If you're done it doesn't mea...

By avenger74

Her name is Sarah Johnson. She's an ordinary girl from Boston, but after years of moving around USA with fami... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (+ important A/N)
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Some facts about me!
Hey!

Chapter 26

5.6K 129 10
By avenger74

Sarah's p.o.v.

We had just drove out of the city. Yes, Steve refused to let me alone and we had a little argument. Eventually I gave in. The destination was in two and half hour long drive from Washington D.C. Through the speakers was blasting a playlist of AC/DC, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy on shuffle.

"What's this song?" Steve turned to me.

"'The Kids Aren't All Right' by Fall Out Boy," I smiled.

He nodded and looked out of the window. I slid my hand in his and interwined our fingers, resting our hands in Steve's lap.

The rest of the drive went enjoying music. Steve ocasionally asked something about the song what was on that moment, and our hands didn't change the position.

On the left side of the highway in my sight became an old mansion. The GPS showed that it's the destination. I let Steve's hand and turned to the access road.

I stopped the car in front of mansion and reached to the backseat for my bag. I stuck the gun in the back of my jeans, under t-shirt and hoodie, but the package I was holding in my hand. We got out of the car and three men came down the stairs to us - Mark and two of his men.

"Wow, you look more beautiful with every time I see you," Mark was smiling widely.

His dark brown hair was messy as usually. He was wearing dark jeans and white dress shirt with black shoes - as usual. Actually Mark was very handsome but a total jerk.

"Save it," I hissed.

"And you're not alone. Who is he?" Mark's eyes narrowed when he looked at Steve.

"My boyfriend," I snapped.

"Oh. Put the package on the car and turn around and put your hands on the roof. Both of you," Mark comanded.

I looked at Steve - he's jaw was clenched and in his eyes was pure hate and anger. He looked at me and we did as Mark said. His men went to Steve and searched him while Mark searched me. His hands went up from my hands to my shoulders, down my chest and on purpose touched my breasts and then moved down to my sides, stomach, hips. I wanted to throw up. He harshly grabbed my but and I hissed. I knew he did that to piss off Steve and he succeeded.

"Don't touch her anymore," Steve hissed.

"I'm sorry, but I need to make sure she has... Wait, you don't need this," Mark had found my gun.

"Give it back," I turned to him.

"Later, doll," he smirked, gave it to one of his men and took the package.

He started to walk back to the mansion and we followed.

"So how is you boyfriend in bed?" Mark spit 'boyfriend' like a venom.

He's such a perv and is always trying to get in my panties.

"I can bet he's million times better than you," I answered.

With the corner of my eyes I saw a confusion in Steve's face and blush.

"Oh, do you wanna make sure about that?" he smirked.

"Not even in your dreams," I hissed.

Mark opened the doors and went in. I could tell that long time ago it was very beautiful and splendid.

He was leading us through the hall and stopped in a big dining room. I took a look around it and my eyes stopped on my sister. She was sitting on a chair by the table, face hidden in her hands.

"Nice place, isn't it?" Mark looked at me.

"Emma, let's go," I said loudly.

She looked up at me with red, puffy eyes in disbelief.

"You, motherfucker, stay away from me, my boyfriend, my family and friends," I pointed at Mark who was coming towards me.

"You're so sweet. We'd be a wonderful couple," he reached his hand to touch my face.

"Don't you fucking dare to touch me again," I shoved it away.

"You can't protect your sister forever. I'm irresistible, admit that," Mark smirked.

"I'm fucking done here. Emma, let's go," I said and turned around, grabbing Steve's hand.

Man who was standing by the door gave me back my gun, which I put in the back of my jeans. Emma was rushing behind us.

"If you want to have the best sex in your life, you know where to find me, love," Mark yelled.

I turned to him and showed both middle fingers. We went out of the mansion and headed to my car.

"Thank you," Emma whispered and tried to take my hand.

I pulled my hand away and got in the car. Steve sat in the passengers seat and Emma - in the back. I put the key in ingnition and started to drive.

We were about in the half way. All the time there was a silence, I could almost cut the tension with a knife.

"Sarah, please. I'm sorry," Emma broke the silence and put her hand on my shoulder.

I hit the brakes and car stopped. I unbuckled the seatbelt and got out of the car. Near the highway was a field and I went in it.

