Cursed Fate | BTS FF (Book 2...

By VArmyGhost

Book 2 of Unidentified Darkness duology _______________ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ If you haven't read Unidentified da... More

Characters so far
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Author's note

256 21 19
By VArmyGhost

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

THIS IS BOOK 2

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hey guys!!!

Long time no see!!

So I was originally supposed to publish this book in 2022 but then I decided to do it early and surprise by biggest supporter and soulmate on her birthday!!

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Asksksksksksksksksks !!!! I hope you like my surprises!!!

Now moving on...

This is the sequel of Unidentified darkness and if u haven't read that....I advice you to not read any further...

This is my second book but I am still not that perfect and English is not my first language so if you see any grammatical error please feel free to correct me.

The idea of this book complete belongs to me but if you see any similarities with the other books it's a complete coincidence but if u still think I copied, do inform me and if I've read it, I'll make sure to mention it here...

And I don't hate anyone so if someone In this story turns out to be bad... Please don't hate cuz this is just a fanfiction...

Action will be taken agaisnt any plotted plagiarism. If you find any plagiarism please report it.

There could be some violent scenes and also deaths so if you are not comfortable with those things... Please don't read this for your own good😊

And....THANK YOU so much for taking out your precious time and giving my book a chance.

Hope you guys enjoyed ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
145K 6.2K 46
This is book two for "In The Dark" It's been eight months since you escaped the mansion. You try to live your life as normally as possible, and you d...
16.5K 1.5K 32
"The game has just begun." -??? ______ In the world where powers exist, crimes also exist. This is a story about some youngsters who struggle to su...
85.5K 3.5K 58
[ COMPLETED ] [ UNEDITED ] Each werewolf knew that nothing on this planet was as precarious and dangerous to be near as an alpha wolf in his heat. Ye...