Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

By blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... More

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note and Announcement
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Chapter 10

239 13 19
By blazingsuns

A/N: The planet and power sphere mentioned here are made up by me, they're not in the BBB galaxy and movies. That's all, happy reading!

Chapter 10

Team Boboiboy, together with KokoCi and Tarung, were at a room. They were discussing about the mission.

"Planet Babar; a mysterious, foggy world that has mostly swamps in it. The planet itself is not desirable to go to for visitors, but there are a lot of residing animals. Also, we detected a power sphere that has been hiding there for some time." Tarung said, as KokoCi flashes the information about planet Babar.

Yaya cringes at the appearance of the planet, "It looks like the Amazon Rainforest." Ying sighed, "Only scarier. Who knows what kind of species we will be encountering?"

"Proper equipment must be brought, including the emergency kits in case something happens to you. Think of this as a camping trip but on a jungle area." KokoCi said, earning groans from everyone. "Relax, if you get the power sphere immediately, you won't have to be staying there for a long time."

Then he hands a tablet to Lia. Then everyone else surrounds her to see what's in the tablet. The tablet shows more information about the planet including the possible animals they may encounter.

"Some animals may look strange to you guys because none of them are existing on Earth. So be careful, we don't know their abilities. Our goal is to find the power sphere."

Information about the power sphere is shown, Lia observes every information shown. This is her first ever mission as part of TAPOPS, she wouldn't want to disappoint them.

"AnimalBot huh? Looks like that's the one responsible for the animals in the planet." Boboiboy said as he was also observing the information. "Maybe the animals that were made serves him protection. This sphere must've been haunted by different hunters which is why there are animals in the planet." Lia replied.

"Well, whatever the reason is, we have to get to the power sphere. And get through those possible animals." Fang stated.

"Ochobot will be opening a portal so you guys can get to the planet immediately. You'll be bringing your space vehicles with you." KokoCi's announcement made the rest, excluding Lia and Leizel, go wow.

Motobot suddenly arrives and went to Lia and Leizel. "Of course, we won't be forgetting about you two." Ochobot then uses its powers to open the portal to planet Babar. Then, "Space Vehicle Materialization!"

Vehicles of Lia and Leizel were being summoned, it also made the two of them wear helmets for protection. Lia's vehicle was a motorbike, like Boboiboy's, but the style and design were more feminine. It has purple and white colors. Leizel's was a mini car, it has green and white colors.

The rest of the gang's vehicles were summoned as well, together with the helmets they will be wearing.

"Vehicles onwards!"

Then they all went into the portal, and arrived at planet Babar. They all stopped for a while, to check if everybody got in together.

"Nice vehicle! I really like how Motobot personalizes the vehicles." Ying told Lia. "Thank you! It's going to be my first time driving this, hope I don't crash." Lia replied, smiling sheepishly.

Fang looked at Leizel's car, it was a smaller version of his, and it was personalized into hers. He gave a short smile, hoping she wouldn't notice him looking at her.

"I wonder how come Lia's vehicle is a motorbike like Boboiboy's. Is this a his and hers thing?! Look at Fang and Leizel, both have cars!" Gopal exclaimed. "Why didn't they give Yaya a jeep like mine?"

Lia looked at Boboiboy's vehicle, it was a motorbike like hers But the difference was the style and the colors. She felt her cheeks going red, it's like a his and hers thing indeed.

What she didn't know that he felt the same.

Yaya sighed, "Aiya. You don't have to take things too deep, Gopal. At least you're the one who's different from ours."

Ying felt her heart shattered at the thought of Gopal's statement. A his and hers thing? She looked at Leizel and Fang's cars. What's with Motobot and he made them have the same vehicles? I don't mind if it was someone else, but her?

"Okay okay, enough. We have to proceed in looking for AnimalBot." Boboiboy announced. Lia took out the tablet then analyzed the information. "According to this, AnimalBot should be over...."

Then she pointed to a place, that was exactly stated in the tablet. She widened up her eyes as she realized that it was a jungle that big. Even the rest were surprised.

"Uh, well. I guess that's our cue." Fang said. "Let's go." Then they all zipped to the jungle area.

