Their kitten (Vee Poly Bxb)

By Larrysmytherapy

BEWARE!!!- THIS IS BOOK ONE OF TWO! THIS PART LEAVES OFF AS A CLIFFHANGER AND WILL BE CONTINUED LATER IN THE... More

1-Bumping into twins
2-Home?
3-In the way
4-Secrets
5-Meeting the twins' family
6-Breakfast and Jealousy
7-Trusting Them
8-Run Away?
9-Learning and Getting Help
10-Make up and Nervous
11-Uh oh!
12-After
13-Explanation and solution of panic/Date
14-Love?
15-Mistake?
16-Content
17-More About Them
18-Big thing/Waterfall
19-Welp...
21-Full of Stress
22-Meeting the pack is stressful!
23-Meeting
24-Waterfall
25-In heat and aftercare
26-Little Space day
27-Little Accident
28- A twist in the plans
29-Finally Settled
30-The plan;)
31-New Alphas and Luna
32-Scarlett's Day
33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting
34-Everyone Needs A Lil Reassurance Now and Then
35-"I-... What?"
36-Surprise!
Thank you! <3
New story update!

20-Study!

2.3K 56 3
By Larrysmytherapy

Once we get done showering, I start to dry myself off and get dressed as the twins do the same while somewhere around me. We were so close in the shower and they know exactly how to make me flustered. Just like they promised, we only showered and kissed and they were skin-to-skin, by their choice which I didnt mind, with me while we joked around.

I get interrupted from my thoughts by someone clearing their throat and a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I also notice that I'm standing in just sweatpants when I start to feel fingers run down the scars on my back. I tense up and quickly reach out to grab the shirt to put it on though I'm stopped by a quick but gentle hand. My hand follows up the forearm and looks at who stopped me, seeing it belongs to Ashton. He leans close to my ear before lightly whispering, "your body is beautiful, baby."

I look down at my feet, trying to hide the blush on my face. Though after a moment I let out a squeal as I feel myself getting lifted off the ground and carried to the room. Once we get into the room I get lightly tossed onto the middle of the bed as the mattress sinks on either side of me and my arms get thrown over my petite figure. I giggle and begin to wiggle in their arms, trying to get up. "I have to study," I whine, causing them both to sigh but only push closer and lay practically on top of me.

"Noooooo!" I hear Ashton start to groan just before Andrew follows right behind him with the whining. I sigh and give in, laying back down and staying in bed with them. I wrap an arm around Andrew's abdomen in a weird position as his head buries itself into the left side of my neck and my other around Ashton in a very similar position.

"If I fail, it's on you guys and Isabella won't be the one to beat you with a shoe," I say; half joking, half serious. I sigh before planting a delicate kiss on each of their head, smiling to myself.

"Okay, I'm perfectly fine with that because we know you won't fail. You're our brainy love," Ashton comments, mumbling into my neck as we all start to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up feeling tired and a bit stressed, to be honest. Ever since they has that fight with the rogues, I have nightmares of that one that stared evilly into my eyes as he bit Andrew. I, of course, won't admit to them that I'm having this recurring nightmare because I'm scared before kissing.

I smile a bit to myself when I look down and see the twins peacefully sleeping, half on me. Though I do slowly start to slip out from under them and go downstairs, seeing as it's already 4 pm.

I see Estella sitting silently on the couch, watching a cartoon as Isabella is in the kitchen, the men nowhere to be seen. I walk toward the kitchen where Isabella is and softly smile at her. "Good afternoon Bella," I say softly, failing terribly on trying to not scar her as she jumps up in her seat.

Once she sees it's only me, she sighs in relief and sits back down on the stool, "good afternoon Matthew, you get up late?" She asks as I smile, shaking my head as I go around the island counter, pouring myself a mug of coffee. I add some creamer and sugar in it as I talk to her, "I was up at around 8 and studied for about 3 hours then the twins pulled me from it. We took a shower then they wouldn't let me get off the bed to study again and we all fell asleep." I explain with a giggle, taking a sip of my coffee as I slip onto the stool next to her, her already sipping out of a mug of her own.