Steve's p.o.v.

I unbuckled the seatbelt and was about getting out of the car.

"Give her a moment," Emma placed her hand on my shoulder.

I turned to her.

"Maybe you sould think about what you're doing to her. Do you know how worried Sarah is about you? Do you know what that's doing to her? I know, ma'am," I got out of the car leaving Emma alone.

Sarah had gone pretty far but it didn't take me long to reacher her.

Sarah's p.o.v.

I couldn't believe - 'I'm sorry' was all she said. Like she had broken a plate what's no big deal. I couldn't forgive this to her so easily no matter how much I love my sister. I'm so lucky that Mark's men didn't came to me and didn't endager Steve or John or someone else from my family. If something like that would have happened, I'd probably don't know what to do.

"You all right?" Steve asked.

I spun around and met his blue eyes, which were full of concern.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I fake smiled.

"Of course you're not," he sighed and came to me and pulled me his embrace.

Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around him. I listened to his steady heartbeat.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"If I'm not wrong then not so far from here is a gas station. We can get something there and when we're back in Washington we can go to my apartment and I can cook something," Steve looked down at me.

"Sounds good," I reached up to peck his soft lips.

"Okay," he smiled and threw me over his shoulder.

"Steve, put me down!" I squeled.

He just laughed and went further. A sharp pain pierced in my head and I felt dizzy.

"Steve, please," I whispered.

"Okay," he complied.

When I stood to my feet world was spinning and I felt like I'll fall. Steve probably saw that because he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled to him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," he kissed my forehead.

"You couldn't know," I said.

Steve picked me up bridal style and carried back to car.

"I can walk," I rested my head on is shoulder.

"I'll drive."

"Fine."

He put me down by the car and opened the door for me. I got in and strapped the seatbelt.

"You all right?" Emma asked and tried to squeez my shoulder.

"Don't touch me," I shoved her hand away.

Steve got in and started to drive. He was right - there was a gas station. He turned in the parking lot and stopped.

"Hey, I got this," Steve put his hand on mine as I was about to get out of the car.

"I want to get out," I looked in his eyes.

"Okay," he nodded.

I took my wallet and got out. He came to me, wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

"How do you feel?" Steve looked down to me and opened the door for me.

"Better," I smiled at him.

We went to the drink section and I took two water bottles - I'm still angry at Emma but I still care about her. Steve took orange juice.

"I'll drop Emma at the airport," I said as we went further.

"Okay, but I'll drive," he nodded.

"Ugh, fine," I rolled my eyes.

I bought a water, and sandwiches. We went back and I took out of the bag my food and handed her the bag. The drive was silent again but not so tensed anymore. Steve stopped by the airport.

"Do you have money for the ticket?" I coldly asked Emma.

"Yes, bye," she got out and went in the airport.

Steve drove off and drove to his apartment. I chuckled when I realised that he lives two blocks from me.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," I smiled.

We went up to his apartment. I didn't know what but something was bothering him.

"Steve, what's wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder as he was unlocking the door.

"So, make yourself at home," he opened them.

I went in and he followed me. I took off my hoodie and hung it, and kicked off my boots.

"Steve you know you can tell me," I put my hands on his chest when he tried to walk past me.

"It's nothing important," he kissed my forehead.

"You're lying. It's about Mark, isn't it?" I looked in his blue eyes and he looked away.

"No."

"Steven," I made him look at me.

"Fine. Yes, that guy is annoying me. Yes, it's about him. Are you happy now?" Steve yelled at me.

He's eyes were turned to darker blue. They were full of anger and that was scaring me. I backed into a wall. He was scaring me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 50 52
This is the story that follows the slow burn romance between Steve Rogers and SHIELD agent Emma Baker. Emma is a SHIELD reporter who spends her free...
95.3K 3.1K 47
Y/N Stevenson is an English mercenary who moved to America when she was 17. Working for Hydra, she infiltrates high value targets and gains the info...
48.4K 954 52
Y/n Jay. 25 years old. Female. 5'7" Currently working with S.H.E.I.L.D. and the Avengers under the direct orders from Nick Fury. "Welcome to your n...
8.8K 135 18
When Sarah comes home to her brother after a job in Australia her life changes. She meets an assassin who's something out of the ordinary, just like...