[BL]蛮荒有个小狼攻

By Rezioj27

Author: Shangbei Street Status: Complete Status in COO: 62 Chapters+4 Extras As a successor of Gu doctor, Xia... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

Chapter 54

1.7K 122 8
By Rezioj27

When Xiao Chen woke up, Yantu was no longer in the tent. One side of the tent was pulled apart, the sunlight came in, and Xiao Chen's eyes shook slightly.

The consciousness returned to the cage again, Xiao Chen felt a little soreness from his body, lowered his head and saw the fine red marks on his body, smiled, it was really crazy last night.

However, it is really unimaginable that he can hold such a large size in his body.

"Yo-" Do it again, I will be able to advance right away.

Xiao Chen was surprised when he heard the voice in his mind, and then replied: "Lao Jin, you finally woke up."

"Yo-" swallowed energy.

Energy? Xiao Chen thought of the legendary Rock Wolf Witch. At that time, it was the Golden Gu King who swallowed the gray mist and fell asleep. It was just that the Golden Gu King's temperament to eat everywhere was really unstoppable.

"Yo." The breath of the orc and you are able to strengthen itself.

"Huh?" Xiao Chen was taken aback, and then asked: "Why is this happening."

The King Gu had an obvious meal before he said, "Because you are destined by heaven, the choice of heaven..." He would never say that the original rainbow flower was unconsciously refined by the orc and took the opportunity to **** it. With a hint of chance, Xiao Chen was sold by the way, and he was bound to this orc.

Heavenly way? Xiao Chen didn't want to say more about this. His age was already the end of the law, and the heavens were illusory, and few people could enlighten the way for longevity.

The Spirit Gu line naturally couldn't escape the control of the Heavenly Dao, and Xiao Chen wouldn't be held accountable for King Jin Gu's words like this. This led to it, and Xiao Chen didn't know about it in the future.

But it doesn't matter whether you know or don't know, this binding is only the effect of providing a touch of goodwill between both parties.

Xiao Chen and Yantu are just people who are predestined. After this binding, when they are combined, when their breath blends, then it is equivalent to "double-cultivation".

And Xiao Chen also clearly felt that King Golden Gu was so close that he could break through to the second level. As long as King Golden Gu was no longer asleep, if he met the person of Evil Gu, King Gu would directly devour it by then, completely without pressure. Up.

At this moment, Yantu walked in with a small wooden bowl. The wooden bowl was square and polished very smoothly, which was many times better than the leaf bowl made by Xiao Chen.

Seeing her little female waking up, Yantu's eyes were tender, and the corners of her usual mouth were slightly raised at this moment, "Abba said, you...Last night, it was too hard and I couldn't eat meat in the morning, so I cooked cabbage soup... …"

This is why Xiao Chen likes to eat this cabbage soup, otherwise Yantu would like to catch a big horn sheep for Xiao Chen to eat directly when he is not hunting by himself.

Hearing the three words "too hard", Xiao Chen was no longer shy, after all, he was really hard last night.

In the Orc Continent, there is no saying that you will have a relationship after you have a relationship, but you will definitely have a relationship after you have a relationship. It's just that Yantu is a little annoyed. His little female was eaten by him before he became an adult. I don't know if it will be. Will own the body of a small female.

Originally, he still wanted to wait a few more years, but what happened in the past few days made Yantu's emotions tense, as if Xiao Chen would leave him if he didn't take action again, so he seemed to lose his mind last night. general.

Xiao Chen was not so delicate. What's more, both of them were good for what happened last night. They didn't have to work so hard at Yantu. He took such a wooden bowl, smelled the fragrance, and drank it.

The crisp leaves locked a trace of spiritual energy, and a faint fragrance on the tip of the tongue made Xiao Chen squinted his eyes, "It's delicious."

"Do you want more?" Yantu was a little cautious, looking at Xiao Chen's masterpiece left by him last night, but he was very satisfied.

"No, I'm full." Xiao Chen didn't correct Yantu's thoughts, and shifted Yantu's attention: "This wooden bowl is also beautifully made, and I like it very much."

"You like it, I will make you a tent." Yantu was approved, his eyes bright.

It's just what you want to do with so many wooden bowls. There is no private ownership and no currency exchange system. If you leave so many wooden bowls dry, you are not afraid of mildew.

Xiao Chen thought so, but still said tactfully: "So many wooden bowls are useless."

"It can be used by our son. If it doesn't help, we will return it to the merchant orc or exchange it with other orcs." Yantu didn't care much.

