Souls Entwined (He Is The One...

By AlphaKelly

"He was once mine but then I lost him. I couldn't protect him even as I had vowed to do. But, I brought him b... More

Alpha's Note.
THIER BIRTHs.
TEASER THRILLER.
FEARLESS.
PLEASE, DANNY.
JUST A LITTLE LONGER.
CHOICES HE MADE.
NOT MY DANNY ANYMORE.
THIS BOND.
NEVER AGAIN.
GET OFF MY DICK.
DROVE HIM INSANE.
THE MEET.
GIVE UP ON HIM.
DUCHESS OF EVIL.
THAT KISS.
FEELINGS.
IT IS OVER.
YOU BROKE ME.
OUR BABY.
LOVE ME TONIGHT.
PAIN SUCKS.
TRUTH.
TAKE ALL, GIVE HIM.
HERE FOR, LOUIS.
SORRY.
I'LL BE WITH YOU.
UNDER HER SPELL.
HUSH-HUSH.
HIS LOVE IS INFINITE.
THE CLOUDS IN HIS EYES.
MY LIFE.
MY LOVE, MY SOUL.
TASTE ME.
TOUCH ME.
HOME IS HERE.
WON'T LET YOU GO.
GONE WITHOUT HIM.
ANGEL BOY.
SURPRISE, BABY.
RESTLESS.
MELTING INTO HIM.
HIS LITTLE TEASE.
NIGHT IN THE CABIN.
SOULS ENTWINED.
MAGICAL.
HIS SEXY SNACK.
JENNY JEAN'S SECERT.
BEAST.
I WARNED YOU.
STOP THINKING.
CRIME IN THE WOODS.
THE ONES WHO SOUGHT HIM DEAD.
HOW CRUEL CAN LOVE BE?
IT'LL KILL US BOTH.
EVIL CALLS.
STAY ALIVE.
OWNED YOU FIRST.
SHE IS HE.
STOP PUSHING ME AWAY.
GONE MAD.
TEASE.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 1.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 2.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 3.
MIJA: 1.
MIJA: 2.
MY HEART.
LOVELY IDIOTS.
ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND.
DALTON.
SUNFLOWER.
LIKE A GOOD BOY.
I'LL BE A GOOD BOY, DADDY.
MY LITTLE TEASE.
MR. MAYOR.
AGAINST ALL ODDS.
ADDICTED TO HIM.
FIERCE.
FOUND LOVE.
WRONG ACCUSATIONS.
INTRUDER.
MACHO DISGUISE.
RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM.
ARTHUR MILLER-JONES.
OLD RINGS.
OLD WOUNDS AND MIKA.
FAMILY AND FORGIVENESS.
A/N

SOULMATES.

781 78 59
By AlphaKelly

Chapter. 41.
******

Once Danny dropped the call he tossed his phone aside and got naked, eager to get into the bathroom and get clean. 

His father had done quite a great job at keeping the mansion down to his favorite log cabin clean and running. Last night he had asked his father if he gave out the log cabin for rentals too but DJ had told him he couldn't give it up, he said the place held too many memories but the rest of the compound was used. 

Danny, on getting to the mansion, memories flooded him, he felt the shift in the air as Danny fully emerged to take in the home where it had all begun. He didn't waste time checking room after room, rather he quickly went out back and over to his log cabin with the keys his father had given him, he unlocked and went in. The place was still the same, the old woods gave out a peaceful scent and it soothes him. Then he reached for his phone and dialed his lover. He yearned for Louis. He wanted Louis to come take him. Right there in this old Log cabin where he had first taken him.

Once again this cabin would be his first with Louis. 

He took his time washing up with the health products he had brought with him. Nobody wants a messy first time, which was why he didn't give in to Louis last night after the dance. He fought against the aching as hard as he could and once he reached home, he met his father and demanded he told him how and what he needed to do. DJ didn't know very much himself but together both father and son had browsed through the internet for the information they sought. 

Danny chuckled when he remembered his father throwing a glance his way then asked him who was bottoming and he without any doubt said he was. His father's eyes bulged but that was the end of the conversation. 

DJ wasn't surprised as he still remembered vividly the night he had caught them in the Log cabin. Terrible Louis had caught him lurking behind a tree that night.

It was such a long time.

How quickly fate shifts.

DJ also took his son to the store that night to get him all he needed including condoms along with many warnings. 

Danny in turn had made him promise he wouldn't tell Louis about his plan to go to the mansion once he's received his diploma and from Louis's voice on the phone a while ago, he knew his father had kept the promise.

They were soulmates. 

He should be able to find him.

