JUST IN TIME (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

VIII š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’‰š’†š’š š’‹š’–š’…š’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Ple... More

JLRK
I LOVE YOU TOO
HIGH HOPES
YOU
WAVES AND CHERRY
YOU KNOW
I WOULD RATHER
NOISY HORNS
CAUGHT
FLAMING SAMBUKA
DEAR JENNIE
RUNNING GLASSES
IN THE ROOM
CHILLS & THRILLS
TWENTY
THE START
BIG BEN
BEAUTIFUL BOY
LOST
BLUE NOTE
PUSH THE BUTTON
TRY AGAIN
LIFE GOES ON
BEHIND THE COLOR BARS
SKYLAR BECAME HELL
BROWN BOX
BAKER STREET
SHE DISAPPEARED
RICHARD HARRIS
BLACKBIRD
BLACKBIRD, FLY
WE NEED TO INNOVATE
27TH OF SEPTEMBER
SOMETHING IN THE WAY SHE MOVES
YESTERDAY
MAKE A WISH
UNRESOLVED ISSUES
FORGIVE ME TOO
SHE'S MY PEACE OF MIND
RION GOT THE FEELS
CHUCK
SON OF A CRYBABY
SIX WORDS
PRAGUE

LET THEM SAY WE'RE CRAZY

14K 439 32
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

I'm so nervous.  How am I going to tell Lisa today about my pregnancy? We're at the grocery now buying our supplies and also everything we need for our Christmas's eve get together at Jisoo and Rosé's at their place. We're so sad that Kai is not going to be around for Christmas. Though he already knows about me being pregnant and he is so ecstatic! I really should tell Lisa today because I want her to accompany me on my check up first week of January.

"Jen, this or this? Which one do you use again? Sorry I forgot. The packaging is so similar and even the logo. I always get the wrong one. I think, I should take a picture of your choice so next time you asked me to get your pads, I would know already. They really should change their logos. Too strong. Sanitary pads should be friendly and feminine."Lisa holds two variants of sanitary pads in front of me. And this smarty ass sounds really amazing with her ideas as always. I laughed and she is wondering why. She's so cute! God. Baby, if you just know I'm not going to be needing those for straight nine months. Hahaha!

"Baby, I still have at home."I said.

"No. You don't have any there. I checked before we left your apartment."Ugh. Her memory is really sharp!

"I still have. Don't bother."I said and held her arm so I can lean my head on her shoulder. I actually felt tired already.

"You tired? Why don't you wait for me over there? I believe there's a seat where you can rest first."She suggested.

"Are you sure?"I asked.

"Of course. I have our list and you can text me if you need something to add more."She smiled at me. I kissed her. Gosh. Why am I so so so clingy to Lisa lately?

We prepared ourselves for our Christmas dinner. Mom and Dad called to greet Lisa and I. We apologized that we were not able to come home for the holidays. Jisoo was the one who is insisting that we'll spend altogether here for now. I came out from the bathroom and I saw Lisa in front of the mirror fixing herself in a neat white polo folded up to her elbow and so hot in her ripped jeans and how I missed looking at her in oxford shoes. So attractive! Good thing she prepared because I am doing something special tonight. She noticed I'm glancing at her and she is smiling like crazy!

"Have you ever had a crush on me before?"What a question, Lisa? Hahaha! I laughed so hard.

"What's funny? I am just curious!"She is so cute!

"Yes."I said and she smiled.

"Hmmm? When?"She is really really cute. I swear! She drank her coffee and waited for my answer.

"When we had our first sex in my car."I said and she almost choked on her hot coffee.

"Jennie? Of all? Seriously?"She asked.

"Yeah. Why? What's wrong with that?I did not expect you were so good! You're the best! I mean, I only had sexwith you whole my life. But I can say you are the best."I confessed and yes, Lisa got surprised.

"So you thought I had sex with that guy I brought here when you surprised me on our birthday last year? For your information, I looked for you."I said and she is still processing.

Oh no no no. She suddenly looked sad. Probably she's feeling guilty now because she had been sleeping with random women after that incident.

"Come here, help me zip my dress up."I asked and she came to me.

"Hey. It's okay. It's your right to sleep with other women that time. You had a choice. We're not married and not in a relationship that time."I said.

"Still, I am so sorry."She said.

I kissed her lips and I believe it calmed her. I didn't put any make up on and Lisa couldn't focus driving. She has always been in love with my bare face. She kept telling me how beautiful I am and all I do is chuckle and blush.