Xiao Chen ignored the two words son directly. He is not a female here, but he doesn't know if his body will change. These things will only be discussed later.

But the orc exchange gave him a hint of interest.

Seeing that Xiao Chen was interested, Yantu said directly: "Every time in the white moon period, that is, before the cold moon period, the orcs in this hunting forest will gather together and exchange things that they don't have nearby."

"Take me there then." Xiao Chen thought of the naturally formed vegetable field, and he didn't know if there would be any good things in other places, such as silk threads, which are the best.

"Okay." Yantu kissed Xiao Chen on the forehead and said, "When the Rock Wolf Witch is ready, we will get married."

Xiao Chen already knows that marriage means not only to be married, but also to hold a wedding ceremony and pray to the beasts and gods. "Well, before that, we should build the wooden house."

Yantu smiled, "I will work hard." Thinking of the wooden house, Yantu also looked forward to it.

Xiao Chen also had a faint hunch, thinking that the place where the evil gu was placed by the person behind might also be the time when he was married.

Before using the bath tub last night, he saw that there was an evil Gu in Dong Nai's body, and the power of that Spirit Gu was getting weaker and weaker. When the life Gu was swallowed by the evil Gu, Dong Nai would undoubtedly die. Up.

However, this method of death is different from Evil Gu, and it is completely like a deathbed.

No wonder these females, except for the Rock Wolf Witch, only have the function of "birth and raise children", perhaps plus a body that is slightly stronger due to environmental needs.

The atmosphere between the two became a little ambiguous, when Dongchuan ran in joyfully, "Da Wu, Yantu, Rock Wolf Witch has woke up."

The Rock Wolf Witch naturally woke up yesterday, but due to his mental weakness, he was unwilling to entertain more, because he did not hide it from others.

After a whole night of conscious cultivation, the whole person was much better, and he notified the young orc guarding outside the flash hole.

The young orc excitedly received the order, divided into several directions, and notified everyone, of course, he would not miss the savior Xiao Chen.

The patriarch was not far away from the Rock Wolf Witch, and he arrived the first step. Seeing the Rock Wolf Witch's complexion, he suddenly felt better because he was worried about Baiyan's injury.

The Rock Wolf Witch also noticed the patriarch's guilt and self-blame, so he calmed down a bit, and knocked out a news that shocked him.

The one who rescued him turned out to be a great witch? And this great witch is still an underage female? This female is still very beautiful?

Forget it, this great witch actually saved Yantu, but he confirmed that Yantu at that time was injured in the Xia Dantian broken, and the animal power was so powerful that it was absolutely impossible to survive.

This was saved, but thinking of his injury, Rock Wolf Witch lowered his eyes, and he couldn't help but believe it. It is estimated that his promotion was also related to this great witch.

Thinking about it this way, the Rock Wolf Witch is also a little excited. Is this Xiao Chen Great Witch also from the same origin as him?

The Rock Wolf Witch dispersed the grateful people first, leaving only the patriarch, waiting with excitement for this great witch who might have the same origin as him.

Xiao Chen and Yantu came in the Rock Wolf Witch's expectation. At a glance, they knew that Rock Wolf Witch's body was much better, but...

The Rock Wolf Witch in the unconscious state didn't give him much thought, but the Rock Wolf Witch who woke up now gave him a very kind feeling.

How is this going? Could it be that the rock wolf witch used any witchcraft?

The Rock Wolf Witch’s feeling was not right with Xiao Chen. He was delighted to see Xiao Chen coming in, but before his smile appeared, he felt a level of coercion rushing toward him. This coercion surpassed the huge waves of fire, and even Can't even breathe.

This is the first time he has encountered this weird situation.

Since he became an adult, or he has been conscious, he has not encountered such a situation, not to mention smooth wind.

The Rock Wolf Witch subconsciously wanted to bow his head and worship, and he didn't even have the thought of temptation.

Fortunately, when he had just moved, Xiao Chen said: "But is there something uncomfortable?"

The pressure on Rock Wolf Witch instantly disappeared, and he blinked suspiciously, almost ignoring what he had heard from the patriarch before. Great Witch Xiao Chen didn't speak orc language, so he didn't wait for Yantu to translate, and said, "Yeah. , I feel that my body is recovering, and there is no major event."

Xiao Chen, Yantu, and the patriarch were also surprised.

The patriarch was surprised that the Rock Wolf Witch seemed to understand the strange language Xiao Chen said, while Yantu was surprised that the Rock Wolf Witch answered Xiao Chen's question correctly.

