Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

20. Reconciled

5.5K 248 89
By beautytaekoo

"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Countryside tae's home, Near Seoul, South Korea

As the 22 yr old opened his eyes becz of the sunrays peaking through the small gaps of closed curtains, he woke up stretching his hands...a smile making her way thru his lips....coz why not...he is gonna meet his families.                  

Specially his parents...he is gonna put the medicine on the bruises he caused them since last few days.

Tae turned to look at his best frnd, finding him still sleeping....he made his way to the large window. Sliding the curtains aside...he saw the sun smiling at him. The birds are serenading in the open sky...as the home is situated at more of a natural place, becz of which there is a lake little far away from his home...few hills lining behind it...which can be clearly seen thru his window.

Sun is climbing high behind the hills spreading it's blaze...just like the younger wanted to rise and spread happiness to his two broken families.                              

It's like the sun is cuddling him, while showering the yellowish and red glow to trees & cherishing the cloud with her pink glares....just like a mother devotes her love. The crystal blue streams of the lake showing her fascimile.

He wants to get embraced in those loving arms of ji hyun again. Not just her but his dad, min ho...whom he barely even talked....the Jeon couple who were like his own parents back then...and about jungkook he is still not sure how to thank the cherry...or u can say how he is gonna face him from now on...coz not just he is his childhood best frnd but more like a lover...and now completely the person who claims him.

Ignoring the last thought he turned around and went near jimin. Waking him up while annoying the sh*t out of him.

"Park to the Jimin...wakey wakey" he said while sitting on the sleeping beauty.

"Arghh...let me sleep u little rat" chim replied in a sleeping voice.                       

"No u can't sleep...u need to drop me today to the company...now wake ur ass up before I come with a bucket of water" tae answered while removing the duvet.

"Aish" jimin finally woke up...pushing tae on the other side of the bed while making himself sit, he pouted while rubbing his eyes. Taehyung giggled getting down from the bed and went for the shower not before taking his clothes.

Jimin cursed few words again falling back to sleep. But when tae screamed from the bathroom he jolted up, moving his feets with laziness he went to help aunt for setting the breakfast.

After 1 hr both of them are ready to leave. Taehyung kissed hae sun's cheek bidding her good bye...but she halted them telling she has something to give.

Hae sun went in her room and came back with a small box which seemed kinda cute and old. She asked tae to open it.

He did as told...and to his surprise he saw somehting cute and pretty. And the pretty thing being a bracelet made of small white pearls, mom carved on three beads of it.

The thing which surprised tae is not the bracelet but the fact that he has seen the same bracelet but with black pearls in kook's hand...same letters carved on it.

"This" words were not forming in his mind.                                                          

"This is the bracelet Mrs. Kim and Jeon bought for u and kookie back then...they are nearly same coz they wanted both of u to be together always...as the sizes were kinda big compared to ur small wrists u both used to always keep them in ur small pouches u carried around...and since that day I kept this with me...never showed u coz u would have probably asked questions and I didn't wanted u to know the cruel past" she replied in a sad tone.

"I - I saw Jungkook wearing same kinda of bracelet" he said with large puppy eyes.                                                              

"He still haven't removed it...I see" she smiled tears filling her eyes.                 

"Now go to them as quick as u can...and sort everything out...I will also meet them but after u clear everything" hugging him tight...she waved her hand and the duo left the place.

Jimin dropped tae to the company and headed to his work. While taehyung entered in the office smiling wide...he can't wait to find his angel and talk everything out.

In this one week he at least got to know where the main offices of Min ho, Jungkook and Hae jin were. That's where he is gonna find ji hyun too.                      

He walked past the cabins of other employes reaching the lift. Entering in...he pressed the button to shut the door and the lift stopped on 6th floor after sometime.

Making his way...he directly headed towards Min ho's office. Now nervousness eating him up suddenly...he rubbed his plams, clearing his throat he knocked on the door.                           

"Come in" a faint voice was heard which made him open the door.

He peaked inside licking his lips. As soon as ji hyun saw who it is...she straightened her posture, probably thinking he is here again being formal for work...a small smile on her lips.                         

"Tae-...Mr.Kim" min ho cleared his dry throat shocked to see their son but tried to act formal "Plz come in" he said gesturing towards taehyung.

Tae came in fidgeting his fingers...trying to control his emotions. He was wearing a casual outfit, white full sleeves t-shirt covered with an orange printed shirt and a berret cap making him look all so cute.

"Are u here becz I need to approve the design u made as sample for the main project?" min ho asked in a calm tone not to make the younger uncomfortable.

