The Red Head Boy- Fred Weasley

Hogwartx_Express által

"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the sm... Több

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 79

4.7K 79 64
Hogwartx_Express által

Amelia Whisp

My head was resting in the palm of my hand as I watched the clock, hoping it would somehow speed up time, so I could relieve myself from Snape's class. Usually, I would be bored out of my mind but tonight was the night I would be meeting up with Alphard. I was bouncing my leg trying to distract myself from the thought, but I couldn't.

Dumbledore and my dad explained the plan to me, multiple times. Once my mum found out that Alphard was alive and the fact that I would be in the same room as him. She went wild and sent multiple letters to the headmaster trying to talk him out of the situation. Though it was too late now, there was no point backing down.

My eyes drifted from the clock to Professor Snape. He was standing near the chalk board as he spoke in the most monotone voice. He was speaking about the wolfsbane potion or the ageing potion. I wasn't sure and couldn't care less. I could tell my anxiety was kicking in which meant my Legilimecy would get worse throughout the day. I clutched my pencil hard and closed my eyes shut trying to calm myself.

This entire week all I could think about was Alphard. Starting with feeling his presence wherever I went to him sending me those filthy letters and now I had to meet him. It could have been the fact that it was a hot summer day which made the classroom so humid, but I could feel my cheeks burning up. I was starting to find it hard to breathe and a lump was beginning to form in the back of my throat.

"Are you okay?" Fred whispered as he looked at me in concern. I didn't think my anxiety was that obvious.

Luckily we were in the last row, so no one had noticed as yet. "I'm fine," I replied.

"Clearly you're not," He placed his quill down and grabbed my hand squeezing it gently.

As Professor Snape wrote on the board he snapped his head around and yelled, "No talking!"

Fred continued holding my hand trying to calm me down. I shuffled in my seat swallowing the lump in my throat. I could feel my neck and face going hot. It was starting to get harder and harder to control it.

"Listen to me Amelia," I heard Fred's voice. It was very faint and light, but it was audible. "Just listen to my voice."

Though Fred wasn't speaking to me instead I had entered his thoughts. He spoke gently and sweetly as I hung onto his every word. "Just focus on my voice."

And so, I did. I hung my head low and interlocked my fingers with Fred's. I closed my eyes and only focused on the way he spoke to me. "Don't think about Snape, or anything just focus on me."

It was sweet the way he took care of me like that. I could feel myself beginning to calm down. I took a deep breath in just like Fred told me too and listened to the way he spoke to me. He was sweet and gentle, just listening to the way he spoke to me made my insides feel warm.

My anxiety was starting to fade, with just my hands shaking. Fred continued to hold them, his thumb stroked against my knuckles before circling down to my thumb and repeating the process.

"I love you," I thought to myself.

"I love you too," Fred replied within his thoughts.

I smiled and turned to look at him, wondering how he heard me. My head turned and I watched him as he innocently wrote down his notes. His eyebrows furrowed and his jawline tensed. The sun's rays had scattered along his face, and I could see his freckles returning to his cheeks.

Once class was over I was feeling much better, of course there was the thought of meeting Alphard, but I would deal with that later. For now, I just wanted to stay with Fred and enjoy the time I had with him. I placed my books in my bag as Fred mimicked my actions and got ready to leave.

"Miss Whisp a word," Professor Snape's voice caught me off guard as I turned to face him.

Fred looked at me wanting to stay when Snape spoke once more, "Surely I don't have to show you out Mr Weasley."

Snape said as he used his wand to clear the chalk board, Fred rolled his eyes as he left the room, leaving me along with Professor Snape. I wasn't stupid I knew why he told me to stay behind.

"I hope you are ready for tonight Miss Whisp. I should expect no dillydally or nonsense from you." Snape was being unusually harsh but then again it was expected from someone like him.

I sucked in a sharp breath and replied, "I am ready."

That was a lie.

Snape walked forward as I kept my eyes on him. "I find it quite interesting that Dumbledore would allow a seventeen-year-old to join him on an Order mission."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and clenched my fists. "I came to Dumbledore with the Alphard situation," I spoke softly and looked over my shoulder to make sure no one heard.

"Ah yes, in the end you will have to repay him, we all do." Snape spoke in a hushed tone his words ringing in my ears.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked slightly frightened with his last sentence.

