๐๐๐‡๐€๐ฑ๐๐€๐‘๐”๐“๐Ž: ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By amorry_core21

โ˜… โ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐’๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎโž โ˜… ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก is an event. The opening ceremony is ay the hospital, an... More

๐’๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter |7|
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter |8|
Chapter |9|
Chapter |10|
Chapter |11|
Chapter |12|
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
Chapter |13|
Chapter |13.5| filler
SEASON 2 |1|
SEASON 2 |2|
Hi! I'LL BE ON A BREAK
UNEXPECTED
SEASON 2 |3|
SEASON 2 |4|

Chapter |6|

2K 95 21
By amorry_core21

Third person's pov:

|• After the quirk test was done, and after Aizawa re-think his decision, Sasuna followed Midoriya to the nurse's office, where he'll get treated.

"Thanks for keeping me company, Sasu-chan"

I took a sip from the tea Recovery Girl prepared-

"It's no hassle, I haven't seen you in a few months so I need to look after my friends, yeah?", I replied. He smiled at me, cheeks pink in embarrassment.

"Hey, Sasu-chan... I've been meaning to ask, why did you switch to homeschooling?", Midoriya asked. Three years ago Sasuna called both Midoriya and Bakugo on a meet up, there she revealed that her father was putting her on homeschool. Of course, the tei boys asked for reasons, but she only answered with "Eh, family reasons...Dad said to work on my complicated quirk at home"

Midoriya didn't ask further, understanding her reasons, but he did ask for details if she learned anything new. Bakugo couldn't care-less, atleast that's what he thought, he couldn't stop himself from calling her every weak.

"Ara~ C'mon guys, I won't stop being your friend so don't get worried~ I would be very busy though! So don't complain if I can't attend when you need me, yeah?", She patted bith bith ofbtheir shoulders. Midoriya sighed with a smile, Bakugo huffed, tipical him.

"Hmm? Didn't I say that I needed to work on my quirk more?", Sasuna said, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, you did...but I feel like there was something more to it?"

Sasuna took a sip, should she tell? Izuku has been her friend since childhood, they're basically bestfriends. But revealing that her father is Shinobi hero: Hokage?

'Isn't that Ida kid from a family of heroes?

That Todoroki guy with two hair colors too... Endeavor's kid...

Sigh, so far he hasn't done any...Endevor-y things'

"How about this?

As payment to every secret or information I reveal, you tell me yours?", Sasuna decided, leaning forward. Midoriya glanced away for a moment of thinking. He can't just say that Allmight gave him his quirk and all information about his relationship with him.

But he can learn more about Sasuna. They're friends after all, and Sasuna doesn't seem to care that much, so it's fine...

"Deal!", Midoriya answered, holding up his hand in the other half of the tiger hand seal. Sasuna brought down her tea, and held Midoriya's hand, completing the tiger hand seal.

This has been a sort-of ritual to the both of them, instead of swearing on the pinky you swear on the tiger. The tiger hand seal is also the most used hand seal of the uchiha clan members, it also completes the hand seals for the fire ball jutsu.

Which means if they break their promise then their hand will get burned...literay.

So far no one among Sasuna, Midoriya, and Bakugo has been burned, except for that one bully from elementary who tried to talk shit about Midoriya.

"So, during those three years of training, my Dad was helping me with my quirk right? He was also helping me with my Sharingan", Sasuna started.

"Oh, that hereditary quirk right? You mentioned before that it was a clan quirk right? I still can't believe that you're from a clan, Sasu-chan", he said, exited. A fascinated smile on his face, Sasuna has always been one of the people that fascinates him. Midoriya sees Sasuna as a piece of art.

"Yes...and also Dad has been planning on training me to become a hero", she revealed.

Midoriya's eyes widened, "Eh?! Sasuke-san wants you to become a hero?...I thought he'd be the protective type, I always remember the times when he gets over protective!"

Sasuna laughed, Midoriya was right - Sasuke has been protective as his dear daughter grows up, he wasn't dense at the fact that his daughter has admirers, he was the same.

"Well that's the secret for this time, what's yours Izu-kun?", Sasuna beamed, leaning closer. "I gotta say, I've been noticing some muscles peaking here and there, you really trained yourself huh?"

