You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Queen saves the King

8.7K 834 403
By Shiya_AS

'Its like chess, you know.
The Queen saves the King.'

She was highly nervous and jittery in front of that pack of old wolves. They were even ready to swallow her whole if she opened her mouth. She thought of the promise she made. She would do anything for him. She looked around everyone. Most of them threw her a menacing look and other few had a confused look on their faces. She wanted to play it in the way they wanted.

She stood at the podium and started addressing the people.

Sk: I'm actually quite inexperienced. My husband and family pampered and kept me under their wings of protection. So I will request you all to teach me everything. Sorry for spoiling your election. But as you all are older and experienced than me, I wish you all could teach me. Thank you. Meeting adjourned.

Everyone was tongue tied. Few of them rejoiced. Other few were worried about company. But they did not say anything then as she was open and yet to commit a mistake.

-------

The guy who was sent by Ramanathan dressed himself as doctor and entered the ward. He checked if anyone was walking around in the ward. He then slowly entered Arjun's room.

Before seeing anything inside the room, he was smacked in his face. His nose bled and he plopped down to the floor. Then he was threw to the side.

Bodyguards hired for Sk were protecting Ak in the hospital. As they were trained in international grounds alongside Prakash. He left Ak in their security. They had already dealt with four of the members. This 'doctor' was the last one as per their intel.

They then called Prakash and informed him about the news.

-----

Sk: Enna aachi anna???

Prakash: Ak is safe...

Sk: Thank god.... ini irukku andha kezhattu pasangalku...

Prakash: ha ha ha ha ha....

Sk: Enna sirikuringa?

Prakash: you are way different from sir but kinda similar to him.

She just nodded her head in response.

Sk: engalale unga Kalyanam vera...

Prakash: sir Illama enaku kalyanama... No way... I will get married when he is fine...

She smiled...

Sk: u r the best anna... sari vaanga.. Nammaku neraiya velai irukku...

------

Ramanathan, Lingam and Sudhakar were highly pissed off with the development. They never thought that Sindhuja would become such a big hindrance for them.

Lingam: chi ipdi nadakum nu nenaika kooda illa??

Sudhakar: avaluku naama adangi poradha???

Lingam: no way.. We should do something...

Ramanathan: you guys are getting everything wrong.. Idhu dhaan nammaku Innum vasadhi... Let that puppet rule.. We can loot everything and she will get all the blame.. Why do you worry?? As far as Arjun being out of picture, we can tackle her easily..

Sudhakar: Arjun Enna aachi?? Any news from hospital??

Ramanathan: waiting for a call..

Then he received a call. He answered it with an irritated face.

Ramanathan: He is safe. Arjun is safe.. That bitch and that Prakash... Aaaaahhhh...

He screamed...

Lingam: you don't worry.. I will deal with her today... Inniku evening eh ava Idhuku laayiku illa nu veliya poga vekkuren...

------

Lingam brought her a file and requested a signature.

Sindhuja: Enna file Idhu???

Lingam: we acquired a tender last month. Adhoda final report. Neenga sign panna aduthu work start panniralam.

She looked at the file and found some irregularities. She did not sign it and she called Prakash over phone.

Sindhuja: immediate meeting veinga... All board members, executives enaku Anga irukkanum.. Acting MD first meeting sollunga... In 30 minutes..

Prakash: okay ma'am.

She returned his file.

Sk: lets discuss this over meeting.

Lingam did not panic but he was rejoicing inside his heart to insult her in front of everyone.

-----

Meeting:

Sk: Mr.Lingam, Can you please tell us the file you submitted to me today?

Lingam: ethanai thedavai soldradhu? Namma win panna tender oda file adhu.

Onnum theriyadha aalungale ellam namma thalai le kattitu thollai kudukranga.. Che...

He murmured. But his voice was clear. She acted non-chalant to his words.

Sk: andha tender pathi explain panna mudiyuma?

Lingam: kozhandhai ku soldra maari sollanumna. Bridge katra project. We are going to build four new bridges in the city. 700 crore budget. We won it by the margin of 18,000.

Idhellam ungalku Therinju irukka vaaippu illa dhaan...

Sk: sari ippo Neenga vittadhu pathi pesuvoma?? The margin we won was not by 18,000. It was actually by 18,313. This project has a budget of 721 crores. We are also going to build two highways encompassing that bridges. Nammaku kedaicha tender ku budget pottadhu en husband..