Once they entered the jungle, the speed of their vehicles went from fast to moderate. Tarung was right, the jungle itself looked mysterious. When you're in it, it's actually foggy compared to the place outside.

"Good thing we have our vehicles. At least we don't have to walk through this." Yaya said, driving her scooter.

"How are we going to find the power sphere in this place? It's literally foggy everywhere." Ying spoke. "As of now we have to stick together. We can't afford getting lost here." Leizel replied.

Little did they know, they weren't the only ones here in the planet.

Some place near them, a portal was opened then someone came out of it. The person was wearing a cropped red leather jacket that was not zipped, with a black sleeveless top beneath it. It was paired with leather pants and black boots, and also wears red fingerless gloves. The person was wearing a mask that covered her face.

"Already here on planet Babar." It was a feminine voice. She used a small communicator device to contact someone. Then she walked away.

Team Boboiboy were still in the process of looking for the power sphere, and they were getting frustrated because they can't find anything with the fog in the jungle. They all stopped for a while.

"We almost spend 30 minutes in here! We still haven't found the power sphere!" Gopal complained. "It's because of the fog, idiot! Do you think we'd be like this if there was no fog around?" Fang replied.

Ying sighed at the two, "Aiya. Fighting won't solve anything! And why don't we try to locate it with our power watches? Maybe that could help."

Leizel was already using her power watch to locate AnimalBot, but luck didn't get to her. It just displayed a notice saying its invalid. "It's invalid. Looks like the power sphere established something to prevent our watches from tracking it."

While they were talking, something was lurking behind the behind the trees.

For some reason, Lia turned to the direction where that something just passed by. Yaya noticed that, "Did you see something?"

"No. Uhm, I think I heard something." Her reply made Gopal groan. "Okay Lia, we're already having a hard time looking for the power sphere then you're going to tell us that you heard something, even though we heard nothing."

"Why are you picking a fight? She just said she heard something because that's what her ears perceived, duh!" Boboiboy replied, raising his voice. "Boboiboy, it's okay. He was just-" Lia was cut off by Leizel saying, "I mean, I wouldn't blame him. He was indeed picking a fight."

Ying scoffed, "And since when did you learn how to butt in to conversations? Are you involved in this?" Leizel clenched her fist, but she managed to stay calm. "I was defending Lia. You would do the same right? Gopal was clearly offending her with his words!"

"Of course, I'd do the same. But don't expect me to do that to you." Ying replied nonchalantly. "Oh, since when did this become about me? We were talking about Lia earlier!" Leizel replied, almost yelling.

As the two were arguing, Lia heard that something coming closer to them. She turned to her right side. That's where it's coming from.

Boboiboy growled, "Would you two stop fighting?! We're on a mission here! I know you guys don't like each other but keep it professional here!"

Everyone else was taken back, especially Fang.

"I know we're all friends and belong to the same group. It's normal to have misunderstandings and probably not like each other. But we're in a mission, a mission given by TAPOPS, which currently, we are working on it."

"Boboiboy.."

"And right now, we need to find the power sphere. If that gets into the wrong hands, who knows what can the hunters do with it!"

"Boboiboy.."

"And I won't allow that, I'm sure you guys too! And-"

"Boboiboy!"

He turned to Lia, who has been calling her for numerous times. "What?! I'm busy talking here!"

There was a deep silence, and Lia heard that something from nearby. She suddenly summoned a purple energy and released soundwaves to her right side. No one spoke about that, but a roar was heard afterwards.

"I knew it." Lia stated.

Everyone else was surprised. It didn't take long as the creature finally showed up. It was a dinosaur, specifically a Tyrannosaurus rex.

"What in the world?!" Gopal screamed. "MOVE EVERYONE GO!" Ying yelled, as she zipped away with her mini scooter. The others did that as well. The dinosaur left and chased them.

Everyone was speeding up their vehicles to escape the dinosaur, but it was catching up on them.

"You were right! There was something! I'm sorry Lia! Please forgive me! I don't want to die!" Gopal cried. "H-How did you know something was coming forth us?! I didn't even hear anything!" Yaya said.

"Uhm. The footsteps of the dinosaur create soundwaves, right? Footsteps in general. Yeah, I can hear that, even it's from afar!" Lia replied.