Midoriya blushed, not used to compliments about his physique. "Uhh yeah! A-about that....a hero was nice enough to train me...and while we were training...I manifested my quirk!", He revealed...not entirely.

But he wasn't lying too.

"So you really are a late case! You're really inspiring y'know? Not much of a dope like before huh? I guess Bakugo's the only one I'll get to call as dope forever!", She laughed.

Midoriya sweat-droped. This girl really was bold, bold enough to insult Bakugo Katsuki, one of the strongest and smartest person he knows. But then again, this is Sasuna...

One of the few people Bakugo considers a friend...and respect.

|• As the afternoon of second day of highschool came, it was time for the period everyone is looking forward to...

Hero Training

"I AM...!"

At the sound of the familiar voice, every student in class turned to the door with exited faces.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Every student awed, whispering and gossiping with their seatmates asbthey finally meet their number one hero, Allmight.

"That's not normal though", Sasuna chuckled to herself.

'So the number one hero is a teacher too, huh? Well this is getting interesting!'

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to lern tha basics of being a hero", Sasuna nodded at this, she was also prepared to take this subject...and she would take it seriously. A hero isn't a job to her...

Being a hero is a duty, a must, a role that would bring peace and comfort to the people. Sasuna has a lot of expectations for this subject...she hopes Allmight will teach them well...

"you'll get tons of credit for it"

"Now let's jumo right in with this! Combat Training!!!"

Sasun grinned, what's a better way to test your abilities to protect than to practice battle with opponents? "Battle training...this would be easy..."

"And to go with that are these!", The walls of the classroom began to reveal cubes, compartments with different numbers on them.

"Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and request you sent in befoy school started"

'Ah, costumes...I asked Dad to handle that... I'm not really good at designs but I did requested a few more things'

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

|• Allmight watched as each student stepped out of the tunnel with their own unique costumes. Some stylish, some weird, some extreme, some plain, and of course...the perfectly made outfits.

Sasuna was one of them.

Despite wearing all dark colors, she still stood out.

Wearing a tight, black, sleeveless shirt with a wide turtleneck (which seems so be a traditional appearance for Uchihas). She still has the Uchiha clan symbol on her back.

On her arms are black gloves that reached to her elbows, covered by a metal plate that would protey her arms.

On her waist, tied a ninja puch which caries her ninja tools and mini scrolls.

Black cargo pants with her other needs on it's pickets, and is tucked inside a pair of over the knees combat boots.

The most noticable features on her costume is the bright red scarf wrapped loosely around the her turtleneck, the ends swaying behind her.

And the white fox mask hiding her face. Eye holes has red paint around like an eyeliner, and the wings continued on like whisps. On it's for head, are the three tomoes of the Sharingan. The mask's mouth resembled a skull's teeth, only sharper - (like Ichigo's mask from BLEACH)

Her hair is tied loosely behind her, resembling her uncle, Itachi.

"Your costume is just as importan, boys and girls!", As the students walk in, Allmight felt pride. The students looked promising!

"I made up my mind...I want to be like you!

Be fully aware, from now on...

Your are heroes!"

"That's great, everyone. You all look cool!"

Behind the mask, Sasuna smirked. Sasuke literally made his kid look like an ANBU, Sasuna made mental note of that, that means that her father acknowledged her as an ANBU level!

"Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?!", Allmight finnished.

From the crowd of students, Sasuna searched for her best friend. She perked up when she saw a familiar green outfit. Midoriya was wearing abgreen jumpsuit...which was a bit...of a rip-off of Almight's appearance...?

'It's from aunt Inko....he looks more like a rabbit though, cute'

She approached him and Uraraka. "Izu-kun!", She waved at him.

His 'ears' seemed to perk up and he searched around, turning towards her. His eyes widened, "E-e-EH?! Sasu-chan, is that you?!"

"Who do you think would wear something like this~?", She smirked. Though Midoriya couldn't see...he can guess by the her voice tone.

"So cool! You look like a ninja! Well, that is your quirk, so it only makes sense, you also said you're aiming to be a stealthy hero so-"

"Aaand~ he starts mumbling", Sasuna and Ochaco sweat dropped.

"Now it's time for combat Training!"

"Sensei!". Sasuna and Midoriya glanced at the tall looking robot. 'Hmmm, this must be Ida, great choice of costume'

"This is a battle center frim the entrance exam, so we will be conducting urban battles again?".

