taehyung's black hoodie and a white skirt. He paired it with white socks and black boots. Then he grabbed his bag and went out of him and Taehyung's now shared room.

He told the driver to go to Eunwoo's school, to pick him up and after that they should go to an ice cream parlor, to which the driver agreed. Jungkook sat on the back seat, and the driver started driving. While been followed by another car full of guards assigned by Taehyung for the mother and son duo.

When they arrived there, Jungkook got out of the car to be met with a teacher carrying a crying Eunwoo. He got worried and run to them, when he got closer he saw Eunwoo with a lot of bruises and wounds.

He hurriedly got Eunwoo into his arms and immediately asked the teacher...

Jk: what happened Mrs. Lee?

ML: Another student of mine pushed Eunwoo down the slide, he is badly injured. I was trying to call the number you gave but no one was picking up, so I brought him to our clinic. But fortunately you arrived. I think you should hurry and bring him to the hospital.

Jungkook nodded and thanked Mrs. Lee, before running to the car with a crying Eunwoo in his arms. He panicked a bit, causing him to be confused on what to do.

So he told the driver to go to Taehyung's work place and ask his help. Eunwoo was crying so badly that it made Jungkook silently cry as well. He can feel how hurt his son is making his heart clench in pain.

The driver knew what was up so he hurriedly drive to the blue house where Taehyung is. When they got there Jungkook immediately came out of the car still holding Eunwoo. He went into the reception  and asked for Taehyung.

Jk: Miss..... p-please where is President Kim?

R: Excuse me sir may I know you? And why are you here?

Jk: I'm Jungkook..... Please tell the President I need him now.

R: Do you have an appointment with him?

Jk: n-no... Just please hurry up

Jungkook was crying in desperation, he didn't know what to do. The receptionist wasn't letting him call Taehyung as he didn't have any appointment. But a second later, someone entered the blue house and went to the reception area.

When Jungkook got to see who it was, he felt slightly relieved, and that's why he asked for help and pleaded.

Jk: Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung.... I need Taehyung where is he? Please call him

J: what happened Kookie?

Jk: Eunwoo f-fell.... Please call Taehyung I don't know what to do...

N: Call President Kim right now hurry up.

Namjoon told the receptionist, a bit worried, he didn't know what exactly to do but good thing Jin was there to help Jungkook in this situation.

The receptionist called Taehyung in his office...

R: President Kim....Mr. Kim Namjoon wanted you to come down as fast as you could.

T: why?.... What happened?

R: Apparently there's a man here carrying a child, and he wanted to see you. They are both crying and the man named Jungkook said he needed you immediately.

When Taehyung heard Jungkook and crying he knew there is something wrong, he hurriedly hang up to the call and immediately went down to the reception area.

When he got there he saw Jungkook crying, carrying a passed out Eunwoo in his arms. His heart stopped for a while thinking what could have gone wrong. He run to them and hugged Jungkook. He didn't care if the people saw him, he just wants to know if his family is alright.

T: what happened angel?

Taehyung asked worried as hell...

Jk: Someone pushed Eunwoo on the s-slide and h-he fell down, he got badly injured Taehyung... I... I don't know what to do..

T: it's okay we'll take him to the hospital, and get him checked okay?

Jungkook nodded, Taehyung kissed his forehead before going to the receptionist and told her to clear all his schedule...

T: clear all my schedule for today until, I come back. I'll announce it when. If they ask where I am just say that I'm taking care of my son got it?

R: Y-yes Mr. President.

The receptionist got shock after hearing "son" he didn't know that the president already had a family.

T: Namjoon hyung you know what to do...

N: yeah don't worry, just go know.

Taehyung nodded, he went to Jungkook and took the unconscious Eunwoo in his arms, he kissed his fore head. He looked at Jungkook and nodded then started to walk fastly, then Jungkook followed him into the car.

A lot of cars with serene passed the road, indicating that the President was on one of it. The cars were headed to the hospital, which people got shocked and worried.

When they got to the hospital, Taehyung hurriedly went out with Eunwoo on his right hand, while holding Jungkook's hand on his left. People got shock in why is the President at the hospital holding a child and holding a man's hand.

Taehyung didn't much care, cause he was to worried about Eunwoo. Then he went to the reception and asked where is doctor Park. The nurses immediately called Jimin. And minutes later he came running down the hall way.

