Marco vs the forces of Life

By snowglitchz

Ever since a girl came to live in his house hold. He came to a life with danger. Something he wanted. What he... More

1. It Started
2. The Vivid Red Eye's
3. Father Time
4. Dreams
5. Upgrade
6. Truth or Punishment
7. Mackie Hand
8. The Dance
9. Rebel Princess
10. Visiting Star
11. Back to Earth Summer
12. Right Back to Mewni!
13. The Dreams Again
14. Butterfly Form Star
15. Soulrise
16. Holding the Wand
17. Party
18. Photo Booth
19. Marc-nificent Seven V.S Meteora
20. After the Fight
21. Meeting Globgor
22. Pie
23. Catch Up
24. Hanging with Tom
25. Breaking the Blood Moon Curse
26. The Dreams Explained but.....
27. Getting some Answers
28. Too Emotional to make a Portal
30. Made It to Mewni
31.The Solarian Warriors
32. Worlds Clash
33. After the Clash
34. Cheer Up
35. The News
36. Telling Tom
37. Our Baby
38. Care To Join Me?

29. The Magic Well

217 8 0
By snowglitchz

We been with Janna half the day and she still doesn't remember how she got to Mewni. Me and Tom were attacked by possums. We went to see Needles which is why we're picking up tennis balls to apparently pay for Janna's hat.

"Oooh, that's a fresh one. Just about a hundred more to go!"

"Man. A week ago, I was staring at a thousand sunsets in the Dimension with a Thousand Sunsets. And now I'm here picking up tennis balls."

"Yeah, sorry it ended like this."

"It's cool. And you know what?" Tom puts hand on my shoulder. "We're cool."

"Wait, were we not?"

"Well, with Star and I broken up now, just saying it's cool if..."

"If what?" I was confused.

"I mean, if you and your best friend..." He points at Star "...ended up being something else, I wouldn't be mad."

"What?" He thinks I like Star? "Tom, what are you talking about?"

"Guys!"

"Aah!" I drop the tennis balls I was holding.

"I think we gotta-- What are you staring at?"

"Uh... I don't know," I mumble.

"I think we gotta put some pressure on her. This is getting ridiculous. Janna! How can you not be taking this seriously?!"

"Mewni might be in trouble!

"You're wasting so much time!"

"Well, excuse me, Bland Man! Geez!" She walks away.

"Hey! That's not my name!"

"What part of, I don't remember how I got to Mewni, do you guys not understand?! You guys just do not get it! I am the author of my own weirdness! But forgetting how I got to Mewni was totally out of my control, and it freaks me out!"

"Aw, Janna..."

"I'm sorry I can't help you guys out. I really am. I just cannot remember what happened that day for the life of me."

"Janna, I'm... I didn't realize how much all of this was affecting you. Plus, I didn't realize that you actually had human emotions."

"Yeah. Me, neither."

"C'mon. Let's... Let's just take a break." I say trying to cheer her up.

"Well, collecting tennis balls does make me hungry."

"Well then. Let's go eat some tacos!" We head to Britta's taco's. They sat down.

"What do you guys want?"

"Just a drink for me Marco," Star said.

"One taco my dude. O and here's your wallet." I snatch it back from Janna again.

"7 taco's." I nod and went to order the taco's. I paid for them. I stood looking back behind Oskar. I see the door what my parents were talking about. That's where I was found? Now's not the time to think that. Maybe I was shipped from another state? Stop it head. I went back to sit down. Everyone was depressed. We still can't figure a way to get to Mewni. Oskar appears with a tray of food.

"Okay, party people, I got your grub. Taco-o-o-o for Mango-o-o-o. All right. And for the lady... Wait a second! Your name wouldn't happen to be Janna, would it?

"No. It's Banana."

"...Okay, cool. All I know is I'm supposed to refuse service to someone named Janna."

"Can't be too careful!"