Lingam: everyone can say this from reading a file.. Meeting start aagum munnadi padichinga pola... Why are you telling this??

Sk: aren't you representing minas construction?? Indha board le avangale dhaane Neenga represent pandringa???

Lingam: yes.. They are working with our company for over 15 years. But I'm big part of credence than minas.

Sk: oh.. Apram yean minas ku 40% revenue??? Originally it was only 20% right??

He gaped his mouth when the truth came out. Minas gave him a huge money to acquire this tender. He was worrying about Arjun. As Ak was not there, he tried to use the situation. But he was caught by her.

Lingam: I think It is a typo. Human err.

Sk: your error should not affect our company in any way. Re-write this file and submit it to my table in half an hour.

Sudhakar: you cannot order us around. What do you know? You are just a woman. You did identify that error. But it did not qualify you to become our boss.

Sk: so what do you want to know?

He then started questioning her about their bigger projects. She answered them diligently. She did not even miss a punctuation. She was point on with her information. Everyone in meeting were amazed to see her transformation.

Sudhakar: idhellam sari... Nammaloda international project epdi nadandhuchi nu theriyuma?

Sk: we started with 10 plants in our and then we extended to 5 eastern countries as they thought it will be difficult for us to develop in Eastern side. But we managed to succeed in 8 months and now we started our plants in four more western countries. This was my Husband's biggest feat. I personally attended meetings of em. If you still had doubts, you can come to my office.

I don't want to waste everyone else's time. Get back to your seats and do your job with due diligence.

Thank you.

Everyone's opinion on her changed after that meeting. She was not any small girl. She was a queen. She proved everyone why she was ready to take that mantle. She even acted swiftly. Other than Ramanathan and his peers, everyone was satisfied with her performance.

-----

She reached hospital after leaving the office. She was extremely tired juggling between work and hospital. She came and sat next to him.

Sk: Arjuney.. Nee edhe nenaichum kavalai padadhe.. I'm handling everything perfectly alright.

You know today everyone tried to test  my knowledge on administrating our company. But those idiots didn't know that you already taught me how to do everything. You are really something you know.

Nee epdi idhellam first eh yosiche???

Her cheerful voice started breaking...

Sk: Unaku first eh theriyuma Unaku ipdi aagum nu?? Yean en kitte Sollale???

You prepared me for everything but nee Illama Ennai naan epdi handle pannikradhu nu mattum yean solli tharale??

You know what I don't mind dealing with those fools. But there is a void in my life. That vacuum. It can be filled only by you. I miss you arjuney.. Come back soon..

Naan paatu paaduna vandhuruviya??? Let me sing a song...

Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan
Iruttil irundhu naan
Yaasikkiren
Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan
Iruttil irundhu naan
Yaasikkiren

Thavam pol irundhu
Yosikkiren
Adhai thavanai
Muraiyil nesikkiren

 Kettu kettu naan
Kirangukiren
Ketpadhu evano
Ariyavillai

 Kaattu moongilin

Kadhukullae avan
Oodhum ragasiyam
Puriyavillai

 Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan
Iruttil irundhu naan
Yaasikkiren

She was not able to finish it. Tears filled her eyes and she cried. She may be stronger to the world. But before him, she stayed her true self.

She then wiped her tears.

Sk: I'm blabbering something.. You don't take that to your mind. You recuperate well and come back soon okay.

We have so much to go through together. My belly will grow. Our baby will come. You need to wake up soon. So get proper rest. I will take care of everything.

After finishing saying that, she laid next  to him. She missed his warmth and that was the only place she felt safe. She drifted off to sleep soon and a tear escaped his eye.

*Author's note: hello folks, happy sunday.. Chapter epdi irukku sollunga??? Pidichirundha vote podunga... Comments podunga... Comments mukkiyam... Love you all... Thank you for supporting my story... Ur votes my boost😍😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.4K 31
Cassandra "Cass" Schmidt is the Niece and Goddaughter of Her Majesty Queen Charlotte, Renowned for her Intelligence, Love for History and Ambitious C...
23.5K 1.6K 37
Name - Hello, Mr. Zhou (Love and Marriage Anecdotes) Type - Web Novel (CN) Genre - Drama Mature Romance Slice of Life Tags - Absent Parents Acting Be...
260K 24.7K 66
This is a romcom ashaangi fanfic. Synopsis of the story : Arjun is a young handsome guy who strongly believes in destined love after reading a book...
53.6K 4.2K 43
the rom com story of anjali and Vikram again...