Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

By blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... More

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note and Announcement
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Chapter 05

294 13 1
By blazingsuns

Chapter 05

2 weeks later..

Boboiboy went to the park, and met with Gopal. He noticed his presence, "Hey, how was it?" Boboiboy shrugged, "Great, I guess. But the power sphere is kind of suspicious."

"Really? How?" "Well, her answers seem weird. Like when she said she doesn't know how she even ended up in Lia's hands. Yeah, she was given to Lia as a gift, but where did the giver get her? That's what Sonobot doesn't know."

"Maybe she doesn't really know. Do you know how can you contact Lia's father?" Gopal asked. "No, even Lia herself doesn't know. The day they moved here, is the same day he left for work. It's really weird."

"C'mon Boboiboy, give her a break. And give yourself a break too. You don't have to know everything, you know?" Gopal patted Boboiboy's back. "Yeah, but I'm worried for Lia. Everything's sudden for her, for sure she's overwhelmed." Boboiboy sighed.

Gopal snickered, "You weren't like that when Fang had to attack us because of Kaizo before. And come to think, he's our friend." Boboiby furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you talking about? Lia's our friend too. Don't tell me you hate her."

"I don't hate her. Don't misinterpret me!" Gopal replied, flicking the his forehead causing him to groan. "But you kind of act different around her. I don't know if it's just me but even Yaya noticed it."

"Lia is a friend. She's new, of course I want to help her with this. This is what a leader should be to his members." Boboiboy defended.

"A friend who's pretty, angelic, and delicate. A friend whom you sometimes fetch from her school and bring her back home. Oh, and not to forget, two years younger than you."

Boboiboy was about to open his mouth to speak but Gopal shush him off. "Shh, shh. I know, I know, it's okay."

"GOPAL!!!!!"

Meanwhile at Lia's part, she was training with Fang while Yaya was just watching them. "Go easy on her, Fang. She's just starting!" Yaya reminded him.

Fang used his shadow power to construct a tiger and fused with it. He then heads towards Lia, jumps, ready to pounce on her. Before the he was able to pounce on her, Lia was able to construct a purple shield on her left arm to protect herself.

The fusion yet continued to strike her shield, he went on and on, as Lia tried to put up with the attacks. Using her free hand, she emits a purple glow. "Sonic Blast!" She threw sound waves on Fang, throwing him a bit far away.

Yaya was next; she suddenly flew up high and used her gravity power to levitate all the rocks there. She drew her hand out, sending all the rocks to Lia.

Lia released sound waves that serves as a shield for her, once the rocks hit the waves, they were deflected and sent back to Yaya, whom simply avoided the rocks.

Lia released a batch of sound waves that attacked Yaya. Yaya, on the other hand, covered her ears because the sound waves emitted a loud sound. She lets out a yell.

Lia drew her hand out, making the sound waves throw Yaya away.

Lia widened up her eyes, realizing what she did. She rushed to Yaya and help her stand up, "Are you okay? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

Yaya just smiled at her. "Dang! That was cool, Lia! Except for the fact you threw me away." She flicked her forehead, earning an Ouch! from Lia. "But hey, you can attack and defend yourself. That's a great start!"

"Yeah." Fang replied, who already went back from the place he was sent at. "But you need to discover more what you can do with your powers. Sound Manipulation is strong, you need to utilize it."

Lia nodded, "Thank you guys. By the way, are you okay? Sorry about earlier." She sheepishly laughed. "Nice fusion though! I like that!" She gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks. It really takes practice, you know? Gotta get that skills." Fang flexed his muscles, earning a look from Yaya. "What? I'm just telling the truth!"

"Flexing your muscles again?! What's in your head, Fang? Red carrot donuts?!" Gopal, together with Boboiboy, suddenly arrived, surprising the other 3. "At least I have! Unlike you." Fang sticked out his tongue.

"Sheesh, these two are like kids." Ying remarked, rolling her eyes. "You act even younger than the youngest one here!" Her comment earned a laugh from both Boboiboy and Lia.

"How's the training? Did Fang flex his powers too much?" Boboiboy asked Lia. "Not really. He's pretty good, especially in utilizing his power. It's something I should be doing as well."

"Lia can manage in attacking and defending. She did a great start with her powers." Yaya stated, patting Lia's shoulders. "You should be proud of her." She winked at Boboiboy.

"Wow, really? That's great! Great job, Lia!" Boboiboy praised. Lia thanked him, as she slightly bows.

"Well, we better get going. Looks like it's going to rain." Yaya announced, looking at the sky. Gopal nodded, "Yeah. And it's curry day today, so I have to go back home."

"It's always curry day for you." Fang commented, making the others laugh.

Yaya and Gopal separated from Boboiboy, Lia, and Fang, whom went back to Boboiboy's house. Once they entered the house, it started to rain. "Thank goodness the rain didn't fall while we were going here." Fang sighed in relief.