***~~***

Danny paced the floor of the cabin's one room, glancing at the door every few seconds. He could feel Louis's soul nearby, and his hands were starting to sweat at what was about to happen. Something had shifted in the air once he got dressed and ready for his lover and Danny could almost taste the power of his soulmate. He was getting closer, he found him and he was hungry.

"Louis," Danny salivated. He tried to sit on the bed but found staying still too uncomfortable. His soul was about out of his body and the bond was growing stronger between him and Louis as the level of need rose. He'd never known this kind of torture before; being so close, yet so far away, so in need, he was going nuts.

He knew Louis was within the premises. The urge to go in search of him was overpowering, but he resisted the best he could.

The plan was for Louis to come get him.

Suddenly flushed with heat, Danny pulled his shirt off and fanned his face before pushing his hair out of his eyes.

Why had he even bothered to dress up?

He should have just stayed naked.

He needed to open a window before he suffocated. Lifting the glass, the air rushing over him, Danny realized his mistake quickly; the scent of his soulmate traveled on the breeze, bringing him to his knees.

He gripped the table and accidentally tipped the vase of flowers off the surface. The vase shattered to the floor, lilies spilling to the wood below, but Danny was unconcerned with the mess as he writhed in his jeans. They had to come off before he soaked right through them. Sweat bloomed over his skin, his breath harsh to his ears. His soul was on the brink of something, but Danny couldn't understand; he and his soul were both too far gone to communicate with each other.

Unzipping his jeans with shaking hands, Danny tried his best not to rip the damn pants off his body and shimmed out of them. The cool wood of the floor relieved him for a moment before the fever took over again. His hand slipped into his briefs, found his aching cock. God what was happening, Danny moaned. He felt his soulmate leaving the area and he almost screamed for help. His panic was short-lived when he felt a force of nature coming full speed towards the cabin. The scent coming through the window became the air he breathed, thick, overwhelming to his body.

"Oh God," Danny squeezed his dick, pulling his briefs below his balls in some attempt to extinguish the heat overpowering his loins.

The door cracked open and Louis stood there with a growl on his lips. His curly brown hair was soaked with sweat as if he had run all the way to him. His muscles gleamed with the same salty moisture; the lines of his body beyond powerful. The massive male took the entire length of the room in three steps and pulled his soulmate from the floor by the hips. A ferocious noise boiling up from his throat, his cinnamon brown eyes locked on tearful dark ones, Louis placed Danny on the beautiful kings bed and ripped the briefs from his body.

His body covered Danny's burning skin, seeking out his soulmate's mouth with his tongue. Danny's legs wrapped around Louis's tight ass and everything else was lost. He didn't even realize Louis was naked until now. Where and when had he taken his clothes off? But now wasn't the time for such worry. There wasn't any fear of what they were doing. There wasn't some long-drawn-out talk. They were soulmates and they were going to make it official. The details would come later.

Kissing turned to pet and soon the breathing in the room was so loud, Louis couldn't think. His cock ached so bad he didn't think twice about lifting onto his knees and pulling Danny by the hair to his erection. Danny didn't miss a beat, licking the sweat from his lover's dick.

"More," Louis growled, pushing Danny's mouth down onto his length, pulling him back up; showing him how he liked it. Danny's hands found his soulmate's hips and he moaned at the pleasure between them. He lived to please the man he sucked, his body a mere extension of the bond they were creating. The air around them hummed with power and pricked at Danny's skin. He was in another world that only involved submitting to the man above him. Pain, pleasure, whatever Louis wanted, Danny was lost in it.

Louis felt the power thrumming through him, the love pouring off of Danny in waves. The smaller male was getting off on pleasuring him. The small groans around his cock pleased his soul to no end. Louis combed his fingers through Danny's hair, anchored them tight as he began to thrust into his soulmate's mouth slowly.

In turn, Danny's hands ran up and down Louis's muscled thighs, up to his ass; wandering and learning the large body under his fingers. Taking his soulmate deeper, he coughed a little at the unfamiliar intrusion so far down his throat, but relaxed as Louis's grip softened, fingers gently massaged his scalp in reassurance.

***~~***

The look of complete submission on Danny's face was too much for Louis and he pulled out of the male's mouth.

"On your back." Louis barely comprehends his voice as he pushed his soulmate down onto the bed. Danny moaned as Louis's hands ran down his body, brushed over his erection then down to his waiting ass.

"My Beauty..." Danny groaned. His eyes rolled up as Louis lowered his face to Danny's ass, inhaling his scent. "My soulmate." 

Another loud moan ripped from Danny's throat and he writhed some more.

