Socksfor1 gang || Reader inse...

By ChocoLocoChu

I never seen any S41 stories with a reader insert in it, so I decided to make one ~*~ The stories in he... More

~Opening~
Socks [OLD]
Jealous (Meme) [OLD]
The Bronze and The Golden coin (Blaza) [OLD]
Bakery (Laff) [OLD]
The Music to your Heart (Nadwe) [OLD]
Juice box (Joocie) [OLD]
Working up (Woolfster) [OLD]
Just a little sick (Tbh Honest) [OLD]
Technical Difficulties (TBVG) [OLD]
Memories of Creation (Muffin) [OLD]
Falling in your lines (Blaza) [OLD]
Revealing the Truth (TBVG) [OLD]
Lmao horrible art I just did-
Escaping (Sock SMP) (Nadwe) [OLD]
Wrong place at the Wrong time (Sock SMP)(Nadwe) [OLD]
Jealous (Meme) pt.2 [OLD]
A Hollow Heart (Tbh) [OLD]
T-chart Incorrect Quotes
Evidence ? (SockSMP) (Nadwe) [OLD]
Hide and Seek (Woolfster) [OLD]
Laff, caretaker of the Ruins
Saiko No Sutoka (Socks)
The end...? (SockSMP) (Nadwe) [OLD]
Explaining about the High School AU [OUTDATED]
Lil Notes
I need help
I'll always be here for you (Oof) (HSAU) [OLD]
First Blocks (Laff) [OLD]
Daily Life, Daily Chaos (High School AU)
Daily Life, Daily Chaos (pt.2) (High School AU)
Comfort (Socks)
T-chart Incorrect Quotes (#2)
Baking for awhile (Muffin)
GIMME YOUR VOTES RIGHT NOW
The 4th wall
Friendship in Snowdin (Muffin) (UT AU)
The Other Side (Joocie)
Nightmares (Socks)
A moment in the killing game (DR AU)(Socks, Blaza)
Thunders, Lightning and Comfort (Tbh)
The (Y/n) meeting
Camping in the Woods (Ally)
T-chart Incorrect Quotes (#3)
The Start of a New Story (SockSMP) (Laff)
A Mate in the Raft of Chaos (SockSMP) (Laff)
Doki Doki Literature Club (Nadwe)
A classified friendship (Blaza) (HSAU)
Bottled up Feelings (Meme)
Charms of Friendship (Nadwe and Muffin)
His Light in the Dark Woods (Socks)
T-chart Incorrect quotes (#4)
Doki Doki Literature Club (pt.2) (Nadwe)
Happy Birthday (Nadwe)
Soulmates (Meme) (HSAU)
Soulmates (Meme) (HSAU) Pt.2 (unfinished)
No Pen (Joocie)
Merry Christmas (the whole gang)
SockSMP Ghost AU
Projects (Socks) (HSAU) (Unfinished)
Miscellaneous (Discarded Concept)
Poppy Playtime (Laff and Tbh) (Small Unfinished Bit)
Boring Party (Socks) (HSAU)
Ninjago AU (pt. 1) (Nadwe)
Squid Game (Muffin) (unfinished)
Detective and Phantom Thief (Oof) (Unfinished)
CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS (For future chapter)
An Extraordinary World (PT.1) (Isekai Reader series)
Evening, the way to Dusk [HSAU!Nadwe]
Gamble (Blaza) [PT.1]
An Extraordinary World (PT. 1.5) (Isekai Reader series)
Gamble (Blaza) [PT.2]

Babysitting (Nadwe,Muffin)

307 14 33
By ChocoLocoChu

(...yes)

(An old request from @DarkWo1f8)

(Honestly these are based off my experiences on babysitting a few months ago since now I'm not doing it anymore due to the pandemic :D) 

(Also is it crime for me as I only babysit kids up from 6 to 10 year olds or nah- ) 

(I never babysit 4 or 5 years olds if I have to be honest so I do not know if they actually could talk fluently as 6 year olds please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change the age asdfghjk-)

~*~*~

"Don't worry, ma'ams ! I'll take care of these angels", you smiled sweetly to the two ladies in front of you.

You did part time jobs to raise some money for your studies, and one of them are babysitting. And this time you are babysitting 2 kids, a 4 year old and a 5 year old.

The two ladies in front of you smiled back. "Thank you, (Y/n). I trust you on taking care the boys", the raven haired woman implied. "Call us if you need anything, and we'll be as quick as we can to return here", the other one with dirty blond hair added up. You nodded your head. "I'll try not to disturb your evening".

After a few more reminders, the two ladies bid farewell to their children as well and close the door behind their backs. You crouched down to the two kids who you'll be babysitting.