"How's the interrogation?" Lia asked. "For sure they're still talking in my place." She was referring to Ochobot and Sonobot.

"I'm going to really honest with you," Boboiboy started. "But I really find her suspicious. She doesn't know where did your dad get her from."

"Well, maybe because the robot wasn't activated when she was given to Lia." Fang replied. "That's how Ochobot was. He didn't know how did Adudu get him right? That's the same case for Sonobot."

Lia nodded, "Yeah. And even if I asked my dad, he wouldn't tell me anything. I even tried following him up about it." She took out her phone and showed the unread messages she sent to both Boboiboy and Fang.

Hi dad! Thank you again for Sonobot! She's a huge help!

Delivered

By the way, sorry for asking again but where did you get her? I'm really curious

Delivered

I miss you dad! When are we going to call? I already talked to the kuyas hehe

Delivered

"Kuyas?"

"Yeah, that's what I call my two older brothers. They're still in the Philippines, finishing their college program." Lia replied. "You have.. two.. older brothers?" Boboiboy asked. Fang weirdly looked at Boboiboy. What is it with him all like that?

Lia nodded, "Yeah. I'm the youngest."

Fang cleared his throat, "Anyways. But yeah Boboiboy, you can't assume right away that Sonobot is bad or something. We don't have any evidence yet."

"Yeah, you guys are right." Boboiboy replied. "I guess we just have to wait and see what's more to come from Sonobot, then we can conclude about it."

"By the way, have you guys seen Ying today? I'm surprised she didn't attend the training." Fang said. "Oh I don't know. I haven't heard from her today. Well, honestly, it's been a week." Boboiboy replied.

Lia shrugged, "I don't know either. I hope she's okay."

---

The reason why people haven't been hearing from Ying is because she was captured by Adudu and Probe. They are now in a newly spaceship, and Ying was kneeling down before the alien.

"Hmm, let's see what this girl can do." He pressed a small remote, that caused the necklace on Ying's neck to light up red. Even her eyes glowed red. "Ying? Can you hear me? Stand up."

Ying did as she was told that made Adudu grin. "See, Probe? I told you our new invention will work! And a bonus point, we got Ying!" He cackled.

"Uhh, Mr. Boss? What we going to do again? And why are we using Ying?" His question made Adudu scowl, "Aish! You're not listening again! Why don't you listen next time?! Computer! Explain to Probe what are we about to do!"

"A new power sphere was detected around the neighborhood. And based on my scans, the new power sphere has a hidden power. Mr. Boss wants to retrieve it to unlock its new power." Computer explained.

"I thought we gave up in hunting power spheres? Wouldn't Boboiboy react on this?" Probe asked. Adudu groaned, "Sheesh. I don't care about that. Besides, we're not going to use the power sphere against them, unless, well, I'll think about that."

The alien turned to Ying and gave an evil smile, "Ying, I want you to get the new power sphere named Sonobot. Bring it to me right away!"

"Sonobot? That's a weird name." Probe muttered, hoping Adudu wouldn't hear him.

He gave her a weapon, "Use this binder to capture the power sphere. There will be no way for it to escape. And I want you to get rid of those who will try to stop you, am I clear?" Ying nodded after Adudu's request. She slightly bows and left.

Adudu gave an evil laugh.

---

Back at Boboiboy's house, Fang was eating 6 pieces of red carrot donuts at the dining area while Boboiboy and Lia were both at the couch, talking. "No way, were at the top of your class back in the Philippines?"

"Yeah. Can't say the same right now, the new school environment is challenging. I manage to pass, though. That's what's important." Lia smiled, as Boboiboy nodded. "How about you? How can you manage your studies while you guys are going around the galaxy?"

"Well, we opt for the online classes. We still show ourselves at school when we're back on Earth. Being a cadet and student at the same time is really challenging." The dino capped boy sighed.

"I can tell. For sure you guys have encountered a lot of bad aliens out there."

"Yeah!" Fang suddenly replied, his mouth still full. "But we managed to defeat them because I'm the strongest in the team! Hahaha!" He proclaimed, yet earning no response from the two.

Boboiboy shot a dismayed look at Fang then turned back to Lia, "Don't mind him. He probably hasn't drunk his medicine for today." Lia laughed at him, "Oh my gosh! You're so mean!"

Fang, hearing the conversation, just groaned. "Whatever, you two. By the way, isn't Ochobot and Sonobot going to come here? Isn't this too long for an interrogation?"

"Well, if Ochobot is going to do research, the time consumed is pretty reasonable." Boboiboy simply replied. "I'll go check on them. I also have to get something from my house. I'll bring them back here as I do so." Lia stood up.

"Are you sure? I can go with you." Boboiboy offered. Fang snickered, "I can go with you." He imitated.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. It's only a matter of going there and going back here. Plus, I need you to watch over him, he doesn't look okay." Lia playfully teased as she pointed at Fang, who reacted by, "What? What's with me!"