I expected an answer from him but instead Professor Snape flung his cape around and turned to exit from the back of the classroom leaving me completely bewildered. What the fuck just happened I asked myself.

I shook the confusion off knowing I was going to be late for my next class if I didn't leave now. I grabbed my bag and left the classroom in a haste.

Once Divination was over I could feel my nerves tensing up again. Katie was walking beside me chatting about something I couldn't be bothered to listen to. I kept thinking about what Snape was talking about, what did he mean that I would have to repay him. It didn't make sense.

Something told me that tonight wasn't going to go well for any of us. I wanted to tell myself that it'll be fine, but there was no point trying to convince myself with lies.

"So do you want to go?" Katie asked as I said the password to the common room.

Shit I wasn't listening to a word she said. "Wait where again?" I asked hoping she wouldn't get mad.

"You weren't listening were you?" She said crossing her arms and huffing.

"Sorry."

"I was asking if you wanted to come to a Hufflepuff party with me and Angelina," As soon as Katie finished her sentence I felt Fred's arms wrap around my waist, and George flung his arm over Katie's shoulder.

"A party you say?" George said cheekily as the two twins directed us towards the loveseat and the couch by the fire. "Where is it?" Fred asked as he pressed his lips against me.

"I'm not telling cause you two," Katie says as she glares at Fred and George. "Aren't invited."

George clicks his tongue as Fred rolls his eyes. "What a load of rubbish."

Fred chimes in saying, "Us, not invited! We're practically the life of the party."

I watched as the three argued about the whole situation, honestly I couldn't care less. My eyes caught attention of Lee and Angelina walking into the common room, I smiled at the two as Lee took a seat besides Katie.

"Why are you gits harassing my girlfriend," Lee squeezed in between George and Katie as he kissed her cheek.

"Is this about the Hufflepuff party?" Angelina chimed in.

"Yes it is, so will you please tell these idiots that they aren't invited." Katie said as Fred flipped her off and stuck out his tongue. He was still wearing the ring I got him.

Angelina laughed as did I. "You can come if you want just make sure to bring them something," she took a seat next to George as she pushed back her cornrows. "Something they'll like." She specified.

"And what would they like," George peered.

Angelina placed her index finger and thumb together bringing it to her lips pretending to smoke. "Weed Georgie," she said casually.

As every hour passed I could feel myself getting nervous. No matter how hard I tried to distract myself at dinner, nothing seemed to work. My palms were sweaty, and I was shit scared what Alphard could do to me.

What if he found out it was an ambush? Or if he ended up taking me somewhere. I was starting to think this was a terrible idea. All I had to do was get through the night, I just wanted it to be over by now. The day had dragged on so I was already exhausted, but now in a couple hours I would have to see the man I hated most in the world.

I was sitting in my room watching as Katie got ready for bed. I was had changed into my black pants and a navy blue sweater. The sky was grey and cloudy, the wind was extra strong tonight. I had my wand in my hands fiddling with it as I waited for the clock to strike nine so I could make my way to Dumbledore's office. The meeting with Alphard would be at exactly ten. Not a minute earlier or later.

"Aren't you getting ready for bed?" Katie asked as she looked at me weirdly.

"Umm, I'm going to see Fred tonight," I quickly lied hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions.

Katie nodded and made her way to the bathroom. I could hear the sounds of her brushing her teeth and splashing water. I looked at the clock once more. A minute till eight, I decided to leave so I could make my way to Dumbledore's office.

"Katie I'm leaving," I yelled as I shut the door behind me.

I felt the wooden door slam behind my back. My wand in my back pocket and my hair tied up and out of my face. I took in a breath and began to walk down the stairs. The common room was practically empty making it easier for me to sneak out. As I made my way to Dumbledore's office the castle seemed weirdly quiet. The wind was loud and harsh making the glass windows rattle. It seemed like it was going to rain, but there was no time to think about the weather.

My feet began to pick up the pace and soon enough I was standing in front of the familiar gargoyle statue. Automatically it began to reveal the golden staircase which I began to climb in a haste. I reached the top and spotted my dad first who was speaking to professor McGonagall.

"Ah Amelia you're here," Professor McGonagall gave me a small smile which I returned.

I walked up to the two, my dad wrapped his arm around my shoulder giving it a small squeeze as he alerted Dumbledore I was here. There were a small group of people in his office, but enough to help with the ambush.

