Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

由 Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... 更多

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya

10.8K 327 178
由 Courts44

Y/N was currently sipping on her drink as she sat next to the black and white haired boy. He would just stare at her the whole time whereas she would give subtle glances. Some part of her mind did tell her to leave cause she didn't know him, but the other parts were screaming for her to talk to him.

"Y/N" The male finally said after a while. The female turned to face him as he gave a lazy smile. "I'm glad you remember me..."He continues as he softly caresses her face.

Y/N pulls her face away from him and sighs.

"No. I don't know you" She responded.

"Than how did you know my name?" He asked with a amused smile. The female turned to face him with a annoyed expression.

"You just seemed...Familiar to me" She rebuked.

"Than why are you sitting here with me?"

"I-I'm not. I'm just thirsty" She answered as she continued to sip her drink. The male laughs with a amused gleam in his eyes.

"Than why are you talking to me?" He asked as he studied her face. Y/N huffed and slammed her drink before looking at him.

"Shut up, You know why I'm here." She started " Now tell me, How?" Rhya tilted her head and smiled at her.

"I think you know the answer to that". 

Y/N indeed knew the answer to that. Her mind flashbacked to the memories of them. It makes sense that she was here, but how was HE here. That was what she wanted to ask him. And he knew. He knew what she was trying to say. That jerk.

"All right, All right" He laughs after seeing her glare " I'll tell you how I'm here". He raised his hand and ran his hand through his hair before sighing. "I was reincarnated...Much like you were. How and why is something I don't know. What I do know is that I now could keep the promise I made years ago."

"What promise?" Y/N asked, already knowing the answer but hoping it wasn't true. 

Ryha stared at her face as he admired her features. She still looked as beautiful as he remembered, the only difference is the color of her eyes but that was it. His heart hammered inside his chest when he finally saw her again. He knew that they would be here and he had to see her. He couldn't take it anymore. 

"To kill the humans of course" He smiled.

Y/N gripped her cup as she watched him with different emotions. Her feeling from her 'Past Life' was getting to her. It wanted her to run into his arms and tell him how much she missed him. Whereas, her senseable side was trying to get as much information from him so she could report it. 

It felt as if she was battling herself. She had so many friends and family in 'This Life'. She was willing to do anything for them, even die for them. So if this Ryha was planning to kill the humans. Than she would stop at nothing to stop them.

" I won't let you " She hissed as she glared at him. The black and white haired male sighed and stood up with a smile.

"In time you will understand" he answered as he patted her head. Y/N stood up as well as her glare intensified.

" No, I won't. I don't want to understand what your reasoning for wanting to kill the human. I know what happened in the past but that doesn't mean revenge is the answer." She exclaimed, trying to reason with him. The male stared at her for a moment before a soft smile reached his lips.

"Your just like I remembered" He whispered, as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Y/N blushed as she tried pushing his arm away from her waist.

"Let go" She hissed back. Rhya smiled bigger before leaning closer to her face, until they were inches away. 

"Never..." He whispered before crashing his lips against hers. 

Y/N's eyes went wide as soon as his lips touched hers. Her heart was pounding loudly from inside her chest. Her past feelings were resurfacing as if it was something that was meant to happen. But she knew. It was wrong. this isn't supposed to happen. She is different now, a different person with a different life.

The female pushed against his chest, gently pushing him away.

"We can't" She whispered, staring at his chest. Ryha sighed before letting her go. He raised his hand and grabbed her chin to face him.

"We can....And we will" He said sending her another one of his lazy smiles, "Wait for me" was the last thing he said before leaving. 

Y/N watched his retreating back with a sigh. She patted her chest to calm her heart before taking in deep breaths. At least now she could tell Yami what there goal is. Which means she would have to tell him how she knew this, which means she has to tell him about the encounter. 

Besides the kiss of course.

The white haired female stared at the sky, which was turning dark. She held her bare arms before looking towards the beach. She let out a smile as she saw the Black Bull members buried in the sand with Yami shouting at them.

She would protect them.

After all, they are all she has.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N was watching Noelle train with a girl they met a few days ago. The females name is Kahono and she has long scarlet colored hair with the same colored eyes. 

When they first met her, she was singing a beautiful song which is what attracted them at first. She volunteered to assist Noelle in controlling her magic after telling them of her goal of becoming a famous singer.

"Y/N! Don't ignore me!!" Asta shouted as he pointed an accusing finger at her. Y/N sighed and turned to the ash blond with an indifference look.

"I already told you that I went to get a drink" She answered with a yawn.

"Than who was that guy I saw leaving!!" He asked.

" There must be something wrong with yours eyes, there wasn't anyone with me" She responded. 

Asta groaned, knowing what he saw a few days ago. She still had refused to tell him who he was. He just looked...Familiar to him. Too bad that he was too far away to see clearly. 

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY EYES" he shouted. Y/N giggles before turning her attention to Noelle who is inside a water magic sphere. She tries her best to control it for as long as she can but fails as a loud splash of water can be heard.

Noelle lands on the sand and catches her breath. She was getting frustrated because she she keeps failing. Kahono approaches the royal as she finally figures out what's wrong.

"I see, good work Noelle. Now that we are friends I have some advice for you. I think you are holding your mana too much when your trying to control your magic..." She explains, " Listen carefully, Can you hear it? I listen to the sound of the waves to calm myself so I can use my magic how I want to".

Noelle closes her eyes and listens to the soothing sound of the waves before opening her eyes and looking at her hands.

"Exactly how I want to?" She wondered.

"It might be just me but I think that true concentration comes from a calm heart" Kahono stated with a soft smile.

"Calm heart?" Noelle asked placing a finger on her chin.