Boboiboy and Lia both shared a laugh at Fang's confused face. "Sheesh, you two wouldn't let me live." The shadow boy grunted as he just ate the donuts.

"I'll be back with them. See you!" Lia waved at them as she started walking to the door. "Okay, okay. Be safe! Call me if something happens. Or when you need anything!" Boboiboy replied, setting his eyes to the girl, before she totally leaves the house.

Once Lia left, Fang turned to Boboiboy. "Hey, what was that for? Why do you need to take care of me?" Boboiboy let out a small laugh before setting his eyes on the television, ignoring Fang's questions.

Lia was walking back to her place, while doing so, she saw Ochobot and Sonobot coming by. "Oh! There you guys are!"

"Lia?" They both exclaimed as they rushed to her. Lia smiled, "Hey! I was about to go home and get something, in the same time, fetch you guys. But looks like I don't need to."

"What were you going to get anyway? You could've just sent a message." Sonobot replied. "Just my lip balm, my lips are getting dry so I have to retouch." Her answer made Sonobot chuckle. "I knew it. I got it right here."

The power sphere handed the lip balm to Lia, making her grin. "Yay! Thank you so much!"

"You know, you're lucky with Sonobot. She's very helpful and useful." Ochobot remarked. "And for sure, she'll guide you in your way in becoming a hero. Well, together with me, of course. We both decided to help you in utilizing your power."

"That's great guys. Thank you so much." Lia chuckled, "C'mon, let's head back there and update Boboiboy and Fang regarding this matter."

The moment Lia turned around to walk back, she gasped because she saw Ying from afar, simply standing there. "Is that Ying?" Ochobot asked.

"Ying! It's been a while! Everyone was looking for you!" Lia exclaimed. "What brings you here anyway? You want to go with us at Boboiboy's place?"

Ying stayed quiet which made Lia raise her eyebrow. She simply replied, "Give me Sonobot."

"What?"

"I said give me Sonobot." She coldly commands, making Sonobot hide behind Lia in fear. "What's happening? Why do you need her?" Lia confusedly asked.

"I said give her to me or else," Ying brings out a huge pistol, frightening the three. "Ying, what in the world is in you?" Lia replied. "And no, I'm not going to give her to you. Even Ochobot!"

Ying sighed as she activates her pistol and suddenly shoots Ochobot a laser beam that threw him away. Lia gasped, "Ochobot!" She started rushing to him, leaving Sonobot behind. Ying took the advantage and used the weapon Adudu gave and threw it to Sonobot. It was a ring typed weapon that immobilizes the subject once captured.

Sonobot screams, as she was captured. Lia turned to Sonobot and saw the ring being pulled magnetically back to Ying. "Sonobot!"

"You won't get away with this, you know." Lia said, as her hands were already glowing. "Take this!" She threw a purple sphere to Ying, and once she received it, she was suddenly suspended by the sound waves surrounding her.

Sonobot gasped at Lia's attack, as Ying groaned in pain, the sound waves were giving her deafening noises. Lia intensified the suspension as she was controlling it with her hands.

"Frick, it's too loud!" Ying was able to activate her pistol, despite the suspension and she used it to attack Lia, which brought her away from the scene.

Once Ying stepped down, she grinned seeing Lia back there, all lied down. Yet, she was able to sit up, panting. Lia used her hand and slammed the ground, releasing soundwaves to travel through it.

The soundwaves on the ground pushed Ying up in the sky, and that's Lia's cue to strike another attack. She releases a whole series of deafening soundwaves that attacked Ying straight to the ground.

Lia rushed to Sonobot, then went to Ying to see her all down. "Ying, what has gotten into you? This isn't you."

Ying woke up and got up, making Lia back away. "Scared? As expected from a new one like you." Her remark made Lia growl, as she prepares to attack again. "I'll show you who's scared. Sonic-"

She was cut off by Ying releasing a blue energy that made her surroundings slow down, especially Lia. Ying took the opportunity to dash to Sonobot and grabbed her, and went back to Lia.

She had 15 seconds left before the slow-Mo wears off, so she jumped and gave tons of kicks to Lia. Once everything went back to normal, Ying's kicks on Lia took effect as she was thrown away, feeling every kick Ying gave.

Lia gave a cry of pain.

Ying grinned, as she saw Lia lay down there, defeated. She looked at Sonobot who was frightened at her, "Don't worry. You won't be alone." She walked towards Lia, who already passed out. "Because I'm taking her with us."

In just a speed of light, Ying left together with Sonobot and Lia in her hands, leaving Ochobot, who just woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 480 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...
1K 38 12
'Boboiboy' a teenager who always blame himself for the incident happened in the past, suddenly meets a power sphere that gives him superpowers during...
7.2K 328 13
in which boboiboy elements are the one who came to canon universe from au Boboiboy belongs to monsta polt belongs to me and don't copy my work
51.3K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