Deletion

By 2021Night

Deku was left in front of UA when he was 3 months old. Nezu finds him and finds out that he was born with a q... More

Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - On Board
Chapter 3 - Babysitting
Chapter 4 - Test
Chapter 5 - Support
Chapter 6 - First Word
Chapter 7 - Released
Chapter 8 - First Friend
Chapter 10 - Trial
Chapter 11 - Secret
Chapter 12 - UA
Chapter 13 - Alarm
Chapter 14 - USJ
Chapter 15 - Announcement
Chapter 16 - Sports Festival
Chapter 17 - Stain
Chapter 18 - Nightmare
Chapter 19 - Arrival
Chapter 20 - Training
Chapter 21 - Attack
Chapter 22 - Dorms
Chapter 23 - Feelings
Chapter 24 - Confession
Chapter 25 - Approval
Chapter 26 - Beach
Chapter 27 - Kidnapped
Chapter 28 - Plan
Chapter 29 - Operation
Chapter 30 - Aftermath

Chapter 9 - Outing

10K 337 265
By 2021Night

Since making a new friend, Iida and the others came to visit Izuku every Sunday, so the children could play with each other. The teenagers just talked to Nezu, or even got tutored by him. They were falling behind and needed help with their studies. Izuku and Iida would talk and play, but mostly talk about how people their age do.

Iida even explained what was happening outside that Izuku hasn't seen in 2 years and his life story. Izuku was happy to hear all the stories Iida told him about, but wished he could go out as well.

Soon 1 year passed and they both were 4. Iida was getting his quirk soon and Izuku was wondering what to tell Iida about his quirk. Iida has been with Izuku for the past year and never saw Izuku leave UA or his house, so as a way to thank him for being a wonderful friend, he was going to free him.

On one Sunday, Iida came over with his brother and the other caretakers for a play date, or how the teenagers call it, their tutor session. Everything was going the same. Izuku dragged Iida to his bedroom and they closed the door, but once it was closed Iida suggested something Izuku never thought of.

"Izuku, we should sneak out." He suggested.

Izuku was surprised. Iida always wanted to follow the rules, yet he was suggesting something that could make the others mad.

"Why?" Asked Izuku.

Iida sighed. "You said you haven't been outside since you were 1, so why not go outside now after 3 years?"

"But, what if we make the others angry, or even worst, sad?" Complained Izuku.

"We can explain it to them later and I would take all the blame if they find out." Iida said.

"No! Then Ten-chan is in trouble. I don't want that."

Iida sighed again, "But don't you want to go outside?"

Izuku was silent and then made up his mind. "I will go, but we have to get back before the others realize."

Iida smiled and they quietly walked downstairs. They checked that they were all busy and saw that Nezu was sipping tea while the rest were studying. Iida walked towards the window and opened it. Once it was opened, he hopped out with Izuku following him. When they were out, Izuku looked around and saw people in the far distance. He faced Iida with gleaming eyes. Iida smiled and they ran around with Iida as the tour guide. Then they reached a forest.

"Hey Ten-chan, can we go in there?" Asked Izuku.

"Sure, but watch your step ok?" Iida recommend.

Izuku nodded and walked inside with Iida. They keep wondering around and Izuku took all of his surroundings. They were chatting about things, but they stopped when they head quiet cries. Izuku immediately rushed towards the sound and Iida followed him. They kept running until they saw a child crouched down on the floor with his hands around his legs and head in between them. The boy had bandages around his left eye and he had two different hair colours. They were split in half, with the white hair on the right and the red on the left.

Iida was cautious and didn't approach the kid, but Izuku was worried. It was plastered all over his face and he slowly walked towards the boy. Iida tried to grab his arm, but couldn't.

"Hey, are you ok?" Asked Izuku.

The boy looked up and saw Izuku with the sunshine right behind him. It made Izuku shine brighter and the child thought it looked cool.

He answered, "No, I'm not okay. My father poured boiling water on my face because I didn't use my quirk better in the training."

Izuku scrunched his brows together. "That's not nice. Does your father do that normally?"

The boy nodded. "He hits me and my siblings, even my mother." Once realizing what he said, he covered his mouth. He wasn't supposed to tell a stranger that, but he felt safe with the person in front of him. He felt like he could tell him everything, even the things he shouldn't.

Iida watched from afar with his worrying for Izuku gone, but the concern for the new kid they have just met, grew. A parent shouldn't hit a child. He could tell that Izuku was not happy after hearing the response the dual hair coloured boy said, but he knew that Izuku would save him somehow.

"That's even more not nice. Why don't you come with me and we will save your family?" Asked Izuku.

The kid was shocked. A stranger that he just met today wanted to help him, but should he really trust him? He thought that he seemed to be a nice person and he could trust him.

The boy nodded and got off from the ground. He took Izuku's hand and introduced himself.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki, thank you for helping me." He said.

Iida walked over and Todoroki faced him. Iida bowed to him and placed his hand in front. He replied, "Nice to meet you Todoroki, I am Tenya Iida."

