You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Evil walks into the House

9K 865 317
By Shiya_AS

'Sometimes when we are in the darkest of places, we find the brightest light.'

Sujata recuperated from her illness and when she got to know that Ak was in coma. She came along with Geetha to visit him.

Sujata: ennai kaapathunadhu arjun dhaan ma.. Ana arjun ku ipdi aagum nu nenaikale.. Seekram sari aayidanum nu ellam kadavulaiyum vendikren..

Sindhuja: Neenga varutha padadhinga ma.. Ungalku udambu mudiyale.. Neenga azhudha Geetha ve yaar paathukradhu..

Sujata: sari ma.. Naan azhale. Neeyum dhairyama iru.. Indha nerathule un dhairyam dhaan indha kudumbathuku mukkiyam..

She nodded her head. Sujata and Geetha then started from there and walked towards the elevator. Sk saw Ramanathan coming out of another elevator. But he hid behind the staircase when he saw them. He was particularly shocked to find sujata.

Sindhuja sent them off and went back to Ak's room. Ramanathan came into the room after few minutes.

Ramanathan: hello Ms. Sindhuja...

Sk: Vaanga Ramanathan..

Ramanathan: sir epdi irukkaru??

Sk: he is fine.. Veetuku kutitu polam sollirukanga.. At least home environment could remind him everything and he can get back to normalcy.

Apdi nadandha nalladhu dhaane... Plus inga vera neraiya thollai... Eppo yaar varanga ne Theriyale.. Adhan...

Ramanathan: Neenga sonna sariya irukkum...

Sari Ma'am. Sir eh Paaka dhaan vandhen. He is fine now. So I will take my leave. Thank you.

Sk: okay. Then I will not send you off. Sorry I'm packing.

RN: its okay...

He was frustrated as she insulted him indirectly and he left the hospital soon.

Sk went and met up with the old man.

Sk: Thaatha Neenga nalla sapta dhaane seekram discharge aaga mudiyum.. Ippo ungalku Enna kavalai???

Rt: naan Unaku neraiya velai vechitene kanna...

Sk: unga peran dhaan vecharu.. Neenga illa.. U don't worry.. See I'm all good and fine.. Arjun um seekram vandhuruvar.. Appo avar Thaatha enga nu ketta hospital le na soldradhu?? Pls Thaatha...

Rt: okay ma.. I will eat properly... And get well..

She came out of the ward. Prakash joined her.

Sk: sujatama kum Ramanathan kum Enna relationship??

Prakash: Did you see something???

Sk: I saw him hiding...

Prakash: that's interesting..

Then he told her everything and now they had the missing piece of the puzzle.

Prakash: how are we going to use it against him??

Sk: we are not going to use it against him.. We are going to corner him.. If we use it right now, he may hide.. If we pressurize him, edhuku pandranga nu therinjukavachi veliya varanum le...

Prakash gave her an high five and told..

P: proud to work under your command Ma'am.

Sk: annaaa....

------

Satish came back to city when he got the news that AK was in coma. As soon as reaching back to city, he called Sindhuja.

Satish: hello sindhuja... Do u remember me?? I'm your rumored boyfriend...

Sindhuja: if you don't have anything useful to say.. Just cut the crap and shut the line..

Satish: ouch baby... It hurts... Why don't you talk nicely to me??? Do you know why I was hiding this long..

Sindhuja: guess pannave mudiyaleiye.. Ayyayyoo..

You dumbass.. You were hiding from my AK.

Satish: chi naa baby.. I was waiting for my time.. Now its my time to expose your little rendezvous with your lover. I have all the photograph collections of you and Mr.Ak. I will release it to the press if you don't agree to my condition.

She replied non-chalantly

Sk: what is it?

Satish: lift my ban...

And also

If you wish, you can become my woman as your guy is in vegetative state..

Sk: yes Arjun.. I'm coming.. Enna??? Neenga pesa poringala??

Satish: what??? Is he awake??