We arrived at Jisoo and Rosé's place and we started grilling the seafood and some barbeque Lisa and I got. We can't get enough of Jisoo's homemade pizza too! I kept feeding Lisa and I noticed my sister shook her head and kept laughing. She approached me when Rosé opened the door when someone hit the doorbell while Lisa is getting some ice from their fridge.

"Are you in love with her already?"The sister asked.

"I have been in love with her, you know that."I said.

"Ready?"She added.

I don't know. Maybe? Maybe not? Come what may! I just smiled at my sister and didn't say a word.

"Kai Oh, my god!"I heard Lisa screaming. Gosh! Kai is here! We all went to him and hugged him tight!

"Missed you, bitches! Can I have all of the Korean barbeque for tonight?"He said and we're really happy to see him.

And not only him. He introduced to us his new boyfriend, Vaughn. They look so cute together!

We started eating in one rectangular table. The night gets emotional. Lisa started a toast of this fine wine she bought. We reminisced our high school memories. We thanked each other for the support each one has been giving to one another all these years. Lisa snaked her arm on my back and we noticed everyone's staring at us most of the time.

"So Lisa, Jennie, what are your plans after graduation?"Kai asked.

"Uhm. I am probably going to London. Job. Yeah."She said and looked at me with her eyes being not sure if she really will push through. I know she's holding back because of me.

"What about you and Jennie? Hmmm.Jennie?"Rosé asked.

They're all curious of what's going to happen to us. I know they're really scared of my answer.

"I'll support Lisa. You know this time I trust my partner here. I mean, everything Lisa plans for us, then so be it. Come what may! If she's going to London then I'll go with my love."I said looking at Lisa and they were all shocked.

So cute she looked at her back if there's someone there I was referring to.

"Lo-- love? Pa-partner?"She's stuttering.

"Whatever you want me to call you. May I know?"I said and she's still dumbfounded.

"Are-- whichever you like. But I prefer as your "love". Wait. Are we-- are you telling me we're official now?"She asked.

"I love you Lisa. Not only as my best friend. I love you as you are. As mine."I said and everyone was speechless. I raised my eyebrows.

"So what? Will you be mine? Ugh. You're not asking lately. Too slow. Gosh! I have been calling you my endearment for you all these years!Babe, Baby, Love! You all don't get it!"I said and Jisoo laughed.

Rosé is in tears. Kai and Vaughn were blushing and screaming. Lisa's still frozen. I kissed her lips. Maybe she'll go back to her senses.

"Me-merry Chr- Christmas everyone and I love you so much Jennie Kim!"She said crying.  Aww. She's so cute!

She hugged me tight and everyone's celebrating!

The dawn's about to end on the 25th of December and here we are being so sexy when we arrived home and she's starting to undress me as she kissed my neck. I was not able to announce my pregnancy earlier as I thought that it would be more special if it's only the two of us.

We reached our room and I just turned on my small lamp. She laid me in bed and started kissing my neck. Down to the part of my breast uncovered by my bra. She went down to my tummy and kissed my skin there.

I think it's time.

"Did you hear that?"I said.

"Hmmm? The what? Are you hungry? You need anything?"Her brows rose.

"Someone on my tummy says 'I love you so much Dada!'"She lifted her body up with eyes wide open.

Lisa was so weird because she ran out of the room! Hahahahaha!

After a while, she went back with her guitar and started plucking. Hmm. Oh, I love this song.  She's making a romantic and slow version of her own.

"I'm so glad I found you.
I'm not gonna lose you.
Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you.
Take you to the good times, see you through the bad times.
Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do.
Let them say we're crazy, what do they know?
Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go.
Let the world around us just fall apart.
Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart.
And we can build this dream together.
Standing strong forever.
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other.
Nothing's gonna stop us.
Oooh. All that I need is you."

Lisa knows how this song makes my heart somersault in joy!

"I-- I'm sorry. I don't have a ring with me.I hope you loved the song.Jennie, I love you! Thank you for making me so happy!With baby or none yet, I am still going to ask you to marry me. So will you marry me when I have saved up for it already? Hmmm. Three years from now, will you? Say yes please?"Oh. I don't know why Lisa is so cute right now while crying.

"Wow! I love the song! But babe, you really proposed to me right now that I'm just on my underwear?"I said and we both laughed. But yes, we're both in tears of joy.

"I promise, one day, I'll do it in Prague."She said while taking off her clothes to be fair with me and we both can't stop giggling and crying and just being sexy for this lovely night.

"I love you, Lisa!"

"I love you, Jennie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 76.6K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...
283K 4.7K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
1M 29.1K 48
II š’”š’Šš’ˆš’† š’„š’“š’šš’„š’“š’š š’Œš’‚ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
118K 3.7K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...