Tae nodded his head, lifting his head up and averting his gaze to ji hyun...just to get more nervous coz she is staring at him with so many emotions filled eyes.

He is blank, because he just wants to look at his angel like mom whom he is finally going to meet...as a son.

"Taehyung...I mean Mr. Kim" min ho called him again...making him look back at him with a surprise coz finally he got now.... that he unknowingly nodded to min ho's question before without even listening what he asked.

He rubbed his temple a lil...eyeing the elder Kim with puppy and nervous eyes.

He spoke letting out the words "I-I am sorry...I am actually...I actually didn't came here for that" he chewed his bottom lip...and walked towards them.

"I want to talk to u both" he replied in a small voice, loud enough to heard by kims.                                                                 

"I want to talk about what happened one week before" he said looking down at the floor.                     

Both understood what tae was mentioning about...even tho it made them pretty scared and nervous they were also happy coz their son is finally trying to talk about it.

Min ho stood up from his chair...walking towards the sofa where ji hyun is sitting. Tae too made his way in front of the couple "Plz sit down" he asked min ho who was standing beside ji hyun.

He did as said...the couple glancing at each other. Taehyung kneeled down in front of them...grabbing the couple's hands in his own...kim's taken aback by the sudden surprise.

"M-o-m...D-a-d" he let out the words in a broken voice looking at both of them one by one.                                                      

Tears clouded min ho's eyes and ji hyun bite back her sobs not wanting to interrupt their son. How will they not...after 19yrs they heard those words...most precious words...the same innocence in that voice...same warmth...nothing changed.

Tae never called hae sun mom...coz she taught him to call her mother...never wanting to take the position of ji hyun.    

"I am sorry...I am sorry that I blamed u...or acted cold for this past week...I was being selfish...I understood what u told me that day...I never hated u all to be honest...it was just...just that I felt hurt...suddenly getting to know that I am meeting my actual parents after 19yrs...and those thoughts took over the fact that...how much u people suffered...I am sorry...I-I want to have a family too...I want to become ur son again...I want to be the most loving son for the two families again...will u plz forgive and accept me?" he asked now completely breaking down...sobs leaving his mouth as he ducked his head on ji hyun's lap.

Not able to control their tears...the couple broke down too...min ho drawing soothing circles on tae's back...while ji hyun lifted his head making him look at her "Tae...u don't know how happy u made us by saying this...and don't u dare say sorry...It was our fault too...we shouldn't have bombarded u with lots of things in one time...but u know it was needed to tell u everything" she caressed tae's cheek...wiping his tears with other hand.

"U shouldn't apologize bear...u didn't do anything...u needed some time to absorb the things...and finally u did...I can't express how much u made me relieved and happy...come here...my son shouldn't kneel like this" min ho opened his arms to embrace his son...tae got up hugging the elder tightly as they both cried...ji hyun joining them from behind.

"Can u say it one more time?" min ho asked now making tae look at him "What dad?" younger asked curious..."Yes that's what I asked...can u call us mom and dad one more time?"

"Mom I love u" he grinned his boxy smile to ji hyun...making min ho sulk "Not fair" he said while crossing his arms "I love u too dad" tae let out giggling. "We love u too...our taebear" both said in unison wiping tae's tears.

It will be a lie if I said...tae didn't observed how his parents were looking all the past week...how much he wanted to run to them and say those words...but one part of him which overpowered such thoughts told him to make them suffer...coz he is suffering too....but he did it now...jimin made him win over those negative thoughts.

"Can we join the family hug too?" Hyun joo asked standing near the door...tears flowing down her eyes...not just her...hae jin is there too with same tear filled eyes. And Junkook...he is a crying mess standing behind hyun joo...trying to hide his this side.

How did jeon's knew? U must be thinking...well the brat of a jimin informed jungkook everything happened in the morning today. And that's how jungkook ended up calling the Jeon couple in his office and turning on the CCTV's in kim's office to see what will happen when tae talks with Kim's. Which making them being here now...they listened the last I love u part standing outside the door tho.

Tae grinned wide seeing his other mom like aunt whom he also wanted to hug and apologize...and to his luck they were here. He ran towards jeon's, hugging hyun joo tightly "I am sorry"

"I will not hug u back if u said sorry" hyun joo said but still hugged back..."Add me too" hae jin joined embracing his wife and tae.                                                       

About jungkook...he came in front from behind and joined the three of them sulking "How can u fowget me?" he said in between his sobs.

Jungkook's hand touched tae's shoulder making the younger feel the spark of electricity...he felt this for the first time...he did feel flustered and all before...but not like this...this was different....or maybe it's becz he finally got to know how much he means to kook....but the thing is, does kook likes him becz he is his old taehyung or he likes the one he saw now.