"I know, right? Dangerous world. But, as they say, Enjoy your horchata." He gives us our order. We ate in silence. Well except Star was drinking her drink.

"So you just havin' horchata today, huh, Star?"

"I'm just too stressed to eat right now. I mean, we have no idea what's happening on Mewni." I see Tom put a lot of hot sauce on his taco.

"Why do you have to put hot sauce on every bite? Why don't you just put it on the whole taco all at once?" I continue eating.

"Whew! Habanero sauce makes me sweat like a beast!" I see Janna take her jacket off and I notice her shirt.

"Pfft! Hey! That's my shirt!"

"What are you talking about?" I get up.

"This is the 200 taco card mystery prize! And it's mine! Just look at it!" I point the back of the shirt that has the logo of Britta's tacos. "See?!"

"Guys! I remember!"

"You remember stealing my shirt?!"

"No! Shh-shh-shh! Marco! You'll break her train of thought!"

"After I collected the tennis balls, I stopped by here on my way back to Needles and saw a promo for the 200-taco Mystery Prize. And I figured, Hey, this girl has eaten at least 200 tacos over the course of her lifetime, so they already owed me the prize. But they didn't see it that way. So, I claimed what was mine." Janna got up and went to the back entrance of Britta's Taco's. "I went to the back door and..."Janna throws her weight against the door. "Omph! Omph! Omph!" The door opens.

"Hello?" Janna throws her weight again, hitting Brantley to the floor. Janna picks herself up and dusts herself off. We walk in.

"Okay. At Britta's, they always keep the Mystery Prize in the supply closet, so I forced open the door." We watch her looking at the door.

"Yup! Sure enough! Forced entry!" She opens closet door. "And this is where it gets weird!" Star casts cloudy and we hop on. We went into the hole. She cast glowworms. I plug my noise from the smell. "I went down this creepy ladder." I groan with Tom. "Yeah, I think they age their meat down here." Cloudy moves to the very end. We entered a tunnel. "Oh, yeah, this is looking familiar."

"Are those dinosaur bones?"

"Man, this place is downright homey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Oof!" Tom fell from the tennis balls.

"Tennis balls!" We hop off Cloudy. I help Tom up.

"Ah, and here it is! Where I got my new shirt! And then I guess I saw this dumb wall with graffiti."

"Whoooaaaa! I don't think that's graffiti." They look so familiar I mean maybe from history class of ancient drawings.

"Glossaryck? Janna, what happened next?" We turn to Janna seeing writing. She takes out red lipstick and adds the missing "E". She chuckles and falls into a well.

"Aaah!" We run to her and pull her out.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just, uh... fell into some secret sauce."

"Uh, I don't think that's secret sauce." I walk over to Tom looking down the gold water. Janna joins.

"You guys, I've seen these before! This is a well... that leads to the magic." Janna gasps.

"Now I remember! I fell down this thing and suddenly popped over there."

"Alright time to throw some junk in it." Star started casting spells that was big objects to throw in the well. Something about this was throwing me off. "Come on we have to throw junk for a reason. Just help!" We did. We got the stuff around. I picked up a box but stopped at the hieroglyphics that Janna thought was graffiti. I found a pen and notepad. I started to encrypt the drawing to understand what they mean. I can hear Star casting but I stayed focus. I wanted answers. This thing was stinging at the back of my head.

"So, if this is the magic well, it's leading to these boats traveling here...Yeah! That's it! Star, if the magic well connects and, then what if the first were actually humans?"

"Marco! Less talky, more trashy!" I was mad at that. "Sparkling Landfill Garbage Geyser!"

"Star? Hey, I didn't know you worked at Britta's Tacos."

"She doesn't, you clod."

"Uh, so if you don't work here, then what are you doing in the basement?"