Todoroki shook his hand and nodded. They both faced Izuku as he introduced himself.

"Hi Sho-chan, I'm Izuku. You can call me Izuku, zuzu, zuku or izu." He said with a bright smile.

Todoroki squinted and leaned towards Iida. He asked, "What is 'Sho-chan'? And is this normal?"

Iida, who was also squinting answered, "Yes, this is normal and you're Sho-chan. He calls me Ten-chan, so I'm guessing he thinks of you as a friend."

Todoroki smiled slightly knowing that he made his first friend. They all walked to Nezu's house and they got to know each other on the way. Todoroki felt safe with telling Iida and Izuku his life story and his feelings. Iida was concerned and was mad towards the number 2 hero, Endeavor, but he knew that he couldn't help. He looked over to the green haired boy, who was too quiet. Izuku was mad and Iida could feel bloodlust from the innocent bean, but he stayed silent as he continued to listen to Todoroki's story.

Once they reached Nezu's house, they could hear the chaos inside of the house. Iida and Izuku sweat dropped because they forgot that they snuck out of the house. Todoroki was confused but followed Iida and Izuku through an open window of the house, but when they were inside of the house, there was a white chimera glaring at them. The green and blue haired children gulped as Nezu started to open his mouth.

"Where have you been?" He asked in a cold tone without his normal smile.

Iida was frozen and remembered that he said he would have took the blame, but before he could say anything, Izuku spoke up.

"I'm sorry papa, I suggested to Iida that we sneak out of the house, since I haven't left the house in 3 years." Izuku answered.

Todoroki's eyes widened. The child that told him to follow him hadn't been out of the house for 3 years. It made him wonder. 'Why was he not allowed to go out?'

Nezu sighed. He knew that Izuku missed going outside, but he didn't think that he would actually sneak out.

"It's fine, but you're not going outside. Don't do that again." Nezu demanded.

Iida and Todoroki were shocked. 'Does that mean the Izuku couldn't leave the house anymore?' They asked themselves.

"Sir, that's not fair. I was the one that convinced him to sne-" Iida started to say, but was cut off by Izuku.

"I understand, but papa, I know that I'm in no to ask, but please can we get rid of Endeavor?" Izuku asked.

Nezu was surprised. Izuku had snuck out, but he wanted to get rid of Endeavor. Nezu asked, "May I know why?"

Izuku pushed Todoroki to the front and Nezu immediately recognized who it was.

"Izuku, why is Endeavor's youngest son here?"

"Papa, Endeavor has committed abuse, family violence and has hurt many citizens while fighting villains. I believe that he is no longer needed in society." Izuku said with dead eyes.

Nezu was shocked. He knew about the last part, but didn't know about the first two. He looked back to Todoroki and saw injuries and the bandages. He sighed and asked Todoroki about his past. They all moved to Nezu's study and the teenagers joined in too. They all heard all of what Endeavor had done to his family and they were all were disgust with the so-called 'number 2 hero'.

"Wow, you must have had a lot to endure, little one." Oboro said as he patted Todoroki's head.

Hizashi nodded. "To think the number 2 hero would do that."

Aizawa grunted, "Well, he is always trying to get into the number 1 hero's place and he's also a flaming trash can. He should just disappear."

At the comment, Todoroki's eyes lit up. He nodded at a fast rate. The teenagers sweat dropped. Endeavor really mistreated his kids for one of them to want him dead.

It was getting dark and the group had a lot of evidence on Endeavor, thanks to the expert Izuku. They were going to get the report to the court on the next day. Once Todoroki heard the news, he was happy and smiled. He was glad that he made friends and they were helping him to get out of the house hold that he hated so much.

Todoroki stayed over at Nezu's house and so did Iida, since Todoroki didn't want to go home and Iida didn't want to be left out. They all slept in Izuku's room, but before they were asleep, they talked about Todoroki's quirk, since (they thought) he was the only one with a quirk. Izuku loved to hear about quirks and he even took notes on Todoroki's quirk. He also mumbled possibilities of how to use it as he jotted them down in his notes. Time to time, Todoroki would ask, 'Is this normal' to Iida, but all he got as a response was a nod.

Nezu was happy that Izuku was helping someone and saving them, but was worried about Izuku going out in public. He also was worried about what should he tell them about Izuku's quirk. Would they leave him once they find out? Will they be the same? Will Izuku be treated as a monster?

He had many questions, but he decided to leave them be and focus on saving Todoroki's siblings and mother from the monster, Endeavor. The trial would be on the next day and it was his mission for it to succeed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 162 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
6.4K 131 9
Shoto Todoroki has been abused by his father since his quirk developed. Once he got accepted into UA he found it harder and harder to hide this fact...
5.3K 481 42
A Quirkless Loser and the boy in Ua are the same person. He is dangerous for himself and incredible geniuses. Who can destroy people with words. But...
13.6K 311 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...