"My heart," Louis growled and smirked when he saw the tremor that shook his lover. "My love." 

"Please, Louis, I burn…," he cried, desperate for more.

"Mine," Louis growled. He watched as Danny took his own dick in his hand, fluid ran over thin fingers, working his length madly.

"Yes! Yours," Danny cried. A full-body shudder took over. Louis's tongue began to bathe his entrance with a rumble vibrating against his lover's skin. "Yes, yes, yes..." the smaller male chanted, his cock leaking, ready to take things further.

Neither boy had a clue what they were doing. Purely attuned to the need between them, they went on instinct. Louis's soul was crying for release inside of his soulmate and it didn't take much for him to put two and two together. Rising on his knees, Louis flexed his muscles for his mate and pushed at the back of Danny's legs; knees pressed into his lover's upper body, ass spread for his soulmate's eyes only.

"This is all mine; you, your voice, your scent, this, all of it. Do you understand, sweetheart?" Dark hungry eyes looked right into Danny. He moaned his reply, baring his neck to Louis.

Lining up his dick to the warmth of Danny's ass, Louis pushed inside and listened to his male cry out; the sound filling the cabin, the smell of his sex so intense, Louis lost it. The sheets were thrown off the bed. He grabbed onto Danny's slender hips. The first thrust sent the bed slamming into the wall and Danny gave out a strangled scream. His hands flew out to the headboard behind him. It was mind-blowing. The feeling of Louis filling him was like heaven-made flesh; hot and pulsing inside his ass as he was pushed to his limit.

Oh, how he's missed Louis, how he's madly missed this, missed him inside of him. 

It felt the same. 

The hunger.

The love.

The devotion.

Louis was his and owning him, once again.

Locking eyes with his soulmate, Louis rammed home again and again. He molded his body to Danny's chest, made sure his skin rubbed against his soulmate's cock. He wanted to feel more of his boy, more of that sweaty heat, to get more of that fucking smell. God, it was unlike anything he'd ever known. His tongue lapped up the sweat across Danny's nipple as he continued to thrust into his soulmate with a fierce rhythm. Louis's heart about to burst with the love he felt for Danny.

The love he's always held special for Danny.

No other. 

He belonged to Danny. No matter how many times they die and are reborn, it will always ever be Danny.

Danny looked into his soulmate's eyes, panting as his body was filled and stretched by his lover. Never would anyone else touch him like this. He's messed around with Vera, but that was it. No one else. He belonged to Louis. Body and Soul. Not that he had ever wanted anyone else, but his stepson who has become his soulmate. This was it for Danny. Louis was all he would ever need. Threading his fingers into Louis's hair, the brown-eyed male brought his soulmate's head to his untouched neck and moaned as the thrusts got deeper; that thick cock sliding over all the right places.

Louis's neck tilted to Danny's mouth on the other side. The boy inhaled his soulmate's scent mingling with his powerful soul underneath. Their souls greeted each other on a level that surpassed intimate and that was when Louis's mouth drew back an inch before capturing Danny's neck within his jaws.

Louis's teeth sank home and Danny shuddered uncontrollably, the bite of his soulmate claiming him like an orgasm to his bloodstream; the feeling shocking his nerves from head to toe. Louis's soul swept over him and Danny craved his own mark of ownership bestowed upon his lover. His teeth lengthened and struck at the sweat-soaked skin of Louis's neck; locking the two of them together as they came in unison.

***~~***

Danny passed out once his dick erupted. He slumped into the bed as if dead. Louis breathed in rapidly, trying to ease his racing heart and calm his soul, which lay bare, connected with that of his lover. He smiled when he heard Danny take in harsh breaths. Slowly he eased his semi-erection out from his spent lover's body then he lay him nicely on the bed. 

Louis crawled out of the bed and went to get a warm towel to clean his baby up. He washed up quickly then got into his boxers before he walked back into the room to clean up his soulmate. All the while he cleaned him, Danny lay still, peaceful and so fucking beautiful, Louis hissed when his dick twitched at the sight of his soulmate. 

"My soul." He whispered and kissed him tenderly then crawled next to him, with one swift motion he yanked the sheets from the floor and threw it over their naked bodies. Then he gathered his lover into his hands and let his lover's soul calm his heart into a deep well-deserving slumber. 

****~~~****

"Whoa, did Danny just went into a sex-induce-coma?"

He be teasing Louis like that, he got his wish, I suppose.

So far so good, looks like our boys are finally happy, moving along.

Thanks, guys for reading, vote and comment and I'll see you next chapter.

Love. A.K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 5.3K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
39.4K 2.3K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
1.9M 70.2K 56
The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when h...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...