"Hello there, do you two mind telling me your names ?", you asked. The black haired one fold his arms in front of him and pouted. "...its Nadwe", he mumbled out. You nodded and glanced to the next one. "What about you ?", you asked to the brown haired one. The brown haired one mumbled out something, but you can't really hear it.

"Sorry, could you repeat that ?", you asked again, trying to keep your tone kind. He mumbled out something again, but sadly you can't really understand it as well.

Nadwe sighed and slumped down even further the sofa. "Just call him Muffin, he goes by that", he introduced him to you. You nodded. "Ah, hello there, Muffin and Nadwe. I'm (Y/n), and you can call me that if you'd like", you introduced yourself.

Muffin nodded hearing your introduction whilst Nadwe shrugged in response. You placed down your bag and head stood up from your crouching position. "Okay, so what would you guys like to do ?".

The two of them glanced about before answering your question. "What's in your bag ?", Nadwe asked with curiosity gleaming from his eyes. You glanced at your bag and shrugged in response. "Just a few books and my laptop", you answered.

Hearing the word 'laptop', they immediately jump up and down excitedly. "Are there games in there ?", Nadwe asked excitedly. You nervously sweat dropped.

Well, its not like you don't have. You actually do have. But how are you going to explain to some kids about a psychological horror game, or in other words doki doki literature club ?

You nervously nodded. "Well, yes I do have...", you words trailed out as Nadwe cheered and Muffin smiling thinly. "Show us ! Pleasee", Nadwe pleaded as he cling onto your arm. You sighed and took out your laptop. Its not going to be harmful after all, you've reached the 'Just Monika' ending, so its mostly just Monika staring into you and you staring into Monika.

The two kids scrambled up to the sofa to sit next to you as you click in your password. As you open up the game, there was the usual happy theme song and Monika greeting you. Nadwe's eyes gleamed.

"She's so pretty ! Who is she ?", he glanced up to you. You giggled at his actions. "Well, she is Monika", you paused for a moment. "And she's quite nice as well", you added. Nadwe squealed whilst shaking your hand. "I wanna marry her when I grow up !".

Muffin puffed his cheeks out. "She's just in a game, Nadwe...". Nadwe puffed his cheeks out. "No she isn't !", he turned his head to you. "Tell him she's real, miss (Y/n) !".

You have to bit in your laughter from hearing Nadwe call you 'Miss (Y/n)' since its so cute. But after realizing the question, your urge to laugh died down.

"Well...", you tried to find an excuse. You don't have the heart the crush their expectations, so you stood up and closed your laptop. "How about if I make you some snacks ? What would you guys like ?", you quickly asked. Both Muffin and Nadwe blinked once, twice, seeing your action. You bit your lip nervously.

"How about some... cookies and milk ? Your mom told me about a jar of them in the kitchen cabinet", you offered them. Muffin nodded slowly. "Sure", he mumbled out. Nadwe whined whilst still pulling your arm. "But can we see her again ? Please Miss (Y/n) ?", he sniffled a fake cry.

You sighed gently seeing his actions and pat his head.

"Alright, Nadwe. We could check her out again later", he cheered hearing your statement. "But only for 5 minutes, then we should do something else", you warned him again. You are worried that Monika might say something that isn't really that... friendly or anything with these two.

Nadwe's blooming smile from earlier slightly bent down into a frown. But before he could say anything, you disappeared into the kitchen. Sighing out a sigh of relief, you took out 2 cups from the cupboard. Opening the fridge, you took out a glass of milk and pour it into the cups, and taking a jar of cookies from the cabinet.

Placing them all at a tray, you balance them at your hand and carry it back to the living room where Nadwe and Muffin are. "Hey guys ! Look what I bring !", you cheered happily. Hearing no response, you craned your head to see. Turns out, the two of them were busily whispering to themselves.

"Nadwe, we're not doing that", Muffin sighed after hearing what Nadwe whispered to him. The top hatted boy was about to say something, but seeing you in the doorway caused him to stop. "...we're doing it anyways. Just go with the plan", he whispered back to Muffin.

Raising an eyebrow, you approached the two of them. "What are you two whispering about ? Hm ?", you playfully asked as you sat down next to them and placed the tray on the coffee table nearby. Nadwe shook his head rapidly. "Nothing", he retorted back. You shrugged, considering its nothing important.

"Well, okay then. Here, have some cookies and milk", you offered them. Muffin took a cookie from the jar before nibbling on it. Followed by Nadwe who does the same. You smiled thinly seeing how adorable they are.

You turned around and slightly lay back on the sofa's back. Deep in thought. You hate to think about kids like this, but learning from experience, sometimes kids can be a bit... horrifying. You shuddered recalling that one time you babysit a 8 year old who nearly set the house on fire.