Xiao Chen was just astonished, he could understand the words of the Rock Wolf Witch.

Seeing that the three were surprised, Rock Wolf Wu suddenly remembered what the patriarch had said before, but he was not surprised, but felt that this should be the case. He and Da Wu have the same identity, although they have different voices, they can move the meanings of both parties. .

"Patriarch, Yantu, you leave first, I have something to report to the Great Witch." The Rock Wolf Witch is accustomed to issuing orders. The patriarch and Yantu are accustomed to it, but Xiao Chen frowned slightly.

It's just that he just wanted to hold Yantu, when he saw Yantu shook his head, "Chenchen, I'm waiting for you outside."

"Yeah." Xiao Chen nodded, and gently kissed the corner of Yantu's mouth, so as to soothe the other person's heart that might be hurt.

The patriarch had long been surprised, and went out first, but the Rock Wolf Witch was shocked, but he didn't dare to say anything.

Because of the traces on his body, Xiao Chen wrapped a large animal skin when he went out, so no one saw the traces, but the patriarch smelled it, and naturally understood.

After Yantu and the patriarch went out, the Rock Wolf Witch recovered his expression and said to Xiao Chen: "Jisang pays respects to the Great Witch Xiao Chen."

Ji Sang is also the name of the Rock Wolf Witch, but he doesn't know anything about this name. As a person like him, it is taboo to be known by his name.

So when the two of Ji Sang came out, Xiao Chen felt a mysterious feeling in his heart, but he didn't catch it, "Ji Sang, is there anything to say?"

Rock Wolf Witch Ji Sang looked a little thoughtful, "Did the Great Witch also find out about this place?"

Xiao Chen didn't say a word, but looked at the Rock Wolf Witch quietly. Although the Rock Wolf Witch now gave him a sense of intimacy, his level of suspicion had not diminished.

It seemed that he had also understood Xiao Chen's meaning, and the Rock Wolf Witch no longer concealed it, and directly said everything he knew.

"Decades ago, when I arrived in this tribe, I found that the females of this tribe were very weird. One part contained spiritual gu, and one body contained evil gu. And the witch of this tribe died suddenly, so I successfully accepted this. position.

I just didn't expect that my abilities were low, I couldn't detect who was causing the trouble, and I couldn't get rid of the evil gu. But for so many years, I am not without a little news, I can feel that this tribe has an existence like me.

And that existence seems to be very evil. It should be created by the creation of evil gu, but this evil gu was transformed before me, and its ability is stronger than me..."

"Wait..." Xiao Chen's eyes stared sharply, "What do you mean by transformation? You are not a human being?"

The Rock Wolf Witch was surprised, "Isn't the Great Witch transformed by Spirit Gu?"

Spiritual Gu? what is that? In other words, the Rock Wolf Witch in front of him is not a human, but a spirit gu formed?

If it were Ling Gu, Xiao Chen wouldn't be surprised why he had a cordial feeling for Rock Wolf Witch.

However, he had never seen a spirit gu transforming into shape, and had never heard of it.

Could it be the rules of this world that can transform spirits into form?

The Rock Wolf Witch did not deny it but said directly: "I am a spirit gu conceived by a rainbow flower. I have the ability to transform in the young stage. Other spirit gu and spirit creatures do not have this ability, but our promotion has to It's hard and hard.

And this evil gu in the tribe must have been transformed. And it seems that he has the energy for the growth period, otherwise it would be impossible to make so many evil gu, so please ask the great witch helper to get rid of this evil gu. "

After this conversation, the Rock Wolf Witch also guessed that Xiao Chen should not have been transformed by Spirit Gu, but now even if he was confused, he did not dare to ask more.

It's just that Xiao Chen fell into contemplation. The rainbow flower had existed as soon as he entered this world, and his life Gu seemed to have gained something when he saved Yantu.

That's why Golden Gu King has such a big change? In other words, this Golden Gu King might turn into a human form in the future?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.8K 71
Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Qi; because of an accident, they both crossed into the ancient times. Mo Qi who was preinstalled...
81.7K 4.1K 75
From infancy to maturity, what Ye Zhou dislikes the most was "two". The reasons were: he was ranked second at home, he had been forever ranked second...
26.1K 845 70
Title: 怪本座自以为攻 Author: Lin Buhuan (林不欢) Synopsis: 70 Chapters + 10 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Jiang Qian, as a high-level peacock, is not only b...
3M 128K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...