Souls Entwined (He Is The One...

By AlphaKelly

"He was once mine but then I lost him. I couldn't protect him even as I had vowed to do. But, I brought him b... More

Alpha's Note.
THIER BIRTHs.
TEASER THRILLER.
FEARLESS.
PLEASE, DANNY.
JUST A LITTLE LONGER.
CHOICES HE MADE.
NOT MY DANNY ANYMORE.
THIS BOND.
NEVER AGAIN.
GET OFF MY DICK.
DROVE HIM INSANE.
THE MEET.
GIVE UP ON HIM.
DUCHESS OF EVIL.
THAT KISS.
FEELINGS.
IT IS OVER.
YOU BROKE ME.
OUR BABY.
LOVE ME TONIGHT.
PAIN SUCKS.
TRUTH.
TAKE ALL, GIVE HIM.
HERE FOR, LOUIS.
SORRY.
I'LL BE WITH YOU.
UNDER HER SPELL.
HUSH-HUSH.
HIS LOVE IS INFINITE.
THE CLOUDS IN HIS EYES.
MY LIFE.
MY LOVE, MY SOUL.
TASTE ME.
TOUCH ME.
WON'T LET YOU GO.
GONE WITHOUT HIM.
ANGEL BOY.
SURPRISE, BABY.
RESTLESS.
MELTING INTO HIM.
HIS LITTLE TEASE.
SOULMATES.
NIGHT IN THE CABIN.
SOULS ENTWINED.
MAGICAL.
HIS SEXY SNACK.
JENNY JEAN'S SECERT.
BEAST.
I WARNED YOU.
STOP THINKING.
CRIME IN THE WOODS.
THE ONES WHO SOUGHT HIM DEAD.
HOW CRUEL CAN LOVE BE?
IT'LL KILL US BOTH.
EVIL CALLS.
STAY ALIVE.
OWNED YOU FIRST.
SHE IS HE.
STOP PUSHING ME AWAY.
GONE MAD.
TEASE.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 1.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 2.
MURDER IN HIS EYES: 3.
MIJA: 1.
MIJA: 2.
MY HEART.
LOVELY IDIOTS.
ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND.
DALTON.
SUNFLOWER.
LIKE A GOOD BOY.
I'LL BE A GOOD BOY, DADDY.
MY LITTLE TEASE.
MR. MAYOR.
AGAINST ALL ODDS.
ADDICTED TO HIM.
FIERCE.
FOUND LOVE.
WRONG ACCUSATIONS.
INTRUDER.
MACHO DISGUISE.
RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM.
ARTHUR MILLER-JONES.
OLD RINGS.
OLD WOUNDS AND MIKA.
FAMILY AND FORGIVENESS.
A/N

HOME IS HERE.

728 67 24
By AlphaKelly

Chapter. 33.
******

"Oh, we are so sorry, are we interrupting something?" Daniels asked and Dylon jumped away from the bed, he reached for his pants, shielding his nakedness from the prying eyes before scurrying down the room towards the bathroom.

"I'll be in the bathroom." He mumbled shyly and disappeared.

"Why are you so shy and running away? It's just us, you doof!" Draya called after him and laughed. 

"Stop teasing your brother." Lucy scolded but it only made her laugh harder. 

"Are you naked too?" Draya met Levon's eyes and the other smirked wickedly at her. "Well, don't tell me." She brushed him off with a feign gross expression glued on her face and walked down the end of the room to make home on the sofa. 

"You are supposed to recover not have sex!" Dr. Ken said as he walked towards the still smirking boy. 

"It wasn't sex, I just took care of him, we both needed that." 

"TMI…!!" Draya yelled from the other end and they all laughed at her silly remark.

"Seriously, you keep moving this much and you won't be able to attend graduation." Ken examined his body. 

"Well, has he asked you to the dance yet?" Markus approached him and grabbed his hand, kissing it softly. 

"I'm sure he will soon," Levon told his father. 

He remembered how broken they had looked the first time they walked into the room after he had woken up and for nearly four hours he hadn't remembered any of them. The fear in their faces as they asked the doctor over and over again if he was ever going to remember his family and the doctor had assured them he would.

The joy that filled their hearts when he had finally gotten his brain to function enough to remember his loved ones but only Dylon's memories stayed hidden. He was hurt that the boy had betrayed and hurt him but once he was able to push past that hurt, he remembered his soulmate who had stuck with him through it all. 

"There is someone here to see you." Dr. Ken announced and while everyone stayed muted for the most part Levon stared eagerly towards the door watching as it slowly crept open and in walked a very sexy older man, his grey hair made him look a lot sexier but once Louis saw the man's eyes, he felt his eyes water as he remembered just instantly who he was staring at. 

***~~***

JC stood by the door and watched the boy. Damn, he didn't look a day older from the boy he once knew. Levon may not look exactly like Louis but they looked surprisingly similar. He had met Dylon and he didn't see much of Danny in the boy as he had met Danny when he was older. Louis on the other hand was his best friend, the yin to his yang. They did everything together and there's nobody Louis trusted more than he did him. 