"Miss (Y/n), can we see that girl again ?", Nadwe asked. You bit your lip. "...sure, but uh... the battery is... kinda dead ?", you mumbled out an excuse. "...can we have early desserts-", Muffin's words were cut by you. "Sorry, but no. Your parents told me not to", you apologized. You don't want to go against what they've reminded you.

Both Muffin and Nadwe tried convincing you to do a few things that go against the reminders, but you kept declining. Both of them let out a sigh of defeat.

"Maybe doing the plan isn't that bad after all...", Muffin whispered a bit too loud to Nadwe, who let out a small, high-pitched 'yes'. You furrowed your eyebrows out of confusion. What plan are they talking about ?

"We'll be going upstairs if you don't mind, Miss (Y/n)", Nadwe stated as he slid down the sofa. Muffin nodded and placed down his now empty cup to the table and hopped down the sofa as well. You nodded in response. "Well, okay then. I'll be in the kitchen washing the cups if you guys need me", you picked up the empty cups and the tray, along with the cookie jar as well before silently watching as the two kids stumbled up the stairs.

After they disappeared from your sight, you went into the kitchen once again and started washing the cups. After awhile, along with placing the cookie jar back on the cabinet, you exited the kitchen.

But right after you exit the kitchen, Muffin suddenly stumbled down, crashing into you as well, which caused the two of you to stumble backwards. Thankfully, your landing wasn't that hard on the floor and so was Muffin's.

"Muffin ? What's wrong ?", you questioned seeing on how he stumbled into the kitchen. He pointed up to the flight of stairs. "Nadwe said he found something up there and wants you to see it", he stated before grabbing your arm and pulling you up your feet, along with dragging you up to the second floor.

You didn't hesitate and let Muffin led the way. Hopefully it isn't something serious...

Upon reaching the 2nd floor, Nadwe nervously pointed to a cabinet. "I think there's a huge spider in there-", he stated. You slightly shuddered at the thought of the crawling insect.

"Don't worry, I'll catch the spider", you assured the two children who stood outside the cabinet. After receiving a nod from Muffin, you slowly made your way in with a broom as your weapon.

The cabinet wasn't that small, surprisingly. Its around 2,5 m wide on each side. A few shelves are in there as well with clean towels folded nicely and a few other miscellaneous things in there. Your eyes scanned the room slowly, trying to spot the crawling creature.

Suddenly, the doors of the cabinet behind your back was shut close. And you could've sworn you heard the sound of chair being dragged as well. You dropped the broom and rapidly knock on the door. "Nadwe ? Muffin ? What is going on ?", you questioned. You tried pushing open the door, but no luck.

Peeking through the slots, you see a chair silently being propped up to the cabinet door's handles, blocking them and effectively locking you in there as well. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. Just as you were about to think these kids were good...

You took a few steps back till your back nearly touched the shelves, fixed your stances and ram towards the doors. As your body came in contact with the door, both of them burst open as you stumbled slightly to regain balance. The chair must've not been propped up to the handle that well.

"I swear to God...", you mumbled out as you rushed down from the second floor to the first floor. Seeing there is no one in the living room, you slowly creep your way to the kitchen. You silently prayed that they didn't try to cook or anything that might set the house on fire. 

Peeking in from the corner, turns out there was nobody. The dishes you've washed earlier are still in place, and it seems untouched. You let out a sigh of relief. At least your nightmare didn't happen.

The sounded loud sound from the second floor made you jump up in surprise. But in a split second you retrieve back your consciousness and bolt up the stairs in a rush. Despite still feeling pissed off from earlier, you couldn't get rid of the worried feeling deep in your gut.

After coming to a stop on a door which you assume was the source of the loud sound, you immediately push open the door. 

Inside was... quite an interesting scene. Muffin was furiously spamming the remote as he point it to the TV across him whilst sitting on top of the bed, while Nadwe was attempting to get pass your laptop's password by sitting down on the floor. Both of them seem occupied with their own activities till the point where they didn't notice your entrance.

Okay, (Y/n). Calm down calm down calm down calm-

"What are you two doing ?", you snapped towards them. 

No, that was too harsh why did you do that idiot-

Seeing you have enter the room, Nadwe jumped up in surprise but still clutches your laptop close. Muffin nearly threw the remote, but thankfully he didn't. Otherwise you might end up with an extra hole for ventilation by the window and a remote possibly hitting the neighbor's dog.

You took a few deep breaths to calm yourself down. You don't want to end up scaring them. "Sorry about my tone earlier", you apologized. "But seriously, what's with your action earlier ?", you questioned, folding your hands and drumming your fingers as well while you wait for their answer.

