visique violet, 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑...

Por -GODDESSOFLOVE

▌ˏ'୭̥ *ೃ ✧ 𝒐𝒐𝒊. ᎒〔 𝓥𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚀𝚄𝙴 𝓥𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝚃 ! 〕 ↳ 보이지 않는 보라색 ❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝔟𝔲�... Más

𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗌.
𝗌.𝗁.𝗂.𝖾.𝗅.𝖽. 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾.
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛
𝟎𝟎𝟏. mind
𝟎𝟎𝟐. cooler
𝟎𝟎𝟑. oh, we will
𝟎𝟎𝟒. destroy
𝟎𝟎𝟓. vision
𝟎𝟎𝟔. peck on the lips
𝟎𝟎𝟕. you promised
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝑐𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑟
𝟎𝟎𝟖. ant-man
𝟎𝟎𝟗. the red one? it's cute
𝟎𝟏𝟎. right option, wrongly performed
𝟎𝟏𝟏. no matter what
𝟎𝟏𝟐. your highness
𝟎𝟏𝟑. i know a guy
𝟎𝟏𝟒. violet diamonds
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
𝟎𝟏𝟓. kisses and apologies
𝟎𝟏𝟔. stage two in the relationship
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑟

𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑸𝑼𝑬 𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑻.

5.7K 149 69
Por -GODDESSOFLOVE

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
· 。゚୧ ⋆. VISIQUE VIOLET. ₊˚.༄

❨ 𑁍゚𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𑁍゚❩
━━━ THE VIOLET & THE SUPER-SOLDIER,
❝ you might love her now, but you loved me first ❞

❨ ∘ 𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 ∘ | 見えないバイオレット ❩
𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑸𝑼𝑬 𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑻 - 𝚁 𝙾 𝙶 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂
i will do everything i can to save you

ooo.             THE MAXIMOFF TRIPLETS WERE SPECIAL, each of them having impressive powers that no regular mortal could have.

               Pietro, Wanda, and Lucrecia Maximoff—the three siblings that bravely volunteered to be made into, what HYDRA would call them, weapons. At only ten years old, the triplets lost their parents from Stark Industries' weapons. Since then, the three of them grew hatred on the man whose last name was stamped on the weapon that stole their parents lives. Stark.

               PIETRO, the oldest, was given the power of vast superhuman speed, stamina, reaction and reflexes Eidetic memory, rapid healing, and the creation of high speed winds and tornadoes — in short, he can run really fast, like, very fast.

               WANDA, the middle child, was given telekinesis, energy manipulation, the power to move things with her mind, and some form of neuroelectric interfacing that allows her to both read thoughts and also give her targets waking nightmares — she's basically a really powerful witch.

               LUCRECIA, the youngest, was given the power of invisibility, force field generation, mind compulsion and dream manipulation, the ability to read minds and go through memories, telekinesis, the ability to teleport, and enhanced senses — she was the Violet of the kids movie 'The Incredibles' but so much better.

               Together, the three of them were unstoppable. Way more powerful than the superhero group, the Avengers. When said group of superheroes take down the HYDRA base in Sokovia, the triplets are set free. Still with their hatred on Iron Man and the need to take revenge, the trio plans on taking down not only Tony Stark, but the whole Avengers group.

               Though, not all plans come to our expectations. Instead, the Maximoff's end up teaming up with the people they were supposed to eliminate. The youngest sibling ending up falling for the super-soldier of the Avengers, Steve Rogers A.K.A. Captain America.

               Will their relationship last or fail?

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

╭                                                                 ╮
𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
◌ ̥୭ ❀ ━━ 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ❀ ୭ ̥◌
𝑺 𝑻 𝑨 𝑹 𝑹 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮 . . . !
╰                                                                ╯

━━━ THE VIOLET.
M A D I S O N B E E R ;
L U C R E C I A M A X I M O F F
A.K.A. VISIQUE VIOLET.