"Look, Oskar, we're kind of in an emergency-type situation here. See, I need to get home, and the only way home is down that well and through a big ol' magic slip-and-slide that makes you lose your mind if you're in it too long. So I'm trying to call my daughter – my unicorn daughter – because she stays sane in the magic, and she can guide us through in one piece. So, we're throwing garbage down the well to get her attention."

"Garbage?"

"Oskar, please, try to keep up! My unicorn daughter is a total neat freak. Don't know where she got that from. But the garbage we throw down the well will bring her to us."

"Huh. Well, how about the meat cooler?" Oskar points to a meat cooler. "I bet your unicorn daughter wouldn't be able to ignore that big boy." We walk to it and start pushing it toward the well.

"Stop throwing garbage in here!" I check the well seeing a unicorn.

"Firstborn! Thank goodness! You gotta listen. We need you to take us into the well that leads to Mewni."

"Every time you come in here, you sour this place. I cannot help you. Goodbye." Firstborn disappears back into the well. We walk to the well and look inside.

"Soooo... what do we do now?"

"Well, WE don't do anything. Looks like I gotta just drive in there and hopefully make it back to the Mewni well before I lose my mind."

"What? No way. You're not going in there by yourself. We're going together, Star." I said serious.

"Yeah. Together." Star smiled. "You can use my car if you want." Star nodded. I went to the lid of the well. I see the hand prints Star was talking about. I think I touched this. I flipped the lid. I see another handprint. It was smaller than the other one. I put my hand over it. It was bigger but something about it got me.

"Marco get in!" I turn seeing them in the car already. The passenger seat was free. I hopped in. Star levitated the car above the well, then we fell right in. We start screaming till we landed.

"Thanks for letting us borrow your car, Oskar!"

"What are you doing? You have to go! The last time you were here, you caused a major problem for me."

"Bee-oop!" Star magically creates reins around the Firstborn's muzzle.

"Okay, look, here's the deal. You're my daughter, so you have to do what I say. I need you to lead us through the magic to the Mewni well. And if you don't, do you really want four goo-goo-brained teenagers who've lost their minds running around down here? Yeah, that's right. We're teenagers. We're great at causing problems."

"If you want to go back to Mewni, then I'll send you back to Mewni." The Firstborn's horn starts to glow. Star grabs the Firstborn's horn.

"No! No, no! Don't do the zappy thing! We all have to go back together. Now, be a good daughter unicorn and pull us to the Mewni well. And no more complaining." Firstborn starts dragging the car.

"Now, I can't have any monkey business, so just to be safe, I'm setting the child lock." The lock clicks. Janna scoffs.

"Star, give us a little credit."

"Nuh-uh. I can't risk any of you guys getting out of the car. This place does crazy things to your mind, and if you were to wander off, you'd be done for. Trust me. Now, come on. Let's just sit back and enjoy the ride."

"It is pretty cool." I look around. It actually does. The gold water was strange to me.

"Hey, guys? What are these things?"

"Uh, that's just a tennis b... a tennis b... uhhh..." I blink trying to remember. I look at Janna. "...Hi."

"Hi."

"Oh, boy. It's already starting? All right, say goodbye to your memories, people."

"What? It's kicking in already?! But I'm not ready!"

"Looks like somebody can't handle his magic." Tom laughs. "Newbie."

"Marco, my man. Sit back and relax. Just let it wash over you." Then everything went skywall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 361 24
(c)2016 Revised (c)2018 Because of misunderstandings, Marco Diaz becomes part of a gang and suddenly the gang announces to participate in a gang fi...
117K 1.8K 40
OK, guys sorry that if I have to do this again, that one story I wrote 2 days ago was wack for me, but I'm sure, I mean 100% that this story will be...
27.8K 849 20
Star was the next heir to Rule Mewni, at 22 she has to marry but all the men that her parents picked for her doesn't really fit her interest so she d...
602K 15.4K 28
this is a tomco also know as marco x tom. (YAOI) dont like dont read. There is a plot line and there are still all the other characters to, its a one...