Forbidden Desires

By TommyMarvsHorcrux

Amara Volkov, the daughter of the Russian mafia leader, is one of their best assassins'. She has trained all... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
The Boys Aesthetic
Luca and Amara's Aesthetic
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
A/N
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
A/N
Alternate Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

16.9K 336 48
By TommyMarvsHorcrux

Amara's POV

I awoke to the feeling of strong arms wrapped around my stomach, and when I looked down, tattoos filled them, ones that belonged to Luca Peretti.

What was I doing here? Why was I in his... bed? I thought he didn't want me in his room and now his arms are holding me, holding me like I might fly away.

I tried to take them off but he only held on tighter, bringing me closer to his body.

"Luca." I whispered, trying to wake him. But he only grunted, not letting me go.

"Luca, wake up." I smacked his arm, but he just rolled over, making me spread out on top of him.

He pulled me so close that I was stuck to his bare chest, his arms wrapped around my back.

He must be in a deep sleep because the Luca Peretti I know wouldn't be holding me this close. What do I do? Why do I enjoy this so much? Being held in his arms was comforting and I just wanted to go back to sleep with him holding me tight. Why do I want that? I hate him.

I couldn't help but start to feel my eyes close. The heat of his body making me more tired as I felt his skin, tracing the tattoos that lay on the warmth.

And when he rolled over once more, I was snuggled into his chest, his arms protecting me from the world around and I found myself drifting off to sleep.

                                     ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

The bed was empty as I got up and I wondered as to why I wasn't in my clothes from the night before.

After I showered, I made my way down the stairs, Luca already in the kitchen with a plate of breakfast in front of him.

When he heard me, he turned around, a cup of coffee on his lips. He was dressed in a suit, while I was dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants, not caring if I looked good or not.

"There is breakfast in the fridge." He told me, going back to his phone in his hands.

I didn't say anything as I opened up the fridge, grabbing the plate of eggs.

"Did you change my clothes last night?" I suddenly asked, putting the plate into the microwave.

He cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his head with his hand. "I had my eyes closed, I promise. You just looked uncomfortable." He said the last part quietly.

I didn't respond to him and I took the plate out, taking a seat across from him.

"Did you tell your father?" I asked him, taking a bite.

"Yes. He will be coming next week in order to congratulate us." He said, putting his phone down.

"I apologize about last night." I said. "I shouldn't have cried in front of you."

"It's fine." He said stiffly, walking over to put his plate into the sink.

"No it's not. I looked weak, I'm not weak." I said, the embarrassment from last night rising to my cheeks.

He walked over to me, his eyes boring into mine as he turned my chair over to him, his hand on the back of it.

Why did he look so hot like this? Wait, what? No, stop Amara.

"Amara, listen to me. You are not weak, stop telling yourself that." When I looked away, he grabbed my face with his hand, pulling me closer.

"You're not weak." He repeated.

Why did I want to inch my face closer? Why did his lips look so good to touch? Fuck.

He pulled away, clearing his throat as he adjusted his suit.

"I'll be leaving for the day." He told me, "I have to deal with a drug shipment."

"Oh." I said shortly, putting the plate in the sink.

He didn't say another word as he left, slamming the door behind him as he walked out the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.1K 59
Two notorious mafias in Italy one is ruled by Gabriella Sangriento and the other is ruled by Giovanni Carson. Both of their gangs loathe each other...
44.9K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~•~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎 A...
88.4K 1.2K 25
Bella the daughter of the Italian Don is trying her best to live a normal 23 year old life although her father has trained her to kill like an assass...
7.9K 210 28
Amara Russo , the youngest daughter of the Russo family, which is the American mafia. Is forced to marry a man she never met. Who is the new Italian...