"Don't worry you'll be just fine." My dad hugged me as he whispered in my ear. "I'll be in the same room as you." I nodded and gave him a small smile.

I looked up at him noticing bags were under his eyes. Along with his hair which was messy and wild, he hadn't shaven either so there was a light stubble across his face.

"Amelia, Hagrid is already at Hog's Head waiting for the rest of us to join and Professor McGonagall and your father will disguise as Hogsmeade villagers and escort you to Hog's Head." Dumbledore spoke.

"Will you be there?" I asked softly, almost embarrassed with the question.

Dumbledore chuckled lightly, "Oh no! I will be watching from my office. But you have nothing to worry about," he assured me.

I nodded and furrowed my eyebrows, wondering why he wouldn't be at Hog's Head. I thought back to just the night before where I was in the same room as him when he promised, "My accomplices and I will be in the same room as you, making sure to keep an eye on the two of you."

I definitely remembered him saying that but there was no point dwindling on his broken promise. I watched as Professor McGonagall drank a vile liquid out of her flask. Within an instance, she became a head shorter and her brown tied up hair, turned grey and sat on her shoulders. The robes she was wearing draped around her body as her cheeks became slightly more round and red.

I looked over to my dad who had gotten much taller and thinner. His eyes became round and huge and his nose turned dainty and small. His hair was a dirty blonde and looked much messier when compared to his. His jacket became more tightly fit and so did his shirt.

Dumbledore raised his hands calling out to my dad and professor McGonagall, "Cyrus and Minerva remember what we discussed. If Alphard gets violent or dangerous..." Dumbledore paused and looked over to me. "You must stop him immediately."

I could feel my heart booming loudly, almost as if it was echoing in the silent room. We soon began to leave. Professor McGonagall who now looked like a villager, thanks to the Polyjuice potion. My dad walked behind us keeping our distance and Professor Snape followed closely behind.

Once we had left Hogwarts grounds and were entering Hogsmeade I could feel the wind harsh against my skin, making me shudder. I looked over to Professor McGonagall who now looked like a Hogsmeade villager. She looked at me and gave a small smile which only made me feel slightly better.

I could see the sign of Hog's Head coming into sight but tired my best to ignore the inevitable. I tried to distract myself by looking around at the other pubs and restaurants. I saw Honeydukes Sweetshop along with Zonkos which reminded me of the twins. I spotted another small restaurant which looked new, I had never seen it before. The sign hadn't been put up as yet but looking through the glass windows the restaurant looked similar to a muggle one.

"Come on Amelia," I heard my dad speak softly from behind, he was walking far behind me when I realised it was his thoughts.

Professor McGonagall had already entered the pub, I waited for a bit before going in. I took in a deep breath and grabbed the rustic doorknob and pulling it open. The pub was mostly empty filled only a couple villagers. I felt completely out of place as I was in unfamiliar territory. There were five old wooden tables scattered around the room, which were paired with rickety stools. It felt as if all the eyes were on me, I felt like an outcast.

I quickly made my way to one of the tables up the back. I took a seat on the stool and went to place my hands on the table. As soon as I did there was an awful sticky substance which covered the table. "Ew," I squirmed under my breath as I wiped the sticky substance of my hands.

I already hated this place and wanted to leave. I looked down at my watch which read 9:50. Only ten more minutes till the asshole arrived. My eyes moved across the table and the door, making sure to make no eye contact with anyone.

The chimes of the bell rang and my eyes darted towards the door, only to see my dad walk in and take a seat at the bar. I'm guessing Snape was outside probably to scared to fight. I could hear the sounds of three men who were two tables down from mine laughing as they sipped their fire whisky.

The bell chimed once more, but this time I didn't look up. I knew Alphard had walked into the bar. The thudding of his boots slamming against the wooden floor. And soon I noticed his shadow fall over the table.

I plucked all the courage I had to look up at him. His thin hair was falling down on his face, his skin was pale and sickening. His lips curled into a rotten smile revealing crooked and ruined teeth.

Alphard took a seat next to me his raggedy robe pooling near his feet. I could smell the awful stench of cheap alcohol and sweat coming from him. "It's good to see you Amelia." He finally spoke.

"It's good to see you too," I replied almost instantly.

I wish I didn't have to lie. I wish I could scream at him and say I hate you.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.5K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
4K 110 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
96.1K 2.3K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...