Ghost Rider: Izuku Midoriya

Von AnimeEagleScout

a story I grabbed from my docs. izuku becomes ghost rider and an accidental pervert. Female only quirk user G... Mehr

New World
Training Blocked
Starting to notice
a place where i belong
First day
Back to School
Crowds
Inner Demons

making connections

1.9K 45 5
Von AnimeEagleScout

Ochako Uraraka

'And the universe keeps fucking me dry.' She thought as a giant metal monster had approached her trapped form.

A light...

A skeleton...

A demon... an angel?...

Something came rushing to save her. While the whole group of students ignored her trapped state.

He was away from the robot then suddenly on its back and suddenly it exploded some how.

Then....it was before her.

"Innocent." The Voice said as the fragment of building was lifted off her with ease.

The flames died and the green locks of her savior appeared. The skull now tanned flesh with freckles and the hollow sockets had green eyes filled with worry.

"How is your leg?" He asked as his voice changed back to the caring tone from earlier.

"It's fine." Ochako said "It hurts a little but... whow!"

She was lifted off the ground and carried off.

Later

'Shit where's my pass?' Ochako thought as she realized her day pass was missing.

A honk of a horn had drawn her attention. "You need a ride home?"

Ochako nodded "I lost my day pass."

"Get in!" Izuku said.

Ochako day she entered the car. The smell was...manly is all she could say. A musk that made her want to never leave the car.

She never saw the appeal of the greasy gear heads in fiction. Now...

She still didn't know the appeal but she liked it.

The machine was a relic of an time with less regulations but the power she could feel from her feet on the ground to the seat ran to her fingertips. She liked it.

"This is a nice car." Ochako said 'damn it bitch think of something better.'

"Fixed her up myself." He said "Izuku Midoriya."

"Uraraka Ochako." She said "Uh I'm a little far."

"I'm still good. The world's a dangerous place to be alone this late." Izuku said.

The two talked about everything but he seem to dodging talking about his quirk.

"Thanks for saving me."

"It's what heros do." Izuku said "We help each other so we can help others."

Ochako nodded. "So your quirk?"

"Don't ask." He seem to lose that smile "I really don't want you to look at me... weird."

"Weird?" Ochako asked.

"Don't ask." Izuku said eyes glazing over before shaking.

Ochako residents

The roar of an engine had spooked a majority of the neighborhood.

The constitution worker looked out to see an old machine pull up with her daughter riding shotgun.

"Thanks for the ride, Midoriya!" Her daughter said.

Her daughter entered their apartment and the older woman had met her at the door. "You're home early."

"I got a ride from a new friend." Ochako said "He tried for UA too."

"He?" The eldest Uraraka said folding her hands.

"Yeah his names Izuku Midoriya he's got a really cool fire quirk and-" her daughter went off into a tangent about the car trip.

2 days later

The news about Izuku spread like wildfire. A male with a quirk was immediately followed by an investigation from Endeavor.

Far in the middle of nowhere was a scrap yard.

"Excuse me civilian." Endeavor walked to the old man.

"Oh pardon me ma'am." The old man said, old as dirt and frail as a newborn kitten. "Are you here for the Camaro?"

"No I'm here looking for someone?" Endeavor said.

"Oh I haven't gotten much business here recently. Them heros are gettin' better at keepin' things not crushed." He said "Where's my manners can I get you a drink darlin'?"

Endeavor refused and asked if a "Izuku Midoriya" was there.

"Oh Billy? he's been a blessing and a half." He said looking around "He should be here it is a Sunday."

"It's Tuesdays."

"Oh where do the days go." The old man said "Well he usually shows up and helps around the yard."

The restored machines and clean shop had confirmed that much. No way this old geezer could do it all himself "Do you have any way to contact him?"

"Oh Billy gave me his number if I accidentally have a fall." The old man said getting up and walking slowly to a room in the building.

Endeavor looked around at the cars. They were all old models but they looked new.

"Here you are dear." He said hobbling out.

Endeavor accepted the card and left.

Midoriya Residents

Izuku had finally got a clue on the first Hell Lord location. The lord of Greed, Mammon.

The illegal street racing ring was being run by him.

"Ok so how do we defeat them?" Izuku asked.

"Burn them to nothing."

"Ok...but what about the rest?" Izuku said "Even if we get him the races won't stop."

"I thought you wanted to be a hero? Sounds like vigilantisum trying to bring in all those street racers."

"But we can take their cars." Izuku said.

UA

Aizawa had grabbed Izuku file the second it was shown. Her and Vlad King were dividing up the students.

More accurately she was grabbing the ones she wanted and scooped the scraps to the blood hero.

Izuku's file had a bunch of notes which she ignored. Not like it was anything important. He wouldn't stay long.

First day

The boy walked through the school's but the second he turned a corner he turned and saw me laying there. "Eraserhead?" He tilted his head.

"You know me?"

He grabbed a notebook and flipped to a page. "21XX. Red-light district. This is you right?"

Eraserhead grabbed the notebook "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!"

'Jesus what the hell was I thinking with the belly shirt?'

"I saw you on a security camera." Izuku said.

Eraserhead flipped through the book. "This is my day one!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

122K 2.8K 13
katsuki gets hit with a neko quirk, and now he has to go about his life with ears and a tail. he thought it was going to be easy, but when he gets se...
6K 391 19
๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โ‹†โ‚Š โ€ ยธเฟ โ› โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...
276K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...
35.7K 492 6
One day while Class 2a was getting ready for class. Some of the felt that after today something's are going to change. They headed to class and a por...