The trio broke the hug letting the small figure between them breathe "Mrs. Jeon...I don't know how to address u so...I made this name for u" tae said while fidgeting his fingers. "And what is it?" Hyun joo asked chuckling....the kim couple getting up and going near them.

"Prettymy...it means pretty+mommy" he replied while giggling. "Ohh my heart...why are u so cute...I can't wait to make u my son-in-law" hyun joo said dramatically keeping her hand on heart and smiling wide.

Tae's cheek flushed red...listening to her words, while jungkook who just stopped crying is smirking out of nowhere...which made the younger avert his eyes.                                                          

Is he bipolar or what...but he was looking so cute when he cried...and now looking so hot when he smirked...KIM TAEHYUNG GET OUT OF UR IMAGINATION IT'S NOT GOOD THERE

"Enough enough...don't make my baby all shy" min ho said while patting tae's back while ji hyun laughed at her husband...along with the others

"Daaddd" tae whined. The younger is getting adapted to call them mom and dad...and the feeling is really heartwarming he thinks.

"By the way tae...I want to meet hae sun" ji hyun asked "Mother also wants to meet u...how about tomorrow?" younger replied smiling.

"No way...today only...and let me tell u...u and hae sun will be going to live with us in our new house" ji hyun ordered smiling "And I will not listen a No" she added. "So pack ur bags and head straight to the address min ho will send u."

"Okay mommy" taehyung answered...happiness evident in his voice...he is gonna live with his parents afterall.                                                        

"But I want to keep doing what I am doing...I wanna keep this job...and stand on my own feet" he said while biting his lips not knowing how kim's will react.

"Son no need to tell this even...we know how much u don't like to depend on others...and we respect it...u can do whatever u want...but never hesitate to come to ur parents if u face difficulties of any way...coz we will always be standing behind u" now it is min ho who let out the words caressing tae's head over his berret.

"Thank u so-"

"Aye...let me clear this thing...u r not gonna say sorry or thank u for anything now onwards...everything we have is urs...what is the use of all these things if we are not able to give it to our son...never hesitate to spend money and live ur fullest...and let us spoil u a lil at least...which we were not able to for all these years...and I am not gonna hear a No" ji hyun said crossing her hands cutely.

Jeon's were listening to the parent son convo with a smile. "Tae dear, it's not just kims who are gonna spoil u but we jeon's too" hyun joo declared which made all of them laugh "Offcourse...as he should...he is my son afterall" hae jin sidehugged tae squeezing his arm making the younger chuckle...ohh how much he is getting emotional seeing them like this.

"Dad...how can u betray ur son like this" jungkook finally let out while whining "Aish u big bunny...can't u not be jealous for a while" hae jin replied hitting kook's arm. Taehyung laughed at the duo with a boxy grin but when his eyes again met kook he quickly averted his gaze.

"But I want to say something" kook announced "I want to bring hae sun and tae to ur house Pretty" he said looking towards ji hyun..."which means I will drive him first to jin hyung's home then until he packs his stuff there...I can go to countryside and bring Aunty Hae sun with their luggage...and again pick tae and go to urs" he continued.

"NO" tae yelled out loud making all of them look at him surprisingly "I -I mean I can bring her...I have the new car, company gave me" he said lowering his tone "then why bother so much."

"Taebear...I think kook is right this time...and on top of that I don't think u ever drove outside seoul...so it's kinda risky for the first time...I am not saying u can't drive it's just I am worried....coz there's a lot of traffic these days" ji hyun replied making tae listen "Ok- Okay mom" he said defeated.

Jeon's and kim's glanced at each other very well knowing why ji hyun said that...they want taekook to get close again. While Jungkook...damn he is literally on cloud nine...his bunny smile showing it all.                                   

Taehyung is screaming in his mind...coz how he is gonna bare the flirty coconut head. Ahh always wrong timing...why he wants to drive us...why why

"Okay then...it's final" jungkook said and grabbed taehyung's hand dragging him out "Slow down kook...he is not running away" hyun joo screamed from behind to the walking duo who sprinted off the next second.

All of them laughed looking at each other. Then the two best frnds embraced themselves...smiling through the tears...finally the old good days are back...their family is complete now.

"Like the tiny dust, tiny dust floating in the air....I could've reached you faster
If I was snow flying in the air".....just like these lines even though these families got united late...but still it's better late than never...coz they can start again.
___________________________________________
A/N:

The update is here..bye bye😁💜...hope u will like it
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 56.4K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
652K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...