His dread was sounding in his voice. She laughed.

Sk: pere sonnadhuke odharudhu... I love a Man.. Puriyudha??? A Man... You are just a spineless creature..

Do what you can and I don't have time for your crap.. Phone eh vei..

She cut the call without giving him any face.

Next morning, their photos were published in the social media pages and  her name was tarnished by 'fans' hired by Sumalatha and Satish.

As their residence was in an high end area, no press was able to enter. So she stayed indoors for the time and worked from home. It became even convenient for her to take care of him and to work simultaneously.

-------

Two weeks passed,

Every project that had Ramanathan's name was rejected by her. The company was running smoothly without any issue.  But Ramanathan, Lingam and Sudhakar were cornered. Their opinions were not taken into accounts.

Lingam retaliated by stopping his manufacturer at the right time of construction and it delayed the work for three days. They were enjoying their victory and rejoicing with her first failure.

But on the third day, a new manufacturer supplied them goods to a much lower price. It turned out to be a win-win situation for Credence. Lingam did not expect this outcome.

-----

Ramanathan: She is becoming our trouble. We need to do something about her. At first, I just thought to leave her alone. But now I can see her becoming our threat. We need to kill her.

Lingam: How are we going to do that??

Sudhakar: avaluku ippo irukka periya strength eh Prakash dhaan.. If we can keep him away..

Ramanathan: I don't want to drag this anymore.. Currently she is staying in her home with Arjun. If we can kill them both, then that will become our day of celebration. But it cant be done easily. We need to have a proper plan.

He then elaborated them his plan and they grinned in response.

Lingam: Rajaram??

Ramanathan: Avan vaarisunga pona sogathule avanum poiruvan konja naal le.. Adhuku apram naama dhaan aala porom...

------

Preethi got down from her car and walking towards the elevator. Few goons pulled her into the car and her face was covered with a cloth. The car left without any trace.

Prakash received a call from unknown number and he was informed about her kidnapping.

He then called Sindhuja.

Prakash: someone kidnapped preethi ma.. You stay safe.. Ramanathan move panna aarambichitan...

Sindhuja: Ennai nenaichi Neenga varutha padadhinga anna.. Until I stay home, no one can come here...

You go and save preethi Akka.. She might be scared..

And bathrama poitu vandhurunga..

-----

Even though she talked big with Prakash. She was scared inside. She was not scared for herself. She was scared for her baby and her husband.

She did not know when did she become a scaredy cat. She was not really scared when she was kept in that police station. She was not really scared when she was hiding in that bathroom. But she was afraid of her state then.

She called the bodyguards and informed to tighten the security around the house.

------

Ramanathan stood in front of Ak's condo and sneered. The goons who came with him, started hitting the bodyguards. There were around 50 goons who came with him.

Ten bodyguards soon fell down to the floor. He walked without any worries towards the entrance.

-----

Prakash was confined to the chair and his hands and legs were tied. He was splashed with cold water on his face.

Prakash: kazhatti vittutu adinga da bastards...

Goon 1: enga task Enna theriyuma unnai inga vechirukradhu dhaan....

Prakash: Ennai dhaane vechirukanum... Avale poga vidunga...

Goon 1: avale anuppitu nee thappichu polam nu paakuriya???

They started hitting him and he started bleeding. Preethi cried in distance.

-----

Sindhuja saw the things happening outside the house with security cam. She locked all the doors. There were no servants at home as she sent them home. She did not want them to get hurt amidst these chaos.

Ramanathan started knocking the door vigorously.

Rn: I know you are hiding there.. You cannot escape anymore..

I'm gonna get you...

She listened to his voice and came running to the bedroom. She saw Ak lying on the bed.

Sk: Idhuku mela Enna pandradhu nu Theriyale.. I don't know what to do...

Thirumba solla chance kedaikuma Theriyale arjuney...

I love you....

And one last time I'm asking you....

I'm in danger... Save me...