"Those boys are a handful each aren't they?" She questions with a smile and shakes her head while looking down tiredly.

"Yes ma'am, and I'm guessing fathers like sons?"

"Without a doubt! And now you're stuck with two of them, thank the goddess you took two of them off my hands!"

That response makes me let out an ugly cackle though I try to muffle it as I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Once the footsteps get closer, Andrew speaks. "What's so funny Baby boy?"

"Oh nothing," I reply innocently, snickering in the process.

"Just gossip, butt out," Isabella says to him with a playful voice. Andrew just laughs and walks around the island, looking across from me.

"Of course," he simply replies before softly smiling at me making my heart and stomach feel warm inside.

"Come hereee," I whine with my bottom lip out, pouting at him. He gives in, chuckling lightly with his eyes looking at me with puppy dog eyes before he comes up to me. I hug my arms around his waist, laying my head on his chest.

"Are you tired, Kitten?" He asks, and I nod my head before hiding my face in his shirt. "Do you want to go back to bed, baby?" He asks with a worried tone and starts to lightly pet and kiss my head.

I shake my head and look up at him, "I can't, we can't. We have to make sure we sleep tonight so we don't do badly on our finals." I say softly, smiling before hiding my face again. "We probably need to get Ashton up because he needs to do well too."

Andrew groans, knowing I'm right which makes me giggle and stand up. "We'll be right back mom," Andrew says as we hurry up the stairs and into our room. We slowly approach the bed where Ashton is still passed out, cuddling one of my pillows, and laying in his underwear. I feel my face start to heat up at that but I start climbing onto the bed anyway. When I'm close enough I jump on top of him before placing a kiss on his forehead as I giggle. He groans, slowly starting to wake up.

"Hi," I say with a big smile while staring at him once he opens his beautiful, azure blue colored eyes, my breath hitches. You see, I've noticed that his eyes tend to get lighter and darker depending on certain times. For example; when he's just waking up, they look quite a bit darker than the usual aqua blue they originally are.

Once his eyes adjust to the light, he stares me in the eyes and wraps his arms around my waist. Thought, in one swift move, he quickly flips us over so I'm on my back on the bed and he's on top of me, starting to tickle me. "S-st-op-p," I stutter out through my fits of laughter, "p-pl-ea-ease!"

Finally, Ashton stops so I take the opportunity to try and catch my breath and try to stop my ribs from hurting from the laughter. "Fineee, only because you asked so nicely but I want a kiss in return, Kitten," Ashton replies with a silent chuckle. I swiftly place a loving kiss on his lips before he stands up off the bed and stretches. "Why did you guys wake me up anyways?" He grumpily groans out the question.

"Because our baby boy is worried we are going to fail the finals if we're tired so we need to sleep tonight. Now wake your lazy ass up and get at least some pants on," Andrew says in a playful voice as he picks me up and walks out of the door. I wrap my legs and arms around him, holding tight so I don't fall.

We get downstairs and go into the kitchen once more then he sits me on the stool I was previously on before sitting on the left of me, Isabella to my right. She starts to laugh Estella runs into the kitchen, pushing Andrew away from me, making him whine as she jumps onto my lap and hugs me.

"Hi M! I missed my bubby! These meanies keep keeping you away from me!" She says, indicating the twins and doing a playful growl towards Andrew and Ashton, who is going down the last couple of steps.

"Hey, we are not stealing him from you, you're stealing him from us you little butthead," Ashton says as he walks up to us. He slips his arms around my waist and I just giggle and shake my head at the siblings.

"Don't call your sister a butthead," Isabella says, muffling a laugh. "You guys are always fighting over Matthew." That causes me to laugh again but then I stand up, setting Estella's feet on the ground, making her pout up at me.

I smile at the twins and then down at Estella before sticking my tongue out at the three. I shift and dart out of the kitchen causing all of them to pause in surprise. Not long after though I hear the twin's footsteps speed up behind me as I force my paws to make me go faster.