Jm: what happened?

When Jimin saw Eunwoo he gasp and didn't say much things, he was just ordering around some staffs and told Taehyung to lay Eunwoo on the bed.

After checking Eunwoo, Jimin went out of the room and went to the waiting area where Taehyung and Jungkook are. When Jungkook saw Jimin he immediately stood up and waited for him to say something.

Jm: Eunwoo's left collar bone to his elbow are broken, it will take a month to recover. He also have a fever and is still unconscious right now. He got unconscious because of the fall. But don't worry he will be okay, he just have to take some medication. He will also develop some social anxiety because of this.

Jimin said sadly. Jungkook cannot process that right now, he was about to fall but gladly Taehyung caught him. Taehyung hugged Jungkook tight while Jungkook cried. Jimin bid his byes leaving the unofficial couple alone, and have some time.

After a good 10 minutes of Jungkook's crying, he finally calm down and looked at Taehyung with his red puffy eyes. Taehyung can see how hurt Jungkook was, so he hugged him again and kissed his forehead.

Then after that, they went in to Eunwoo's room, seeing him already awake. When Eunwoo saw them he immediately made grabby hands towards Jungkook, which Jungkook complied and carry him, hugging him tight.

E: Papa..... Papa

Eunwoo made grabby hands to Taehyung, and Taehyung carefully took him from Jungkook's arms. He kissed Eunwoo's forhead and smiled.

T: Are you okay now baby?

E: hwurt stwill

T: awww baby, I'm sorry papa wasn't there...... But you have to be strong okay? So that you can play again and go to school...

E: Woonie... Don want school more more.

T: Why baby?.... Woonie doesn't want to go to school and meet friends?

E: Woonie hwas no fwiends.....they make Woonie cway evwetime.

T: awww come here my baby...

Taehyung said sadly and carefully hug Eunwoo not to hurt him. Then he kissed him on the fore head and swing him side to side, while humming a song, to which Eunwoo fell asleep.

Jungkook just sat there still tearing up sometime, while thinking has he been a good mother? Has he taken care of his own child well?. As he was thinking those thoughts Taehyung put Eunwoo to his bed and went to Jungkook.

T: stop crying princess.... Are you okay?

Jk: Y-yeah.... Just..... Have I been a good m-mother Tae? Have I taken care of Eunwoo well?.... I do-

T: what are you saying? Of course you are a good mother, of course you've took care of Eunwoo very well. Look kook, you've raised him well. He is a very respective lovable and bubbly child. Despite what you've been through, you raised him perfectly.... So do not doubt on how you raised because you did it perfectly just fine.

Jk: Thankyou tae, I really don't know what to do if you're not here.

T: your welcome angel. So cheer up okay? We will get through this.

After their talk, Taehyung came down from their room to buy them food. Not aware of reporters on the ground floor. When he was in the ground floor many reports and different media were surrounding him and asking questions related to what happened.

R1: why are you here Mr. President?

R2: is it really true that you have a son and a boyfriend?

R3: when did you have your son Mr. President?

R4: Mr. President, is he really your son?

R5: Mr. President, are you dating a male carrier?

Taehyung was trying to walk through the crowd, but he can't unless he answer all those questions so he stopped and told everyone to keep quiet.

T: alright ill answer  your questions......Yes I have a son and a boyfriend. I am here to get my son checked up because he fell down. That's all I'm going to say. Now please respect our privacy. My son got social anxiety, so please when you heard that we are going to come out at this hospital, I am begging you not to come here and get crowded, because it might trigger my son's anxiety. Now will you please excuse me I have to buy my family a dinner. Thankyou.

With that statement everyone made way for the President. To say they were all surprised was an understatement, they were in shock knowing the President already has a son and a lover and manage to hide it from everyone.

Taehyung went out to buy dinner for the three of them, when he received a phone call. Looking at it, it was his dad...

Mr. Kim: Kim Taehyung, what's all this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here you go guys as promised, I updated 2 chapters.
I just wanna say a big Thank you to you guys who are reading this and to the ones who voted, commented and adding this story to their reading list. I am very much grateful to all of you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

535K 20.8K 31
Kim Taehyung an arrogant and cold CEO of Kim corporation and a dangerous Mafia leader.. love is impossible in his life until he met Jeon Jungkook a k...
576K 35.5K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
345K 15.3K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...
263K 9.3K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...