The dinosaur gave another mighty roar, as it was able to accelerate its speed. The one directly in front of him was Gopal, which made him scared to death. "It's catching up on us! What are we going to do?!"

"We should attack it now!" Fang yelled. "I don't think that would be a good idea. It must be controlled by AnimalBot. If we attack it, it will think that we're the hunters." Yaya replied.

"And what are we going to do? Just keep on like this? We have to do something at this point!" Leizel exclaimed. Fang grunted, as he used his car to turn around and go over the dinosaur, and he flew behind him. "Shadow Grasp!" Beams of shadow went out from his car as they wrapped around the legs and body of the dinosaur.

"We can't just leave him back there!" Gopal yelled, as they were still going on. Leizel made a U-turn using her car so she could head back to Fang to help him. Ying did the same.

"Sheesh. These two have drama but when it comes to Fang, they act as if nothing happen." Gopal remarked.

"Lia, can you use your power to locate AnimalBot?" Boboiboy asked. "I can try echolocation, but I have to stop and be focused." Lia sighed.

Yaya and Gopal both looked to each other, as if they were mentally communicating. Then they both nodded, "We got you. We have an idea."

The next thing that happened, Lia was still in her motorbike, but the others are now surrounding her. She just sighed, "I thought this idea of yours consists of something extraordinary. Goodness."

"Dey, at least you have us to watch you out." Gopal replied, grinning. "Hurry, before something else arrives." Yaya said.

Lia nodded, then she closes her eyes. A purple aura surrounds her, then she channels her energy to send out soundwaves. The soundwaves were directly sent to AnimalBot, who was revealed to be captured by the unknown woman earlier. The animal attack was caused by her manipulating AnimalBot.

AnimalBot yelped, as the unknown woman was doing something to it. The soundwaves automatically returned to Lia.

"Crap. I got its location, and.. someone got it already."

"WHAT?!" The others exclaimed.

"I wasn't able to detect who it is, but it's a hunter for sure." Lia replied. Boboiboy growled in frustration, "So many hunters in the galaxy. Sheesh. We have to go as fast as we can before the hunter leaves."

However, Lia sensed another presence nearby because of the soundwaves made. It froze her, "Guys.. There's another one nearby."

"What?" Yaya asked in disbelief. Gopal whined, "Another one?! Then what are we still doing here! We have to-" He was cut off by another animal arriving. It was a hybrid, and it's something that you won't see on Earth. It was a wolf merged with an eagle, and it was indeed enormous. It was that enormous that its mouth was able to grab on Gopal's jeep, and fly away.

"AAAAAAHHHH!"

"Gopal!" They shrieked.

"HELP MEEEE!"

Boboiboy growled, "We have to save him!" Yaya shook her head, "I will save him. You guys get to AnimalBot. To be able to stop this, we have to get to the source."

"Will you be okay?" Lia worriedly asked. Yaya nodded and gave a soft smile, "Of course, I will. Now go! There's no time to lose!"

Boboiboy and Lia both departed for AnimalBot. Yaya used her vehicle to fly after Gopal.

Now that they were heading to AnimalBot, they were both accelerating the speed of their motorbikes.

"How long 'til there?" Boboiboy asked. "As of now, we're still on behind. We have to find a way to get there faster." Lia sighed.

The elemental master grinned, "You came to the right person! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!" Boboiboy transformed into the first-tier form of his lightning element.

"Of course, Lightning all the way." Lia laughed then, "I'll use mine then!" Then, she uses her soundwaves to merge it with the vehicle.

"Lightning Dash!" "Speed of Sound!"

They both dashed their way to the location of AnimalBot. They arrived at a swamp area, but there was no power sphere nor hunter.

"Where did they go? I swear the waves came from here." Both of them looked around the swamp, until Lia detected another presence with the soundwaves. "Something's coming."

All of a sudden, a swarm of huge bees arrived. And when we say huge, it's as big as a regular cat.

Lia screams, "Are those bees?! They aren't supposed to be that big!" Boboiboy was surprised as well, "Looks like it sensed that we were coming. This has to do something with the power sphere."

The bees charged at the two of them.

"Boboiboy Triple Split!" Boboiboy split into three: Earth, Lightning, and Wind. All of them have their respective motorbikes.