As you probably caught on to by now, I love running so when I run, they love to chase me and try to catch me, which they always do. The twins and I love running so they decided it was something fun for all of us to do so I just agreed, for obvious reasons. At the moment, I'm running into our room and quickly under our bed.

They come running into the room and slowly search around as I hide further against the wall. "Kitten?" I hear Ashton say, getting closer to the bed as I also hear a door open on the other side of the room, presumably the closet door... though I don't know why he would check there since I most definitely couldn't get in there that fast with paws.

I curl closer into myself against the wall and a leg of the bed before I see Ashton's face pop up, laying on the ground at the side of the bed, immediately spotting me. I then feel my arms wrap around me which makes me yelp and do a cat screech-like noise. Andrew's face comes into view once I'm out from under the bed so I shift and kiss his cheek, making him shocked and stumble a bit from the weight shift. He quickly adjusts his hold on me, making sure he doesn't drop me.

"We should go back downstairs now, I can cook so we can eat. I'm hungry." I say, pulling the pleading eyes card on them.

"Okay, let's go downstairs Kitten," Andrew smiles and kisses my nose as we walk out of the room. Ashton stays by our side until I somehow end up in his arms, my arms and legs wrapping around him as I let out a squeak of surprise. Then he starts running, carefully but quickly hurrying down the stairs with Andrew running after us. I giggle and squeal as I hide my face in Ashton's neck, soon enough my butt gets set onto a cool, hard surface.

I look up and notice I'm sitting on a counter. Ashton then pulls away and walks to the fridge. I start to jump off the counter to start cooking only to be stopped by Andrew. "I'll cook tonight for the family darling," Ashton says and I gain a confused expression on my face, head slightly tilting.

"You know how to cook?" I ask, genuinely wondering. "No offense."

"Yes, I can cook Kitten. And I think you'll like it too!" He looks at me with a smirk and amusement on his face, shaking his head with a low chuckle coming from deep within his throat.

"Ooo, handsome, protective, loveable, and can cook... Damn," I tease with a big smile, earning a low growl of excitement from him. That sends shivers up and down my spine and maybe heat to my lower region. Though I then hear Andrew give me a little whine of jealousy so I look up at him, limply hanging my arms over his shoulders. "You are gorgeous, protective, lovable, and amazingly you," I say to him, planting a light kiss on his lips.

I then look up at Isabella as she shakes her head and speaks up. "Eww, not on my counter boys," I giggle and hide my now red face into Andrew's neck. He then lifts me off of the counter and walks over to the stools, sitting down with me in his lap, straddling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton ended up making spaghetti for dinner and just as he thought, I love it. I even eat more than I usually do, to the boys' and my surprise. Though I can tell that they took notice of it if the proud smiles tell me anything, and thankfully they don't mention anything about me eating more, knowing I'm insecure.

I smile to myself as I get up and rinse off my plate before setting it into the dishwasher. 'They are making a good impact on us huh?' My Neko, Dusky, asks me, making me giggle before lookin up to see everyone looking at me, confused. My face immediately starts to heat up.

I just stand there under their gazes, smiling at them as Hayden is the first one to break the silence. "Are you okay, son? Nobody said anything." He says in a concerned but smooth voice as he confusingly chuckles. I can tell he inched to the question because he doesn't want to offend me.

I laugh and nod at him before answering, "I'm okay! Just my Neko talking to me about something," I explain with a smile and look to the boys before looking down at my feet.

"Oh, okay."

"What was your Neko talking to you about Love," Ashton asks after a moment, a happy glint in his eyes when I look up.

"None of your business," I say with a big smile before placing a gentle kiss on his nose. "Also, my Neko answers anything you call me because it's still me but his name is Dusky!" I excitedly say, proud. It's been forever since I could embrace and let my Neko out freely. This family makes me feel very welcome with my Neko. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
521K 27.6K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
388K 4.4K 7
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....IS A NERD?" FIRST Book 4 of the "My Mate......" series Ryker Storm is the alpha of the Alpha is the Moonlit Oasis Pack...
1.6K 101 16
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...