"I get it now! I also feel like my best swings happen when I'm not thinking about anything at all!!!" Asta shouted. Y/N sighed and mentally smacked her forehead.

'Idiot'.

"Would you shut up?! you don't even use magic and your never thinking about anything anyways..." Noelle responded with a roll of her eyes. The white haired female nods in agreement making Asta pout.

"What's the kindest memory you have that brings you the most peace? Maybe your family, perhaps..." The song user suggests.

"My family..." Noelle murmured as sadness washed over her face. Y/N remembered what happened at the award ceremony as she softly patted her back. 

"Yeah Noelle, don't you remember. Your family. Asta, Finral, Charmy, Magna, Luck, me and the rest of the Black Bull members" Y/N stated with a smile. Noelle snapped her head up at Y/N with glistening eyes. 

"Yeah. Thanks for the advice Kahono. I'll try practicing more..." She responds as warth fills her heart.

"Just call me if you need me. It'll only be a hundred...No, It'll be a thousand yules since you are a royal." Kahono smiles. The group sweat drops, as Y/N laughs. 

'That's something I would do' Y/N thinks proudly before looking at the ocean. The cold breeze touches her delicate skin as the moon light sparkles on the ocean water.

'My family'.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Black Bull members are enjoying the remaining days on Raquey Beach.  Finral can be seen flirting with random girls on the beach, managing to snag no one.

Gauche is creating a Marie made out of sand with a nosebleed. Vanessa is passed out with beers littered around her. Charmy is...Well eating. Grey transforms into one of her teammates while Magna and Luck are fighting.

Noelle is still training on her Magic control this time trying to use the advice that was given to her before.

"Now that I think about it...Where is Gordon?" Y/N asked as she tried scanning around for there missing teammate. 

Little did they know, Gordon was still back at the base crying alone while making stone friends with sketches of their faces. He picks up a stone that had Y/N's face on it and hugs it.

He had a crush on the female since he saw her at the exam.

"I'm leaving it all with Y/N. My dream. My life. Everything. I have nothing else to lose.I'm sure Y/N will be able to reach the Ocean. She'll have to see it...for the both of us"  Gordon whispears as he caresses the stone.

Whereas, Y/N sneezes as a weird feeling surrounded her.

"What the..."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Your hesitating. Stop. Just keep your mind straight. Don't think of anything else" The white haired female tells Noelle. The royal was still struggling to control her magic and they were heading out tomorrow. Asta was with Y/N as well as he sat down on the sand.

"What do you mean?" Noelle asked.

"What Kahono said the other day, Calm your mind..."Y/N continues, " Ever since I was a child I have always been insecure about my magic. Being an orphan didn't help either. I had no way of finding out about who I am and why I'm like this. I used to not talk to anyone and keep to myself...but than one day Asta and yuno came hold all beat up with a promise of become the Wizard king."

Noelle's eyes soften as Y/N takes a breath.

"I have always hesitated in not only talking to people it using magic. I soon realized that I cared for these people. They were my family even though I was abandoned by my real ones. At the start, I had trouble with using my magic. I got scared to use it because I had accidently hurt someone...To this day they have a scar on there back. Instead of being mad, they assured me that it's ok. You just need to move forward. The reason I keep moving is because...I need to protect those who are important to me" She finished as she stared into Noelles eyes.

Y/N's eyes changed into a light blue with a glow as mana became visible around her. The female raised her hand before swiping the air.

Beautiful glowing blue flowers sprung up from the ground leaving everyone in shock.

"Mana flowers...."Noelle mumbles. Asta gently touches one as it disappears like mist.

"Wow..." Asta gasps in awe. The flowers start floating from the ground as it swirled in the air around the three.

"Even the most dangerous magic could be turned into a gentle one if you really focus.." Y/N smiles as her eyes turn back to purple and the flowers disappear. " All you need to do is put your heart into it. Use a happy memory or something that makes you happy. I'm not good at this..." She admitted, " All I can say is that if you fail, we would have your back. because to me...We're family".

Noelle felt something warm fill her chest as she smiled at the white haired female.

"Thank you..." She said softly.

"I get it! I just got a great idea!!" Asta suddenly shouted.

"Huh?" Noelle and Y/N ask at the same time.

"Noelle!! Stop thinking and set all your magic free!!!" Asta shouted as he spreaded his arms widely. A light bulb shinned in Y/N's mind as her eyes light up.

"Give it your all...Don't hold it back. Let it loose" Y/N said agreeing with Asta.

"Are you crazy?!" Noelle shouted in disbelief. 

"Remember what I told you. If you fail...we would be here to help you" The white haired female responded with a smile.

Noelle stared at them for a moment before taking a deep breath. She placed her hands in front of her grimoire and let it out.

All of it.

"Amazing!!" Kahono shouted as she ran towards them. A huge water ord that was triple it's size surrounded the royal as it levitated above the ocean. Wind was going crazy around her from the amount of magic. Noelle was started to lose hope, as she tried controlling the magic.

"Noelle you can do it!!!" her squadmates cheered.

"Your always talking big, so what the hell is that?! And you call yourself a Black Bull?!" Magna taunted.

"Noelle you can do this!" Asta shouted.

"Don't give up" Y/N yelled.

They believed her. They all did. She took that and used it to stabilize her magic. The wind went calm around her as a smile graced her face. This is what she needed.

A happy memory.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Hey ya'll. Made this chapter a little longer to make up for the last chapter. I'm also sorry that I won't be able to update next week because I'm getting the vaccine and my arm will be too sore to type with. Thank you. Chapter Twenty Four coming soon~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
273K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
1.9K 34 14
↳ ❝ 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'...
66.2K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...