With Lia, the three Boboiboys charged at the bees. Lightning uses his blade to strike the bees with lightning. Wind twists his motorbike to create a huge wind whirlwind that would spit away the bees. Earth created a huge rock around him, then he used his motorbike to strike the bees, making the rocks crushed them. Lia, on the other hand, was releasing a series of soundwaves to the bees that created an explosion, thus destroying them.

They continue to attack the bees, but they just keep on coming.

"Aiya, they keep on coming!" Wind exclaimed, then he continued attacking the giant bees. Lightning was getting pissed, as he kept on striking the bees with lightning. "Does anyone of you have a plan?!"

"I got you!" Lia replied, as she flew straight to the bees. She prepared her powers as the bottom part of the motorbike emits a purple glow. "Sonic.. Bomb!" A huge pack of soundwaves were released that created a strong explosion, like a bomb. It was so strong that even the three Boboiboys were thrown back.

Once the dust from the explosion was cleared off, there were no signs of bees. But they saw Lia, passed out on her motorbike, which was floating in the water. The three Boboiboys merged into one, then went for Lia.

"Lia, Lia.." He softly shook her, yet she wouldn't wake up. He started panicking, he looked around to see if anyone from the team has arrived, but no one. He never felt this kind of fear whenever one of the members were injured. Sure, he'd be worried, but at this point, it was on a different level.

An evil laugh was suddenly heard, then the hunter arrived, with AnimalBot in her hands. AnimalBot was now turned off. "Wow, looks like it took a lot from your friend."

"Oh, so it's you?! What do you want, huh?!" Boboiboy snarled. "Simple. I want to get this and defeat you and your team." The hunter replied, nonchalantly. "And I know I'll be able to do it. Look at you, you're the only one here. Where are your other friends? Looks like they were defeated by the animals I created."

"Maybe not!"

All of a sudden, Fang, Leizel, and Ying arrived. They were followed by Yaya and Gopal.

"Seriously a wolf merged with an eagle?" Gopal asked, crossing his arms. "You better think twice before messing with our team! We just defeated your minions." Leizel said, glaring at her.

Fang grunted, preparing his powers. "What are we waiting for?! Let's fight now! Shadow-" The hunter raised her hand, halting Fang. "You know what? I don't have time for this. You can have it." She tossed AnimalBot to him.

Despite being taken aback, Fang was able to catch the power sphere.

The hunter gave a small evil chuckle, "Oh by the way, can you this to your friend: deep down, she's very shallow." She was referring to Lia.

"Don't let her escape!" Boboiboy shouted.

"Energy Blast!" Leizel attacked the hunter by releasing white energy towards her, thus creating an explosion. Once the dust was cleared off, the hunter was no where to be seen.

"Did you... destroy her?" Gopal asked. Leizel shrugged, "I don't know. I think so?" She was unsure.

"No, you didn't. The hunter escaped! Great job, Leizel." Ying scoffed. Leizel rolled her eyes, "Hey. I tried! I was the one who attacked it before you guys."

"Enough with the fighting, guys. Yeah, the hunter escaped but at least we have the power sphere." Gopal said. "We can worry about the hunter later. Right now, we have to get back and get her to safety." Boboiboy added on, referring to Lia.

Yaya and Leizel both went to Lia and took a look at her. Yaya sighed, "She's knocked out. We have to get going."

Leizel used her power watch to contact KokoCi. Seconds later, the hologram of the commander appeared. "Commander, we got the power sphere. We're ready to go back."

---

Back at the space station, a portal appeared. The hunter walked out, "Looks like she has what it takes, master. She knocked the bees I summoned for them."

In front of her was someone who's facing a big screen. "Good. It's great to see that she's growing. Soon enough, she'll be one of us." Displayed at one side of the screen was the newly built TAPOPS station in space. Then at the other side, was a picture of Lia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.1K 16
Life is not what it seems. Especially when you're from a lower class and being ruled by the higher class. Join the Bois as they fight against the o...
2.4K 84 19
this story happened after BBBM2!! . . . after boboiboy rest, the kokotiam gang have vacation to earth as a "thank you for defeating that noseless...
1.8K 92 16
[Previously titled as: STEALTH BARRIER] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while...