Deletion

By 2021Night

Deku was left in front of UA when he was 3 months old. Nezu finds him and finds out that he was born with a q... More

Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - On Board
Chapter 3 - Babysitting
Chapter 5 - Support
Chapter 6 - First Word
Chapter 7 - Released
Chapter 8 - First Friend
Chapter 9 - Outing
Chapter 10 - Trial
Chapter 11 - Secret
Chapter 12 - UA
Chapter 13 - Alarm
Chapter 14 - USJ
Chapter 15 - Announcement
Chapter 16 - Sports Festival
Chapter 17 - Stain
Chapter 18 - Nightmare
Chapter 19 - Arrival
Chapter 20 - Training
Chapter 21 - Attack
Chapter 22 - Dorms
Chapter 23 - Feelings
Chapter 24 - Confession
Chapter 25 - Approval
Chapter 26 - Beach
Chapter 27 - Kidnapped
Chapter 28 - Plan
Chapter 29 - Operation
Chapter 30 - Aftermath

Chapter 4 - Test

13.2K 435 353
By 2021Night

The three of them headed towards the living room and Nezu sat on a high chair while Aizawa was standing and held Izuku. They knew that Izuku couldn't talk but he could respond by nodding or shaking his head. Nezu pulled some papers from the draws in his desk and found a range of questions.

"Ok Izuku. I will read out the question and you have to nod if you agree or shake your head if you don't ok?" Nezu asked.

Izuku nodded his head at Nezu's question.

"Ok then. Izuku is 25 x 4 = 100?"

Izuku nodded and Nezu continued with the math questions. Some of the questions, Aizawa didn't even know how to solve and he sweat dropped when a baby could answer them all correctly. After the math questions, they moved on to other questions.

"If there was a battle between Aizawa and Hizashi, who will win? Nod for Aizawa and shake for Hizashi."

Izuku nodded his head again and got all of them correct. After the little IQ test was done, it was lunch time. Nezu hopped off his seat and patted Izuku to congratulate him for getting all the answers correct.

Nezu manically grinned and giggled. "Little mouse is also a genius and he will have a higher IQ than me when he grows up. He's going to be like his father when he grows up and help me rule the world. I can't wait for it to happen. I will teach him many things later on. He doesn't even need to go to school, I will just teach him myself!"

Aizawa, who heard all of that, sweat dropped and thought, 'I better raise Nezu junior good and hope he won't out like his father. I need to inform the others about this.'

Once Aizawa thought about his friends, he remembered the Oboro also wanted to look after Nezu junior and asked Nezu if Oboro could join their babysitting club. Nezu agreed and said that the same rules apply to him as well. Now, all that was left to do was tell Oboro about the little guys quirk when he gets back from the internship.

Nezu invited Aizawa for lunch and he happily agreed. They all sat at the dining table with Izuku sitting on the left to Nezu with his new baby chair that Nezu bought on his trip earlier, while Aizawa was sitting across from Nezu. Nezu had bought fried noodles for lunch, which Aizawa was happy to eat, since he hadn't have anything to eat. It was for him to watch Nezu mouth feeding Izuku, while he turned to his notes he took to see if he was doing it correctly.

Aizawa took videos and sent it over to his friends. They immediately saw it and started to spam the chat of 'Idiots'

Cockatoo: Hey! You didn't tell us you were looking after Izuku!

Sleeping gas: No far Shota!

Cloud: I would be there if you tell me where Nezu's house is!!!

Cockatoo: NEZU'S HOUSE??

Sleeping gas: NEZU'S HOUSE??

Engine: Are you over there because Nezu had to go shopping for the stuff he needed?

Hobo: Yes.

Sleeping gas: WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T HE CALL US?!

Cockatoo: YEAH WHY!?

Hobo: Maybe because it was 7am in the morning and the child was still asleep and he didn't want loud idiots waking him up. Also Oboro, Nezu said you can join us with looking after Izuku.

Cloud: Hell yeah!

Cockatoo: HEY! WE'RE NOT THAT LOUD. RIGHT NEMURI?

Sleeping gas: Yeah that's right!

Engine: Says the ones who would squeal over the child and might make him cry.

Hobo: Also we found out that Izuku is a genius and can understand us, but he doesn't understand some words.

Cockatoo: WHAT!? How did you find that out?

Hobo: I fell asleep when I was watching him sleep and when I woke up, I saw him staring at me without making a noise. I found it weird, so I asked him a question and he nodded. After that, Nezu came back and tested Izuku and he got all of the questions correct. Some of the questions were higher than high school level, yet he answered him correctly.

Sleeping gas: Scary...

Hobo: If you think that's scary, then you don't want to know what Nezu plans to teach him when he gets older.

