Battle Royale: Philippines Le...

By blitzmatch09

What will you do if you and your classmates are on a field trip and you wake up in an island and you are forc... More

Preface
List of Students
GOVERNMENT INTERNAL MEMO
Prologue: Chapter 00
Part 1: Chapter 01
List of Students' Weapon
Part 1: Chapter 02
Part 1: Chapter 03
Part 1: Chapter 04
Part 1: Chapter 05
Part 1: Chapter 06
Part 1: Chapter 07
Part 1: Chapter 08
Part 1: Chapter 09
Part 1: Chapter 10
Part 1: Chapter 11
Part 1: Chapter 12
Part 1: Chapter 13
Part 1: Chapter 14
Part 1: Chapter 15
Part 1: Chapter 16
Part 1: Chapter 17
Part 1: Survivor's List
Part 2: Chapter 18
Part 2: Chapter 19
Part 2: Chapter 20
Part 2: Chapter 21
Part 2: Chapter 22
Part 2: Chapter 23
Part 2: Chapter 24
Part 2: Chapter 25
Part 2: Chapter 26
Part 2: Special Chapter 01
Part 2: Chapter 27
Part 2: Special Chapter 02
Part 2: Chapter 29
Part 2: Chapter 30
Part 2: Chapter 31
Part 2: Chapter 32
Part 2: Chapter 33
Part 2: Survivor's List
Part 3: Chapter 34

Part 2: Chapter 28

320 3 1
By blitzmatch09

The clock's long hand struck 12 and it's small hand placed itself on 6 marking it the second night of the game. He looked at his copy of the list of his students. He took the microphone and cleared his voice.

"Good evening former future engineers!" he said cheerfully.

"Today is the second night of the game, I would like to congratulate all of you for making it this far!" he said with enthusiastism.

"Okay, here now is the list of your dead classmates, cross-out their names, alright?

"Starting at number 23 - Salva, number 40 - Costales, number 39 - Anagao, number 18 - Fuentes, number 3 - Oanes, number 16 - Guzman and number 13 - Dela Fuente. A total number of seven dead! Great job everyone! Keep up the good work!

"Only thirteen of you are remaining, now for the danger zones! Since the area you're playing is decreasing, we will only add three new danger zones.

"Starting from an hour from now, C=9, three hours from now, sector K=3 and at 11 PM, sector E=2. That's it for tonight!" and he turned off the mic and he threw himself at the government supplied bed beside him.

He looked at the table to his right, he noticed a paper - no, a picture - lying above his algebra book. He took it and tears started to build up in his eyes. He wiped it off immediately and put the picture under his pillow.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this," he muttered.

13 students remaining

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 43 21
A love story whereby 3 students from Class E aka the dumb of all, fall in love with the 3 top students in Class A. Will they get notice? However, th...
1.2K 61 21
16 highschoolers have participated in a killing game from the famous Team Danganronpa. It seems that something unusual happend and the participants s...
Cold By Rrina Bo

Mystery / Thriller

212 40 23
Stay warm. Never travel alone. All children should be with an adult or someone over 14. You may sacrifice your partners to win if you must. If someon...
135 1 9
A group of 4 middle schools who get stuck in a game called Call of Duty, and they have to fight their way out, will they make it?