'probably not..', Sasuna thought.

While everything was proceeding, Bakugo took notice of the person who stood besides him. Her immediately recognized her as Sasuna, seeing how her costume resembles the ninja concept, and her height, he immediately concluded.

'Not bad...', he complimented.

As questions quickly arise after Almight's explanations, it ended up with Aoyama asking if hus cape was shiny...

Ah, Allmight feels the stress of a teacher for the first time. Sasuna just giggled, wondering if her father was doing fine with his own side-kicks and interns.

'Never really took Dad as a teacher...but he wasn't bad...just really strict'

"Then, teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!", Allmight brought out a yellow box.

"They're being decided randomly?", Ida asked again.

"Well, you don't really have time to look for compatible partners when there's an emergency, you need to move on your own if there's no choice", Sasuna spoke up, gaining the student's attention. Ida thanked her.

"Please excuse my rudeness!"

And after explaining the given exercise, which is to retrieve and protect the weapon,

Teams were now decided.

Team A - Midoriya & Uraraka
Team B - Todoroki & Shouji
Team C - Mineta & Yaoyarozu
Team D - Bakugo & Ida
Team E - Ashido & Aoyama
Team F - Koda & Satou
Team G - Kaminari & Jirou
Team H - Tokoyami & Asui
Team I - Ojiro & Hagakure
Team J - Sero & Kirishima

"Sensei! Why is Uchiha-san the only one without a pair?". This time it was Kaminari who raised his hand, this gained the curiousity of most students, again.

"Good question, young Kaminari!", Allmight gave him a thumbs up. "The reason why is because your class has an un-even number, therefore we put the student who scored highest in the entrance exam in a one-person-team! Which is young Uchiha Sasuna!"

Apon hearing this, Bakugo let out an angry huff,Sasuna had beat him again...

He recalls it, the many times Sasuna would beat him in a mock fight or the training sessions they do every two weeks. And sometimes...Sasuna would intentionally make him win just to try and make him feel satisfied.

But that way of winning is humiliating to him, Sasuna understood him, so he gave him advises instead.

"But who is she against with sensei?", Midoriya asked.

"It doesn't matter who... what's important is that I will deliver my part perfectly", she muttered.

"The team that would win the fastest will be young Uchihas opponent!", Allmight finnished. Sasuna didn't mind the rules and settled with it, she just needs to observe every fight to study her classmates' fighting style.

"Are you ok with that, young Uchiha?", Allmight turned to the masked girl. "Yes, sir", she replied blankly.

Midoriya gave her a quick thumbs up for good luck, Sasuna replied with two - Midoriya needs it the most...'You doesn't know how to control his quirk yet...dobe'

"Now, tha first teams to fight will be-!", Henshoved his hands on the two boxes. "These guys!"

Sasuna nearly cringed, but out of nervousness. So unlucky, absolutely unlucky, she should've gave Midoriya a pat on the back.

"Team A as team Hero, and team D as team Villian!"

Sasuna groaned, "Oh Hagoromo...this is going to be difficult". Bakugo glanced to her, "What the hell do you mean by that?"

"I'm debating on which team I should root for...the team with the dope, or the team with the other dope...", She sighed.

"Ah, doesn't matter...your both dopes anyways". Bakugo growled, annoyed.

"Everyone else, head to the monitor room..."

"Yes, sir!"

As everyone left, Sasuna took one last glance at her two best friends. She sigehd once again...

"Oi, dope...", She called...

Both of them turned around at the aame time. Bakugo glared at Midoriya...

"Hey! Listen! Both of you! Don't kill yourself!

I'm going to have a heart attack or something worse if you do!", She yelled. Midoriya only nodded, not even sure if he'll keep that promise... atleast they didn't do the ritual...

As Sasuna walked away with the other students, the two boys challenged each other with their expressions. Bakugo was clearly pissed...

Midoriya stared back at him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.3K 26
โ˜… [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...
4.3K 298 23
Katsuki didn't realize what this all meant until it all went wrong. Why was his life like this? Or rather... Why ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต his life like that? ๐—ข...
6K 197 54
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
551K 33K 42
๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ BOOK 1 ใ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?ใ€ Sakura never thought she wou...