𝐀 π’πžπš 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬...

By LamaXebecs

In which a hyper-active young girl finds herself suddenly transported into a fictional world and is forced to... More

π™ˆπ™šπ™šπ™© π™π™π™š π˜Ύπ™§π™šπ™¬
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
Bell Test
Angry Senpai
Chakra Control
Nindo
Chunin exams part 1
Bijuu Mode
Dosu vs Maki!
Leftless
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
She Was A Sea Of Kindness
-59
60
61 - The Third Dimension
62 - Letters
π“π‘πž π’π­πšπ«π­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠
Special Chapter
Special 2

28

11K 562 50
By LamaXebecs

"This... Is where you first made friends with Gyuki, yo?" Bee nodded, giving her a brief and quick explanation of what she had to do. 

Without giving her much of a choice, he pushed her onto the water and she soon found herself staring at her copy.

"Why are they allowed to get mad at you for the death of some old man, huh?" Maki flinched and swallowed the lump in her throat and walked towards her red and black eyed copy.

It made her scared. She didn't know this was her true self... She just hoped this could change right here and right now.

"Because it was my fault," She responded. "I was right there, but I couldn't even take a foot closer than Orochimaru."

"That wasn't my fault!" They seethed. "If anything it was theirs! They were all right there too, they were just too weak!"

"Not everyone is strong," Maki frowned. Was this...How she really thought? "It's the strongs job to protect those who are weak. No one forced me to. As a shinobi, I was told to be ready for this type of criticism."

"There wouldn't be any criticism if there were no citizens or people, now would there?"

"..."

"..."

"I don't want this."

"Sure you do--"

"No I don't." Maki seemed a little angry with her double, as if the mere thought of killing someone was dispecible to her, and honestly, it was. Death never did anything. All it did was cause even more pain and hatred for others.

"I know I don't. This is just the feelings I've been conflicted with since the invasion. I know what I want. I always have, and you will not change my mind." Her double seemed shocked at her words, but the shock on her face soon morphed into rage and anger.

"What do you think your kindness is doing, huh?! You think the world will all of a sudden brighten up because of your smile? Face it! No one cares about your kindness or you! You couldn't save anyone before, not now, or ever! Your smile is just a way for you to feign kindness and is just your own self-pity!" Makis double was now panting from her yelling, yet Maki was still unfazed.

"We should just ditch them all! If we were to leave, then their true colours will show and they'll just throw us away!" 

"C'mon," Maki chuckled and shook her head, though the fact that she really did think this, hearing it from herself made her wonder if she sounded this stupid.

"You of all people should know that's not true. Naruto basically went after Sasuke for half of his life, and Kakashi and Sakura were the same...No matter how much I may think not. And I know for a fact Tenzo would do the same. At most, the worst thing that would happen to me, was I would get a harsh punch or slap from lady Tsunade."

"But you...What if--"

"What if they all turn their backs on me?" Makis eyes closed and her lips curled upwards into a genuine smile. The double was startled when she stood up and began walking towards her.

She lifted her arms in front of her in case Maki tried to hit hit her, though she was surprised instead when a hand ruffled her hair. She was met with Makis smiling face.

"Then I really must have done something wrong...But I don't have to worry about that, now do I?"

"...No..." They responded as their usual red vision turned clear and a heavy weight lifted off of their shoulders. "No I don't."

The next thing Maki knew, She was standing in front of Bee with a genuine smile. She lifted her fist up and placed it in front of Bee who only returned it with a big grin.

"Maki?" She huffed proudly and bumped fists with her master who only mirrored her proud expression.

"You're looking at the new and improved Maki, yo!"

~

Omoi wondered why some girl was special to his master, but after meeting Maki, he kind of understood.

Maki was, in a sense, an exact copy of his master.

She didn't hold a shred of hate or any sort of ill feeling or intent towards anyone. The only times he knew she would get mad, was when someone either made her friends feel bad or someone hurt them, but even then she was able to resolve herself enough to settle things.

To Maki, violence was always a last option. She was the complete opposite of his friend Karui.

It had been a year and a half since the first time Omoi met Maki, and he wondered how in the world she was able to still grin without falter. Infact, she seemed to grin brighter than he used to.

Karui had found Maki a little annoying, yet she admitted herself that she respected Maki for her strength and will power. Karui never had been the type to like too much kindness, though she did admire people who offered lots of it.

"Hey, Maki." Omoi greeted her, and as soon as she turned to look at him there was a kind smile on her face that made something in his stomach flutter.

"Whats up, my dude?"

"Nothing." He quickly said. "I was just passing by and saw you so I decided to say hello." Deciding her smile was a welcoming one, he took a seat next to her on the deck and listened as she spoke.

Omoi was never the extroverted type, so he always tried to avoid those who were and those who tended to speak a lot. Maki was both.

And honestly, it was tiring. He wouldn't say something cliche, like 'her voice soothed his nerves and he felt as though he could listen to it for all of eternity' because he couldn't. She spoke too much. 

What he didn't mind, though, was the fact that she spoke about things he was genuinely interested in, and it was as if she knew when he was tired of her talking, because she would mutter a small and silent apology before staring at the moving water for awhile.

Once he felt a little more energized, he would be the one to start up conversation, and she was more than happy to oblige.

Maki seemed happy, as if that just by the mere fact that he was listening genuinely and nodding from time to time was enough for her, and truthfully it was.

Maki could ramble on and on about her thoughts and Omoi didn't mind as long as she took breaks from time to time. It felt good.

Besides that, the two felt great as friends, and Maki soon found her new best-friend.

They would suffer handing out Master Bees concert tickets together.

Ah, yes... The two would be the very definition of bro code.

"WHO THE HECK PUT FLYERS ALL OVER MY OFFICE AGAIN!?"

Omoi and Maki snickered, hiding behind the walls and bumping fists as they ran away.

"OI! BRATS! I SEE YOU!"

"AH! RUN!"

"I'LL SAVE YOU, MAKI!"

Dear, Jiraiya.

I haven't been able to send you or Naruto a letter, and this'll have to be quick since the raikage grounded me and a friend. His names Omoi by the way.

Tell Naruto not to worry, I'll never replace him.

I recently started learning how to control the nine tails chakra, and though I've been alright with it before, I know I'll be able to be absolutely amazing with it now.

I hope hes safe. Please show this part to Naruto, and only him.

Hi Naruto.

Happy Birthday, by the way. I'm sorry I can't be there with you, I wish I could, really. But I promise on your 17th birthday, you'll get the best gift ever.

It's been awhile since you and I have trained or even played tag with one another.

Lets do that when we both get back to the village, okay? 

Maybe with a little ramen, too. I'll pay, of course.

Stay safe and healthy.

Please take care of Naruto, master Jiraiya.

~Maki.

Two chapters until Shippuden!

Go check out my other fics please! I have a MHA and JJK one that I released recently and I have plenty other Naruto ones.

Excluding the killing part, Makis double is actually my own way of giving you a view of how my insecurities LITERALLY talk to me.

I constantly battle with myself and its terrible for my health, yet its like I dont care.

I strive to be the type of person Maki is, and I hope you all can relate to her in this story.

Please tell me, what are some things you'd appreciate people would help you with? What would you like me to add in this story?

Other than that, have a good day!

~ LamaUzumaki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.7K 16
Her name is Cleo and she's Elena's twin sister.
237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
8.7K 304 21
"You know, I actually considered letting the world end." "Then why didn't you?" "Because, that kid, Naruto smiled at me and said tha...
1.5M 49.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...