She then heard the gunshots on the door and then footsteps inside the house. It was getting louder by each minute..

She then tried to roll him down but he was heavy. She was not able to move him. She cried helplessly..

Rn: naana varama neeya vandha en velaiye mudichitu naan poitte iruppen.. Naana vandha nee un purushan.. Yaarum uyiroda irukka mattinga...

She then wiped her tears and walked out of the room. She saw him standing in the living area. She slowly walked down the stairs and stood before him.

Sindhuja: edhuku vandhe???

Rn: ippo Unaku ellame theriyum nu enaku theriyum... Enaku prachanai ah iruppanga nu therinjavangale naan Vittu vechadhe illa theriyuma...

Like your mamanar, mamiyar... If I see them as my threat, I kill them..

Sk: epdi??? Marainju ninnu.. Thiruttu thanama... Olinju... Oru ponne yemathi...

Rn: oh adhuvum therinjurucha???

Apram Enna sonna?? Dho paaru...

Ippo nera dhaane vandhuruken... Dhairyama nikkuren edhachi pannu paappom..

She sneered...

Rn: Unaku Innum thimiru pogale???

He then called the goon who had Prakash and preethi tied up...

Rn: oru live show kaatren paaru...

She saw prakash being tormented.

Sk: you bastard... Leave them alone..

Rn: Now there is no one who could save you... All I'm asking is your sign on these files..

Nee anniku vandhu MD ah utkandhappo naan perusa react pannale.. Do you know why?? Because naan andha place ku vandhalum adhu temporary le irundhu permanent aaga konjam kaalam aayirukum... But nee na oru sign potta podhum everything will come under my name..

Because nee dhaan sonniye... You can make the legal decisions for your husband nu...

Ur Arjun thinks that he is smarter than me... But I'm always smarter than him.. I got him into that accident.. now I'm going to acquire his wealth without any worry...

She turned her face in disgust.

Rn: so you won't sign... Dai andha mela irukka room ku ponga da...

She panicked..

Sk: stop... Stop... Don't go there... Enaku oru promise pannu... Naan sign panna engale vitruven nu Sollu.. I will sign it...

Rn: vittudren.. I promise you...

She promised on her hands.. She wiped her hand in her clothes after he took his hand away.

She then signed the papers... He got the papers from her hand and laughed.

Rn: nee smart ah iruppe nu nenaichen.. Arjun alavuku illa nee...

You know what.. even though I liked Rathna, I really loved sujata.. She was my only woman.. But indha sothukaga avaleiye vittavan naan.. Enaku threat ah irukka ungale vitruvena??? Never...

He then turned towards the goons.

Rn: Dai... Paavam da indha ponnu... Valikama.. Paathu..

Apram mela poi avanaiyum... Sariya??? Sathama illama seiyanum...

Then a guy came with a knife in his hands. He slowly walked towards her with a smile on his face. She closed her eyes when the guy stood in front of her.

But the expected cut was not received instead she heard a sound. She opened her eyes to see the guy shaking his hand in pain and the knife was in ground. She turned around to look behind her.

Ak was standing behind her with a small whip in his hand...

Arjun: Did you miss me???

*Author's note: hello folks, late update.. So long update.. Chapter epdi irukku sollunga... Pidichirundha votes podunga... Comments podunga... Love you all.. Thank you all... Your votes My boost😍😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
123K 8.2K 102
Divided by time ! United by a tragic incident!! A romantic thriller !!! - Believe in Destiny โœจ๐ŸŒปโค๏ธ #1 - Ashwin (3|06|2023)
17.2K 1.5K 35
Four couples ( Vikram Navya , Rishi Meera , Amritha Varun , Ananya Akshay ) This story revolves around this four people !! Ullam kollai poguthada, ha...
24.1K 1.6K 37
Name - Hello, Mr. Zhou (Love and Marriage Anecdotes) Type - Web Novel (CN) Genre - Drama Mature Romance Slice of Life Tags - Absent Parents Acting Be...