Both of them trade glances before looking down to their feet, either from pure guilt or trying to guilt trip you. "Sorry... we... kinda get carried away ?", Nadwe grinned to you. Your lips formed into a thin line hearing his response. A sigh escaped your lips as you turned your attention to the brown haired boy. "Sorry", Muffin just shrugged at you seeing as he was being stared at. 

You pinched the bridge of your nose. "Look, I'm guessing it was from me not allowing you to borrow my laptop and have early desserts...?", you guessed. Seeing from past experiences, that's the closes guest you could bring.

Unless they're purely born maniacs-

The two boys slowly nod. "...sorry", Muffin mumbled out. Nadwe fiddled with his shirt as a form of showing his guilt. You thinly smiled seeing their reaction. "Alright, its fine. But don't do that again next time, okay ?", you clasped your hands together. 

The two of them smiled. "Promise !".

"Alright, so what do you need help with Muffin ?", you approached the brown haired boy seeing him slightly struggling with the remote. "The TV won't turn on", he stated while pointing at the black screen across him. You tapped your chin, deep in thought. "...can I throw the remote- ".

"Muffin, no".

You took the remote from his hand and tried pressing the 'on' button. But nothing happens. 

Biting your lip, you flip the remote to see if the batteries are still in there. And they are. You hand the remote back to Muffin. "Hold this for a moment. I think I know why the TV isn't turning on", you told him as he nod in response. Deciding its probably the TV, you approached it and check the cables. And turns out you were right. One of the TV cables was unplugged from the electric socket. You smiled thinly and plug it back in. 

"Try turning the TV on now, Muffin", you told him. He nodded and pressed the button on the remote. And in a split second, the black flat screen turned on. Muffin smiled seeing his beloved TV finally turning on. "Thank you, (Y/n)", he glanced up to you. Ruffling his hair, you grinned. "Its no problem !".

Now, time to deal with Nadwe.

You approached the black haired male who still struggles with your laptop. Gently placing a hand on his shoulder, you sat down next to him on the floor. "Okay, you can stop trying to type in the password now. Otherwise it might be broken", you stated. He nodded before handing you over the laptop. "Alrighty then, Miss (Y/n) ! Do your magic !", he cheered excitedly as you type in the password. Thankfully Nadwe didn't break it. 

After opening the game once again, Monika greets you from the text box which caused Nadwe to squeal excitedly. "Hi Monika ! I'm Nadwe, nice to meet you !", he introduced himself. You couldn't contain your laughter and burst out laughing seeing how adorable this scene is.

In the next 30 minutes, you are watching over Nadwe playing DDLC in your laptop whilst accompanying Muffin watching 'Zootopia' on the TV while laying down on the bed (since both of them convinced you to). You smiled thinly as they lean towards you, slightly yawning. 

It didn't take long for them to shut their eyes and drowse of to dream land...

~*~*~

"Thank you so much (Y/n)", Muffin's mom thanked you as you pack up to leave their house. Its around 8 now, right after Muffin and Nadwe finishes their dinner, both of their parents came home. "Its no problem, ma'am ! Happy to help". You smiled.

After a small chatter and giving your payment as well, you bid farewell to the two children and walk out of the house as the door was closed behind your back. "Bye Miss (Y/n) !", Nadwe shouted. 

"So...what do you think of them ?", Nadwe's mom asked to the two children. "They're nice ! And very swag as well !", Nadwe cheered. Muffin's mom glanced at her son. "What about you, Muffin ? What do you think of them ?"

Muffin shrugged in response. "Okay, I guess". Nadwe jumped up to him and shook his shoulders. "Okay ?! What do you mean okay ? They're the best !", Nadwe jumped up and down on the sofa. A smile grew on Muffin's face slowly seeing his friend's actions. 

"Alright alright, they're actually quite cool". 

 ~*~*~

(I wasn't really sure how to end this chapter smh ;-; but here it is-)

(Sorry for slow updates- I'll try to fasten up my writing pace :D) 

Words count : 2960 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 85
My ship. My story . . . . L M A O Jk! Ya'll can read this too! :P Fanfic okie? Okie! This is a Woolfster x Dino story! So yeah if ya'll hate this sh...
1.6K 65 22
hello and welcome to my fic! i apologize for the probably really bad grammar and horrible spelling as i have never written a fanfiction before. i hop...
1.3K 42 19
⚠️⚠️⚠️THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS TO THE SOCKSMP LORE⚠️⚠️⚠️ Before L4FF attacked the squad, someone else was planning something in the shadows. The gang t...
7.1K 345 15
Nadwe's 14, Meme doesn't actually have a medical degree, and Blaza only half knows how to navigate the ship. Of course, this is why the ship was fill...