Cloud: What is he going to do?

Hobo: He's going to raise a Nezu junior ...

Engine: ...

Sleeping gas: ...

Cloud: ...

Cockatoo: ...

Engine: Hopeful we can stop that while we look after him

Cockatoo: Yes, we need to stop that at any cost.

Sleeping gas: He's going to taint the innocent bean!

Cloud: Says you

Sleeping gas: Shut up!

Hobo: Be careful, Nezu even admitted it himself that Izuku is going to be smarter than him once he grows older.

Engine: Maybe once he grows up, having people his age might help him into not becoming Nezu junior. I could bring my brother over once their older.

Cockatoo: That's a great idea Tensei!!

Sleeping gas: It truly is. He can make friends at his school as well.

Hobo: He's not going to school

Cloud: What? Why?

Hobo: Have you forgotten? He is smarter than us. Why would he go to school for?

Cloud: Right...

Engine: I think one friends should be fine for now.

Cockatoo: We can help him make friends later on

Hobo: What happens when we become pro-heroes then? We would be too busy with hero work. That's one of the reason why Nezu decided to adopt him. Also having to many friends aren't good. What would happen if they turn on him when they find out his quirk?

Engine: ...

Cockatoo: ...

Sleeping gas: ...

Cloud: You don't have to worry about that. He will get his quirk once he turns four.

Hobo: ... Right, you don't know.

Cloud: Don't know what?

Sleeping gas: Come back from your internship and Nezu will explain it to you

Cloud: Then soon. Right after the weekends, I should be finished with it.

Engine: Alright, we will see you then. I have to go now, I'm looking after Tenya.

Cloud: Ok, see you later.

Hobo: I'm going off as well, I am going to spend time with Izuku.

Sleeping gas: Hey, since he is awake can't you send us the address.

Hobo: Fine, but Oboro, you better not come over.

Cloud: Ok mum.

Cockatoo: Hurry and send us the location

Hobo: Whatever.

*Hobo has sent location*

Aizawa looked back to the family of two and showed a tiny smile. After lunch, Aizawa had Izuku in his lap and was playing cat videos on his phone in the living room, while Nezu was preparing to tell the other teachers at the school about Izuku. Then there was a knock on the door. Aizawa placed Izuku aside and continued the cat video, but Izuku lost all interest and was wondering what his comfortable seat was doing. He followed Aizawa with his gaze and saw two familiar faces at the door.

"Hizashi, Nemuri. Remember that you are at your principal's house, so don't make a mess." Aizawa explained.

"Yeah, yeah. Now, where's the bean?" Nemuri asked.

Aizawa sighed. "He's in the living room watching cat videos."

With that Hizashi and Nemuri raced to the living and was met with a pair of emerald eyes staring at them. They shivered. It was like they were being studied by the child. Nemuri and Hizashi froze and Aizawa wanted to see what stopped them all of a sudden, but was also met with a stare.

He sighed and walked over to the child, picking him up and handing him over to the frozen pair. Nemuri accepted the child. She held in a protective position and her eyes started to sparkle once the child had smiled at their presence.

"He's mine now." Nemuri claimed as she ran around the house.

Hizashi followed after her, "Hey no fair! Give me the child!"

Aizawa, regretting his decision followed after them. "Don't injure him. Remember he's Nezu junior."

After the game of chase, Nezu came out of his office and demanded them to hand over the child. They did what he said and gave Izuku to his loving father. Izuku giggled because of all of the chaos and clapped his hands together. Then the four of them all watched some family friendly shows. It was getting dark and was nearly time for dinner. The three that came over to visit had to return home, since their parents would be worrying about where they would be.

When they all left, Nezu started on dinner and Izuku watched him. They ate dinner together and went back to their bedroom. Nezu pulled out a book that he wanted to read to Izuku as a bed time story. The book he chose was called 'The terrors of humans'. Amazingly, Izuku listened to the story and fell asleep without a nightmare, but he was also very interested in the book. Nezu could tell that he was going to have fun with his little mouse now and in the future. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 14.7K 19
The League of Villains attacks UA High, leaving great consequences. More specifically, they turn certain individuals back to children... How will the...
88.6K 2.1K 23
Deku has been affected by a quirk which resulted in him turning into a girl. How long will the quirk last? Will he ever be a boy again? What will hap...
451K 12.1K 36
Midoriya gets hit by an unknown quirk (are we sure he doesn't have a bad luck quirk?) and when they ask the person who did it, our hero finds out he'...
5.3K 481 42
A Quirkless Loser and the boy in Ua are the same person. He is dangerous for himself and incredible geniuses. Who can destroy people with words. But...