"JC…," Louis sat up straighter and the man walked into his line of view and crushed him with a hug which had Louis groaning in pain at how tightly the man pressed into him.

"Hey, you're gonna squeeze him to death, let loose!" They both jumped at the sudden outburst coming from the bathroom door and when they turned they found Dylon standing there with a glare that looked as if he was about to devour JC.

"Easy tiger." JC snorted out a burst of laughter and Louis chuckled. 

"I'm okay, baby." He assured him to which Dylon seemed to have settled for as he walked over to his sister's side and sat beside her. 

"Wow, I am speechless, right now, LouLou, look at you!' JC cried and Louis laughed at the old nickname. 

"You still remember that…" 

"Of course, I gave you that name." They laughed warmly once again.

"Oh, JC, how I've missed you, my good friend." Louis couldn't believe he was before his oldest friend, tears brimming at the corners of his eyes as he looked carefully into the man's face. He looked the same, with his many facial scars and crooked nose, he had just aged a bit but looked handsome nonetheless.

"My God, LouLou, I've missed you the same, buddy, you know I often go to drop flowers by your headstone. I went there two days ago before returning to HillsBay. I had just got into my hotel room when my phone buzzed and DJ was on the other end. He invited me to dinner where they told me about your rebirth. I couldn't believe it."

Louis laughed heartily and so did the man. 

"Ask them, they'll tell you how long it took for me to believe what they were saying. I swear I nearly lost my shit! I was looking at these people and in my mind I'm like, oh, boy, they've all finally gone bunkers. I knew it was only a matter of time before the aliens invaded earth and sucked all our brains out so mayhaps they had discovered HillsBay first and began their claim of earthains taking brains for snack." 

Everyone in the room burst out into a ruckus of laughter with his theory. JC hadn't changed one bit, still the same smart ass and lousy joker. 

"I see you're still obsessed with aliens and human brains." Louis teased.

"Hey, everyone knows it'll happen someday, mark my word!" He spoke pointedly with a finger poking into Louis's chest.

"I missed you so much, never thought I'd have the opportunity to meet you again in this life!" Louis cried, JC wiped tears from Louis's eyes and kissed the boy on both cheeks.

Dylon rose rapidly on his feet when he saw the man kissing his soulmate's cheeks and if it wasn't for Draya who held his wrist stopping him from going over there, he would have marched up to the man and God knows what he would have done. 

Granted they were best friends but the man was all over his lover and he didn't like all the touchy-feely. 

"Hold your horse, dickhead." Draya scoffed and pulled him back down. "Sit." She ordered and he sat, eyes glaring daggers into the back of the oblivious man's head. 

***~~***

"Wow, this is not right, you're back to eighteen and I'm nearly fifty, how can life be so cruel?" They both laughed grandly. 

Reuniting with his best friend of all time was the best thing to have happened to Louis since he woke from his coma.

"How long until he's discharged?" JC inquiries from the Dr.

"He should be going home by the end of the week, rest assured," Ken replied and wrote down on his clipboard. "That will be all for now," he rounded Louis's bed and walked towards the door, and then just as if he had remembered something, he turned and met Dylon's eyes. "No more sex in my hospital bed!" He warned but Dylon smirked and Louis laughed. "Seriously, but I know you wouldn't listen anyway so please don't rip your stitches apart, give time to heal." He told Levon before exiting the room.

With JC beside him, Danny, on the other side, his beloved brother whom he loves dearly all present in the room, Louis was starting to remember how much WestHills meant to him and his childhood. The town of his youth. He made memories in WestHills. Although HillsBay isn't a great distance from WestHill he still wanted to get back there.

"Why did you move?" He asked DJ and the man knew instantly what he was talking about.

"Well, after your death, mom took Mika with her and left with Vincent, I wouldn't be left alone in that big house so I moved here two years into college, been here ever since." 

"Do you still visit?" 

"Of course, I used the old mansion for rentals now, mostly for honeymooners and vacationers and I often go there from time to time to do the maintenance jobs and make sure the place is running in full capacity." 

"Thank you, brother."

DJ bowed his head slightly, at that point he knew he was speaking to his older brother and not the wounded teen on the bed. His eyes flickered over to Danny and a smile so grand graced the other's face. DJ knew he was proud he kept his house in good shape still. 

"Any news on Mika's whereabouts and mother?" Louis asked again.

"No, none so far, I've tried to reach her for years, sent billions of gift cards and letters but got nothing in return. I stopped sending when a letter got returned saying the address didn't belong to the occupants anymore." He felt his eyes wet at the thought of his sister. 

Louis winced, if he had been around, he wouldn't allow Christie to take Mika away. Hoping he finds her someday, he smiled, wiping the moody expression off his face and smiling into DJ's wet eyes. "It's not your fault, you couldn't have done much at the time. We will find her." He assured, his words seemed to have lifted the dreary clouds that had started to circle them and soon everyone relaxed again.

His home was here.

He was home. 

***~~***

*********************

******************

And the story goes...

Thanks, guys for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2.2K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
73.6K 5.2K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
55.1K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...