❝ i always thought it was going to be me
and my siblings forever until i die . . .
but then i met you, steve rogers ❞

━━━ THE SUPER-SOLDIER.
C H R I S E V A N S ;
S T E V E R O G E R S
A.K.A. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

❝ i don't know what witchcraft you did
to me, lucrecia maximoff, but i am crazily
in love with you ❞

。゚☆ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ˚.

𝑭 𝑬 𝑨 𝑻 𝑼 𝑹 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮 . . . !

aaron taylor-johnson         𝗽𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗳𝗳
elizabeth olsen                   𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗳𝗳
the mcu cast      𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

。゚☆ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ˚.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
━━━━━ AVENGERS: ENDGAME
★ ★ ★ --- ❝ 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻 𝚝𝚘 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 ❞

he's fast, she's weird, and
the other one is . . . different

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴; . ₊˚.༄

ACT I;           avengers   ━━   age of ultron
you promised . . .

ACT II;    captain america   ━━   civil war
you have feelings for him, don't you

ACT III; post-civil war ━━ love story
i love you

ACT IV;          avengers   ━━   infinity war
i'll get you back, i promise

ACT V;                avengers   ━━   endgame
it's over. we won!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

║▌█║▌█║▌║▌║ xxx.

o.  ⁀➷ ┊•⠀WARNING⠀• ° ⋆   There will be strong language, mention of anxiety/depression, death, mention of drug and alcohol abuse, violence, sexual/suggestive content (smut), descriptive content ie. blood, gore, etc !

i.  ⁀➷ ┊•⠀COPYRIGHT⠀• ° ⋆   Copyright © 2021 | All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, copied. Do not steal this plot !

ii.  ⁀➷ ┊•⠀COPYING⠀• ° ⋆   Please please please do not copy my book. I thought of this plot, you didn't. However, if you get inspired, please give credits. Don't steal my shit, it's mine not yours !

iii.  ⁀➷ ┊•⠀AGE GAP⠀• ° ⋆   Yeah, there's gonna be a huge ass age gap with Lu & Steve, i'll try and make her older in each movie but i'm making it so that she acts like an older sister to Wanda instead of younger. So, just don't mind the age gap, pretend it's legal so it doesn't seem wrong or anything. I'll do my best to make it sorta legal because Wanda and Vision aren't even legal (Vision doesn't really have an age but he's a full on adult) !

iv.  ⁀➷ ┊•⠀GRAPHICS⠀• ° ⋆   BY YOURS TRULY. As in the book cover, gifs (sizing & editing), banner all of it. hmu if you want one <3 !

v.  ⁀➷ ┊•⠀LAYOUT CREDITS⠀• ° ⋆   Credits to @/SATURNSFAIRY for some of the layouts in this book. Go check out her account !

vi. ⁀➷ ┊•⠀PREFERRED SETTINGS⠀• ° ⋆   Font: GEORGIA. Size: SECOND SMALLEST. Background color: BLACK.

vii.  ⁀➷ ┊•⠀NOTES⠀• ° ⋆ Finally, a marvel book! After I watched Age of Ultron, I immediately made mental notes of a Maximoff sibling plot. This used to be a Steve & Bucky love triangle but I didn't know how to make it to my liking so I changed it. If there are some scenes where it seems like Bucky & Lucrecia might like eachother or anything like that, don't mind it because (spoiler alert) they won't happen in this book !

viii.  ⁀➷ ┊•⠀MEANING BEHIND HER SUPERHERO NAME⠀• ° ⋆ Invisique is "Invisible" in Latin, it's also the spell in TVD that makes them invisible. Lucrecia has the power to make herself and other things invisible, so it only makes sense. Violet is the color of her powers. Hence, the name Visique Violet !

xxx. ║▌█║▌█║▌║▌║

。゚☆ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ₊˚.★

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃:                JUNE 25, 2021
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃:            JULY 29, 2021
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒:                       ONGOING

。゚☆ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ₊˚.★

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...