Chapter 17

Sarah's p.o.v.

It was nearly 6pm when we exited the meeting room. We had worked on plan and also few back up plans just in case. I went to my desk and turned off computer. Then I went down to the locker room and took my bag. Actually I did that all in kind of rush because I had less than hour to get ready.

Even when I drove home I chose streets where weren't a lot of cars. I ran up to my appartment and dropped duffle bag on the ground and my leather jacket I hung on the hanger. I kicked off my boots and went to the bathroom, on the way pulling off clothes.

I quickly washed my body and hair, and stood next to the closet. Surprisingly it didn't take me a long time to decide what to wear. I took light blue jeans, white tank top and cream color oversized jumper. For boots I chose black ankle boots. This evening was warmer than usually.

I quickly blow dried my hair and created loose curls with my hair straightener. This time I took golden watch which I got for my birthday from dad. I also found matching earrings. I had about ten minutes so I applied a bit of make up and my favourite perfume. I took my phone and put it my pocket along with some bills just in case.

Suddenly I heard that typical Harley Davidson sound and I knew that Steve is here. I checked myself again in the mirror and went to the corridor.

There was a knock to my door and a huge smile appeared on my face. I opened the door and Steve was standing there with roses and shy smile. He was wearing light blue dress shirt with few buttons undone, brown leather jacket, dark blue jeans and dark boots.

"Hi, these are for you. And you look beautiful," he said and gave me the flowers.

"Thanks," I reached on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. Steve blushed.

"Come in," I said and closed the door behind him.

I went to the kitchen to get a vase for roses. It was on the top shelf and I couldn't reach it unless I climb on a chair.

"I'll help you," Steve said and came to me.

I thought he'll take it but instead his arms wrapped around my waist and he picked me up. I blushed and took glass vase and he put me back on the ground. Since I've met Steve I'm blushing like schoolgirl.

"Thanks," I said and poured water in the vase and put roses in it.

"Ready?" Steve asked and I nodded.

I took my keys and he opened door for me. After I locked them and put the keys in my pocket, Steve held out his hand and I took it. We went down the stairs and outside the building and I saw an amazing Harley Davidson. I think I even gasped.

"It's so cool!" I finaly managed to say something.

"Thanks," Steve smiled and sat on the motor bike.

I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I bit my bottom lip as I felt his abs through his shirt - the best abs I've ever touched.

He started it and we rode through Washington D.C. After a while Steve stopped by the cinema. We got off motor bike and I took his hand as went in.

Time skip

We had watched "American sniper" and I really liked it. All the time we were holding hands. After the film rode to a small, nice pizzeria. We were talking about that film.

"Where are we going?" I asked when we were on our way out of the city.

"It's a surprise," Steve smiled.

"Okay," I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to try?" he asked.

"Of course," I squeezed Steve of joy and he chuckled.