Forbidden Desires

By TommyMarvsHorcrux

Amara Volkov, the daughter of the Russian mafia leader, is one of their best assassins'. She has trained all... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
The Boys Aesthetic
Luca and Amara's Aesthetic
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
A/N
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
A/N
Alternate Epilogue

Chapter Six

21.5K 400 58
By TommyMarvsHorcrux

The warm water hit Amara's skin as she hopped in the shower, pouring the soap over the bruised spots on her leg.

It had been three days since she failed the mission. Her father hasn't talked to her and to be honest, she didn't want to talk to him.

She spent those three days covering up the dark bruise on her cheek. She felt weak.

She felt her eyes tear up but didn't let the tears fall. Instead, she finished her shower and shut off the water, grabbing the black towel as she got out.

She took the brush from her drawer and brushed her wet hair, her eyes staring directly at her through the mirror.

She slammed the brush on the counter, the metal clattering against the cold marble. Her head was now in-between her arms as she leaned against the counter, the feeling of failure sinking into her chest.

She looked back up, grabbing the clothes in front of her and walked out of the room.

"Перестань быть слабым." (Don't be weak.) She told herself. She wouldn't let her father get to her. Plus, it wasn't her fault, it was Luca's. He ruined her entire mission. Why couldn't her father see that?

She quickly brushed away the thought and put on her clothes, the black sweater and pants hanging loose on her body.

A knock sounded at the door and she opened it, letting four boys walk through.

"Thought you'd like company." Jack said, sitting on the couch across the room.

She scoffed, grabbing the bottle of whiskey on the bar cart. She handed them each a glass, downing her first one and pouring herself another.

"It's not your fault, Amara." Mason said, taking a light sip of the strong alcohol.

"Tell that to my father." She said, plopping herself in between Alec and Derek on the couch.

"Igor doesn't know what he's talking about." Mason continued. "You weren't expecting Peretti to be there. Besides, he didn't even get the guns himself."

"Mason, those were high quality guns. Something my father has been trying to get his hands on for years and I fucking blew it." She downed the second glass of whiskey, walking to get another one but Mason stopped her, his hand on her thigh to pull her down.

"Don't worry about it Amara. No one is judging you they just-" Jack paused as Derek gave him a look.

"They just what?" She asked, her attention now directly on Jack.

"U-Um, nothing." He cleared his throat, avoiding eye contact with the angry girl in front of him.

"Jack." She said harshly. "They just what?" She repeated, watching as the guys gave the man death stares.

"They feel bad for you." Alec finally said and Jack let out a sigh of relief.

"Seriously guys?" Mason said, putting down the whiskey glass on the table.

He put his hand on her shoulder, making her turn toward him.

"Amara. Everyone knows what happened with you and your father that night." He softly said, his thumb lightly tracing circles on her shoulder.

"Of course they fucking did." She gritted out, throwing her head back into the couch cushions.

"We're here for you if you want to talk about it." Derek told her, giving her a sympathetic nod.

"I'm fine guys. I just don't want to talk about it anymore." She said.

"What are we going to do about Luca?" Jack asked, taking a large sip of his drink.

"Nothing." She said simply. "I'm not aloud to deal with the Italians anymore."

"Come on." Mason said. "You're really gonna let your father stop you?"

She paused for a moment, contemplating their words. "What do you guys mean?" She asked, sitting up from her slouching position.

"Why don't we kill him." Jack suggested, a spark of life firing inside his eyes.

"Or we kidnap him. Torture him until he begs us to kill him." Derek chimed in, a smile on his face.

"Nah. I say we trap him inside a box and see how insane he becomes." Alec said. Everyone looked toward him, a weird look on their faces.

"You're telling me, if you got the hands on the son of the Italian mafia, you would trap him in a box?" Mason asked, making Alec go silent.

"I don't know. It was just an idea." He responded.

"Ok well, that can't happen." She told them. "My father would never allow that."

"Who says your father has to know?" Derek said, a smirk forming on his face.

"Are we really doing this?" Jack asked, a hint of regret on his face.

"For Amara we will." Alec said, patting her on the back, his strong arms making her etch a bit forward.

Mason raised his glass and everyone followed. "За смерть Луки Перетти!" (Here's to the death of Luca Peretti!)

"За смерть Луки Перетти!" Everyone repeated, clinking their glasses together.

A/N- 1K Already! Thank you guys so much! I love you all!!!

-Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.6K 20
[ completed ] Book one. "๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž? ๐–๐ž ๐๐—ผ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐๐—ผ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐—ผ." "๐Œ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž" โ˜˜๏ธŽ...
3.3M 82.9K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...
244K 5.1K 72
(Will be going under major editing soon) When Nova Smith starts working at a new hospital what happened when she meets the man that every girl falls...
1.4M 39.1K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...